On 5/26/2018 at 9:30 AM, beau nidle said:

Hi, I'm kinda confused here - I can get the mod started no problem and my potential pony can talk to the guy with the cart and he does the stuff to give her the 'uniform' and the cart, but for some reason she's not tethered - All the requirements are installed, and I can see the command to activate the cart, but nothing seems to work. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

Cheers

Beau

On 5/26/2018 at 1:36 PM, WaxenFigure said:

It says XPMS skeleton and it should say XPMSE skeleton because the XPMS skeleton does not have the right "bone". XPMS Skeleton also has a lot of extra bones which no mod uses and it has been found that those unused bones cause a FPS decrease.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E - HDT Physics - Downloads - LoversLab   (Also available on Nexus but I prefer to link here when possible).

I installed that extended special XP32 as mentioned above, but my mod manager NMM did not give me the option to install it, it just downloaded it.

So i have no idea if it is installed.

Then i reinstalled "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extend" v 4.31 by by Groovtama.

Makes me wonder if those 2 are the same thing.

Ran Loot to sort the mod load order.

Ran FNIS just to make sure i toggle all animation.

And now tethering works just fine.

I've installed the new version, reset the MCM, went back and changed the settings (chose handcuffs to see if that would allow for more SL animations than the yoke did), started a run.  I detached from the cart when I saw that my follower was about to demand sex, but afterwards I can't reattach.  Activating the cart just tells me that the seal is intact, and the old standby of disable/enable isn't working.  Tried the MCM "return cart" option but nothing happened.   I am also using the alternative smaller cart model that someone posted, I don't know if that would affect things (it didn't before.)

Edit:  It seems to have something to do with the handcuffs.  I switched to default yoke and was able to reattach fine.  Switched back to handcuffs and couldn't reattach.

Dont know why... but after updating i got the problem i cant change the yoke while in the cart to see the new chain method or sth else and the yoke animation is only for walking... dont know why it is now again not working but i tired to reinstall zaz 8+ via mcm and still the animation of the yoke is not there... she keep running normal..

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It seems to have something to do with the handcuffs.  I switched to default yoke and was able to reattach fine.  Switched back to handcuffs and couldn't reattach.

Yeah it turned out I didn't adapt the carts retether to players wearing armbinder/cuffs. I've fixed that and reuploaded the mod as verision 1.151.

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Yeah it turned out I didn't adapt the carts retether to players wearing armbinder/cuffs. I've fixed that and reuploaded the mod as verision 1.151.

Is it working for Yokes? In that case I would not have to upgrade yet :P

?

Spoiler

1871357880_Skyrim2018060716_50_09.thumb.jpg.a10c379c8e5ec8919274367573243bff.jpg

Armbinders are a great addition, always preferred those over all the other wrist restraints.

One thing I would love to see in the future, is since armbinders are added, adding all colored variaties of it, AKA, a pink and blue version.

I took an hour of my time to replace the red armbinder with a pink one since I always pick the pink outfit.

I also replaced armbinders with elbowbinders, since it leaves them with even less room to struggle ?

Spoiler

824978285_Skyrim2018060716_54_38.thumb.jpg.4d298d121bc093155a385a1b96a8f508.jpg

Another thing, not sure if this is possible, is that the pink custom livery colour looks kind off washed out.
Would it be possible to make it more vibrant by myself? If it is possible, I assume it can be done by looking around in the Slavetats files, but I have no clue how to begin.

I have started a new game to test out the updates. I have had the crazy cart issue as well, but used your fixes to get it working again. The whole cart seems more unstable than before.

I did notice the anal chain was not connected to anything. Missing the plug or pair(pare)?

1 hour ago, acturia said:

I have started a new game to test out the updates. I have had the crazy cart issue as well, but used your fixes to get it working again. The whole cart seems more unstable than before.

I did notice the anal chain was not connected to anything. Missing the plug or pair(pare)?

Odd, I never changed anything about the cart itself except its texture. A lot of instability seems to stem from the player skeleton and Skyrim's built in tethering code itself. Skyrim's tethering system seems like a hacked in trainwreck they covered up by limiting it to slow moving carriages down fairly level paths in the Vanilla content.

The anal chains were rather oddly setup up in DD 4.0. Aside from missing the main plug their meshes were assigned to equipment slot 40 (used for beast race tails) while their armor items were programmed to use slot 48 (a free slot for the humanoid races). Thus the vanilla anal chains in DD 4.0 don't display at all. I tried to add a plug to the end of the chains in bodyslide's mesh editor. Skyrim... was not happy about it and immediately CTDed (meshes with HDT physics tend to get rather pissy when you try edit them without access to their original source files, which the nif files are not). I'll probably try again later since the lack of an actual plug does bug me a bit too.

10 hours ago, Talishira said:

sluts_cart.nif

I added a chest and some sacks to the carriage so it looks like you're actually carrying something. For anyone that wanted it, thought I'd share

Very lovely cart. Fits the theme of the basic quest cart much better, being its just supposed for transports goods IMO:

1994643758_bandicam2018-06-0803-05-37-422.thumb.png.12fd015c6c8cc1d3def34dcf9ab2bb20.png

16 minutes ago, acturia said:

I re applied the the xps32 extended skeleton and got the cart stable again. The special extended skeleton completely went completely haywire. 

Once my girlfriend stops hovering I'll test it some more.

I'm fairly sure the "special extended" is for skyrim special edition.

5 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Very lovely cart. Fits the theme of the basic quest cart much better, being its just supposed for transports goods IMO:

1994643758_bandicam2018-06-0803-05-37-422.thumb.png.12fd015c6c8cc1d3def34dcf9ab2bb20.png

thanks, I thought so, too :D 

I imagine the little satchel in the front is where the manifest is put

On 6/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, MrEsturk said:

No need to apologize. As I said I expect to get bestiality type requests thrown my way from time to time due to the nature of this mod. Anyways, on to business:

Version 1.15 has been uploaded:

OLDER VERSION USERS: Same deal as always, remember to reset your MCM options to default or it won't work right. EXTRA IMPORTANT IN THIS UPDATE, SINCE IT RECODES THE WAY CUSTOM YOKES AND TAILS ARE HANDLED.

- Being "in combat" will no longer interrupt the cart setup/removal cutscenes. This fixes the rather annoying issue that if your follower had ran off chasing an enemy they can't quite catch or a trollish dragon was flying above town while refusing to actually land and do something you would be considered "in combat" which would prevent the cart cutscenes from working.

- You can now choose armbinders or handcuffs as your "yoke" in the MCM menu. You can also now choose a chained sign or bell as you tailplug MCM option.

- The NEEDS support dialogue has been split into a sleep specific response and a food specific response.

- A new hack fix hotkey has been added if you encounter the "wrong bone tethering glitch" (AKA: Your cart gets attached to you in a completely bizarre fashion and swings around you in a totally batshit manner every time you move). Pressing ctrl+shift+8 will reset the player's skeleton, correcting the cart's tether position. WARNING: make a quicksave before using this hotkey. Due to issues with the way the hotkey fixes the player's skeleton it will also automatic activate a quickload when you use it. The fixes will carry over to your loaded savegame.

New Hotkey is not working for me. I did quicksave and all, but the cart keeps broken. Any ideas? 

48 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The DD_ 4.1 is out of beta and officially released, including:

...as someone had showed us a week or two ago.    :D

This definitely looks interesting.

But for me personally, even tho I am a fan of the pony girl thing, I'm not a fan of pony girl animations. I avoid prancing and stuff like that completely.

So if this mod makes use of these animations, it would be really nice for these to be optional.

35 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

i posted the modproblems there
, but i thought a warning would be good....

DD 4.1 worked fine for me as well so far.  maybe cool off a bit before posting all over about it breaking the game.  This is Skyrim after all.  If a new mod doesn't break your game at first, it probably isn't a good mod anyway.