I just wanted to say, I love what you're doing with this mod! :)

Also, someone was asking about riders. If I remember right, the rider system should work. When I left it there was just a spell that summon a Nazeem clone so he could drive the player down the road outside Whiterun. That had the problem that Nazeem would disappear when you left the cell, probably due to his being a clone and having no proper persistence. Long story short, I think the rider system should work for non-clone NPCs. The main reason it never got into the mod proper is that I never got around to adding the dialogue.

Anyway, like I say, great work! Keep it up :)

GOOD NEWS!!: The dialogue crash bug has been fixed!

It turns out the mod's dialogue tree options for no reason just decided they "forgot" which quest IDs they were linked to. Basically what CGi showed when he posted the Tes5Edit log (Thank you for pointing me in the direction CGi ?) Using Tes5Edit I was able to manually restore the forgotten ID references. As for the mod inexplicably losing its dialogue tree references and putting me through that migraine all I can say is:

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Also, someone was asking about riders. If I remember right, the rider system should work. When I left it there was just a spell that summon a Nazeem clone so he could drive the player down the road outside Whiterun. That had the problem that Nazeem would disappear when you left the cell, probably due to his being a clone and having no proper persistence. Long story short, I think the rider system should work for non-clone NPCs. The main reason it never got into the mod proper is that I never got around to adding the dialogue.

Thanks a bunch for your endorsement of what I've done expanding your project! Honestly it couldn't have come at a better time. The dialogue crash bug was extremely disheartening. Your little thumbs up really helped motivating me to sit down, put a boot up the mods ass and find a way to get it working again.

Anyways I think I have an idea how to get a choose your own destination option added. In my current character playthrough I've found numerous times that option would have been nice. However there will be limitations: you will have to complete at least your virgin run as a random run, you will only be able to chose your own destination when starting a fresh run (overtime and arrears runs will still only be random), and the base pay rate will be less (while the penalty cost for failure will remain the same)

5 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Anyways I think I have an idea how to get a choose your own destination option added. In my current character playthrough I've found numerous times that option would have been nice. However there will be limitations: you will have to complete at least your virgin run as a random run, you will only be able to chose your own destination when starting a fresh run (overtime and arrears runs will still only be random), and the base pay rate will be less (while the penalty cost for failure will remain the same)

I've been waiting so long for this :D 

I've been in countless situations where I reload quicksaves over and over because the destination I had to go was too far and would be rather boring.

And the first ever run is called the virgin run?
I guess you learn something new everyday.

5 minutes ago, Flutterderp said:

Guys i have a problem... The mod works perfectly except the plug follows my character on the ground instead of being inserted. Thoughts? 

photo5314759344761448695.jpg

photo5314327399900490099.jpg

Looks like an issue I tend to have when HDT borks out.
It doesn't follow me though, it stays in place.

But anyways, try doing showracemenu and going back out of it.
For me it fixes these kind of things.

19 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Looks like an issue I tend to have when HDT borks out.
It doesn't follow me though, it stays in place.

But anyways, try doing showracemenu and going back out of it.
For me it fixes these kind of things.

Showracemenu didn't help  

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Having your "protective" follower riding behind you (with the occasional enthusiastic crack of a whip to keep you going ☺️) would be fantastic, but the cart physics has been a nightmare for quite a few already just trying to keep the "empty" cart behind them where it belongs and not flying around on a whim. I think we would need a new cart mesh and/or new Havoc physics ironed out to give the cart some real "weight", it appears to be a sizeable mass of wood, not to mention the cargo you're carrying and then add in the weight of a follower likely wearing heavy armor, it needs to be much more "solid".  Also brings in likely issues of threat detection, and smoothly getting the follower to jump down to meet any while you're probably still truckin' along and not nicely parked. ?

Still, we can dream... ?

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

GOOD NEWS!!: The dialogue crash bug has been fixed!

Yay! Whew, had us worried there fer a bit, we are (some quite literally) CHOMPING AT THE BIT for more great stuff to come! ?

30 minutes ago, Flutterderp said:

Guys i have a problem... The mod works perfectly except the plug follows my character on the ground instead of being inserted. Thoughts? 

Skeleton issue? bone in the wrong place? Do other plugs sit where they should? Custom race/slot arrangement? ?

Just dropping by to say thanks! Really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this to revive the mod.

Overall I think this is my favourite DD based mod. I tried to edit DocClox's original version a few months before you made this and failed horrendously, but I was wondering...

Will you be adding some quest chains to this mod, seems ideally suited for it? Themes I came up with in 5 min:

- Transporting someone important or live cargo (e.g. another pony)

- Being kept in a stable overnight

- Bought/sold (trollishly & by mistake of course)

- Devices to encourage player to be faster

Can visible rope be added between the player and the cart?

DocClox mentioned riders already so I wont comment other than I would also really like this feature.

=========================

To the people having animation glitches I had a few recently and heres how I solved it:

Install FNIS 7.6 (this is important!)

Reinstall Devious Devices 4.1 both at the same time (Integration/Expansion).

DISABLE any mod which is not updated for this version -- some old mods overwrite animations and things which causes all sorts of bugs.

Rebuild BodySlide set & run FNIS.

22 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Anyways I think I have an idea how to get a choose your own destination option added.

This sounds great.  Like others, sometimes I've done the save-reload to get a run I hadn't done before. 

If possible, since some randomness is still fun, maybe also an option to simply request a "short" or "long" run.  If things have not been going well, a shorter run to work off the arrears a bit would be welcome.  Conversely if I'm feeling lucky, a random long run would be fun.  

22 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Choose your destination would be a great feature.

I normally play "regular" Skyrim primarily with adult mods adding features and flavour, meaning I almost always have quests to do or content to finish and usually have a destination in mind when I'm about to leave a city.  I rarely find myself in a situation where I don't know where I want to go next after a quick review of my quest log.  If I could specify a destination, SLUTS could be a *way* more interesting way to get from one place to another while making a bit of cash and seeing some cool sexy situations, rather than just fast-travelling.  It would also add a bit of risk, because you get unlucky and end up in arrears due to being a bad courier pony, suddenly you could be sent to a completely different destination as punishment.

Got to clean it up a bit, but the custom destination system is in place:

610081685_bandicam2018-07-0117-07-35-326.thumb.png.8956aaf44e936aedd73c3658b44cbc5e.png1544871019_bandicam2018-07-0117-07-53-190.thumb.png.a1215b59e8cef9da6e195da6c50f7681.png1298223523_bandicam2018-07-0117-08-44-147.thumb.png.aa76a4dda82b2f80208996705af0dcf8.png

Just ignore the speedo khajiit. Don't make eye contact. Seriously: do not make eye contact...

As planned there are some restrictions placed on choosing a custom destination:

- You get roughly a 15% pay cut. Pilferage penalities remain the same so you will owe more for getting robbed on a custom destination run.

- You can only chose a custom destination when starting a fresh haul. Overtime, Simple Slavery and arrears debt hauls are still random destination only.

- The very first run a new player takes must be random.

- The rules for recovering your gear after completing a custom destination haul are the same as normal. You can take overtime runs after completing a custom destination haul, but they will be random location (at full pay of course).

Alright version 1.75 is out!:

The only major changes are the ability to chose your own destination and the fix to the dialogue tree system. I also gave the cart the formID of a Frostfall campfire, but not sure if that will make it add warmth or not.

My next major plan is to add the MCM option to have minihub Dispatchers at all the Holds. A work around to make the mod fully support mods like CTFO that meddle a little too much with the carriage drivers.

And I'd like some feedback: I need to create five new NPCs to be the minihub operators of Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude, Markarth, and Riften respectively. So I'd like to give you all the opportunity to suggest who those NPCs will be. Give the following specifications: their name, race, and a general idea of what they should look like. However there are some restrictions: 

= They must be male. Only because a lot of the dispatcher dialogue is written as spoken by a male character. I don't want to create a bunch of alternate dialogue outcomes just for some NPCs that only appear when you toggle on a workaround MCM option.

= Joke names are fine if they are subtle and sound like a name some unlucky bloke might actually have in the realm of Tamriel. In other words name suggestions don't have to be lore friendly but they should be at the very least pseudo-lore friendly.

= They must be a vanilla playable race and use vanilla hair/tattoo/skin tone/paint/etc options. Not trying to add more 3rd party mod dependencies here.

= Based on the local culture and populations of each hold I place the following race restrictions on each hold:

- Whiterun: Any race but Khajiit or Argonian

- Solitude: Any race but Orc

- Martkarth: A human race or Orc (No elves or Khajiit)

- Riften: Any race

- Windhelm: Nord, Dark Elf, Argonian, or High Elf

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Alright version 1.75 is out!:

The only major changes are the ability to chose your own destination and the fix to the dialogue tree system. I also gave the cart the formID of a Frostfall campfire, but not sure if that will make it add warmth or not.

My next major plan is to add the MCM option to have minihub Dispatchers at all the Holds. A work around to make the mod fully support mods like CTFO that meddle a little too much with the carriage drivers.

And I'd like some feedback: I need to create five new NPCs to be the minihub operators of Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude, Markarth, and Riften respectively. So I'd like to give you all the opportunity to suggest who those NPCs will be. Give the following specifications: their name, race, and a general idea of what they should look like. However there are some restrictions: 

= They must be male. Only because a lot of the dispatcher dialogue is written as spoken by a male character. I don't want to create a bunch of alternate dialogue outcomes just for some NPCs that only appear when you toggle on a workaround MCM option.

= Joke names are fine if they are subtle and sound like a name some unlucky bloke might actually have in the realm of Tamriel. In other words name suggestions don't have to be lore friendly but they should be pseudo-lore friendly.

= They must be a vanilla playable race and use vanilla hair/tattoo/skin tone/paint/etc options. Not trying to add more 3rd party mod dependencies here.

= Based on the local culture and populations of each hold I place the following race restrictions on each hold:

What about Winterhold? Any restrictions? ?

21 minutes ago, Lynx2k10 said:

What about Winterhold? Any restrictions? ?

Winterhold, Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Morthal don't need replacements because their dispatchers are already custom NPCs unique to S_L_U_T_S. In other words I'm not taking suggestions for those Holds because they were already covered several releases ago.

@MrEsturk

Would you consider adding SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") and SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume") for when your are talking to SLUTS stable person. 

So you start talking to stable guy.... agree to do SLUTS

SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")

Scene and rest of dialog complete (explaining where to go ect)

SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")

Then when you get to destination..

Dialog starts with Stable guy

SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")

Rest of dialog/scenes complete till the player is on another mission or free to go get there gear

SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")

What this will do is stop a lot of mods interrupting the scenes and messing the player up. (DCL rape/Sexlab Aventures(i think)/Devious Followers) While they are dealing with the stable guy.

The other request... don't remove DDs from the player when removing there items. (This isn't necessary just if you take devices I have to have give all items back on completion which is no fun with Devious Followers.)

If you need help with any of this PM or @Lozeak me here.

20 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Can anyone tell me what custom races are used in the screenshots? I have always stuck to nord with cbbe body because of devious devices and I'm looking for a good custom race that works with DD.

Since DD now supports requires Bodyslide you can choose between CBBE or UUNP and both have dozens of presets you can pick from or you can create your own custom look starting with either the base body or any preset.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Since DD now supports requires Bodyslide you can choose between CBBE or UUNP and both have dozens of presets you can pick from or you can create your own custom look starting with either the base body or any preset.

Thanks but I was more wondering what races were used in the screenshots,  especially the last ones. I tried a couple of custom races a while back but gags didn't work on them

(pc did not open mouth) so I don't know if that's a bodyslide issue or something else.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:19 AM, MrEsturk said:

Unfortunately I have no clue how character creation works in the CK, so the best I can do is give some descriptions of the ideas I just had. So here are my three character ideas, not sure how useful they are, but here goes:

Whiterun: Yadba Arghradush, an old, frail Orc -- big ears, white hair, a hint of a beard, slim and totally not muscular. He was never a strong man, and now that he got old, working for the company was by far the best job he could find. He's not totally into his work though and would much rather live among his kind, but he does enjoy having that power over the ... employees.

Solitude: Trebonius Longinus, an Imperial, young, not bad looking, on one eye blind. A former soldier who got honorably discharged and still wears his old imperial helmet with pride. He misses his soldiering days and has become a bit of a drunk, maybe place some empty bottles around him and add a bit of late evening "walk around drunk" to his behaviour?

Markarth: Gedric, a Breton, tattooed face, younger brother of Cedran, the guy at the stables and looks very much like him, too. He's a family man and very happy to have found such a well paying job in his home town.

On 7/2/2018 at 10:17 AM, Soaryne said:

This mod make help on setting up carriage drives and new locations for ponygirls runs

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56705

Is it possible for Sluts to expand towards minor towns? It would help people who like to do even shorter runs. From rorikstead to whiterun, dragons bridge to solitude etc. It could be a soft dependancy to add the mod linked above.

Has anyone ever had any issues with SLUTS and Defeat.  I'm running the most current Defeat and SLUTS 117 and I had something happen in my game that I'm trying to pinpoint.  My problem, Defeat won't activate after losing a fight.  This occurred during a SLUTS run, I was attacked by wolves however Defeat never kicked in  as the wolves were distracted by another enemy and I had time to get my character to wake-up though she was left prone on the ground I could move her.  I was able to get my character up and running again by using DA's restore player settings in it's debug menu.  Finished the run without incident.  Later in the game and many saves later I lost a fight and Defeat simply will not work.  Character dies in a vanilla fashion.  So Defeat and by extension DA do not work.  As a side note, if I surrender in Defeat it works fine and the DA events work.

Anyway, I know this sounds like a Defeat problem, and it is, this had never happened before and it coincided with the SLUTS event.

Any thoughts?