3 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Having Bodyslide is not the same as *running* Bodyslide, you have to be a bit proactive and use it to build the "invisible" parts you're not seeing, and also to fit them to your particular character's shape. There is no shortage of tutorials for how to build bodies and outfits in Bodyslide out there, it's not a difficult process, just something you need to do before many items will show up in the game :) 

I played a bit the quest yersteday, and i have a invisble body for one of the next step of the quest. And is it normal if nothing happen? im just runing form A to B, a bit boring :/ . And for a another mod i have some issues texture, is that because i m using Vortex ? 

I tried to run body slide, but i m not sure what to do, do u have any instruction on external site or somewhere ? :s

On 5/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, DocClox said:

I have a release I want to get out the door this weekend if at all possible.

After that, I might have a look. Physics problems aside, the problem with driving one of these is going to be steering, but I have a couple of ideas about that.

Alright I cant wait, please notifiy me when you are done! cant wait#2

Someone before mentioned he had a solution for the issues with the rehabilitation not working on the current version, considering the development won't continue; would somebody be so kind to share a workaround or fix for this ??

On 5/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, JCopler said:

Someone before mentioned he had a solution for the issues with the rehabilitation not working on the current version, considering the development won't continue; would somebody be so kind to share a workaround or fix for this ??

that was me, but due to my limited time along with a handful of other issues...i never got around to narrowing down which of the scripts that were changed are required for the working portion of the updates versus the broken or incorrect portions...anyhow, here's what i have:

S_L_U_T_S-Redux_1_176 hybrid.zip

still requires original meshes, and textures, and mcm data etc..

(recommended for new or clean saves)

disable the 1.18 then make a clean save before installing the above as it will not run on current version saves, i believe it only runs on saves started from 1.17 or 1.175

above bsa is the current 1.18 bsa and the scripts are the older scripts needed to allow the included esp to run

On 5/2/2019 at 3:27 AM, DocClox said:

I have a release I want to get out the door this weekend if at all possible.

After that, I might have a look. Physics problems aside, the problem with driving one of these is going to be steering, but I have a couple of ideas about that.

sluts 1.18 guard dialogue for modders.zip

these are the scripts that changed from version 1.175 to 1.18 along with the correct dialogues from 1.17 and a bonus dialogue was added for the case if the pony headed to a town has a bounty while on the job...ideally the dialogues in this patch need to be fixed in version 1.18 to prevent losing his changes in version 1.18 and the bonus dialogue needs some adjustment to add the bounty in if it already has a debt from another hold (can't remember the circumstances now, but wasn't satisfactory)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have a problem: My PC stuck in a S.L.U.T.S. device (S.L.U.T. Tail Plug (Bell)) for several hours of gamplay until i noticed it and i do not want load a save where she is not wearing it. (Because i would loose round about 5h of progress)

So far, i tried these options: Removing it with ingame options like the one that "Master" offers in the Captured Dreams Shop, removing it via MCM (Slaverun Reloaded/Captured Dreams) and the "removeallitems" command with the concole. All with no succes.

Could anyone help me out here?

9 minutes ago, wai123 said:

I have a problem: My PC stuck in a S.L.U.T.S. device (S.L.U.T. Tail Plug (Bell))

Never happened in my save, but in what way stuck? Is it a lockable one so you just need a key? Did you confirm with "player.showinventory" that you actually have nothing on?

On 5/7/2019 at 8:56 AM, CliftonJD said:

(can't remember the circumstances now, but wasn't satisfactory)

if the slave already has a bounty in another hold, the dialogue to accept the new bounty won't be added until the debt is cleared and then only if you return to the driver for which the new bounty is to be applied...that's the result of the bonus dialogue. original outcome was that sluts would no longer handle guards of the new bounty hold and the pony was forced to do her time or be shot and killed

17 hours ago, IHAX said:

Has anybody tried converting to form 44? Followed this guide and don't think I got it to work.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

i think if you ported it properly, you will still need to update the meshes to sse. try this method:

1. unpack the bsa in a separate folder, and delete the bsa.
  2. copy the original loose files into the new folder (overwriting those who were before inside the bsa, yes only working with loose files this time)
  3. convert the meshes with nif optimizer.
  4. convert the .hkx files (if any) with the official tool (HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe)
  5. convert the textures with photoshop ( use the "Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop" because of the new BCn format),
  6. check potentials errors in the textures with NifScan.
  7. continued with the esp, so open CK and convert the esp to form 44, save and exit. (can either try the method from the link or change something and save it, then change it back and resave it)
  8. open the file in SSEEdit and check for errors. then if any exist, compare it to an oldrim copy of the same esp to fix those missing references manually
  9. reCheck everything in SSEEdit to confirm you fixed it
12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i think if you ported it properly, you will still need to update the meshes to sse. try this method:

1. unpack the bsa in a separate folder, and delete the bsa.
  2. copy the original loose files into the new folder (overwriting those who were before inside the bsa, yes only working with loose files this time)
  3. convert the meshes with nif optimizer.
  4. convert the .hkx files (if any) with the official tool (HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe)
  5. convert the textures with photoshop ( use the "Intel® Texture Works Plugin for Photoshop" because of the new BCn format),
  6. check potentials errors in the textures with NifScan.
  7. continued with the esp, so open CK and convert the esp to form 44, save and exit. (can either try the method from the link or change something and save it, then change it back and resave it)
  8. open the file in SSEEdit and check for errors. then if any exist, compare it to an oldrim copy of the same esp to fix those missing references manually
  9. reCheck everything in SSEEdit to confirm you fixed it

I am an idiot, don't worry. When I converted, I guess it disabled the plugin in vortex. Re-enabled it, now works. Thanks though!

I didn't convert the meshes or textures but did everything else and seems to work fine, so far. Will update if my game starts exploding or something lol

On 5/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, grc001 said:

Quick question....does this work with Special Edition?

Was wondering the same thing, I was following the original topic, saw this link suggested for SE. But on the front page it says it isnt~

Pretty fun mod!

My only pet peave is that after I complete a haul it automatically removes the tattoos that you are given. I would prefer if they were left on me and I could use the mod 'remove your tats' instead.

Edit: Hmm, just tried to start another run and it isn't working right. He casts the spell and it summons the cart and the tats, but no devices are applied and I can't move the cart. Any suggestions?

17 hours ago, Forgetandeatcake said:

Pretty fun mod!

My only pet peave is that after I complete a haul it automatically removes the tattoos that you are given. I would prefer if they were left on me and I could use the mod 'remove your tats' instead.

Edit: Hmm, just tried to start another run and it isn't working right. He casts the spell and it summons the cart and the tats, but no devices are applied and I can't move the cart. Any suggestions?

You can get the tats directly for Slave Tats, and just apply them yourself after.  Not perfect, but it's a workaround.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, grc001 said:

Quick question....does this work with Special Edition?

On 5/28/2019 at 4:46 AM, unmog said:

Was wondering the same thing, I was following the original topic, saw this link suggested for SE. But on the front page it says it isnt~

On 5/29/2019 at 11:23 AM, Network said:

Can anyone please upload a SSE converted version?

The answer to your question is ON this page. Since it talks about Form 44 though you may not have understood that it was referring to SE.

However reading that message and the following replies and you'll see that others have done it and instructions on how you can do it too.  If those are too complex though I suggest you ask the individuals who got it working if they'll post their converted copy.

59 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

However reading that message and the following replies and you'll see that others have done it and instructions on how you can do it too.  If those are too complex though I suggest you ask the individuals who got it working if they'll post their converted copy.

I was more referring to this, on the bottom of this pic, listed at the mods main page, which made me hesitant.
574db2ea16.png

But no, I haven't read all 43 pages previous to this one so I didn't know everyone who has done it. Tho I did see @CliftonJD answer how to do it, I don't feel confident in my ability to do it correctly since I've never messed with any of that before. 

If anyone would be nice enough to share their SE compatible version however I'd very much appreciate it. And thanks for replying Waxen Figure.

Has anyone encountered this: I convinced Bjorlam to summon the escrow chest which made me a walking billboard (so far, ok). Now I'm not allowed to wear clothing (also ok). However, I'm stuck with items from Being a Cow (Hooves, Bell, Horns, etc.) which are considered clothing by this mod for some obscure reason. How can I turn this off? Because: This mod causes a CTD removing this "clothing" in a desparate struggle with BAC re-equipping it instantaneously...

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Has anyone encountered this: I convinced Bjorlam to summon the escrow chest which made me a walking billboard (so far, ok). Now I'm not allowed to wear clothing (also ok). However, I'm stuck with items from Being a Cow (Hooves, Bell, Horns, etc.) which are considered clothing by this mod for some obscure reason. How can I turn this off? Because: This mod causes a CTD removing this "clothing" in a desparate struggle with BAC re-equipping it instantaneously...

While you're in Walking Billboard mode, this mod checks to see if any worn item has the keywords ArmorClothing, ArmorLight, or ArmorHeavy.  If so, you get stripped.  I haven't used Being A Cow but out of curiosity I took a quick look.  Tail and Udders have the ArmorClothing keyword.  So your "obscure reason" is that BAC treats these items as clothing.  Maybe it has its reasons; I'm just not familiar with that mod.  If you're handy with TES5Edit or the Creation Kit you could remove those keywords from every cow part that has them and hopefully not break the other mod. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vernam said:

I'm currently experiencing a bug that if my char enters a cell where npc targeted for quest is in, the game immediately crashes. Any advice how to solve this issue?

Chances are you are encountering a Cursed Loot bound girl with HDT restraints. Do you have HDT body (Bodyslide batch build done) and HDT extension installed?

28 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Chances are you are encountering a Cursed Loot bound girl with HDT restraints. Do you have HDT body (Bodyslide batch build done) and HDT extension installed?

Yes. and HDT restraints were not a problem as long as it is applied on my char. Will setting bound girl setting in DCL to 0 help?

8 hours ago, vernam said:

Yes. and HDT restraints were not a problem as long as it is applied on my char. Will setting bound girl setting in DCL to 0 help?

It should help yes but i don't know if it will remove bound girls that have already spawned in the world. And it's not normal that they cause issues, it's an installation problem for you.

Something I feel is worth noting with DCL and SLUTS.

w/ the lastest version of DCL the arrest ---> Sluts does not work because it's quest overtakes SLUTS

To get it work again type StopQuest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg into console.

OR if you know how to you CK alter the esp and go to quest and condition it so it's never enabled.