:)

On 9/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, HexBolt8 said:

How did I miss that?  I must've been reading too fast that day. 

Anyway, I tried out your fix for 1.18 (I actually just merged it in so I wouldn't have a patch file in my mod list).  It works great!  That you very much for the fix.

CliftonJD, I hereby declare you a Hero Of Skyrim for doing your part to reduce prison overcrowding.

welcome

A curiosity perhaps.

How interested would everyone be in having some tollbooths on certain road locations ie; Dragonbridge, Valtheim, etc. where there is no easy path around?

Perhaps this can lead to cumulative fines added to your arrears. 

Perhaps the toll guards can offer to let you through in exchange for favours. 

You could also tie in a sponsor deal, such as the dollmaker via cursed loot, or Laura's bondage shop, wherein they pay your tolls, but you have to wear their Livery as alternative to the SLUTS set. You could even let them design their own liveries for the mod!

Add an option for local mail, without the cart, or a pamphlet run through cities handing out advertising material.

Enforce blinders, or a full pony mask for pony girls who continue to lose their cart.

I've tried to get S.L.U.T.S. (1.176) working on SSE, but no luck. This is what I get:  No tattoos, no tail, and if I get untethered, I can’t retether.

I started w/ a new game.

Does anybody have a working conversion, preferably with the guard dialog fix? I would greatly appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I've tried to get S.L.U.T.S. (1.176) working on SSE, but no luck. This is what I get:  No tattoos, no tail, and if I get untethered, I can’t retether.

I started w/ a new game.

Does anybody have a working conversion, preferably with the guard dialog fix? I would greatly appreciate it.

if you have the tools to convert to sse, the patch for guard dialog has been tested to work on the current release...you'll just have to scroll the previous page to dig it up cuz it got buried again

• 2 weeks later...

Trying the mod and got nowhere.  Well, Whiterun, talked to the cart guy (after checking it is being altered last by SLUTS and so I figured fine), which is the vanilla one as I don't have any cart mods at all, this is basically the first one.  Agreed to do the jobs, then asked if he had anything to haul, told me is going to look to see what he head and then the dialogue ends.  So, I used TDP Prostitution to get him out of his seat, part way through the "fun", he started to say something.   So it seems there is a mistake or mistimed (bad idea in heavy scripted games) segment of the scene, as the player moved to a spot on the road and stopped, guess that was readying for the cart?  But then everything went south again.  I saved after talking to him to agree to the job, by going into the house for the stables, then back out, then going to him to ask for a haul.

Second try:  I had an idea.

SLEN and say he's sexy and lets go for a romp, he did, got him far enough from his cart beforehand so when he was finished, I talked and asked him for a frieght, then I got in the way so he couldn't get to his cart, this time he actually responded with having one and made me go to the middle of the road, everything else went from that part as normal, so clearly it's a scene issue.

After the bridle goes on:   "Pet's you head"...  "Pats your head"

Wellllllll....  after getting the first run to happen, game decided to CTD (didn't save), so I tried getting the cart driver off his cart the way I did before and yes, he won't start the cart setup unless he's on the ground, so the dialogue he does, perhaps have him hop down and walk away from his cart, perhaps around to say some "boxes" on the ground to rummage through shipments.  Then the rest should go fine.  As I got him down off the cart for sex again and he worked flawlessly afterwards when I asked for freight.

Sadly, there seems to be vaginal plugs or something added to the outfit that causes orgasms, then in a fit, she untethered the cart (just after killing a cat on the hill to Riften).  Multiple key hotkeys rarely work on some systems (sadly seems mine is one), CTRL + E is LCtrl (or RCtrl) or E only.  I'll have to reload again, because the cart will not tether with the hotkey combo, all I get is the info on the cart.

GuruSR.

@GuruSR I haven't uploaded videos here before so a good chance to test OBS+File Converter. I didn't have issues like that with the cart driver, you might have some conflicting mods. Moving sluts later in the load order might solve some of that, but it won't help if it's script conflict.

He took away my map and compass from SL Survival so that would be kind of hard journey, i had a save made beforehand though. Messing with the follower at the end ? 

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Trying the mod and got nowhere. 

For this mod, trying to force things (like getting the driver off the carriage) isn't a good idea.  You could end up just frustrating yourself.  It might be tempting because it feels like you're getting somewhere, but if he doesn't respond (and it can take a while sometimes) then the problem is probably load order or something like that, as Zaflis said, which has to be fixed outside the game.   Moving SLUTS later in the load order would be a good place to start, anyway.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

For this mod, trying to force things (like getting the driver off the carriage) isn't a good idea.  You could end up just frustrating yourself.  It might be tempting because it feels like you're getting somewhere, but if he doesn't respond (and it can take a while sometimes) then the problem is probably load order or something like that, as Zaflis said, which has to be fixed outside the game.   Moving SLUTS later in the load order would be a good place to start, anyway.

Actually, it's not the game, because he instantly starts wanting to do the cart after I have him down on the ground all the time and I have no conflicting mods that would even bother with it, since all the dialogue mods I have are other quest dialogues and nothing injected into the normal dialogues (common Skyrim defaults), then the dialogue issues would be with the mod itself, he does nothing while seated, means from the looks of it, talking to him he's supposed to hop down but doesn't, because as soon as he is down and I ask, not half a second later he's setting up for the cart, but if he sits on the cart, he doesn't at all for hours.  I had another test, where he jumped down off the cart on his own to go talk to the stable guy (SLEN), but as soon has he started walking up to the stable, he swapped to doing the cart after I waited an hour.  That and the hotkeys aren't working for the cart, making it unplayable until I can get the cart to re-tether, which is apparently an issue on the SE port too.

Geez, Aroused Creatures with that Creature on Creature patch, still goes after the player first...  what a pain.  And just as the cart guy in Riften went to jump up, he re-tethered the cart, so I was good to go.  Now asking him for more work was instant, since he was standing, but he clearly has to be on the ground to do anything.  It is most likely the actor may not be "getting up" from the seat for some reason, not a conflict, probably some other factor like an animation for the getting up is being blocked by the fact that a dragon isn't far away.  I know a lot of cart drivers will stay put on the cart if a dragon is near and will not talk to you if it is attacking.

And I just un-tethered the cart with SHIFT + E, not CTRL + E.

The guy at one drop was being "stupid?"  "Oh you're one of ours" and just sat there, 3rd time I did it, he continued, so he was probably being a jerk.  And I ran over a Khajiit apparently (it went gah as the cart ran over it).  The cart is... well, okay, in fairness the havok engine isn't anything to toot your horn over.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

And I just un-tethered the cart with SHIFT + E, not CTRL + E.

Unfortunately the help on the MCM Info page has never been correct.  As you found, it's shift, not ctrl.  I believe it was mentioned in the discussion back at the time, but the text has stayed the same.  And technically it's not so much "E" as whatever Skyrim's "activate" function is mapped to (most players don't change that particular key mapping, but I do). 

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

"Oh you're one of ours" and just sat there, 3rd time I did it, he continued, so he was probably being a jerk. 

No, he's supposed to continue his dialog.  You shouldn't have to try several times.  It looks like you might be having a problem with SLUTS scenes starting.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Geez, Aroused Creatures with that Creature on Creature patch, still goes after the player first...  what a pain.

It really depends on your settings in the SLAcreature MCM.

If you have a lot of mods running that effect the NPCs around you it will break scenes or slow them down.

What a carriage driver might confuse:

> he gets pinged by Sexlife

> he gets called by any crowd handling mod

> a fight close by

> run for your lives will make him try to take cover

> petcollar could call him away

> the path is blocked to interact with you

> what ever else you have in your LO that can cause Creature/NPC-NPC/Creature action or Creature/NPC-PC action.

The lower the poll rate of those mods the higher the chance something get triggered to a bad time.

For example the carriage driver needs a while to get setup by SLUTS, this is also a critical time where nothing should disturb him.

The SLUTS beta versions in this topic handle this already way better for situations a fight is close by.

If it takes too long until the driver starts the SLUTS equip scene it helps sometimes to move the PC a bit with for example jaxonz positioner.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately the help on the MCM Info page has never been correct.  As you found, it's shift, not ctrl.  I believe it was mentioned in the discussion back at the time, but the text has stayed the same.  And technically it's not so much "E" as whatever Skyrim's "activate" function is mapped to (most players don't change that particular key mapping, but I do). 

No, he's supposed to continue his dialog.  You shouldn't have to try several times.  It looks like you might be having a problem with SLUTS scenes starting.

Well, with it being Shift then there is an issue with the hotkeys, because I presume to re-tether the cart you activate it while holding the shift key down, sadly, it fails 100%.  Same thing people on SE are complaining of, now not sure if you're using the onControl Down/Up and marking the "Shift" as down in a boolean then accessing it from the script responsible for the info on the cart.

As for me having troubles getting scenes to start, most likely the scripts tied to the scenes have latent instructions which are being lagged out, which will cause a dialogue to "cancel" if held too long, forget how long it is, something like 30 seconds.  There is a lot of dialogue confusion though during the scenes, one scene stopped (because he got trapped in the cart and couldn't run to me to talk to me, so he just stood there).  There are a lot of reasons why forced dialogue won't start, I am not even going to go into them, but it would be wise to avoid using them as much as possible, seems the mod heavily uses them.

GuruSR.

Dialogue after the manifest check with the cart driver, should not bring up choices while he's still talking, if you accept to do things it causes grief (like he force talks to you when the new manifest shows up causing it to close almost instantly).   Fix the dialogue so when you are talking with any part of dialogue where a choice is available, we see the whole conversation to the end before we get to choose, otherwise it'll continue to play out and two dialogues will happen at the same time.

GuruSR.

Hotkeys:  Need to adhere to not working while in: Combat, Dialogue, Menus (Inventory mostly, it interferes with Shift + Activate used to open books, Use items via SkyUI).

Request:  Check the PG when going to start another haul, when a new haul starts only swap the outfit items that need changing by verifying each item isn't identical to the ones in the MCM, then flag those for change if needed, tattoos should be marked as changed in the MCM and checked from that, if the cart is already tethered and working, don't cast the spell to re-tether it, this is where the cart went nuts on me once, it was fine before this was forced.

Had some NPC, not sure what mod if one could have been someone going to the docks, at Solitude, was at the cart driver, got the cargo delivered, the dialogue came up to ask for more work, but because this NPC *HAD* to walk through me and the cart, he pushed the cart driver out of dialogue, causing him to jump back up on his seat.  So here I am with cart and no bridle or cargo, again, asking for cargo while he's seated, doesn't get him out of the seat and nothing happens until I get him out of it.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Hotkeys:  Need to adhere to not working while in: Combat, Dialogue, Menus (Inventory mostly, it interferes with Shift + Activate used to open books, Use items via SkyUI).

Request:  Check the PG when going to start another haul, when a new haul starts only swap the outfit items that need changing by verifying each item isn't identical to the ones in the MCM, then flag those for change if needed, tattoos should be marked as changed in the MCM and checked from that, if the cart is already tethered and working, don't cast the spell to re-tether it, this is where the cart went nuts on me once, it was fine before this was forced.

Had some NPC, not sure what mod if one could have been someone going to the docks, at Solitude, was at the cart driver, got the cargo delivered, the dialogue came up to ask for more work, but because this NPC *HAD* to walk through me and the cart, he pushed the cart driver out of dialogue, causing him to jump back up on his seat.  So here I am with cart and no bridle or cargo, again, asking for cargo while he's seated, doesn't get him out of the seat and nothing happens until I get him out of it.

GuruSR.

only person i've seen with so many issues with the dialogues so if you refuse to try the suggestions already given, then i'd have to suggest you remove all your other mods and try this mod with a clean install then add those mods back in a few at a time until you find your limit. later when you gain more experience maybe you could try reviewing your papyrus log/s for what's actually causing the problem as everything you're describing sounds to me like a stopped up or overly busy papyrus engine

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

only person i've seen with so many issues with the dialogues so if you refuse to try the suggestions already given, then i'd have to suggest you remove all your other mods and try this mod with a clean install then add those mods back in a few at a time until you find your limit. later when you gain more experience maybe you could try reviewing your papyrus log/s for what's actually causing the problem as everything you're describing sounds to me like a stopped up or overly busy papyrus engine

Umm, I've done my fair share of scripting, my fair share of dialogue work in both Oblivion and Skyrim, pretty sure I see what is happening with the mod, it isn't tolerant to being interrupted.  The proper way to do dialogue when a choice comes up, is to do so at the last forwarded topic, which clearly isn't done, because the choice comes up during the first topic and then the second one over talks the choices.  That isn't any bug any other mod will cause, it's clearly a mistake in the dialogue of this mod.  As for your thought on the engine being "stopped up", hardly.   Other mods that have a ton of dialogue don't have these issues, if the dialogue was done using the quest to monitor the progress of the dialogue, then when asking for something, it would know that something went amiss.  The NPC was about to use the spell on the player to start the cart and the guard bumped into him walking up the hill and he stopped (moved out of the way) and never cast the spell, and that guard is vanilla Skyrim.  The cart driver is stuck and won't continue, had to reload.

GuruSR.

Fixes for "sluts_mission_scenes_sc" script:

Addition of MenuMode check, will allow SkyUI's default SHIFT + Activate for "Equip Mode" to not cause an untether while in inventory.  Also fixed the distance < 450 and not greater, think tethering it from across the map shouldn't work.  Repaired Untether to not "retether" during it, you can now untether and retether fine.

NOTE:  Found that setup_sc.start() didn't work, so used forcestart() and it did, so the dialogue wasn't at fault, no idea what "scene" was stuck, perhaps setting all of your scene starts to forcestart() to avoid any broken scenes.

Corrected the YouUntethered checks to properly line up with what was meant, tethering/untethering works as expected.  I''ve included the script changes 7zipped so it's a straight drop in for anyone who wants it.

All I've found so far, did fix two grammar mistakes in some dialogues, but I haven't included the changed ESP yet, until I track that one dialogue set that asks for choices while another dialogue line happens.

GuruSR.

Sluts_Mission_Scenes.7z

[10/14/2019 - 11:09:52AM] sluts: sending story event with [Actor < (6202A7DB)>] at [Location < (00018A49)>]

Odd, after dropping off at Solitude to ask for another run, the scene is being called to start, but looks like it's skipping all the phases to the end, because now nobody is actually allowing the player to do any work.  I checked another mod with a scene and it is running fine, so there wasn't any stuck scene, so the scene from kicker ran through and ended, so I reloaded and told the cart rider that I wanted to take a break and then the mission switched to picking up my gear, going there, I talked to the SLUT person in Falkreach and he commented that "I was supposed to be doing a job", so I picked up my gear (twice), seems to require opening and taking everything out then re-opening it to end the quest.  I was on my 15th chain when this happened, so I hit something that only seemed to mess up when I got to Solitude, everywhere else that I ran between worked fine.  I'd been doing testing on changes to the tethering and untethering to avoid havoc spasms.  I'll post a change to the above code in a separate one and people can test and report back on successes, but I didn't have to reset after 14 runs.  And I'd also had to untether and retether a few times, because of enemies.  Though being defeated with SD, I think I'll see how hard it is to auto-untether, because they're "removing your stuff", so the tether should be one of those, plus during the sex scenes, the cart shouldn't go orbital when it's not tethered.

GuruSR.

I'm having an issue, hard to see if it's the same one others are experiencing, but when my character is interrupted in a run by an animation, the cart stops following (still affected by physics), and the rods keep pointing towards me but the cart isn't moving.

Restarting the game seems to fix the issue, but not reloading.

Any tips?

(SSE by the way)

Edit: Also, unrelated, the buttplugs aren't in the proper place, they are glitching through the ground. Anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

On 10/15/2019 at 11:23 PM, Ar4chnid said:

I'm having an issue, hard to see if it's the same one others are experiencing, but when my character is interrupted in a run by an animation, the cart stops following (still affected by physics), and the rods keep pointing towards me but the cart isn't moving.

Restarting the game seems to fix the issue, but not reloading.

Any tips?

(SSE by the way)

Edit: Also, unrelated, the buttplugs aren't in the proper place, they are glitching through the ground. Anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

just pick pony tail for DD (smp patch) you need smp too or remove hdt xml from mesh and play as static

On 10/21/2019 at 12:52 AM, magnet7 said:

So i do apologise if this has already been awnsered but for some reason after i do the start up it doesnt tether to my character and they move completly independent of the cart

In the MCM for this it will give you controls to unteather yourself from the cart re-teathering after that should fix that if not you can use the other force cart return which should fix that.
Darn thing can be finicky at times.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, magnet7 said:

So i do apologise if this has already been awnsered but for some reason after i do the start up it doesnt tether to my character and they move completly independent of the cart

use xpmse. if you have trouble finding it or determining its the right version, use the version that comes from loverslab