What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Lies! It's clearly some sort of fetish!

Not save for work... I guess not even save for anywhere else too ⚠️

(I risked my life to research this ?)

Reveal hidden contents

Important to know:  nose bukkake only aligns right with Bosmer races and only if they are gagged.

1044614-d800caf5d8262b8c3dd99287aeca739e.jpg.adacd2df5627ed64d2f37d470900e99a.jpg

Welcome to the internet of fetishes.
If there is an orifice on the body, there is a fetish for sticking dicks in to it. Period. Ear, eye socket, nose, urethra, nipple, etc.

Don't believe me? Allow me to introduce you to Rule 34's cousin. Quantum Fetish Mechanics. The moment a fetish is thought of, it springs in to existence with well established websites and communities dedicated to it.

Ashley, The Huntress "accompanied" The Last DragonBorn to Morthal. Here they learned of a burned house and the suspected murder of a wife and child.
Agreeing to help the Yarl with solving this, alleged, crime their investigation lead them to Alva, the village whore Hottie.

Ashley put on her Ring of Deft Hands and attempted to pick pocket Alva's key. and fumbled it. Alva attacked in retaliation and in doing so revealed herself to be a Vampire! Not the sparkly kind either! The Guards of Morthal, deciding that pick pockets are less welcome in town than Vampires, also attacked.
Ashley ran, not from that guards, per se, although they were dangerous enough but because being too close to the Dovahkiin in combat normally results in her flying through the air with her clothes and weapons flying off in another direction. He isn't particularly careful with his Fuck Right Off shout. It's all unintentional, he assures her.

So, finding a nice hill where she can put the Fuck Right Off power of her own Hammer to better use, she made her stand.

Spoiler

20200705005301_1.jpg.6d6b7ad1ad0abe7fc26a9ade2f50203d.jpg

In conclusion, killed the Master Vampire and his flunkies. Got a reward from the old hag in the big hall and won't be welcome in Morthal for sometime.

8 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

NSFW: ( lol its LoversLab... )

Reveal hidden contents

72850_20200705043651_1.png.ee553f1af4e7030ea3209e452d0f0bba.png

Let her out, man! Look how miserable she looks, stuck in there!

8 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Ohh look... Out of VRAM:

Reveal hidden contents

72850_20200705052523_1.png.2ecdce4b87467c25a185c6a97464b986.png

You realise she will have to make a public apology on Social Media for that?

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Watching Bryling have some fun:

Winter is coming? Trolls give up on the Wilderness and prefer the comfort of of-the-shelf-food in Solitudes basements ?

38 minutes ago, worik said:

Winter is coming? Trolls give up on the Wilderness and prefer the comfort of of-the-shelf-food in Solitudes basements ?

Trolls, like raccoons, will take their meals wherever they can find them