What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

Are these yours? always wanted a more expressive PC cause lets face it when your ass is on fire I thinking you would be swearing.

Mine? as in my voice? No! Not me or belonging to me

(I'm not sure what I am further away from being... A 30yr old woman, at the time of recording, or an award winning voice actor.)

The voice files are copyrighted to Naughty Dog so I wouldn't be able to make an actual mod using them. That and I really don't have the patience to go through that many lines of dialogue.

I'm using the Teen voice mod that someone made, that way it won't affect any other character in my game. The mod just uses the child voice with the a lower pitch to sound older but I've been replacing the files that are used by the PC uses. Atttacks and hits and such.

The Voice is Ashley Johnson, Patterson from Blindspot, the cafe waitress from the first Avengers movie (You know, "Captain America saved my life") a cast regular on Critical Role and all round Geek Goddess. But, most notably, she voices Ellie from TLOU which is where these lines come from.

I've been messing with the pitch of these now to give them a little more age.

Been awhile since I was in Riften

Spoiler

20200707161518_1.jpg.b18f49c8c4ee4b79abe41dbcf344eeb6.jpgMjoll and Arien look way different

Don't remember Arien being a ravishing redhead 20200707160427_1.jpg.0489e46eb9dd793189f6da1c89414a08.jpg

Spoiler

All was going well till Brynjolf the fuck stain was talking shit about not earning the whole 35 coins in my pocket next thing you know he is tea bagging the ground after taking a war axe to the head and every guard is dead because they were defending him WTF.

However, the beggar Edda did not give one single fuck as I am wading though bodies she just wanted a septim. Yup Riften is still a shit hole who would have known.

20200707161507_1.jpg.bcddb4706504a1edc1a97e1be31a0af7.jpg

10 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Shutting down Redwater Den.

I suppose calling you a Kevin isn't fair as you have a more than legitimate complaint.

(* save roll vs parrot sketch * passed )

Here's my latest Riften image (not exactly current, just moderately recent)

Spoiler

1359914757_enb2020_06_2501_44_30_88.jpg.e0b0c98236ea2a2d826c3fe47d2de6dc.jpg

I'm gonna guess Maven is less than enthused about the floor show, but the Jarl might be interested.  In this playthrough I didn't follow her upstairs for Thane duties though since I didn't do all that, just entertained the elves in the house (orc follwing Malacath, Wintersun SL gave me points for banging elves orcs iirc).

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

When did this thread turn into "Post your sexshots here"?

Agreed but I guess if that is what people are doing in Skyrim "Right now" then... At least we're only seeing the on-screen image.

But that is the way of things now, encourage screen shots in a thread and it won't be long before that thread becomes the Skyrim equivalent of instagram... Or in this case, OnlyFans.

I can think of two other threads that were requests for content, one a little ill-advised, that are both just screen shot threads now.

I just read the rules to this thread, who knew there were any?

The must:

• your screenshot

• What quest is shown in your picture

• Who is in this picture

• What are you doing

And if you like:

• What date is it

• Any rumors, gossip, you have a tale?

• name a mod if it matters

Since we are here on LL, 18+ is allowed  if it is related to the quest you are currently playing. But it is not necessary, we have already a thread for that.

I'll show you an example in my next post

Added rule for modders: A screenshot from your CK counts too. Do not feel segregated from the players. But be aware that you have to spoil what you are doing

So there is a suggestion that the thread doesn't need your Fap images but it's written in a "this is optional" kinda way.

Personally, I'd be happier if more spoiler tags were used to hide images after the first

Oh shit I need a screen shot...

OK, I'm testing a UUNP conversion of a CBBE outfit, with SMP cloth physics, which is working for me about as well as the last time I tried to convert something like this myself :(

Spoiler

image.png.5f516a1f4f59babaf08eee054c4ae08f.png

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

I just read the rules to this thread, who knew there were any?

I knew them  ;)

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Personally, I'd be happier if more spoiler tags were used to hide images after the first

Yes, please!

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

I'm testing a UUNP conversion

Which ENB do you use and nasty texture seam on the thigh there. I've only seen that with the elder race. I like your chunky little PC. I've only got a big chunky PC.

Not sure I've got a screen of my big chunky so here's the thigh texture seam on my man Slippery. He's using Fair Skin For Men, I think but it does it with others too.

1912343109_Thighseam.thumb.jpg.a0b4e80790665a6e5a676578c6d22780.jpg

A couple of interiors of Temple of Talos with CleverCharff's textures.

497280836_Windhelmtemple1.jpg.26cd35644b19b1191fe6ea3fef2a2cd3.jpg

1537948453_Windhelmtemple.jpg.0533698f1b818faa822744b4110fba97.jpg

40 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which ENB do you use and nasty texture seam on the thigh there. I've only seen that with the elder race. I like your chunky little PC. I've only got a big chunky PC.

Not sure I've got a screen of my big chunky so here's the thigh texture seam on my man Slippery. He's using Fair Skin For Men, I think but it does it with others too.

Those are actually tan lines :D
I have this thing (I wouldn't go so far as to call it OCD but definitely a "thing") where I always try to match the tan lines (Sunstarved Tan Lines) with the armour or outfit the character generally wears.

ENB is UnBleak.

I actually need to redo her body. I did body preset change for my game. Starting with a very slim frame at 0 to a slightly modified version of Sativa's Zoe Elf body at 100.

She's at weight 25 and has lost some "curves" (don't understand why as the 0 weight body is pretty much the same as it was before, just the 100 weight has more curves) so I'll either play with RM Morphs or just up her weight.

Spoiler

20200710130612_1.jpg.2b94a400c9f9c274043929f68fc4a396.jpg

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is this it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90243

I've got the sprinter and the elf versions.

That's the one, odd I never saw the Sprinter Version before... I wonder if Sativa posted it in Skyrim Counterpart Thread when someoone asked for their preset and I got it from there.

I don't think I can bring myself to do whole Batchbuild of every outfit again so I will leave as is.

42 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Found a screen of my big chunky Gloria.

Reveal hidden contents

Gloria.jpg.d593d7c252cd733d0ebe004dd6bbea21.jpg

Those are some Child baring hips she has there.

I've found it difficult to replicate muscular bodies from reality. I mean as real as an Instagram Fitness model can be.

I did try and recreate Bakhar Nabieva with very little success, looked awful but Gloria has made me want to try it again

Spoiler

bakha.jpg.07daa7a393619c5b863c636154cee6c2.jpg

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I did try and recreate Bakhar Nabieva

You tried to recreate a town in Siberia? ?

I have had the Sprinter version for a long time but I'm fairly sure that the elf version only popped up on Nexus a few months ago.

Not sure what body Gloria is using, maybe Sticc to Thicc or my now lost tweak of it. The muscles are from Leyenda which you put me on to some months back.

Disguise.jpg.35f8e80ce4521f8b1b3a915db35d005f.jpg

[/spoilt]

She started out as an old favourite I built, Bunty Sidebottom.

2012674120_enb2018_04_1719_57_09_40.jpg.f850cdd8b2a001e36a4e525bf0c66069.jpg