So i can get the mod to work through the job way but if i get in trouble and go with it through the guards suggestion, things work like normal and i get the message about how much i owe i get the quest starting message, after that nothing no dialogue nothing the guy just stands there regardless of what hold it happened in and does nothing? Also the quest is completly missing from the menu like it never started or something despite showing it on screen starting just prior.

nvm found a fix pages back. But why is such a patch not on the front page for such a glaring issue ?

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if it's already kown: found a fix for the carriage if it bugs out and goes HDT crazy

If the carriage goes into a HDT frenzy => save game => clean save with Nioverride cleaner => carriage is fixed on gameload

This solved the broken carriage for me.

The broken carriage causes SKSE co-save bloat. 

Its possible that the co-save bloat starts already during normal use and the carrige glitches out as soon as a critical co-save size is reached.

@CliftonJD thx for repairing the sluts prison alternative :grin:

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure if it's already kown: found a fix for the carriage if it bugs out and goes HDT crazy

If the carriage goes into a HDT frenzy => save game => clean save with Nioverride cleaner => carriage is fixed on gameload

It possible that the co-save bloat starts already during normal use and the carrige glitches out as soon as a critical co-save size is reached.

This sounds like a mighty good advice. I had trouble with this in the past, so I had multiple saves for a trip to work around the bug. I will give a try the next time I play Skyrim. Thank you.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:59 AM, monsta88 said:

This sounds like a mighty good advice. I had trouble with this in the past, so I had multiple saves for a trip to work around the bug. I will give a try the next time I play Skyrim. Thank you.

cool! hope it helps, if it does give some feedback.

The carriage worked for me always for about 5 long runs and than it just broke.

It was just amazing how the cleaning made the carriage work again right away, from a totally desintegrated and stuck somewhere condition, to be at the right spot behind the PC on game load fully operational.

I will now let it suffer some more and see if I can repeat that everytime.

Guess tha's why falling back to an older save worked for awhile.

NO MORE :classic_smile:

56 minutes ago, pyritefoolsgold said:

The mod seems to be overall working great for me, but for some reason the tail plug floats down near my character's feet, rather than up where it's supposed to be. Any idea what's causing that or how to fix it?

Wrong Skeleton, that happens when the "bone" the tail is attached to doesn't exist.  Use XPMSE.

13 hours ago, pyritefoolsgold said:

That is the mod I'm using, as far as I can tell.

reinstall it in the case of other mods overwriting it or in the case of mo, move it later in the load so nothing overwrites it. custom races will often also need custom installation of the skeleton to that race

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is most likely a pipe dream, as creating this content is far beyond me. But I was wondering about the possibilities of adding/making an integration for the Fill Her Up quest services in that mod? Recently worked through some of that, but as it seems both creators of these mods are either retired or not super active in them I'm not sure how likely this idea would be. But in the Fill 'er up quests theres comments about 'contamination of the product', so maybe adding that as an outcome for loss of cargo? 

But that aside love the mod!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:16 AM, donttouchmethere said:

cool! hope it helps, if it does give some feedback.

The carriage worked for me always for about 5 long runs and than it just broke.

It was just amazing how the cleaning made the carriage work again right away, from a totally desintegrated and stuck somewhere condition, to be at the right spot behind the PC on game load fully operational.

I will not let it suffer some more and see if I can repeat that everytime.

Guess tha's why falling back to an older save worked for awhile.

NO MORE :classic_smile:

I can confirm it now, cleaning the SKSE save works. At one point I cleaned off over a megabyte of bloat. Thanks for the tip, this saved a few trips where the cart catapulted who-knows-where.

I can also confirm that the patch for working off bounty also works. I noticed however, that I don't get bonus for the repeated runs, so working off a large bounty takes forever (if you set the percentage higher than the default 35%). I don't know if this is intended or a bug.

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I noticed however, that I don't get bonus for the repeated runs, so working off a large bounty takes forever (if you set the percentage higher than the default 35%). I don't know if this is intended or a bug.

I believe it's intentional.  "Disclaimer: Overtime benefits only apply to voluntary ponies who make perfect deliveries."  This is in the Overtime description on the mod page.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:59 AM, sonofrevvan said:

What are your thoughts about replacing the fast-travel horses with ponygirls? I love the idea of this mod, but I want to enjoy S.L.U.T.S. as a male player/passenger. 

This would be awesome, plus it doesn't make much sense that you'd be the only female criminal serving time.

I was trying to get the old version to work on the original game , I am not sure if this one starts in the same way but I have to find a help wanted advertisement and I can't find it. not sure if its me or if it is not going into the game.

I was wondering if someone could say  where it is and what it looks like. I am currently in whiterun

10 minutes ago, articpigs said:

I was trying to get the old version to work on the original game , I am not sure if this one starts in the same way but I have to find a help wanted advertisement and I can't find it. not sure if its me or if it is not going into the game.

I was wondering if someone could say  where it is and what it looks like. I am currently in whiterun

Talk to a barkeep and say "Just once I'd like a job that didn't involve bloodshed, mayhem or chopping wood."  Receive the Help Wanted leaflet and read it.  Then speak to the carriage driver.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Talk to a barkeep and say "Just once I'd like a job that didn't involve bloodshed, mayhem or chopping wood."  Receive the Help Wanted leaflet and read it.  Then speak to the carriage driver.

I did that and did not get a leaflet, also they have no dialogue or audio.   scratch that feel like an idiot I found it in my inventory thank you though for the quick answer

So after getting the whole thing started, when the yoke goes on, both the hands and feet go invisible and the hands do not go into the yoke. When I go into first person view the gloves are visible but still not in the yoke. I have tried re-downloading everything. I am wondering if it might just be an issue with using the old mod. but I do not have dragonborn.esm or dawnguard.esm. i know they came with the special edition of the game which I also have but from my understanding this mod is for the original version of the game. Maybe I am just missing something here, and I just have to download some specific mod that has them and is not mentioned, if so I would love to know which one. thanks in advance. I know that they were dlc but I would like to not have to pay 20$ for each of them.  I did find a mod on nexus "- Skyrim - Dawnguard - Hearthfire - Dragonborn -" but is states "Ahead of each item code for dawnguard hearthfire and dragonborn youll find an xx youll need to replace with 00 01 02 03 or higher..." where would I find this

4 hours ago, articpigs said:

I am wondering if it might just be an issue with using the old mod. but I do not have dragonborn.esm or dawnguard.esm.

Unfortunately, Dawnguard and Dragonborn are hard requirements for SLUTS Redux (this version).  Since you're using the original SLUTS mod, understand that there are significant differences between that version and this one.  As for finding the DLC, you'll find a much broader audience if you post your question on the Skyrim General Discussion.  Someone could probably help you with that there, or at least tell you whether you're wasting your time looking for a way to get them. 

Don't know if this was answered before, but when I start a job , I get the message "Synchronization failed". the cart does not tether to me and there are no tats. The tats thing is not a problem, but I cannot pull the cart if it is not tethered. any Ideas?

New start, clean install.

27 minutes ago, Maion said:

Don't know if this was answered before, but when I start a job , I get the message "Synchronization failed". the cart does not tether to me and there are no tats. The tats thing is not a problem, but I cannot pull the cart if it is not tethered. any Ideas?

"Synchroniation failed" is from the sluts_tats livery_on() function.  Turning off livery tats should get rid of the error message (since the tats aren't appearing anyway).  It does not appear to be related to the tethering problem.  That one often comes from not using the correct skeleton. 

On 1/25/2020 at 6:12 PM, articpigs said:

So after getting the whole thing started, when the yoke goes on, both the hands and feet go invisible and the hands do not go into the yoke. When I go into first person view the gloves are visible but still not in the yoke. I have tried re-downloading everything. I am wondering if it might just be an issue with using the old mod. but I do not have dragonborn.esm or dawnguard.esm. i know they came with the special edition of the game which I also have but from my understanding this mod is for the original version of the game. Maybe I am just missing something here, and I just have to download some specific mod that has them and is not mentioned, if so I would love to know which one. thanks in advance. I know that they were dlc but I would like to not have to pay 20$ for each of them.  I did find a mod on nexus "- Skyrim - Dawnguard - Hearthfire - Dragonborn -" but is states "Ahead of each item code for dawnguard hearthfire and dragonborn youll find an xx youll need to replace with 00 01 02 03 or higher..." where would I find this

without obtaining the dlc to use this version of the mod, the original mod required an older version of devious devices and that older version of dd also required hdt-high heels system.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Its possible that the co-save bloat starts already during normal use and the carrige glitches out as soon as a critical co-save size is reached.

To add to this: I had to disable cart physics (shift+space) first before taking the save for the cart physics to reset to normal, not just slightly less completely borked.

Is it possible to clean the data mod-side? Maybe even do a regular cleanup cycle, just claim that the cart got stuck on a stone while it's getting physics-disabled and cleaned (and the horse stunned).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys so i am testing a version of this that i have tried porting to Special Edition myself and so far everything is working except the boots are invisible and feet go missing when wearing them and the anal plug is below the character my character i am testing it on is a orc so i plan on seeing if its just the Beast/Elven races or if its all races later but if anyone has any idea of why this is happening any input would be lovely i am new to modding so i am pretty much doing trial and error right now i have not even re done the scripts but they seem to all be working.