What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

These things don't even have a name. Wondering if I could mod them to be wash rags.

? I think they are called rug01-something in the CK. Static assets, so it would  at least be possible to create a usable item from their model.

7 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

A tease like that and you don't even show her face?

Sorry, the two I left alive I thought would be killed by the traps coming back up. I was wrong and that basically ended my run before I could kill Lulu and stop her ever entering the Eurovision Song contest.

The Atronach stone had done wonders in protecting me from all the apprentice and novice mages in Lulu's service, not so much against Draugr, especially when one can drop me with a single, unblocked, power attack.

Discovered some new "quirks" about my game.

Turns out the "patch" or addon for Defeat that I installed (from the author's Patreon, not available here, I won't advertise it) not only adds better animations but also seems to remove the "protection" certain characters had before ?

If downed, with Defeat active, and you are aggro'd by other NPC's on a different "faction" to your assailants they will ignore your bleed out status or the fact you are prone, trying to fight off an attacker and swing at you anyway. Don't know if this is from Defeat or the patch, don't recall it happening before but the result is being left with a negative health in bleed out, unable to die as you set yourself to be essential.

Fjori and Holgeir have no love for the Draugr in Ansilvuund and will attack them onsite, as well as you.

Edit: Should have had the Screen Shots Ready before posting this.

Spoiler

All this work for this

And there appears to only be one in the whole of Ansilvuund. Seriously, if I'd found one sooner I wouldn't have bothered taking on Lulu Al and her forces.

20200721103846_1.jpg.33c5ce30255f6e0329e5799e3a69e892.jpg

Still a needs a wash. I'm no screen archer, what you see is my game, I just hit print screen.

TESV.exe_DX9_20200721_094206.png.0aa57a849c910215fa21e6ddb8e6b3a6.png

Since i was walking past Riverwood anyway, i thought i should check up on the trading siblings, see how they're doing and all...

Spoiler

And they seem to be doing pretty good by themselves. Some good ol' siblings bonding time.

76425297_SiblingGoals(1).png.3a2b5cf463eb8fc97460d3476e2d23bb.png

1371743430_SiblingGoals(2).png.fe9b8764b5184db6618220d571c1250d.png

Although i don't think laying on the chest like that is particularly comfortable, he's practically sinking into it! That's tough!

3 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

I see what you did there..... and when did your PC started wearing clothes?

I think his PC might be a male now(your not our first pick,but we'll take you back brother), and where is the cult of followers?  Came close the other day making a mod that would have user take out Clouds clan of women, lead by Hela. 

2 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

and when did your PC started wearing clothes?

When my man Slippery realised he needed the magicka regen from the robes. :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

and where is the cult of followers? 

In that mine shot they are queued halfway back to Winterhold.

814427670_Theteam.jpg.de3f4d4ad40b0e179caff41a6944484e.jpg

He doesn't wear clothes all the time though.

Slippery.thumb.jpg.64fe955d2c52cd66f761687be334cd17.jpg

I bet you wish you could unsee that. ?

2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

lead by Hela.

Hela? We go way back.

989662791_Hela1.thumb.jpg.8a0615a56cd61ec70801b3f964822758.jpg

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another one gone over to the dark side. :(

I know, and I have been trying to resist. 

I still have my LE build though I have not fully converted. There are things that SSE can not provide yet. But it is starting to feel inevitable 

But the look is starting to grow on me... ? 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5b427d8e986b2b51b7c424e2a0ce3bea.png

O.I.D. kept from playing my little girl character too much longer (Obsessive Immersive Disorder) no matter how cute there's only so much I can take before I start thinking "There's no way this little girl can fight with these weapons"

Sorry, to all the "But there's dragons and magic and shit" explainers, doesn't hold water to my "narrow" mind.

So, back to making a bigger girl.

This is my inspiration... I've yet to get anywhere close to anything that looks as good.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.3aefcd047db77d400bd2d0d5a1533c60.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd5c21c9dd072dedc4899530982cf64a.jpeg

This is where I'm at. Apologies for the Mage Robe, just started, on Solstheim and that is the only thing I've found to fit me so far.

Spoiler

image.png.90356def765d00171cab2974d0afee7d.png

image.png.e7ab61f8198f03e1eafa304649a604fa.png

2 hours ago, Shermie said:

resting after running to whiterun

Holy shit, that's Whiterun?
I didn't recognise it for trees. What mod(s) do you use for climate and foliage/trees? I use project rainforest because other climate changing mods I've tried seemed to remove spawns or alchemy components from the game.

I skipped some and got to the end of the video and really liked that hands on the knees, like you're trying to catch your breath, when you're absorbing the dragons soul...

Oh wait... No, You're Twerking ?

Lol, nevermind.

35 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

«Дорогая, ты вернулся, чтобы завершить нашу любовь».

Выявить скрытое содержимое

Skyrim3205.png.f96e2891714744126935d98ce8f1c61c.png

Да, о нашем браке ...

Скрыть содержимое

Skyrim3206.png.13c83b49fc5d4cea80bfb6caebb95324.png

Я прошу развода.

Skyrim3207.png.fb0873e45eb998442245b4f1afbad0fe.png

Спасибо за понимание.

молоток попавший по пальцу,меняет у человека мысли и заменяет 3 часа в пыточной камере?

8 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Holy shit, that's Whiterun?
I didn't recognise it for trees. What mod(s) do you use for climate and foliage/trees? I use project rainforest because other climate changing mods I've tried seemed to remove spawns or alchemy components from the game.

I skipped some and got to the end of the video and really liked that hands on the knees, like you're trying to catch your breath, when you're absorbing the dragons soul...

Oh wait... No, You're Twerking ?

Lol, nevermind.

Hello there...the whiterun mods are Perfect whiterun and sexy whiterun..dunno if there on nexus (banned for showing 1 nipple too many).Also i use  Whiterun hold forest for the outside....lots of paralax getting used as well..as for weather / climate..i guess the enb i use is responsible plus i use the weather spell too..theres other stuff in there to but quite frankly i don't remember as there is so many in my game,        xxxxxx

oh and btw i use summer in skyrim..so no snow...☺️