I was trying to figure out the cause (and fix) for the chained yoke CTD. I found what caused my crashing and I wouldn't be surprised if others have the same cause, but for me it's because the chain is using HDT-PE and I don't have that (nor can I, I'm using SE with HDT-SMP).

I realized that the chained yoke is just a combination of two DD (chain collar + plain yoke). So, looking at the DD port for SE (AIO version), those DD use HDT-SMP, which I am using. I recreated the chained yoke using the new collar+chain and hey what do you know that works! (with a nudge here and there).

Though at this point, I noticed that the chain placement kind of sucks and even with a virtual body, it clips a lot. I tried playing around further with the skinned mesh config (very new at this), but I didn't see an easy fix, except for one thing. I think it makes more sense to have two chains, one on each end of the yoke, so that's what I did. Clip issues are minimal and it makes more sense IMO, what with the cart's fork tines being right there where you now have chains...

So, for those of you who play SE and use SMP, let me know if this works for you. IDK if this works for LE SMP. You'd have to convert the mesh and then try it.

ScreenShot3234.png

SLUTS HDT-SMP chain yoke.7z

On 2/24/2020 at 5:16 AM, johnathon648 said:

Hey guys so i am testing a version of this that i have tried porting to Special Edition myself and so far everything is working except the boots are invisible and feet go missing when wearing them and the anal plug is below the character my character i am testing it on is a orc so i plan on seeing if its just the Beast/Elven races or if its all races later but if anyone has any idea of why this is happening any input would be lovely i am new to modding so i am pretty much doing trial and error right now i have not even re done the scripts but they seem to all be working.

the plug would either be an hdt issue same as the above or a bone issue due to differing skeletons from le to se and the invisible pony boots would need converted meshes

On 3/10/2020 at 4:45 AM, CliftonJD said:

the plug would either be an hdt issue same as the above or a bone issue due to differing skeletons from le to se and the invisible pony boots would need converted meshes

i have fixed the plug issue and also the boots issue thanks to your idea it was indeed a hdt issue with the plug it seems that for some reason with me i had to reinstall my hdt physics and hdt high heels that i got and i also had to reinstall hdt simple and my body mod whitch has hdt support even though i already have xpmse and all that installed i had to reinstall the lot seems something in my load order conflicted or something.

And as for the boots it was indeed a mesh but it was actully my fault i am using mo2 and for some reason the mod could not read the pony boot meshes i built using bodyslide because mo2 is putting them into the overwrite folder so i had to go in to the mod esp and change the path it got the meshes from to where my meshes are stored for it to work.

But now i face the issue of how i am going to make it work for everyone else since i don't believe most people will have the issue where the meshes are put in there overwrite folder so i am currently tring to find a fix for the issue any ideas would be great.

On 3/11/2020 at 8:44 AM, johnathon648 said:

i have fixed the plug issue and also the boots issue thanks to your idea it was indeed a hdt issue with the plug it seems that for some reason with me i had to reinstall my hdt physics and hdt high heels that i got and i also had to reinstall hdt simple and my body mod whitch has hdt support even though i already have xpmse and all that installed i had to reinstall the lot seems something in my load order conflicted or something.

And as for the boots it was indeed a mesh but it was actully my fault i am using mo2 and for some reason the mod could not read the pony boot meshes i built using bodyslide because mo2 is putting them into the overwrite folder so i had to go in to the mod esp and change the path it got the meshes from to where my meshes are stored for it to work.

But now i face the issue of how i am going to make it work for everyone else since i don't believe most people will have the issue where the meshes are put in there overwrite folder so i am currently tring to find a fix for the issue any ideas would be great.

i think the meshes point to the location of the textures, likewise it might be that the textures point to the location of the meshes. when converting files if you don't retain the original file structure, its understandable that skyrim doesn't find it--if the mesh was in data\meshes\pony before you converted it, moving the meshes back to that original pony folder should fix the problem in a manner that can be shared with others

So, I downloaded this mod today... And I started it off well! No problems with dialogue getting stuck, everything was smooth and responsive, quick, etc. I was really impressed! So, I got my contract to go to Solitude, started walking and... The cart didn't move, there was no resistance in my movement or anything, just... Stayed there and let me leave, I walked up to it and activated it, then got teleported back to the front of the cart handles (I'm not sure of the official name), moved again and still the cart just stayed in place and let me move. Any fix for this?

Quick Edit: I tried toggling Cart Physics and toggling Tether/Detether cart. Nothing happened still...

1 hour ago, HazeITree said:

the cart just stayed in place and let me move.

The most common cause for cart problems is not having the required skeleton.  You must use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (link is in the mod description).  Check that you have that installed.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The most common cause for cart problems is not having the required skeleton.  You must use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (link is in the mod description).  Check that you have that installed.

In my mod manager (I use NMM) it shows as "XP32 Maximum Skeleton". Is that it or does it specifically need "Extended" on the end?

Edit: Yup, I reinstalled the skeleton and it still shows up exactly the same...

3 hours ago, HazeITree said:

In my mod manager (I use NMM) it shows as "XP32 Maximum Skeleton". Is that it or does it specifically need "Extended" on the end?

Edit: Yup, I reinstalled the skeleton and it still shows up exactly the same...

Needs this XPMSE

Looks like this in NMM:

nmmx.jpg.e9375e6f867266ae6c2faa5a315e6243.jpg

Looks like this in FNIS:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

On 3/18/2020 at 7:10 PM, donttouchmethere said:

@CliftonJD:

If I wanted to rise the SLUTS multiplicator for bounties from 200% to anything higher.

Can I do that via TESVedit or is it a bit more complicated?

Or I could lower just lower the payment for runs that count as prison alternative ?

i think you would need scripting knowledge for it, the mcm refers to it as a rehab calculator

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i think you would need scripting knowledge for it, the mcm refers to it as a rehab calculator

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@donttouchmethere, give this a try.  I set the rehab max rate to 500% with increments of 10.  I verified that the value is saved but I didn't test whether it works correctly, though it should.

sluts_mcm.pex 29.78 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks!

I will give it a ride ?

Somehow it feels like cheating if I set the SS+ outcomes to max values (25k - 15k - 7.5k), but I just need to do a few runs to pay for murder ?:classic_ph34r:

Anyone encountered a problem with instand crash when starting the game? It only happens after I install this specific mod, and the only noteworthy thing is this "DDi.log" file which only contains the following:

DDiUtil
unsupported runtime version 01050610

And since nothing is wrong with Devious Devices until I install this mod, what could be the problem?

Alright, the previous issue is somehow resolved, but I have another. Everything works more or less OK, but I can't reattach to my cart. When I do it, the cart doesn't move, if I use the 'shift' + 'space' command to reset the physics of the cart, then the cart arm will follow me, but the cart will stay put.

I managed to resolve it by doing a hard physics reset and restarting the game, but it's tedious doing it all the time. Is there a fix for this?

22 minutes ago, lanaya1437 said:

Everything works more or less OK, but I can't reattach to my cart. When I do it, the cart doesn't move, if I use the 'shift' + 'space' command to reset the physics of the cart, then the cart arm will follow me, but the cart will stay put.

Try this instead:

> your pony is happily trotting away with the carriage still attached

> now you get interrupted by a SL scene

> you're still connected to the carriage, but the carriage isn't following you anymore

> press shift + E to detach from the carriage (struggle animation)

> activate carriage again => now it should be attached again to the Pony and follow you again

I use the 'shift' + 'space' command to reset the physics of the cart

Do that only if the carriage shows signs of chaotic havoc behavior

it won't help with the detached carriage after a SL animation

I managed to resolve it by doing a hard physics reset and restarting the game, but it's tedious doing it all the time. Is there a fix for this?

Do that only if the carriage totally disintegrates

Usually cleaning the SKSE co-save with NetImmerse Override Cleaner.exe  is enough.

33 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Try this instead:

> your pony is happily trotting away with the carriage still attached

> now you get interrupted by a SL scene

> you're still connected to the carriage, but the carriage isn't following you anymore

> press shift + E to detach from the carriage (struggle animation)

> activate carriage again => now it should be attached again to the Pony and follow you again

Do that only if the carriage shows signs of chaotic havoc behavior

it won't help with the detached carriage after a SL animation

I did just that. It seems the game still thinks I'm attached since the 'trying to detach' animation is playing and I am successfuly detached. Then I turn around and activate the carriage with "E", and I get teleported a few feet into the carriage, and nothing else seems different (as if I'm still detached). Then I press 'shift + space' and the arms of the cart start turning in my direction, but the cart is still not following me (the arms turn in my direction even if I go behind the cart, with weird results as the cart itself is still in one place).

The only thing that works so far is getting in the position where I should be, quicksave, hard reset physics, game freezes and I have to restart it, and then when I load the quicksave it's ok, but you can see why this is incredibly tedious and ruins what would otherwise be the best mod on this site for me.

I would think there's something with the skeleton but it works fine in the cases described, but reattaching is a pain.

Do that only if the carriage totally disintegrates

Usually cleaning the SKSE co-save with NetImmerse Override Cleaner.exe  is enough.

Enough for what? Solving my problem, or the cart disintegration problem?

3 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Enough for what? Solving my problem, or the cart disintegration problem?

cart disintegration

3 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

carriage with "E", and I get teleported a few feet into the carriage, and nothing else seems different

Weee! that's totally borked ?

Does that happen on every run or is that happening on a single run?

If this only happens during one run, then forget the active transport quest (and carriage), run to the transport destination and accept a new run.

If it happens on every run, then something else is borked.

I managed to finish my run with several resets/restarts, cart detached right in front of the person I was supposed to report to, but I was still able to finish it. Then he attached me to a new cart and the previous state kind of transfered (can't move the cart).

I'll try again on some new saves and report, if you have some tips/advice feel free to suggest.