What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Working in CK...

as alwasy lel...

I'm gonna reduce Sausan Desert size to 1/10 of planned size

I already have Map of where what will be

Spoiler

72850_20200717033655_1.png.f4c64087ed10f5c909b14be68f917315.png72850_20200717033706_1.png.ca8160ac7849f935d1184edb278a3592.png

+ I was testing Game Performance for my Wild City...

Because i want to have around 90 NPCs in this City i was testing Game with empty cell but detailed NPC

Here You have screen Shot with 200 Tobi's in one Cell:

Spoiler

72850_20200715140130_1.png.baaaab3f669cdcdf1abafbebdb62ae5e.png

Game was Running on 11 FPS ( but without ENB )

+ Remember my computer is very weak, on stronger PC it should run better

On 7/17/2020 at 12:27 AM, Speed Metal said:

Hm. When did this brat die?

Skyrim3087.png.6dec88063c4b59ceb55b2d8a2c8ce5bd.png

Probably got the flu. Don't really care. Somewhat odd as I never saw her corpse anywhere in Whiterun.

That would break my, seeing that ??

Knowing that she'd been taken from her family, leaving behind nothing but a memory and small jar of ashes.. And I was neither involved nor did I even get to witness it.

I be sorely tempted to reload old saves, so I could at least watch.

11 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Knowing that she'd been taken from her family, leaving behind nothing but a memory and small jar of ashes.. And I was neither involved nor did I even get to witness it.

Death is part of life and people are going to die. Small details like that add to the immersion.

3 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Working on Lake, and water :x...

That's inspiring :classic_smile:

That waterfall immmediately makes me think: go have a look if there is a chest or cave entrance hidden behind it.

(I plan to do both :classic_laugh:. Maybe next weekend ) Basicaly I'm trying to recreate something like this cave next to a lake:

Spoiler

I give up

Either I am not funny or..

No, you're probably right. I'm not funny.

I'm joking of course... I'm not going to give up making bad jokes for you all not to get.. After all, no one likes a quitter.

7 hours ago, worik said:

That's inspiring :classic_smile:

That waterfall immmediately makes me think: go have a look if there is a chest or cave entrance hidden behind it.

(I plan to do both :classic_laugh:. Maybe next weekend ) Basicaly I'm trying to recreate something like this cave next to a lake:

Reveal hidden contents

Yee there is Cave...

And there is Cave without LOADING Screen :D

Thats old Img:

Spoiler

72850_20200718061509_1.png.eaaf9cbf672181462cad2458230c2d47.png

Spoiler

72850_20200718061343_1.png.c8bfce8710cc3392ce82f22e7dca9342.png

//Edit:

Spoiler

s1.png.f1c2350da24de7d53eb068dc21e611cd.png

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

deer

:triumph: Who would feed such a lovely animal to his own hatchlings when there is a wide choice from roasted Whiterun Guard to raw and sliced Thalmor

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just working on my dragon sex dialogues...

Reveal hidden contents

fsscr005.png

Holy shit dude, that's some serious work you've put in! There goes my will to start modding Skyrim myself lol.

OT:

Spoiler

I was walking through Whiterun and couldn't help but think "Man that looks pretty good, i gotta capture this."

1047400998_WhiterunEvening(1).png.2fb7ff097505699bf81f63aad885021b.png

384548065_WhiterunEvening(2).png.1c6a90d8010f97def962f602f064a760.png

I could stare at this all day honestly, but someone's gotta take care of those bandits. So it's fight night ahead lol.

18 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Holy shit dude, that's some serious work you've put in!

Wait until he's finished colouring it in. :classic_smile:

18 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Man that looks pretty good

Certainly does. Is that dawn or dusk? I get some of my best sights at those times. Mind you in my game the moment is generally ruined as soon as I turn my head and see a troll or something back-scuttling Fralia or Bergitte.

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wait until he's finished colouring it in. :classic_smile:

Wait, you can color those? This modding stuff is like a rabbit hole, i had no idea just how much work goes into making mods until i started getting into it myself.

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Certainly does. Is that dawn or dusk? I get some of my best sights at those times. Mind you in my game the moment is generally ruined as soon as I turn my head and see a troll or something back-scuttling Fralia or Bergitte.

That's dusk, it got dark couple of minutes later. Yeah dusk and dawn have really nice feeling to them and they look nice, real life and game alike. Sometimes wolves ruin the moment (in game of course), so they get some fireballs to eat. (Man i wouldn't wanna meet a free roaming wolf in real life. Fuck that shit lol)

2 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

That's dusk, it got dark couple of minutes later

Night time can have its own charm.

The gels said they were sick of eggs for breakfast so that was that.

789019158_ChaurusEggs.thumb.jpg.4c5a4b81689c7b910f86411e6cedc40a.jpg

It helps with march discipline without being visible to enemy aircraft.

1777937856_InterestingEffect.thumb.jpg.8ef1db0a01db45d59c34228bf9b47e3c.jpg

A new start (due to an "accident" in RM resulted in a face too cute not to use)

Getting dirty. No, not like that. No soap, need a wash rag but to make a wash rag I need linen... Only place I know to find that is in nordic ruins.

So Ansilvuund is the closest to me.

Spoiler

These things don't even have a name. Wondering if I could mod them to be wash rags.

20200721021900_1.jpg.0234716e5dd6761c65b9e6a609faad27.jpg

So, when you are out matched and out numbered, use your surroundings to your advantage.

Spoiler

Apologies for the armour, new start and it was all I could find that fit me... So it was this or Miners Clothes.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The gels said they were sick of eggs for breakfast so that was that.

Lol you could just use them up in an alchemy table though. Make some potions, sell them, squeeze some coins out of them and level up a bit. Although with that many followers i doubt you even need to level up anymore.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's probably a patch for one on the MNC description page. ?

Oh no...