3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for this.  I took a quick look at it in-game.  A couple of minor things:

As orgs1n observed, the shafts are too closely spaced to look natural.  I scaled them in the x direction by a factor of 1.6 and it seems to match the yoke that way.

The texture path for the shafts is prefixed by "mod organizer\mods\sluts - redux_cart", causing that part to show as purple.

I didn't mess with the shafts from the previous version I found in the comments here.  I do see that they should be widened, but I was not sure how to go about doing so.  I really should learn how to load this up in Blender or something.

Not sure how the texture path got changed, I will see about fixing that.  Thank you for pointing that out.

9 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

I do see that they should be widened, but I was not sure how to go about doing so.

I did it with NifSkope.  Select the shaft, right click, Transform, Scale Vertices, set X to 1.6, click Scale to apply.  Repeat with the metal parts on the shaft.  There might be easier ways, but this was fairly quick and I don't have other tools.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I did it with NifSkope.

FYI, I did it in Outfit Studio, because I don't understand NifSkope well enough. (Tranforms don't always work.) Scaled the shafts so that they match the yoke's SMP chain.

I strongly concur with the request for a date or version number to filenames! It's a simple thing that can avoid a lot of confusion.

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for this.

Could I ask a small favour?  Could you put a date in the filename, please?  It can get difficult keeping track of patches if the don't have any sort of obvious sequencing

Granted!  I should have done that from the start!

3 hours ago, orgs1n said:

FYI, I did it in Outfit Studio, because I don't understand NifSkope well enough. (Tranforms don't always work.) Scaled the shafts so that they match the yoke's SMP chain.

I strongly concur with the request for a date or version number to filenames! It's a simple thing that can avoid a lot of confusion.

I was able to use NifSkope, seemed pretty straightforward.  I did this last night, so I have yet to test it in game.

As mentioned above, the next step is cleaning up the collision stuff.  This is what it looks like now.

CartCollision.png.b428cab781e1ca228c585c05ae2066c0.png

I am guessing this might be causing some oddities.  Anyone have any wisdom to impart on this subject?  :)

3 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Anyone have any wisdom to impart on this subject?

It's good that there's no collision around the shafts or it might be difficult getting tethered.  For the rest, I have no experience with changing collision but I found some advice in a FO4 discussion for using NikSkope that might apply:

"If I need to move the collision box, I add a new NiNode under the root node, and then I attach the collision (bhkNPCCollisionObject tree) to this new NiNode instead of it being attached below the mesh node (BSTriShape or whatever). Then I can simply translate this new NiNode to make the collision box move independently of all the other stuff. I usually go to-and-fro from Nifskope to CK to visually see where the mesh is (using the F4 key as you did). It's a bit painstaking but it gets the job done."

And a different guide here.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It's good that there's no collision around the shafts or it might be difficult getting tethered.  For the rest, I have no experience with changing collision but I found some advice in a FO4 discussion for using NikSkope that might apply:

"If I need to move the collision box, I add a new NiNode under the root node, and then I attach the collision (bhkNPCCollisionObject tree) to this new NiNode instead of it being attached below the mesh node (BSTriShape or whatever). Then I can simply translate this new NiNode to make the collision box move independently of all the other stuff. I usually go to-and-fro from Nifskope to CK to visually see where the mesh is (using the F4 key as you did). It's a bit painstaking but it gets the job done."

And a different guide here.

Thanks, I will take a look.  I was actually going to experiment with adding collision the front to see if that would help keep the player in place.  I do expect it to utterly fail though lol.

I was going to start by pruning much of the collision and move/resize the rest to place it where it needs to be.

Edit: yeah, I wish Nifscope could handle collision better....  Just getting the mesh open in Blender seems like a daunting task.

Edit 2:  I am starting to mess around with the collision on the cart, still need to do some research.  Apparently there is a way to do it through Nifscaope.  Kinda wish I just had the version Of 3dsmax that bethesda used, but that is expensive, and I am not a student.

24 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

Is there a way to get a full contract on this mod ? Where u keep the tats and devices at all times ?

I bet you can play with the MCM settings to get an impossible task to complete. Like all odds against u and maximum crime gold via Simple Slavery? 

1 hour ago, Lekefeno said:

keep the tats and devices at all times

There is a reward, if you do something like 3 consecutive successful runs, of your own set of most of the devices to keep.  You can use SlaveTats to reapply the livery.  That would mostly accomplish it.

So, what does one do when things get stuck?  Ended up as an indentured servant through Simple Slavery, did two runs.  The cart guys says I need to do another, but just goes and sits down with no dialog options to get a run.  I looked at all the quests, I did not see that any one of them were active.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 5:15 AM, CliftonJD said:

the current sluts works with the current dcl when used with the guard dialogue patch and prison overhaul.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, Reesewow said:

However - if you talk to a guard while you have a bounty (the "Wait, I know you" line), the dialogues will still give you access to your other options.  For myself that is SLUTS and Sexlab SexBounty.

Sorry CliftinJD for my skepticism!

The force greet by guards doesn't show the SLUTS alternative, that's why I was sure the SLUTS dialogue wasn't available with DCL installed

BUT!

As Reesewow said:

If I approach the guards first and start the conversation - while having a bounty - the dialogue shows the SLUTS option.

Works also if I calm the guards first and then start the conversation =D

(only tested with a mini bounty so far)

Me happy again ?

(don't ask my PC, she hates me for being a test object for all devious mods on LL, often all at once ?)

Spoiler

1994219448_enb2020_05_2919_59_56_34.jpg.c0ed6f963c8e1045aa2b8ea547c432ee.jpg

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

(don't ask my PC, she hates me for being a test object for all devious mods on LL, often all at once ?)

Which is why consent is important. :3 I have a consenting PC exactly for testing purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

2 questions if i may regarding this mod.

1. are there plans for this mod to get ported to SE at all ?

2. is the "ponygirl" look varied at all with regards to restraints ? i am looking for a more traditional ponygirl look without the use of a woke, but with pony "hoof" gloves and boots, (and tail of course lol), with a binder or cuffs to keep the arms in a "box" style pose so that it doesn't clip the tail, full on bridle with ears and blinders, just to give examples.

i have only seen a few pictures of this mod so i don't know what the full restraint look can be, so forgive me if those are already included in the mod.

thanks

13 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

2 questions if i may regarding this mod.

1. are there plans for this mod to get ported to SE at all ?

2. is the "ponygirl" look varied at all with regards to restraints ? i am looking for a more traditional ponygirl look without the use of a woke, but with pony "hoof" gloves and boots, (and tail of course lol), with a binder or cuffs to keep the arms in a "box" style pose so that it doesn't clip the tail, full on bridle with ears and blinders, just to give examples.

i have only seen a few pictures of this mod so i don't know what the full restraint look can be, so forgive me if those are already included in the mod.

thanks

the box cuffs might need a request from dd before they can be implemented here but everything else sounds feasible if the authors were still working on it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, 83ilotzent said:

Honestly want this aswell, especially if you can have a version where the follower takes you to places. 

iirc it is being worked on for npc slaves, but its the cart for the npc that giving the troubles