25 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

I'll try again on some new saves and report, if you have some tips/advice feel free to suggest.

Running out of ideas.

How I have SLUTS installed:

XPMSE newest

SLUTS Redux V1.18.7Z + SLUTS new test patch for current posted version 1.18

and I have SLUTS + SLUTS guard patch below bashed patch in LO

(also I wear DT3 pony girl ears for good luck :face_horse:?)

I used to have this same issue in Skyrim LE, recently moved to SSE (partly because of trying to solve these issue), but I'm having the same problems. I have everything installed, I mena, it works correctly up until I dettach from the cart, so if it's working ok up until that point I guess nothing is missing. Any idea on the quicksave -> main menu -> quickload method and why it seems to work?

33 minutes ago, nigboy1 said:

Is it possible to disable rape in this mod?

Technically, this mod doesn't have any, it expects other mods to take care of that.  It watches for it though, and hooks those events into consequences in the mod.  But, if you don't have any external mods (like Defeat or DCL or SL Adventures) that trigger rape, then it won't happen on your Pony Express ride.  Instead, you'll likely die in combat because this mod's whole schtick is to make you defenseless as you run across the map.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:18 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Running out of ideas.

How I have SLUTS installed:

XPMSE newest

SLUTS Redux V1.18.7Z + SLUTS new test patch for current posted version 1.18

and I have SLUTS + SLUTS guard patch below bashed patch in LO

(also I wear DT3 pony girl ears for good luck :face_horse:?)

btw, it seems that if I do the quicksave -> mainmenu -> quickload while detached from the cart, I can get attached no problem, but if I detach again the problem comes back. So something happens while going back to the main menu that doesn't when just reloading a save.

2 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

btw, it seems that if I do the quicksave -> mainmenu -> quickload while detached from the cart, I can get attached no problem, but if I detach again the problem comes back. So something happens while going back to the main menu that doesn't when just reloading a save.

I can only guess around real wild:

> you have any actor idles installed that might break DD scenes?

> you have a lot of script lag?

> did you check your savegame for errors with save tool or fallrimtools?

I'm running S.L.U.T.S. version 1.18 on SE. To convert it, I ran the folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer. I am testing this with a minimal load order (35 plugins). I used Nemesis, not FNIS.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*iHUD.esp
*Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
*opmfgconsole.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KSWigsSMP.esp
*3BBB.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*S_L_U_T_S.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp

At its core, the mod works very well: the PC can do multiple runs.

Issues found:

• (Minor) When the cart become detached, it won't rettach. As others have found, this can be fixed by quicksaving, quitting to the main menu, and continuing.
  • (Minor) xEdit reports the following errors in the "sluts_boxtie_eff" magic effect. That effect runs the zadArmbinderEffect script, which is actually in Devious Devices Integration (MGEF zad_effArmBinder), but S.L.U.T.S. calls it with completely different properties/arguments -- unresolved formID's, in fact. Can anyone guess what's up with that?
    Spoiler

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
    [00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] S_L_U_T_S.esp
    [00:00] sluts_boxtie_eff "Boxtie Enchantment" [MGEF:0A004E73]
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1194, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

To fix it, I changed the esp so that it passes the same properties as DDi does.

• (Major) As soon as the PC approaches or speaks to a "minihub NPC" (e.g. Maiko in Dawnstar, or Rothar Snow-Beard in Winterhold), the game crashes to desktop.
    Spoiler

enb2020_4_1_10_58_30.png.27cf907fa880cd6bdcb5d4f220f657fa.png

Error log attached.
    Spoiler
    In xEdit I can't spot any oddities about these particular NPC's or why approaching them causes the game to CTD. I assume they're stubs for carriage stops that have no resident driver.

This mod was one of my favourites in Oldrim -- sexy, funny, and not overly long-winded -- so I'd appreciate any insights that might help to prevent this crash.

Edit: found the cause after some googling: missing facegen textures. Exporting them in the CK fixed the issue -- credits to DylMan62 for explaining the procedure! Fix attached.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I can only guess around real wild:

> you have any actor idles installed that might break DD scenes?

> you have a lot of script lag?

> did you check your savegame for errors with save tool or fallrimtools?

No for the first two points. I will try to check the savegame and will report back.

Also, there is a minor bug with combat in an armbinder on where the arms go out of the armbinder (with missing hands) when the 'combat stance' starts. Combat in an armbinder with DD (when no attached to a cart) works ok, so it might be the SLUTS version of the armbinder? As I said, it's something you can live with, but if anyone is still working no this it might be a good idea to report bugs and issues.

15 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

No for the first two points. I will try to check the savegame and will report back.

Also, there is a minor bug with combat in an armbinder on where the arms go out of the armbinder (with missing hands) when the 'combat stance' starts. Combat in an armbinder with DD (when no attached to a cart) works ok, so it might be the SLUTS version of the armbinder? As I said, it's something you can live with, but if anyone is still working no this it might be a good idea to report bugs and issues.

That points to an issue with the DD install, FNIS or a conflicting mod (old mod that overwrites DD) or maybe FNIS patches

> "Combat in an armbinder with DD (when no attached to a cart) works ok"

Uh, that makes it harder to find the conflict

Also means that DDi install is okey

> "so it might be the SLUTS version of the armbinder?"

Do you have yoke combat activated in SLUTS MCM?

I don't call that a minor bug if the arms come out during combat xD

I can't see that issue on my Setup with SLUTS installed and doing armbinder combat.

(even with a melee animation replacer and SLUTS DDi PonyPlay boots activated)

Does that also happen if you use a SLUTS yoke or cuffs?

OH WAIT you're on SSE!!!

Could be an issue with the SE version than ?

check out the comment from @orgs1n above yours

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

> "so it might be the SLUTS version of the armbinder?"

Do you have yoke combat activated in SLUTS MCM?

I don't call that a minor bug if the arms come out during combat xD

I don't much care for combat with this mod so it's a minor issue for me. And it seems my preference for an armbinder was a good choice since the yoke crashes the game as soon as it is equipped.

btw, you seem to know more about this mod than I do, how do I enter the rehab program? Every time a guard arrests me, I get sent someplace else like the jail or one of the Cursed Devices options. I'm not sure if I have to turn it on somewhere.

23 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

how do I enter the rehab program?

It's an option when a guard confronts you about your bounty.  You don't have to turn it on.  However, without a patch that feature is broken in 1.18.

The guard dialog patch fix for 1.18 that donttouchmethere linked corrects a problem that prevents guards from offering you the option of working off your bounty as an indentured SLUTS girl.  I believe that you said you're running SE, so I'm guessing that you can't use that patch, and you might be out of luck unless there's a SE version somewhere.

3 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

btw, you seem to know more about this mod than I do, how do I enter the rehab program? Every time a guard arrests me, I get sent someplace else like the jail or one of the Cursed Devices options. I'm not sure if I have to turn it on somewhere

In addition to what HexBolt8 said:

If you have Cursed Loot (DCL) installed you can't get the SLUTS guard dialog option.

For LE: Since DCL added it's own prison there are only two choices left: POP or DCL Prison, because DCL blocks all other guard related dialogues from other mods.

For SE: I have no clue if DCL in SE already has the same functions, but as HexBolt8 already said you would need the SLUTS guard fix patch to make it happen.

Best alternative way to get onto the SLUTS business reluctantly is via Simple Slavery (if that is available in SE)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you have Cursed Loot (DCL) installed you can't get the SLUTS guard dialog option.

For LE: Since DCL added it's own prison there are only two choices left: POP or DCL Prison, because DCL blocks all other guard related dialogues from other mods.

For SE: I have no clue if DCL in SE already has the same functions, but as HexBolt8 already said you would need the SLUTS guard fix patch to make it happen.

Best alternative way to get onto the SLUTS business reluctantly is via Simple Slavery (if that is available in SE)

there is a workaround for that, but its not... erm... fun for the PC.

Set POP after release to be sent to Simple Slavery. Set Simple Slavery to send to Sluts :)
So you get SLUTS after each Prison Sentence of POP (unless you have other SS mods, but that would only require ticking and unticking in MCM to work. 

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes, but that is like an addon to pop not an alternative to prison ?

i know. it would just be the only way to have sluts, pop and DCL parallel as some form of crime punishment. 
Not ideal tho, but that is DCLs fault. Plus the DCL prison is really strange. I still dont get why all DDs are removed for sex in the virtual Prime DD prison, hmm. Or did that change in the meantime? 

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

i know. it would just be the only way to have sluts, pop and DCL parallel as some form of crime punishment. 
Not ideal tho, but that is DCLs fault. Plus the DCL prison is really strange. I still dont get why all DDs are removed for sex in the virtual Prime DD prison, hmm. Or did that change in the meantime? 

I wouldn't know.

Waiting for a DCL version that is less restrictive what other mods do, or waiting for me have a fitting Setup for DCL, or DCL XDFF dom follower framework get an evolution boost^^

I think I spend 3 full RL game days in that DCL prison ?

(that's a good thing! I mean.. also.. means DCL prison is good quality wise, but now I need a prison break)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I wouldn't know.

Waiting for a DCL version that is less restrictive what other mods do, or waiting for me have a fitting Setup for DCL, or DCL XDFF dom follower framework get an evolution boost^^

(that's a good thing! I mean.. also.. means DCL prison is good quality wise, but now I need a prison break)

hmm, I was in the DCL prison but got bored and also eye cancer, haha. POP is just more immersive for me. 
What I really liked about the DCL one were the tasks. I miss something like that for POP. As always I dont get what I want in one thing, just piecemeal :D

I wanted to look into modifying DCL prison to my liking (exchange ALL the DDs used with meshes from other mods (other piercings, other boots etc). Might still do that one day, at least then DCL will look more to my liking. 

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The page for the SSE version says it solved the conflict with DCL crime, I'll still try the patch and the Reach option though.

Hello, I'm having a problem on the first run.

After I ask to haul some freight, the driver does to spell and my character is locked in the right devices but there is no dialogue prompt afterwards, the driver walks and stands next to his carriage and I do not have control over my character.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:52 PM, FritzWr said:

Is it possible to replace the tails with "GR Inari EarsTails SMP"?

I'm using se and have som missing FormIDs.

Example: using AddItemMenu, some of the Items crash.

How can I figure out where to find the missing ones, please?

any missing form id's after a conversion from oldrim to se are best found by comparing the new file to the original using tesedit. what gets to be a pita is when the missing form id's represent those of a master file.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:29 AM, lanaya1437 said:

I used to have this same issue in Skyrim LE, recently moved to SSE (partly because of trying to solve these issue), but I'm having the same problems. I have everything installed, I mena, it works correctly up until I dettach from the cart, so if it's working ok up until that point I guess nothing is missing. Any idea on the quicksave -> main menu -> quickload method and why it seems to work?

if you had the problem before switching to se, the problem followed with 1 of the other mods you have in both oldrim and se. the ideal solution would be to fix it in oldrim then duplicate the solution in se. much easier to find a solution to a bug or problematic mod in oldrim with the wider audience. in se, we don't know if there were a problem in the port thats causing your problem

On 4/1/2020 at 4:41 AM, orgs1n said:

I'm running S.L.U.T.S. version 1.18 on SE. To convert it, I ran the folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer. I am testing this with a minimal load order (35 plugins). I used Nemesis, not FNIS.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*iHUD.esp
*Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
*opmfgconsole.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KSWigsSMP.esp
*3BBB.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*S_L_U_T_S.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp

At its core, the mod works very well: the PC can do multiple runs.

Issues found:

• (Minor) When the cart become detached, it won't rettach. As others have found, this can be fixed by quicksaving, quitting to the main menu, and continuing.
  • (Minor) xEdit reports the following errors in the "sluts_boxtie_eff" magic effect. That effect runs the zadArmbinderEffect script, which is actually in Devious Devices Integration (MGEF zad_effArmBinder), but S.L.U.T.S. calls it with completely different properties/arguments -- unresolved formID's, in fact. Can anyone guess what's up with that?
      Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
    [00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] S_L_U_T_S.esp
    [00:00] sluts_boxtie_eff "Boxtie Enchantment" [MGEF:0A004E73]
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [070284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1194, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

To fix it, I changed the esp so that it passes the same properties as DDi does.

• (Major) As soon as the PC approaches or speaks to a "minihub NPC" (e.g. Maiko in Dawnstar, or Rothar Snow-Beard in Winterhold), the game crashes to desktop.
      Reveal hidden contents

enb2020_4_1_10_58_30.png.27cf907fa880cd6bdcb5d4f220f657fa.png

Error log attached. In xEdit I can't spot any oddities about these particular NPC's or why approaching them causes the game to CTD. I assume they're stubs for carriage stops that have no resident driver.

This mod was one of my favourites in Oldrim -- sexy, funny, and not overly long-winded -- so I'd appreciate any insights that might help to prevent this crash.

Edit: found the cause after some googling: missing facegen textures. Exporting them in the CK fixed the issue -- credits to DylMan62 for explaining the procedure! Fix attached.

hmm, first read looked like you had a problem, but your edits are a bit confusing to determine if you fixed the problem or just fixed an appearance bug

On 4/1/2020 at 9:30 PM, donttouchmethere said:

is there an se version of prison overhaul

On 4/2/2020 at 12:25 AM, donttouchmethere said:

I wouldn't know.

you've got the right patch for it, just add prison overhaul to allow the guard dialogues that are blocked by dcl

On 4/2/2020 at 7:37 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

You can actually get sent to SLUTS for rehab even if DCL is installed, but only in The Reach.  DCL doesn't mess with Markarth's guards so that it won't conflict with Cidhna Mine stuff.

same as above after the above patch is installed

On 4/1/2020 at 6:03 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It's an option when a guard confronts you about your bounty.  You don't have to turn it on.  However, without a patch that feature is broken in 1.18.

The guard dialog patch fix for 1.18 that donttouchmethere linked corrects a problem that prevents guards from offering you the option of working off your bounty as an indentured SLUTS girl.  I believe that you said you're running SE, so I'm guessing that you can't use that patch, and you might be out of luck unless there's a SE version somewhere.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:13 PM, lanaya1437 said:

The page for the SSE version says it solved the conflict with DCL crime, I'll still try the patch and the Reach option though.

hmm, wasn't aware that sluts had an se port. maybe whoever ported it could port the patch

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

is there an se version of prison overhaul

No idea ?‍♂️

you've got the right patch for it, just add prison overhaul to allow the guard dialogues that are blocked by dcl

same as above after the above patch is installed

There is a DCL patch for SLUTS? o.O

Or are you using an old DCL version and you mean the SLUTS guard dialog patch?

Also there seems to be a way to modify DCL to allow alternative guard dialogues via TESVEdit.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, CliftonJD said:

hmm, first read looked like you had a problem, but your edits are a bit confusing to determine if you fixed the problem or just fixed an appearance bug

The missing facegen files caused a CTD. It wasn't just an appearance bug. Regenerating the facegen files fixed the CTD.

I don't understand how anyone on SE was ever able to deliver at Morthal, Winterhold or Dawnstar with these files missing, but it's Skyrim after all.