11 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I would love to see more events for the humiliation system.

Here's an idea from me:

I think the S.L.U.T.S. Company would love other people to know about their great transport services.

Maybe when u want to summon your Escrow, you have to wear the S.L.U.T.S. uniform for a set amount of time in the town before getting released?
This way other people get to see your amazing Pony Girl more, leading to more exposure for the company :) 

It would be rather limiting for the player though, so maybe remove the arm restraints already so you can still do stuff.

Just my 2 cents :) 

Also, is the general term S_L_U_T_S or S.L.U.T.S.?
The mod is called S_L_U_T_S, but according to ingame gameplay, the company's name is S.L.U.T.S. ?

guess that is because dots are bad for data file names? :D

@MrEsturk

BUG REPORT:

Breast Yoke (maybe the other armbindings as well - I haven't had chance to test all yet) doesn't visually appear in the new version if wearing the Frostfall harness, not sure if it works without the Frostfall Harness, haven't tried that yet but will do and report back asap.

It shows in the players inventory as equipted but you can freely unequip it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:

I can confirm that it is just the breast yoke that doesn't work when wearing the Frostfall Harness, it works correctly without the harness.
Other arm restraints seem to work correctly with the harness.

18 minutes ago, special said:

@MrEsturk

BUG REPORT:

Breast Yoke (maybe the other armbindings as well - I haven't had chance to test all yet) doesn't visually appear in the new version if wearing the Frostfall harness, not sure if it works without the Frostfall Harness, haven't tried that yet but will do and report back asap.

It's because the breast-yoke and the harness both use the body slot. So it shouldn't happen with the other restraints.

20 minutes ago, special said:

@MrEsturk

BUG REPORT:

Oh damnit, I forgot the Breast Yoke uses the body slot. All the other yokes should work fine. I'll just attach Frostfall support to the breast yoke and make the player not equip the harness when using that option (with the way the breast yoke alters the player's breast shape the harness mess wouldn't fit right anyways). You'll still get a harness in case you want to do advertisement duty afterwards.

Finally got the occasion to try out version 1.17. It's great and works pretty seamlessly.

A few (maybe) bugs to report tho

-frostfall harness doesn't do much, 110 coverage lets you freeze to death 1/3 of the distance between windhelm and winterhold. Either that or it doesn't work for me. Max warmth is 550 and should be possible to set manually.

-Harness and mittens seem to be CBBE meshes (UNP body textures in bodyslide mis-aligned on the mesh for those items), is there an UNP version somewhere?

-how's rape/pilfering supposed to happen? do i have to surrender via another mod? because otherwise i just get killed.

-untethering from cart uses armbinder struggle animation even when wearing a yoke

-can't re-attach to cart in first person view, only 3rd.

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

Finally got the occasion to try out version 1.17. It's great and works pretty seamlessly.

A few (maybe) bugs to report tho

-frostfall harness doesn't do much, 110 coverage lets you freeze to death 1/3 of the distance between windhelm and winterhold. Either that or it doesn't work for me. Max warmth is 550 and should be possible to set manually.

-harness mesh clips (is there a slider to build somewhere? using unpb here)

-how's rape/pilfering supposed to happen? do i have to surrender via another mod? because otherwise i just get killed.

-untethering from cart uses armbinder struggle animation even when wearing a yoke

-can't re-attach to cart in first person view, only 3rd.

If you want to experience the rape/pilfering, yes you'll need another mod like Defeat or Deviously Cursed Loot to provide a sexual consequence for losing instead of just dying.

4 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Alright, thanks. Guess it didn't happen because DLC's combat rape is buggy.

Also, has anyone converted the harness to UUNP yet? i've been trying for the past three hours but can't manage anything even remotely decent looking (yep, i'm giving up...).

I'm not sure why you would have problems getting it to work for UUNP.

Are you aware that there is a bodyslide set included for the harness?

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I'm not sure why you would have problems getting it to work for UUNP.

Are you aware that there is a bodyslide set included for the harness?

Yes i know. built it multiple times. doesn't conform to the body (i use unp special body with unpc slider). everything else (dd etc...) is ok, so the problem shouldn't be on my side.

I've ran into a problem and that is the cart is in the air and I went to the debug menu and picked the option force the cart to return, but even after choosing force cart to return the cart is still in the air following my character.  I took a screenshot and was going to show it but I get that the screenshot is not an approved form since its a bmp. I will have to reload a previous save to hopefully have the cart return to its normal position

387/5000

Hello !
I have a little worry when I'm in Pony girls, the bandit do not notice when I pass near them ... I have to go talk to them to rape me and after I receive a message "bug you slept with a bandit" .
I do not understand what I must do to correct this ... can be a compatibility problem with Defeat mod? I do not know ... can you help me?

Thnk you for your great mod mod ! I really like

Loving the mod so far, and had a couple suggestions I think would add a lot to the mod.

-Have the dirt/handprints stay on if you take consecutive jobs instead of resetting every time the spell is cast on you.

-"Make a deal" with your dispatcher to not put your bridle in, on promise that you put it on before turning in. If you don't have someone put it on you before turning in, you're punished for not following the rules and no longer have the option.

-Special privileges for good S.L.U.T. girls, like free carriage services and cheap, S.L.U.T.S.-approved bodyguards (quasi-followers who only stick with you on your route and then are dismissed).

-When having "no talking" option on, NPCs have a chance of giving you items; carrots, apples, and some may even be kind enough to put some clothes on you (imagine a kindly old lady who couldn't tell a fetish from a gravedigger's spade). Conversely, they also have a chance of fucking (with) you, like some radical purist group (like the Vigilants of Stendarr) could remove your restraints and get you in trouble with the company.

-Special items for girls that get consecutive runs. 5 in a row get you the bondage set, yes, but 10 could give an enchanted pair of pony boots that increase run speed (and even get your own special set that gets applied when you do jobs).

-Dialogue reflecting your standing with the company. If you're a hard worker, the dispatchers will recognize you and say things like "Well if it isn't our favorite little filly!" when you speak to them.

-Ask dispatchers to help "relieve your stress" when you're in uniform. Running from Solitude to Riften over and over, stark naked and getting ogled by everything with a pulse, can be quite exciting, and a distracted pony doesn't perform well.

-Pick your destination. It'd be nice to map out your own circuit, running all around Skyrim from Riften to Windhelm to Winterhold to Whiterun to Dawnstar, et cetera. Better yet, if you live in Markarth and have family in Solitude and need a job, you can visit family AND be branded as a S.L.U.T. in one fell swoop.

I know this is a lot of ideas and probably nowhere near the effort but I just wanted to give my own two cents. At the very least I'd love to see more dialogue options with the dispatchers. After exhausting all of the dialogue and claiming my 5-perfect run reward, I had little incentive to keep doing jobs.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to what all you add!

(P.S. I've had no problems with the cart myself.)

1 hour ago, gabble said:

-Special items for girls that get consecutive runs. 5 in a row get you the bondage set, yes, but 10 could give an enchanted pair of pony boots that increase run speed (and even get your own special set that gets applied when you do jobs).

I do like the idea of more non-money incentives being added, that could be a lot of fun and be a real incentive to try to find time to do some SLUTS runs more often.  The idea of "useful" pony gear that could be used while adventuring is great.  Some other ideas:

• Alteration spell to toggle SLUTS-skin - a infinite duration minor buff of some sort (armor/regen ect).  Catch is that it includes an advertising banner in the form of a SLUTS tattoo.  Can recast to remove the buff and the tattoo.
  • SLUTS-brand mount of some sort
  • Conjuration spell to summon a "personal" SLUTS storage cart - can't be pulled, but acts as mobile chest storage.
  • Learn the spell the dispatchers use - can be used on female NPCs to equip them in full SLUTS gear + tattoos.  Probably should include a remover spell to remove the items/tattoos.

As someone who very quickly gets bored of doing similar content repeatedly, I don't think I'd ever want to do more than 5 consecutive runs.  Instead, I think that non-money rewards could be offered on a "points" system - get X number of points and get the reward from that tier.  Something like full run failure = 0 points, completed run but with losses = 1 point, perfect run = 2 points, +1 point if the run is part of a consecutive run chain (where the overtime bonus is in effect).  "Forced" runs due to paying off a bounty or being sent to SLUTS from Simple Slavery could give no points (since you aren't doing it by choice, getting free is its own reward).

Compatibility warning @MrEsturk - I use the NPC appearance mod Ultimate NPC Overhaul II and it looks like it could cause incompatibilities if below SLUTS in a load order.  The mod adjusts appearances and adds modded hair to almost all the NPCs in Skyrim, which means that it overwrites the SLUTS factions and keywords added to some of the drivers.  I ended up just patching my copy of UNO II to fix this, but may be worth checking if someone is having issues with the dispatches not working as intended.

I encountered some odd behavior with the dispatcher in Morthal.  I turned in my delivery and was ready for the next assignment (working off an arrears debt, so the PC was already hitched to the cart).  The dispatcher walked away, down into town.  At first I thought he'd gotten lost, but he wants to cast his spell from down there on the boardwalk, so I just needed to wait long enough.  The problem is that he just stood there.  I solved this by using the console to move him back to the PC.  He repeated his walk, but this time the PC moved to her assigned position and the dispatcher cast his spell. 

I'd saved just before talking to him, so this process was reproducible (both the problem where he didn't cast, and the workaround using the console).  I'm not sure if the cause is the long walk, but it looks like he could cast his spell from near his bench, which would save some time, and maybe avoid the problem I ran into there.  I'm enjoying the mod, and appreciate the hard work that's gone into it.  Just passing along this info.

Okay I have a serious problem here: everytime I load the esp into CK I can't access any of the dialogue options for any of the S_L_U_T_S quests. CK crashes on me everytime. I've tried restarting my PC, installing older versions of the mod, etc, nothing. CK simply refuses to let me edit the dialogue of my own damn mod ?

This is bad, real bad. If I can't find a solution that is pretty much the end of updates for this mod. Any other modders have this issue (CK crashing on trying to open the dialogue trees of your mod despite the dialogue trees of other quests working as intended)? And if so how did you fix it, assuming you fixed it?

EXAMPLE:

Spoiler

Here is me opening the dialogue tree of a vanilla quest. Working as intended:

1154786240_bandicam2018-06-3000-15-47-898.thumb.png.de8f67e87a1a26e55534f82619001355.png

And here's what I get when I try to open the dialogue trees of any S_L_U_T_S quest:

205437361_bandicam2018-06-3000-16-08-286.thumb.png.ba5548cda50cdf67927277ef0337135f.png

Ignore that a different quest was set to active, that was a test to see if setting a different quest with a lot more dependent esm files would fix the glitch. Also as I stated before I get the crash from using older versions of S_L_U_T_S. I'm pretty much at the end of my rope here and about ready to give up. No point in trying to update a mod that simply refuses to allow me to edit it.

8 minutes ago, phil01991 said:

Any way to contact previous author? Using ini for multiple masters? I might take a crack at it. I'm pretty persistent so maybe I'd find a way.

I've been editing the mod for months, dialogue included, so not likely DocClox would be able to help. The mod has been changed well beyond his original version.

If you want to help try opening the current version in CK and see if it allows you to edit the player dialogue tree of the "sluts_kicker" quest without immediately crashing.

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I've been editing the mod for months, dialogue included, so not likely DocClox would be able to help. The mod has been changed well beyond his original version.

If you want to help try opening the current version in CK and see if it allows you to edit the player dialogue tree of the "sluts_kicker" quest without immediately crashing.

As long as i don't select a branch directly, i can edit the topics without a crash.

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Will very likely not help when creating new branches.

And TES5Edit has this to say:

[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes "S.L.U.T.S.: Taking Good Care Of Your Package" [QUST:0A002DED]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "sluts_mission_scenes "S.L.U.T.S.: Taking Good Care Of Your Package" [QUST:0A002DED]">
[00:00] sluts_rehab_basic [DLBR:0A028735]
[00:00]     DLBR \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_end_of_run [DLBR:0A006420]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_post_tech_check_br [DLBR:0A00F146]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_wheres_my_stuff [DLBR:0A00CB48]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_we_good_br [DLBR:0A00CB44]
[00:00] sluts_default_no_mission_srry [DLBR:0A001859]
[00:00] sluts_standard_mission_1_say_what [DLBR:0A003E26]
[00:00] sluts_kicker_about_this_job [DLBR:0A001838]
[00:00] sluts_blowjob_for_carriage_fare_open_wide_br [DLBR:0A01AED4]
[00:00] sluts_blowjob_for_carriage_fare_kneel_brancg [DLBR:0A01AEBE]
[00:00] sluts_blowjob_for_carriage_fare_strip_branch [DLBR:0A01AEAA]
[00:00] sluts_humilation_complete [DLBR:0A02B83F]
[00:00] sluts_kicker_any_work_steward [DLBR:0A0012CE]
[00:00] sluts_kicker_any_work_barman [DLBR:0A0012CB]
[00:00] sluts_dialogue_debug_bj [DLBR:0A018E51]
[00:00] sluts_kicker_I_want_to_haul_ass [DLBR:0A001847]
[00:00] sluts_ss_bridge_welcome_br [DLBR:0A01B9AB]
[00:00] sluts_kicker_anyWorkCarter [DLBR:0A0012D1]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_tattoo [DLBR:0A00CB5E]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_how_do_get_there [DLBR:0A00CB56]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_easy_way [DLBR:0A008A4C]
[00:00] sluts_rehab_init [DLBR:0A02873A]
[00:00] sluts_mission_poniesdontspeak [DLBR:0A025B98]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_IWILLREPEAT [DLBR:0A026BD8]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_pay_me_now [DLBR:0A00CB53]
[00:00] sluts_needs_dialogue [DLBR:0A02DE64]
[00:00] sluts_humilation_basic [DLBR:0A02C30D]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_eval_br [DLBR:0A0084AD]
[00:00] sluts_mission_scenes_check_the_bill [DLBR:0A00642F]

Maybe this causes the crash because dialogue branches are technically quest sub records.

P.s.: Having the SlaveTats JSON file in the BSA prevents it from being loaded in my game.

P.p.s.: Translating the mod i saw that i get a full gear as a bonus. i did 21 runs in a row with 500% bonus and only got a rather small amount of septims in the end. When do it get this bonus?

And having to do a run to get rid of those heels? Seriously? :D

26 minutes ago, CGi said:

And having to do a run to get rid of those heels? Seriously? :D

You should be able to get rid of the heels through any normal means you would remove a pair of devious shoes. They are just a palette swap of the normal devious ballet heels with the same escape settings. So getting a restraint key, any other mod that removes DD shoes, or struggling out of them will work too.

Anyways I'll look into extracting the BSA file again and seeing if any TES5Edit fixes will deal with the glitch. Once again trying to edit Skyrim feels like being in an abusive relationship...

13 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

You should be able to get rid of the heels through any normal means you would remove a pair of devious shoes. They are just a palette swap of the normal devious ballet heels with the same escape settings. So getting a restraint key, any other mod that removes DD shoes, or struggling out of them will work too.

Anyways I'll look into extracting the BSA file again and seeing if any TES5Edit fixes will deal with the glitch. Once again trying to edit Skyrim feels like being in an abusive relationship...

i had an NPC remove them via DCL. i "only" had to get back to the NPC from the other end of the map in a full set of restraints.
Should have taken another haul instead. -.-'
But a nice touch nontheless. Hope there's more where this comes from and since the company cares so much about advertisement, this could be one of the bonuses because in their eyes that's a good thing. ^^