i'm not sure about this , but can anyone help me out?

i've been picturing a few years back i played a quest mod where the cart driver puts you in bondage gear

and brings you to a mansion(some lords) in an entirely new world and thats where the quest stopped, it had alot off potential

is this the mod ? or is it another one.. , i'm not sure

nvm it was QAYL

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

i'm not sure about this , but can anyone help me out?

i've been picturing a few years back i played a quest mod where the cart driver puts you in bondage gear

and brings you to a mansion(some lords) in an entirely new world and thats where the quest stopped, it had alot off potential

is this the mod ? or is it another one.. , i'm not sure

nvm it was QAYL

its not this mod. it has no questline and no lords or mansions :D its just bound to hard work :P

I dont know which one you mean, but there were alot of quest mods that never got beyond chapter 1. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, donttouchmethere said:

No and No

but there was a mod that got posted a while ago in this topic that enables you to let NPC/Followers pull a chart to fixed loactions:

Use at your own risk =D

ponygirlENG.7z 550.21 kB · 22 downloads

Any instructions on getting this addon to work? Tried straight install but nothing seemed to happen with a test run, had a particularly busty Yuriana on board for the heavy lifting.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:07 AM, Ryu Gabriev said:

Any instructions on getting this addon to work? Tried straight install but nothing seemed to happen with a test run, had a particularly busty Yuriana on board for the heavy lifting.

It's a while ago I tried it last.

Grab the spell via additemmenu or find it in Riverwood.

Grabbed a PAHE bandit slave and cast the Pony spell on her, she got bound in pony gear and got added to a carriage (ZAP only IIRC).

After using the carriage a message box pops up to choose a city you want her to run to. She will not stop if you get attacked and you drop from the carriage lol, seems she has one AI packet that just makes her run to the chosen destination (doesn't matter if you are on the carriage or not).

After some experimentation I found out it works best to cast the spell on a road for easy path finding.

No manual control.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's a while ago I tried it last.

Grab the spell via additemmenu or find it in Riverwood.

Grabbed a PAHE bandit slave and cast the Pony spell on her, she got bound in pony gear and got added to a carriage.

After using the carriage a message box pops up to choose a city you want her to run to. She will not stop if you get attacked and you drop from the carriage lol, seems she has one AI packet that just makes her run to the chosen destination (doesn't matter if you are on the carriage or not).

After some experimentation I found out it works best to cast the spell on a road for easy path finding.

oh good to hear it works on slaves

On 9/7/2020 at 10:27 PM, CliftonJD said:

hmm, some how that made me think of them trying to escape. lol did you have any ponies try to escape or were they collared or were they already trained

I tested with freshly caught bandits. So training wasn't that high (I only used the Psalam tactic: 3x times whipped^^).

I think the pony spell takes over and PAHE scripts are forced to take a break while the pony does only one thing => run to the chosen destination.

Using the bound slave collars would prevent any escape attempt too right?

Now I wonder what happens with a NFF controlled follower. I guess the result would be the same.

If testing, don't forget a calm spell (RDO calm works great), because you will pull aggro from anything on the way and fighting isn't possible, because the carriage will not stop until chosen destination is reached.

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Using the bound slave collars would prevent any escape attempt too right?

ya

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If testing, don't forget a calm spell (RDO calm works great), because you will pull aggro from anything on the way and fighting isn't possible, because the carriage will not stop until chosen destination is reached.

lol, is it the same kill all carriage as the sluts. run em over, yee haw

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

lol, is it the same kill all carriage as the sluts. run em over, yee haw

I wish! ?

My PC got attacked by bandits while on the carriage and took damage while the carriage blindly moved on. Low on HP my PC got defeated and dropped from the carriage for a NDUN defeat scene. To my surprise the carriage just went on to it's destination while my PC had to deal with that bandits (or the other way around). ?

• 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of trouble with this, it seems to crash my game whenever I go to the skyrim overworld. Unfortunatly that's about all the info I can give on this. I have all the required mods loaded just fine, It's only when I add SLUTS that I crash in the Loading screen between a city (for example, happens no matter where) and the overworld

3 hours ago, LadycatSarah said:

I'm having a lot of trouble with this, it seems to crash my game whenever I go to the skyrim overworld. Unfortunatly that's about all the info I can give on this. I have all the required mods loaded just fine, It's only when I add SLUTS that I crash in the Loading screen between a city (for example, happens no matter where) and the overworld

Might be some conflict with the carriage drivers. You have some other mod related to them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey hey everyone.

I'm really loving this mod and it's working great so far. 

Now I'm wondering though if you guys can recommend any additional mods which work great in conjunction with this mod. I would love to further improve my experiences with this mod after all. Of course it doesn't matter if those mods are sfw or nsfw.

22 hours ago, ashure111 said:

Now I'm wondering though if you guys can recommend any additional mods which work great in conjunction with this mod. I would love to further improve my experiences with this mod after all. Of course it doesn't matter if those mods are sfw or nsfw.

Obviously there's the recommended mods linked in the OP, but Point the Way is good for immersion, especially if you're using a mod like Sexlab Survival that makes it so you need a map item to check the map. Anything that ties into Simple Slavery is a nice addition as well - for example, I have my game set up with Death Alternative so that bandits have a chance to send my character to SS and Prison Overhaul Patched so that the jailer also has a chance of doing the same at the end of a sentence.