What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Was just doing Dead Crone Ruin. Saw this guy and thought 'he's a big un'. I obviously wasn't the only one thinking that because next thing, whoosh, and our Lucy is in like Flynn.

Lucy.jpg.60068ecfc8d43edf45cd7c4456aa9ec9.jpg

Finished the ruin and we are on our way out

414819715_Bigguy.jpg.6001e0bc67fb6f77ae0f3dc1ca3619e3.jpg

I think she must have bounced on one of his nadgers. ? My eyes are watering just thinking about it.

Trying to make up my mind about CleverCharff's Markarth.

The carpet is from Rugnarok, CleverCharff's are a bit too bland. The green parts look great, it's like glass in the game. The stone floors are a bit too bright for my liking.

1352158353_CleverCharffsMarkarth.jpg.b25ae2ec9828565b3a2af16a760a174f.jpg

That's 'Cleaning Slave' from HSG - currently a contender for 'Rear of the Year' in my game.

49 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

Dealing with an uninvited guest.

Hide contents

I usually don't mind giants, but this is my property and I don't tolerate intruders at all.

He wasn't bringing a cheese sampler platter? Giants just need a better marketing department... or really A marketing department.

2 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Not as sold on that as on the Whiterun overhaul they did.

Me neeva. Thinking of dropping it.

The Winterhold one is just the college so it fairly pointless me using it as I seldom go in the place. Didn't see any great difference with the Farmhouse one so that will probably go. Not had a proper look at Solitude and Windhelm yet and I've not been to Riften since I installed that one.

More discoveries of the Skyrim More Spawns mod.

It would appear Predators include not only the obvious, wolves, tigers and bears (Oh My!) and also Spiders but now I find that it also includes Spriggans!

Spoiler

Not all of those red dots are Spriggans, only 8 of them. The other is a "possessed" Fox, I killed that one with my bow.

1662951594_enb2020_06_1814_59_07_08.jpg.e2319c4372e2f071fad7448bc81fd401.jpg

My "Follower" is the Last Dragonborn from Dividedbythe9's
Changed his voice to Eventoned so his shouts would actually play.

He took down another before they tore him a new one which left me with only 7.

So I Hid...

"Roleplaying" a young archer character, light armour, no magic, short sword as melee weapon on Master Difficulty. My choices were Hide, Run and probably Die, reload... Or...

1585058157_enb2020_06_1815_01_57_60.jpg.e0932834d6a1628840d6e95c2ca69313.jpg

...Use Krosis' Staff

1316395961_enb2020_06_1815_06_48_92.jpg.128771068c06e41899fbc368b7347a10.jpg

Nice of them to all stand together while I nuked them.

I had planned on selling it as it didn't fit with my character but now... Not sure I might just keep it around. Wish I could find a mod that turned Magic Staffs into Wands tho'

@worik

Statue from Orairs Resources pack ( Orairs or something like that xDD )

- its actualy Mesh stolen from Wither3 xD

Little Gaps u say? :x...

#Bethesda:

Spoiler

72850_20200618215048_1.png.c8abd7ee4d6e76c52a4ab36f4feb88c0.png

Guess this Location ? xDDD

lol :x...

Hmm... is this Topic only about Playing Skyrim or all things related with Skyrim ? :o

Hope is for all things about skyrim :3...

Right now im working on new sweat body texture:

Spoiler

SS13.png.945805803549d71ac7cc6d071408be56.png

for now im just testing textures, for example here is used water drips texture:

Spoiler

rainy-window-2.png.1c6a8624169bc7a1bc5b75ef0be01a9b.png

I'm trying to find something that looks cool :ooo

Because all Wet Textures i find in internet are trash T_T...

4 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Statue from Orairs Resources pack ( Orairs or something like that xDD )

- its actualy Mesh stolen from Wither3 xD

:classic_laugh:Actually she goes by the name of Oaristys https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2235573 and it's from her Modder's Resource Pack - The Witcher Extension https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68755

"Stolen" is the wrong wording, since CDPR give their friendly permissions to use their assets ? ❤️

Testing new Script... but i think im gonna abandon this idea...

I'm trying to create new PhotoRoom for my PhotoStudio, room with Script where u can pick "Background" image for Your SS...

But... im testing it for last 4 hours and... effects are 2/10...

Here is example Shot:

Spoiler

72850_20200621014031_1.thumb.png.f2ce9f08217fcca7f52ff4a402c27060.png

Here is Image from Background:

Spoiler

8f363a9c24ed299508197eda3ac0d78d.thumb.jpg.7babf8da0b7a5d01c30db4e1f0e86002.jpg

Egh...

Its not so perfect as i was hoping it will be T_T...

//Edit:

I was trying with different Normal Maps, with Meshes that emite light ( instead of PointLights ) 

and i was testing with many many many different PointLights and IS :c...

biggest problem is big difference between background and character xDDD

Because u can easly see that Background behind character is rly... poor resolution...

but its fking 4k !...

idk... ofc. i was testing 8k... but thats not enough :/...

=___=

//Edit2:

Uploaded image use background without Normal Maps... thats why it looks so flat :D

but no matter what Texture i use / what Normals etc... its still not perfect T_T... fuck ti... i give up...

14 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Testing new Script... but i think im gonna abandon this idea...

I'm trying to create new PhotoRoom for my PhotoStudio, room with Script where u can pick "Background" image for Your SS...

But... im testing it for last 4 hours and... effects are 2/10...

Here is example Shot:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is Image from Background:

Reveal hidden contents

Egh...

Its not so perfect as i was hoping it will be T_T...

//Edit:

I was trying with different Normal Maps, with Meshes that emite light ( instead of PointLights ) 

and i was testing with many many many different PointLights and IS :c...

biggest problem is big difference between background and character xDDD

Because u can easly see that Background behind character is rly... poor resolution...

but its fking 4k !...

idk... ofc. i was testing 8k... but thats not enough :/...

=___=

//Edit2:

Uploaded image use background without Normal Maps... thats why it looks so flat :D

but no matter what Texture i use / what Normals etc... its still not perfect T_T... fuck ti... i give up...

What resolution has this "background"?

and how goes it into the game?-As which sort of asset?

The example shot gives not too much space-overview to the overall background...

Normally you need to use "repeating" textures, which are "seamless"....if you want to have such a canyon, you maybe need to mesh that and bring some 3dimensional aspects into the scene...if you want to put it as a fake into the game, you need an enormous huge resolution, which maybe is not any more working for the game. I would create that pictures before a nice skyrim temple-sky-heaven temple.

@t.ara

What resolution has this "background"?

Texture is 4096 x 4096

But don't worry i know what i'm doing :)...

I could use GS to cut character etc. and make background in Graphic Program:

Spoiler

72850_20200621190930_1.png.e218264be5626cda08200d64127a8baf.png

And then thanks to "Curves" i can fix everything one by one ( shadows / colors etc ) - Image above have just different Colors Temperature

Spoiler

ss1.png.f8891646bf3b1a94da8fa9ea9d9ce4e7.png

I have also special designer room for that:

Spoiler

72850_20200621191815_1.png.8d765b557e40695f4a48666fc09b1ca3.png

i just have to change PointLight Curves and Strenght and i can get Normal Maps for specific position :)

+ it also have some Lines in background that can help with BG positioning :)

-> I have Shadow Stripping because Game Engine can't handle that many Light sources at once xDDD

But...

its not what i want...

I was working on Script that Allow You to change background in PhotoRoom VIA SCRIPT

My idea was:

1) You download any background from Internet u want

2) Put it to my Script folder

3) Open Your game and go to GrayRoom ( yeee thats the name of this room -> coc QLG_Hotel_Photostudio_GrayRoom )

4) Use Spell to open Background Menu

5) Pick Background u wnat to use ^_^

But its not working as good as i wanted to so give up on it ^_^

@t.ara can i ask u to not copy whole Post? :D

or Copy whole but hide half of it inside spoiler ?...

//Edit:

I'm asking because u made already long post even longer xD

And thats more scrolling down when u want to read forum :)...

This was actually much earlier in my current game. I can't remember the name of the place but it is one of the LAL starts - Necromancer's apprentice or similar.

We popped in and found the necromancer fighting one of Honeypopcorn's Villains. My gels soon dealt with the villain and I was just casting my eye around the room to see if there was anything worth taking. Suddenly, something was moving near my feet. ? I leapt back and  . . .

Slaughterfish.thumb.jpg.93fa3c4a22833d4c6fe7d7afa06911de.jpg

When you are a necromancer I suppose you have to work with what you have but when taking on an HSO Villain, a slaughterfish wouldn't be my first choice for backup.

Currently, I am fighting with sliders trying to figure out why my armor is giving me body clipping in game, but not in Bodyslide. Which is, of course, made even more fun by the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing with Bodyslide in the first place and don't usually have to mess with it because people far smarter than I made idiot friendly armor mods. >.>

hopearmor.jpg.fcfe13d6ded7793fe3b436657a51f6c3.jpg

1 hour ago, Yverthel said:

I have no idea what I'm doing with Bodyslide

Umm bodyslide is a file outside of the game usually with an icon on your desk top. Once opened you can choose an armor or group of armors to build to your what you like.. What you have pulled up is racemenu.

1 minute ago, woodsman30 said:

Umm bodyslide is a file outside of the game usually with an icon on your desk top. Once opened you can choose an armor or group of armors to build to your what you like.. What you have pulled up is racemenu.

I am aware.

What was happening (and messing with sliders in race menu resolved it) is I had armor clipping in game, but everything looked right when I loaded it in Bodyslide.