On 7/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, Zaflis said:

Have you installed "HDT physics extension"?

The heels will need at least nioverride SKSE plugin that comes along with racemenu, and possibly also XPMSE (Extended) skeleton. After these you need to run FNIS.

About the Bodyslide, in simple terms what you do is select body and correct CBBE preset (in your case) and then hit "Batch build". Select options that seem fitting and continue. It is not more complicated than that. It is possible you have chosen some group filters (at the mid-top part of main window) so all options are not shown to you, but to fix that just hit the small X at filters to reset them.

I do have HDT Physics Extension

On 7/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, TheProfessor said:

My game keeps crashing right before I get to the delivery point, any help?

post a papyrus log for help on game crashes

On 7/20/2019 at 2:03 PM, Throwawayaccount321 said:

Im having an issue with the mod, whenever i get hooked up to the cart. I can move around like normal and the cart isn't attached to me, i hit E on the cart, it locks me back into place but the cart isn't attached. If someone knows how to fix this, please help.

if the cart won't attach, fix your skeleton by checking that you have xpmse 3.x or higher and checking what it says from that versions mcm. if you do atleast have it installed, it may be that the files have been overwritten by another mod or if you use a custom race, the custom race will need the skeleton installed as well

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, Throwawayaccount321 said:

So I got the cart problem fixed, downloaded wrong version of XP32, but now i got a new problem with it, whenever i finished the delivery, the game crashes whenever i get the choice to either get out of it, do another run or the other 2 options.

post your papyrus log of the crash for help with possible issues leading upto a ctd

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 5:35 AM, coolguy1111111 said:

I think I installed everything right, but after I say i want to haul freight for the first time, the driver just say's "Let me see what I've got" and then nothing happens. Conversation ends and I can walk around and stuff.

which version, are you getting that from the posted version 1.8?

43 minutes ago, obviouslyincognito said:

Just curious, but is there a point where you get to choose to keep the S.L.U.T.S livery tattoos as permanent for your character, or can that only be done through the MCM?

If you do enough consecutive runs, you eventually receive your own pony gear, but I don't think that includes tattoos.  You could just add them with Slave Tats, though.

5 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Can someone port this to SSE? i would, but i have no clue what needs to be done to port it.

Uhm, @MystOfDawn made a converted one but Im not sure its actually done or not. Id share but I dont has a link and havent asked for permission to do so. But I can poke them for ya. :D

8 hours ago, unmog said:

Uhm, @MystOfDawn made a converted one but Im not sure its actually done or not. Id share but I dont has a link and havent asked for permission to do so. But I can poke them for ya. :D

I was planning on posting the conversion, but I didn't have the time for it before.

I only ported it, so don't expect the cart to be less buggy (I can't fix such problems) :)

@MrEsturk I hope it's okay to post this.

SLUTS Redux V1.18.7z

I know I brought this up earlier, but I think such a feature was never implemented:

Would it be possible to just remove the cart and keep all the mods functionality? A while back I tried to cheat my way to do it, but I was not successful in teleporting the cart back to me when I reached the destinaction (I did some roleplaying then, but it was not so funny).

Core for SLUTS is for me to be bound in pony devices and beeing forced to bring stuff from A to B while essentialy helpless and ready to be raped.

The cart is and always was just in the way for me. It always breaks, and most of the time cannot be fixed or eventually reaches the point where it cant be fixed, basically breaking everything.

All I want is for this to be equipping devices and a backpack, giving me the destination and then, because the items are not removeable otherwise, forces me to go there. 

-> Perfection? :D

EDIT: 
I will now start trying myself...

Daring Plan: deleting the content of the cart NIF file lol. or the file completly, hmm. 

Maybe everything explodes.... 

I also think about replacing the cart with maybe something like a chest. let it float I dont care. I will now officially start messing around... See me fail maybe, I dont care :)

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I know I brought this up earlier, but I think such a feature was never implemented:

Would it be possible to just remove the cart and keep all the mods functionality? A while back I tried to cheat my way to do it, but I was not successful in teleporting the cart back to me when I reached the destinaction (I did some roleplaying then, but it was not so funny).

Core for SLUTS is for me to be bound in pony devices and beeing forced to bring stuff from A to B while essentialy helpless and ready to be raped.

The cart is and always was just in the way for me. It always breaks, and most of the time cannot be fixed or eventually reaches the point where it cant be fixed, basically breaking everything.

All I want is for this to be equipping devices and a backpack, giving me the destination and then, because the items are not removeable otherwise, forces me to go there. 

-> Perfection? :D

EDIT: 
I will now start trying myself...

Daring Plan: deleting the content of the cart NIF file lol. or the file completly, hmm. 

Maybe everything explodes.... 

I also think about replacing the cart with maybe something like a chest. let it float I dont care. I will now officially start messing around... See me fail maybe, I dont care :)

I believe Devious Adventures has got something like that going on with their pony post delivery, not as fleshed out as here yet, It's also in early development, and sometimes dialogue doesn't seem to work for me.

1 hour ago, Ursur1major said:

I believe Devious Adventures has got something like that going on with their pony post delivery, not as fleshed out as here yet, It's also in early development, and sometimes dialogue doesn't seem to work for me.

I dont want a quest, I need a punishment method via Simple Slavery :P

But thx for reminding me of that Devious mod... I almost forgot about it. Time to check it out I guess! 

Update:

I managed to make the cart invisible, yay!

- Activate "Quest" Marker for the cart.

- Unpack the BSA File.

- Find the cart.nif files in meshes/furniture

- open with Nif Scope

- delete everything -> save (make a backup)

It seems it would be possible to just leave the big chest as a floating object. But since that looks as bad as an upside down cart (yeah, well. got my card to fix physics for the first time ever and of course it fixed itself upside down...)

I will try more and then maybe upload the edited files. 

That way the only thing visible from the cart is the quest marker.

Next in line:

- why are the damned animations breaking... (means the PC breaks out of the yoke with its animation. when running the hands are no longer inside. when walking normal or in combat they are still in the yoke before also those are eventually breaking).

I m kinda surprised because this is something I know happens with ZAP stuff alot but with DD it did not ...

Well, further investigation required..

anybody else has similar issue?

I have to say even with the cart invisible, the breaking out of animation kills the mod for me... Also I could not find a reliable and fast way to remove the DD items yet and replace them.

Seems the mod would not like it either. 

Also have no idea how to replace them in the mod files.... ah... this is just a mess :( what a waste

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Next in line:

- why are the damned animations breaking... (means the PC breaks out of the yoke with its animation. when running the hands are no longer inside. when walking normal or in combat they are still in the yoke before also those are eventually breaking).

I m kinda surprised because this is something I know happens with ZAP stuff alot but with DD it did not ...

Don't get that Issue on my setup with:

> Yoke

> Yoke+chain

> armbinders

> pony play boots

> cuffs

and activated DD/Yoke combat

If you got send via SS+ to SLUTS you could check if you have still some ZAZ items equipped (and ZAZ tries to play it's struggle idle)?

Custom idle replacer might break it also?

MO install as culprit? ;D

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Don't get that Issue on my setup with:

> Yoke

> Yoke+chain

> armbinders

> pony play boots

> cuffs

and activated DD/Yoke combat

I figured the DD 4.0 in the description is no longer valid. 
Will update to DD 4.3 and check again. Wanted to do that anyway. With 4.1 comes the pony girl animations, maybe those missing is responsible. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:11 PM, Nymra said:

Update:

I managed to make the cart invisible, yay!

- Activate "Quest" Marker for the cart.

- Unpack the BSA File.

- Find the cart.nif files in meshes/furniture

- open with Nif Scope

- delete everything -> save (make a backup)

It seems it would be possible to just leave the big chest as a floating object. But since that looks as bad as an upside down cart (yeah, well. got my card to fix physics for the first time ever and of course it fixed itself upside down...)

I will try more and then maybe upload the edited files. 

That way the only thing visible from the cart is the quest marker.

Next in line:

I have to say even with the cart invisible, the breaking out of animation kills the mod for me... Also I could not find a reliable and fast way to remove the DD items yet and replace them.

Seems the mod would not like it either. 

Also have no idea how to replace them in the mod files.... ah... this is just a mess :( what a waste

would suggest reinstalling dd and expansion for those issues

On 6/23/2019 at 2:08 PM, Lozeak said:

Something I feel is worth noting with DCL and SLUTS.

w/ the lastest version of DCL the arrest ---> Sluts does not work because it's quest overtakes SLUTS

To get it work again type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg into console.

OR if you know how to you CK alter the esp and go to quest and condition it so it's never enabled.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:30 PM, Zaflis said:

I was just about to say similar. I installed the patch for 1.18 and repeatedly attacked guard in Whiterun. I never got the rehab dialog, usually just sent to jail. I had finished the "open for business" quest at a cart driver.

Also S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp is after Deviously Cursed Loot.esp in load order. However S_L_U_T_S.esp is before cursed loot.. hmm, maybe that should change.

Edit: Doesn't help.

On 7/7/2019 at 5:27 PM, Lozeak said:

Load order shouldn't help because DCL will always be after the Vanilla quest which SLUTS hooks into and even then I think it's a quest priority thing that makes DCL forcegreet to trigger first.

If you type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (I think this only needs to be done once pergame) into console it should fix it but ofc you won't be able to be arrested into DCL.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:36 PM, Reesewow said:

Yea, load order won't matter for the DCUL arrest system AFAIK as it bypasses the vanilla active guard arrest event rather than editing it I believe.

I found in my game that I *can* use both DCUL and SLUTS arrest options at the same time, (and Sexlab Sex Bounty as well) but which I get depends on the arrest style.  DCUL's quest takes over the "active" guard arrest - so when I surrender to a guard or get reported for non-violent crimes like trespassing or stealing it will always be DCUL.  So yea, if someone wants to use different mods to cover these events, stopping the DCUL arrest quest would probably be the best way to do it.

SLUTS/vanilla and probably some other arrest mods that just add additional dialogue options can still be activated, but only with the passive option of talking to a guard with an existing bounty ("Wait, I know you" dialogue).  So in my game I use both, as I do have mods that add bounties to my character without triggering instant guard aggro, so I can clear those by "turning myself in" to a guard to have them cleared with non-DCUL options like SLUTS or claiming Thane status.  

after a clean install i finally discovered the new prison system in place thru dcur

On 6/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, Lupine00 said:

Hmm. Does PoP also interfere with SLUTS?

it is believed that Pop would be the difference on my previous saves that allowed me the vanilla dialogues that work with the sluts mod

The thing about the Rehab System is that it doesn't work, even if you get the dialog option with the guard to appear.  I'm not using DCL or PoP so the option is there, but after being transported to the carriage driver and being welcomed to the rehab program, the player's debt is calculated and nothing more happens.  After that, the system is borked and the player is unable to ask for a SLUTS job, so you really don't want to try rehab in its current state. 

It was reported a while ago that rehab last worked 2 versions back.  It seems to have broken when the ability to choose your destination was added, but by then the author was focused on the XDFF mod and then retired from modding.  So unfortunately rehab isn't a viable option (unless you're running an older version in which it works) so there's not much point in getting it to show up.

Ignore this.  I'd missed CliftonJD's fix.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The thing about the Rehab System is that it doesn't work, even if you get the dialog option with the guard to appear.  I'm not using DCL or PoP so the option is there, but after being transported to the carriage driver and being welcomed to the rehab program, the player's debt is calculated and nothing more happens.  After that, the system is borked and the player is unable to ask for a SLUTS job, so you really don't want to try rehab in its current state. 

It was reported a while ago that rehab last worked 2 versions back.  It seems to have broken when the ability to choose your destination was added, but by then the author was focused on the XDFF mod and then retired from modding.  So unfortunately rehab isn't a viable option (unless you're running an older version in which it works) so there's not much point in getting it to show up. 

previous page, try this:

On 6/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

no interference from pop when i last tested the working version of sluts with latest version of Pop...however the option to allow any npc to turn in the bounty player will bypass arrest scenes and therefore also bypass the option for sluts to work off their bounties thru the program

afaik dcl arrest scenes are completely separate from the vanilla bounty system sluts is made to work with and you really don't need to alter the mod to stop that quest nor should you need to do it from the console as it has an option to disable that from dcl mcm

in other news, here's a fresh upload for users with hold bounties:

S_L_U_T_S-Redux_1_176 hybrid repack.zip 52.97 MB · 36 downloads

note again the above version requires a clean save or a save started on version 1.17 or 1.175.

new test patch for current posted version 1.18:

sluts 1.18 guard dialogue fix test.zip 3.94 kB · 63 downloads

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

previous page, try this:

How did I miss that?  I must've been reading too fast that day. 

Anyway, I tried out your fix for 1.18 (I actually just merged it in so I wouldn't have a patch file in my mod list).  It works great!  That you very much for the fix.

CliftonJD, I hereby declare you a Hero Of Skyrim for doing your part to reduce prison overcrowding.