21 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

by now i found more people with problems than without...

Well duuuh, people without problems nearly never come back and post "All is well!". 

You didn't even care enough to specify what problem you experienced.  Just saying "It's broke" tells people nothing other than the fact you had a problem.

4 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

by now i found more people with problems than without...

As it is with any mod, most people who aren't having trouble aren't posting, so you're just speculating.  People are more likely to complain than take the time to give praise.  DD 4.1 is working well for me, zero problems so far.  You already posted your concerns on both DD 4.1 topics, and this isn't the forum for problems with other mods. 

HOW TO DROP THE CARGO??!! (I've reached the map marker, which is another carriage driver, tried to talk to him with the yoke, but instead he raped me because I seem "helpless", I don't know what to do now, please help because I've spend 4 in-game days to get from point A [Solitude] to B [Riften] which is 2 FAR END OF THE FUCKING MAP!!!)

-PS: Thanks in advance for the help...

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As it is with any mod, most people who aren't having trouble aren't posting, so you're just speculating.  People are more likely to complain than take the time to give praise.  DD 4.1 is working well for me, zero problems so far.  You already posted your concerns on both DD 4.1 topics, and this isn't the forum for problems with other mods. 

He's already been given links to a series of posts that explain what the sort of issues might be

Anyone else with same problkems, start here, and read your way through the threads properly

You just can't make the impossible work

4 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

HOW TO DROP THE CARGO??!! (I've reached the map marker, which is another carriage driver, tried to talk to him with the yoke, but instead he raped me because I seem "helpless", I don't know what to do now, please help because I've spend 4 in-game days to get from point A [Solitude] to B [Riften] which is 2 FAR END OF THE FUCKING MAP!!!)

did you try to talk to him again ?

4 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

Try talking to other people before talking to the courier so they rape you instead.
I assume this puts the rape event on a certain cooldown and should make u able to talk to the courier.

1 minute ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Try talking to other people before talking to the courier so they rape you instead.
I assume this puts the rape event on a certain cooldown and should make u able to talk to the courier.

sad lyfe gonna get raped first before completing mission... was wanting to try chevalier girl instead... fighting for freedom and what not...

A couple bugs I just ran into in the new version.  I got raped by friendlies (via DCL) a couple times on a run, and the pilferage message in the upper right was showing negative numbers, "Your pilferage value is now -300/1500".  When I turned in the job, he said the seal was intact and I got full payment, BUT, he then said "I don't know how you made so little, you'll have to do another run while I figure out what happened" or whatever the line is.  The pilferage value shouldn't have been enough to force me into another run, had it not been bugged.  Oh, and when I started the next run it gave me the 50% bonus.

Next run worked correctly, pilferage properly was shown as positive, and I was scolded for it at the end and my pay was docked, and I was able to quit.

Since the cart still does not work for me (Old fix and new fix does not do it... It keeps breaking) I tried my alternate approach:

- Install Bandolier Bags and Pouches Mod
- Install Big Leather Backpack Mod
- Shift+E until you get rid of the cart (wiggle out of it) for this to work you need to have sex/be raped or downed, so the cart is removed by external force, not by yourself. 
- Open Console "Unequip all"

- Additem Menu, take all the pouches and the backpack you like
- Optional: equip a leather harness from DD to make it look like the bags are attached to it
- Requip the SLUTS items (make sure your harness is compatible with the Sluts collar)
- Optional: replace the gag with one with a bondage ring for more immersion in rape scenes
- Leave the cart where it is (disable the stealing and such...)
- Set Stripping options for bags and pouches to "never remove" in Sexlab
- walk your way to your destination and "beam" (shift+E) the cart back to you before you speak to your target NPC. (will only work if the cart was removed by enemies (see above).... since CoC is disabled, welll.... btw: you can coc without the cart still... in case you break sth. here

I can also suggest the "Naked Dungeons" mod to use with SLUTS. 
Set Civilian NPC rape to a low value (5-10%) and activate guards punishment and "player cannot die" in the mods Defeat options. Its a quick and easy defeat and deviously enslaved all in one, but without any bugs or problems (deactivate Defeat, Daymol and all the other mods tho, while using Naked Dungeon features).

Pics with the bags and pouches (I forgot the harness here, tho. Just imagine the bags are attached with piercings, *evil*.
I still would love such an option for sluts mod itself :) as much as I like the cart. It has more downsides in my eyes than benefits :(

Quick Light Mod for a lantern at night :D

Beware  the forsworn girls...

EDIT:
I forgot to suggest the following mods:

- Bathing in Skyrim with alternate dirt textures (disable cum in Sexlab, it breaks the dirt sadly)

- Exhaustion mod (makes you breath and heartbeat when you lose stamina/when low on stamina)

- Dripping when aroused for pussy dripping, squirting, aroused sounds and heartbeat (nice when it comes together with exhaustion :D) plus drool effect when gagged 

- I also like the "Lonely Nirn" mod for player autotravel. activates AI takeover and you can lean back watching your NPC walk with the AI along the road (has some issues tho. Sometimes stops and has problems on mountains up and down sadly. But apart from that, awesome stuff once you get used to some oddities (if something moves what should not move, just press a movement key to stop the AI) 

- Wear and Tear mod! (Apropos) 

Your PC will never look the same again! 

20180609204350_1.jpg

20180609192521_1.jpg

20180609195106_1.jpg

20180609201304_1.jpg

20180609200101_1.jpg

Idea. Would you be willing to add harness, nipple/clit piecing, and open top straight jackets as an options?

idea. Nipple and clit piecing that give odd light at night is also a another idea to make it easilier to see at night.  

Hey guys,

I apologize in advance if the solution is in this thread but I haven't got enough time to read the 25 pages at the moment,

Maybe this is a easy solution.  

I started a new game for this mod, coz it sounds like fun.  Anyay, when the carriage driver casts his spell and I am all trussed up, I find

that my character's hands arent in the yoke, and her movements (by FNIS) are still going, and she cannot hook up to the cart when I press

'E' to activate.  

Any ideas?  Here's my load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Falskaar.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     EFFCore.esm
 12  c     hdtHighHeel.esm
 13  d     Heels Sound.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10     SexLabAroused.esm
 17 11     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 18 12     Amputator.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 20 14     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 21 15     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 22 16     Heretical Resources.esm
 23 17     RaceCompatibility.esm
 24 18     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 25 19     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 26 1a     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 27 1b     SGHairPackBase.esm
 28 1c     TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
 29 1d     WhiterunBrothel.esm
 30 1e     ZazExtensionPack.esm
 31 1f     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 32 20     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 33 21     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 35 23     lilithssickle.esp
 36 24     CharmingHighHeels.esp
 37 25     AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
 38 26     Aradia Lace Dress.esp
 39 27     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 40 28     RealisticRoomRental.esp
 41 29     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 42 2a     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 43 2b     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 44 2c     BanneredMareExtension.esp
 45 2d     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 46 2e     KS Hairdo's.esp
 47 2f     LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 48 30     SGHairPackAIO.esp
 49 31     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 50 32     Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
 51 33     ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 52 34     PWwaterfall.esp
 53 35     OBIS.esp
 54 36     RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
 55 37     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 56 38     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 57 39     selenag.esp
 58 3a     zThingsInDark.esp
 59 3b     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 60 3c     SexLab-Stories.esp
 61 3d     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground 2.16.esp
 62 3e     animal_mansion.esp
 63 3f     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 64 40     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 65 41     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 66 42     WhiterunBrothel.esp
 67 43     HentaiCreatures.esp
 68 44     Cum Alchemy.esp
 69 45     SkyrimSewers.esp
 70 46     WayshrinesIFT.esp
 71 47     xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
 72 48     InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
 73 49     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 74 4a     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 75 4b     SkyUI.esp
 76 4c     Hunterborn.esp
 77 4d     bathhouse.esp
 78 4e     Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
 79 4f     Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
 80 50     Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
 81 51     BodyChange.esp
 82 52     Brows.esp
 83 53     BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
 84 54     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 85 55     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 86 56     SLPrivacy.esp
 87 57     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 88 58     East Reach House.esp
 89 59     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 90 5a     Club Riften.esp
 91 5b     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 92 5c     Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
 93 5d     CLWhiterun.esp
 94 5e     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 95 5f     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 96 60     DHuntress.esp
 97 61     EFFDialogue.esp
 98 62     Essential Stump the Dog.esp
 99 63     FacelightPlus.esp
100 64     FISS.esp
101 65     FlameAtronachArmor.esp
102 66     FNIS.esp
103 67     Follow me for Sex.esp
104 68     FreckleMania.esp
105 69     FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
106 6a     FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
107 6b     FtM_3.esp
108 6c     FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
109 6d     FullBootForKKSA.esp
110 6e     Gatti14Yumiko.esp
111 6f     HG_Naria.esp
112 70     HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
113 71     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
114 72     InteractiveWashBasinsAllHFHomes.esp
115 73     K2 Naked Mage.esp
116 74     KKFur.esp
117 75     KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
118 76     KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
119 77     LadyHorus_TERA.esp
120 78     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
121 79     LindsMerEyes.esp
122 7a     LunariRace.esp
123 7b     MikanEyes All in one.esp
124 7c     MoreNastyCritters.esp
125 7d     NewmDressExtendedWitch.esp
126 7e     NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
127 7f     PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
128 80     PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
129 81     Purewaters.esp
130 82     QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
131 83     RaceMenu.esp
132 84     RaceMenuOverlays.esp
133 85     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
134 86     RSChildren.esp
135 87     RWoS-Expansion.esp
136 88     S_L_U_T_S.esp
137 89     SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
138 8a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
139 8b     SexLab Cumshot.esp
140 8c     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
141 8d     SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
142 8e     SexLabDefeat.esp
143 8f     Skyrim_Sexy_LoadScreens.esp
144 90     Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
145 91     SLALAnimObj.esp
146 92     SLAnimLoader.esp
147 93     SlaversGuild.esp
148 94     SOS - Shop.esp
149 95     Solitude Public Bathhouse patch for open cities.esp
150 96     TemptressVixen.esp
151 97     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
152 98     Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
153 99     SexyBikinis.esp
154 9a     Darklilith.esp
155 9b     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
156 9c     Devious Deviants.esp
157 9d     FNISspells.esp
158 9e     Leilani.esp
159 9f     JessicaAlba.esp
160 a0     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
161 a1     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
162 a2     sexlab_necro.esp
163 a3     SLPleasure.esp
164 a4     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
165 a5     SupertightBody.esp
166 a6     TeraArmors-CBBEByNausicaa.esp
167 a7     The Ningheim.esp
168 a8     Throwing Dart.esp
169 a9     UIExtensions.esp
170 aa     XPMSE.esp
171 ab     zzLSAR.esp
172 ac     12FemaleBrows.esp
173 ad     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
174 ae     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
175 af     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
176 b0     Wayshrines of Old.esp
177 b1     OCS + Skyrim Sewers.esp
178 b2     OCS + CLWhiterun Patch.esp
179 b3     OCS + DFoS Comp Patch.esp
180 b4     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
181 b5     Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

Thanks in advance!

Graham C.

12 hours ago, Soaryne said:

bugs report.

I found that the new chain bell and sign anal plug are only have the chian bell and chain sign part and are missing the pearl anal plug part to them.

Can confirm, these things are just sorta floating in space.

Has anyone tried using this mod together with Touring Carriages? Fired up a new prospective load order last night and found that, with SLUTS loaded after Touring Carriages, the carriage ride began properly but I wasn't able to request any actions from the driver while riding. I wasn't able to test again with Carriages loaded after SLUTS, and I don't know for certain if it's actually these two conflicting with each other, so I was hoping other people had insight to share.

13 hours ago, Mud said:

Can confirm, these things are just sorta floating in space.

Has anyone tried using this mod together with Touring Carriages? Fired up a new prospective load order last night and found that, with SLUTS loaded after Touring Carriages, the carriage ride began properly but I wasn't able to request any actions from the driver while riding. I wasn't able to test again with Carriages loaded after SLUTS, and I don't know for certain if it's actually these two conflicting with each other, so I was hoping other people had insight to share.

S.L.U.T.S doesn't work with Touring Carriages because Touring Carriages replaces the carriage driver npcs with copies. I'm still experimenting with ideas for a patch for that for Ultimate Skyrim users.

I've tried a lot of things now (re-installing the mod, the skeleton, checking compatibility etc.) and I am just about ready to give up, so I'll inquire here as my last resort.

The issue I am encountering essentially breaks the entire mod for me. As soon as I tell one of the carriage owners that I am ready for some work, they cast the spell on me and I am put in front of a cart with devious devices, tattoos etc.

However, afterwards nothing happens anymore. I am not able to move, or interact with anything, and the guy just blankly stares at me, fists still raised with the conjuration spell in one of his hands.

Is there an obvious cause for this behavior? If so, I would love to read advice, because after all that I have tried I am just about ready to abandon S.L.U.T.S.

12 hours ago, Encon4 said:

Tried to do the first job, can't push the cart, always detached, used the debug console to fix, no luck especially if the Cart kills me.

I have the same thing . Can't attach the cart. used to have this problem with the old mod as well. Not sure what to do.

@MrEsturk

I noticed Sluts has a very nice and perfect devious dirt mechanism.

Is the dirt progression tied to sex scenes during travel or just travel duration?

I must say, the feature is better than anything else I could find...

Would it be possible to enable that feature in non-pony girl duty, too?

I really love how the dirt and the dirty hand increases over time. The textures are ace! 

In fact, I would love a "bathing in skyrim" based on your textures (with all the progression levels too!) and maybe tied to sexlab sex scenes? 

@MrEsturk

Now that DD 4.1 has been officially released, may I suggest that the livery be updated to include the pony play keyword so that the player uses the new pony play animations while wearing the gear?  The new animations are bloody amazing and seem tailor-made for this mod.

I also had an idea that could add immersion to SLUTS based on whether or not the player prances like a pony - since the pony play animations are keyword based SLUTS could detect the "willingness" of the player based on how they ended up finding themselves on their current SLUTS run and then simply have an alternate version of a single DD item be equipped to toggle "happy roleplaying pony" vs "reluctant manual labour girl wearing silly pony gear" modes. 

If the player is unwilling due to being sent to SLUTS via Simple Slavery/Guard bounty or simply by choosing a reluctant dialogue choice prior to the gear spell being cast, the gear could be the same as now and not trigger the pony play animations.  However, if the player is enthusiastic about being a SLUTS ponygirl and starts a run under her own volition, some of the pony gear she's equipped with could simply be a identical version of the gear with the pony play keyword attached, and she'd prance like a pony while working until the run is complete and the gear removed.  I'd suggest attaching the keyword to something that doesn't change much between MCM settings, like the gloves and boots.

Thanks again for your work on this mod.