38 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

LOL the request was less about carrying stuff and more about having my follower, dressed as a pony girl and pulling a cart.  The carrying stuff was the excuse for such behavior LOL

Tentatively, Musje is hoping to add this to Home Sweet Home when ZAP9 comes out. It is supposed to contain a cart that a follower (slave) can pull. ?

56 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

LOL the request was less about carrying stuff and more about having my follower, dressed as a pony girl and pulling a cart.  The carrying stuff was the excuse for such behavior LOL

Afaik the cart wont work well indoors. 
You could just get the pony gear and the sluts slavetats on a regular follower and then add bags and pouches and backpacks from other mods to increase the carry weight and then put your stuff on it. 

52 minutes ago, Nymra said:

But gives me the idea, if you could actually hire a pony girl carriage as a player and let her haul you through skyrim (no fast travel, player character sits in the carriage with a pony girl hauling it). 

that sounds great.  The cart not working indoors, maybe the follower summons cart whenever outside, and just follows you inside.  No problem is this is not possible.

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

But gives me the idea, if you could actually hire a pony girl carriage as a player and let her haul you through skyrim (no fast travel, player character sits in the carriage with a pony girl hauling it). 

there was mod like this.

but ponygirl can carry you only on HER route

Alright, after slacking a bit I'm working on getting three new features added in for the next update:

1235996112_bandicam2018-06-1715-35-21-461.thumb.png.ac7b885a0768b3cf7cdf06f8a6853728.png

Use Ponygirl Animations: Toggle whether you use the pony girl movement animations added to DD 4.1

Allow Yoke Combat: Toggle whether you can kick enemies while restrained in a S_L_U_T_S Yoke/Armbinder/Cuffs

Base Pay %: A feature I meant to add but forgot about. Allows you can increase the base amount of pay you receive for each run, since 450-1400 gold per run is just a bit low for a lvl 300 Dragonborn ?

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Bell/Sign anal plugs will actually be plugs now instead of just floating in the air near your character's butt...

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Base Pay %: A feature I meant to add but forgot about. Allows you can increase the base amount of pay you receive for each run, since 450-1400 gold per run is just a bit low for a lvl 300 Dragonborn ?

Honestly this is the last QOL feature I was hoping for before trying out SLUTS as a permanent part of my Devious load order - this feature would make SLUTS a viable option for me to earn cash to try to pay off my Devious Follower in a pinch.  Thanks for the continued support, looking forward these improvements.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:21 AM, Arcturus7777 said:

I actually did suggest a male only part of the mod that involves you defending the pony girl while she takes her cart of the destined city called S.T.U.D.S and I even added a suggestion for being able to recruit pony girls. At least one for each hold and potential recruits are Saadia, Erikur's sister (can convince her to do it to spite her brother), and Mjoll the Lioness (the Theives guild frames here for a crime to get rid of her)

Also for those that have Frostfall, might I suggest, once your done delivering cargo, your given a different pony outfit as part of advertisement duty and will only unlock itself when you collect your payment like for the tattoo.

13 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

Also for those that have Frostfall, might I suggest, once your done delivering cargo, your given a different pony outfit as part of advertisement duty and will only unlock itself when you collect your payment like for the tattoo.

I'm probably just going to add a MCM option that puts a slave harness/corset on the player with maxed out frostfall protection. After completing a run you will be able to keep it and be allowed to wear it even if on advertiser duty. Finally put Frostfall to rest?

Alright, the Frostfall Thermal Harness has been added. It functions as a maximum protection Frostfall chest piece. You even get to keep it after the haul and can even wear it on advertisement duty. However due to company oversights the crotch piece of the harness was forgotten, leaving the wearer no extra protection from horny bandits....

Going to run a final test run tommorrow and if all goes well will release a new update. Must sleep now:

538056862_bandicam2018-06-1803-57-14-583.thumb.png.1448f87f82d6cf7da05aea0660aca67a.png

362353529_bandicam2018-06-1804-31-58-346.thumb.png.4a63cab2b9d4a1c40b06fa0bf2667169.png321033253_bandicam2018-06-1804-33-49-169.thumb.png.19f4bc10c9e751583ed497c56ffb0dac.png1802015000_bandicam2018-06-1804-32-33-371.thumb.png.613987f630ab6bfa400303adda4e86db.png1163531557_bandicam2018-06-1804-34-57-764.thumb.png.29408b566cdac397c37191a4b165643c.png1865548990_bandicam2018-06-1804-33-25-600.thumb.png.1d5978cf8a05b2d28d809f9809f4476c.png

MrEsturk, I have a suggestion for an optional small-ish increase to the challenge, which should be easy to implement if desired.  (I edited my own copy of the mod to try this.)

Pulling a cart is strenuous, which could be represented as a two-part stamina debuff:  a 20% reduction in stamina regen rate, and a 2-point increase in the cost of sprinting (raising the cost from the base 7 points per second to 9).  In my own testing, this results in a small but noticeable increase in the rate at which the stamina bar drains while sprinting, without being crippling.  And the small penalty to regeneration is just enough to take a bit longer to recover between sprints.  The player must be more careful about when to sprint, and it feels right.  Pulling that cart, it's harder to sprint for long, and the character is a bit winded afterwards.  This isn't a walk in a meadow, but it's not gruelingly hard either. 

I built this as a spell with two effects.  The first is a simple 20% stamina rate debuff, and the second uses zadx_effPenaltySprint from DD Expansion (already a master of SLUTS) that triggers when IsSprinting is true.  This could (as a configurable option) be cast on the player as part of the tethering spell.  Just an idea for your consideration. 

9 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Could you list the commands/shortcuts for tether/untether from the cart, recovery etc... to the main description? they're hard to find in the 27 pages of discussion and it will only get worse :/

I'll go ahead a add a page to the MCM that lists all the hotkeys as well as any other notes. Should be easy enough to add.

Aside from the that all my testing is done and the next update should be released when I get back from work tonight.

Alright, version 1.17 has been uploaded!

CHANGES:

- Updated for Devious Devices 4.1! Should still work for version 4.0, being all it uses from 4.1 is one keyword (but naturally you won't get the 4.1 pony girl animations) Anyone still using DD 4.0 let me know if it still works.

- You can now MCM toggle if you are allowed to use melee combat while yoked/binded

- Pony Girl movement animations from DD 4.1 added! You can toggle them off in MCM if you find them too silly.

- Base Pay Rate modifier added to MCM. You can now adjust your base pay between 5% and a massive 500%. Keep in mind this multiplier will also apply to any pilferage debts you suffer?

- Special Frostfall body harness added. When MCM toggled on you will be equipped with a body harness during hauls that counts as a chestpiece with maxed out Frostfall protection. You get the keep the harness after hauls and are allowed to wear it during advertising duty (can't have the walking billboards freeze to death?)

- New MCM "menu" that lists all the hotkeys added.

- Due to the importance that you wear them, the S_L_U_T_S yokes, armcuffs, and legcuffs will now overwrite conflicting DDs with the "Blockgeneric" keyword added. They will still not interfere with DDs that have the QuestItem keyword. It is not recommended you take hauls while locked in such devices as it may cause serious bugs.

EDIT: - Sign and Bell tail plugs fixed to actually be attached to plugs now instead of just kind of floating there. (Forgot to mention that was included in 1.17)

Due to the importance that you wear them, the S_L_U_T_S yokes, armcuffs, and legcuffs will now overwrite conflicting DDs with the "Blockgeneric" keyword added.

this is a good step in the right direction, but as for this next part:

They will still not interfere with DDs that have the QuestItem keyword. It is not recommended you take hauls while locked in such devices as it may cause serious bugs.

an idea if its feasible, perhaps you could have the driver run a check for that key word in slots that need to be used by sluts and inform the pony to come back when those quests are finished

is there any way to get different tattoos without adding by myself via slave tats ?  or any mod which is adding something after raping or else , i only get the sluts livery working, but not even the unp version :(  and yes dirt is getting added after a while

by the way nice work so far :)?

Sorry about my еnglish. 
Thank you for continuing this mod.

Found such problem\error

Attempt to look at translation of the dialogue in quest "sluts_dialogue" in the CK, it is crash to the desktop. TES5EDIT gives a list of errors
[00:00] sluts_rehab_basic [DLBR:0A028735]
[00:00]     DLBR \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_end_of_run [DLBR:0A006420]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_post_tech_check_br [DLBR:0A00F146]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_wheres_my_stuff [DLBR:0A00CB48]

[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_eval_br [DLBR:0A0084AD]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_check_the_bill [DLBR:0A00642F]

To the original mod of the same.

If you set the correct values for the "Quest" fields in the "Dialog Branch" using TES5EDIT, the CK crash stops and everything is OK.

How do I start the mod content???

At first I got hooked after talking to an inkeeper, but after an CTD and loading the initial save I don't get this dialogue anymore.

Also for some reason when I try the rehab option I get killed every time :(

Feature Ideas... ( MCM optional )

- THIEF... When caught thieving stuff, you are have to work off your sentence with SLUTS. 

- PRISON OPTIONS... An optional way to serve prison time, unlike thieving, this is another option. GO TO JAIL or serve time with SLUTS. You may even make some money...

- RAILROADED... lost a fight to a bandit, you may find yourself tied to a cart. Your only escape is to get to a SLUTS official, to get released. Which could lead to more problems, another possible way to start the SLUTS adventure. ( low chance for this to happen, or it may become irritating )

- DEVIOUS DEVICES addon... A low chance to get a SLUTS tail equipped. No key, the only way to remove is by doing a run with SLUTS. It only stops you wearing clothing, so you can still do your quests, finish the dungeon. But obviously you are at the mercy of horny creatures, horny people and without armour to protect your delicate body. It contains a heater in the plug, so you are really warm in Frostfall...

It will only equip if you are free from Devious Devices, and will prevent future Devious Devices equipping.

Just some ideas... :smile:

16 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

- THIEF... When caught thieving stuff, you are have to work off your sentence with SLUTS. 

- PRISON OPTIONS... An optional way to serve prison time, unlike thieving, this is another option. GO TO JAIL or serve time with SLUTS. You may even make some money...

- RAILROADED... lost a fight to a bandit, you may find yourself tied to a cart. Your only escape is to get to a SLUTS official, to get released. Which could lead to more problems, another possible way to start the SLUTS adventure. ( low chance for this to happen, or it may become irritating )

- DEVIOUS DEVICES addon... A low chance to get a SLUTS tail equipped. No key, the only way to remove is by doing a run with SLUTS. It only stops you wearing clothing, so you can still do your quests, finish the dungeon. But obviously you are at the mercy of horny creatures, horny people and without armour to protect your delicate body. It contains a heater in the plug, so you are really warm in Frostfall...

It will only equip if you are free from Devious Devices, and will prevent future Devious Devices equipping.

there's already the first 3 ideas in the mod, guards that catch you can send you to SLUTS instead of prison or pay your fine, but then you need to work off your fine. Simple Slavery can sell you to SLUTS then you need to pay off an amount of debt

- THIEF... When caught thieving stuff, you are have to work off your sentence with SLUTS. 

- PRISON OPTIONS... An optional way to serve prison time, unlike thieving, this is another option. GO TO JAIL or serve time with SLUTS. You may even make some money...

- RAILROADED... lost a fight to a bandit, you may find yourself tied to a cart. Your only escape is to get to a SLUTS official, to get released. Which could lead to more problems, another possible way to start the SLUTS adventure. ( low chance for this to happen, or it may become irritating )

- DEVIOUS DEVICES addon... A low chance to get a SLUTS tail equipped. No key, the only way to remove is by doing a run with SLUTS. It only stops you wearing clothing, so you can still do your quests, finish the dungeon. But obviously you are at the mercy of horny creatures, horny people and without armour to protect your delicate body. It contains a heater in the plug, so you are really warm in Frostfall...

9 hours ago, Rob_J said:

there's already the first 3 ideas in the mod, guards that catch you can send you to SLUTS instead of prison or pay your fine, but then you need to work off your fine. Simple Slavery can sell you to SLUTS then you need to pay off an amount of debt

Cool... I'll have to try out the new and improved version, it's been a while since I used SLUTS. I wasn't aware of the changes... ?

I like idea of the simple slavery outcome being SLUTS...

I would love to see more events for the humiliation system.

Here's an idea from me:

I think the S.L.U.T.S. Company would love other people to know about their great transport services.

Maybe when u want to summon your Escrow, you have to wear the S.L.U.T.S. uniform for a set amount of time in the town before getting released?
This way other people get to see your amazing Pony Girl more, leading to more exposure for the company :) 

It would be rather limiting for the player though, so maybe remove the arm restraints already so you can still do stuff.

Just my 2 cents :) 

Also, is the general term S_L_U_T_S or S.L.U.T.S.?
The mod is called S_L_U_T_S, but according to ingame gameplay, the company's name is S.L.U.T.S. ?