1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Now that DD 4.1 has been officially released, may I suggest that the livery be updated to include the pony play keyword so that the player uses the new pony play animations while wearing the gear?  The new animations are bloody amazing and seem tailor-made for this mod.

I also had an idea that could add immersion to SLUTS based on whether or not the player prances like a pony - since the pony play animations are keyword based SLUTS could detect the "willingness" of the player based on how they ended up finding themselves on their current SLUTS run and then simply have an alternate version of a single DD item be equipped to toggle "happy roleplaying pony" vs "reluctant manual labour girl wearing silly pony gear" modes. 

If the player is unwilling due to being sent to SLUTS via Simple Slavery/Guard bounty or simply by choosing a reluctant dialogue choice prior to the gear spell being cast, the gear could be the same as now and not trigger the pony play animations.  However, if the player is enthusiastic about being a SLUTS ponygirl and starts a run under her own volition, some of the pony gear she's equipped with could simply be a identical version of the gear with the pony play keyword attached, and she'd prance like a pony while working until the run is complete and the gear removed.  I'd suggest attaching the keyword to something that doesn't change much between MCM settings, like the gloves and boots.

Thanks again for your work on this mod.

The keyword is built directly into the gear itself, which can make customization of when the character uses the animations a bit tricky.

But yes I'm adding that feature now that 4.1 is official. And I have figured out a way it can at least be toggleable via MCM for anyone who doesn't want to use the new animations in a way that won't be a buggy royal migraine for me to implement. Through the same system I'll be able to and an MCM toggle that will allow combat while in the pony restraints for the vocal minority that wanted that feature.

I guess I'll also be looking into the cart-to-backpack replacement MCM option. I know that almost defeats the purpose of the mod in a way. But with the overwhelming amount of people reporting the cart just simply won't work for them and there not being too much I can do to fix it I feel the backpack option will be a necessary evil.

10 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

The keyword is built directly into the gear itself, which can make customization of when the character uses the animations a bit tricky.

True, I was thinking that there could be near-identical copies of the gear, and the version you got equipped with could depend on your situation.  Another option could be an few extra DD items being added for willing pony girls as a way of including the keyword, such as a set of piercings.

MCM menu toggle would be a fine option as well of course, I personally would rather always use the pony animations than never.  The bindings were added via spell, nothing to say there wasn't a bit of illusion magic included to make the pony walk funny despite herself. :classic_tongue:

34 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

But yes I'm adding that feature now that 4.1 is official. And I have figured out a way it can at least be toggleable via MCM for anyone who doesn't want to use the new animations in a way that won't be a buggy royal migraine for me to implement. Through the same system I'll be able to and an MCM toggle that will allow combat while in the pony restraints for the vocal minority that wanted that feature.

I guess I'll also be looking into the cart-to-backpack replacement MCM option. I know that almost defeats the purpose of the mod in a way. But with the overwhelming amount of people reporting the cart just simply won't work for them and there not being too much I can do to fix it I feel the backpack option will be a necessary evil.

Was I this stupid?

I asked in the DD thread to make elbowbinders allow combat or something, because I made an optional thing where I have elbowbinders instead of armbinders and bound combat didn't work.

But bound combat was purposefully disabled in this mod?

You mean it wasn't my screw up? :P

Bound combat would really be appreciated. She has feet, so she can kick haha.

Also, really appreciate that the new pony animations can be toggled off, since I never really liked humans prancing around like horses :classic_wacko:

Also, take this as a suggestion, are there any plans for pony harnesses?

44 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

The nice thing about the pony-animation keyword, is that you only need a single item worn with it on. And I think it can be any kind of item.

32 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

The nice thing about the pony-animation keyword, is that you only need a single item worn with it on. And I think it can be any kind of item.

Hmm, if so then near-duplicate items wouldn't even be needed.  Just add the keyword to a new invisible item, like a ring, to be optionally / conditionally equipped along with the rest of the SLUTS gear. 

Concerning the Frostfall support, just wanted to check in and say that it works, the pony items provide some amount of coverage and warmth it just happens to not be nearly enough to make much of a difference. I took a haul from Dawnstar to Morthal and froze to death half way there. It's possible to acquire a small amount of additional coverage and warmth by adding keywords to pony mittens and boots but without a body slot I don't think it'll ever be enough to make much of a difference in cold weather.

I have a couple of suggestions of ways to improve this part of an otherwise great mod!

1. Add a harness or something else occupying the body slot and apply frostfall keywords, the body slot is the biggest contributor to warmth and coverage.
  2. Handle the cold by using the Frostfall API, using either:
    1.  Add the cart as an exposure exception so staying near it will prevent changes. (http://skyrimsurvival.com/home/frostfall/mod-developers/frostutil-api/#FrostUtil_AddExposureException)
    2. Perhaps reduce exposure when hauling the cart, more when sprinting? (http://skyrimsurvival.com/home/frostfall/mod-developers/frostutil-api/#FrostUtil_ModPlayerExposure)

I don't mod Skyrim so please excuse me if nothing I've said is feasible or warranted but I thought maybe suggestions 2.2 could provide a nice gameplay mechanic while solving Frostfall compatibility?

17 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

should be prancing around like a horse while you are bound up and working and still should not be able to attack while you are bound up to a cart, you should bring a follower or followers with you to protect you while you work

well in my honest opinion

Sounds like combat will be a MCM menu toggle, defaulted off, so good for all preferences.

I actually wanted to suggest that, with bound combat being enabled, a significant fortify unarmed enchantment should be applied to the gear so that the pony girl's kicks are more potent. It's an extremely common joke for someone who's messing with a large farm animal like a horse or donkey to earn themselves a devastating boot to the face for their troubles, and I thought that'd fit in here.

On my test run, I was nearly to my destination with no gold stolen when a random skooma dealer event occurred and Deviously Enslaved rolled a rape event with him. He took a few gold from me, so I took his life by trampling him with the cart, but I had the thought that an actual horse girl would have kicked him to kingdom come after that situation!

I also wanted to request a toggle for the dirt tattoos, though, if that hasn't been requested already. I know I can remove them manually from the SlaveTats menu, but I'm just not really into the whole literally getting dirty part.

37 minutes ago, Mud said:

I actually wanted to suggest that, with bound combat being enabled, a significant fortify unarmed enchantment should be applied to the gear so that the pony girl's kicks are more potent. It's an extremely common joke for someone who's messing with a large farm animal like a horse or donkey to earn themselves a devastating boot to the face for their troubles, and I thought that'd fit in here.

On my test run, I was nearly to my destination with no gold stolen when a random skooma dealer event occurred and Deviously Enslaved rolled a rape event with him. He took a few gold from me, so I took his life by trampling him with the cart, but I had the thought that an actual horse girl would have kicked him to kingdom come after that situation!

I also wanted to request a toggle for the dirt tattoos, though, if that hasn't been requested already. I know I can remove them manually from the SlaveTats menu, but I'm just not really into the whole literally getting dirty part.

Why remove them? :D

I just replaced them with some funny other after effects like more tattoos or something.

I also replaced the Bathing of Skyrim dirt texture with the far superior ones from SLUTS.

And then replaced the "After Effects" textures from "Apropos" Mod with the dirty hand markings from this mod :P
When I find out how to edit DDS correctly I will maybe just merge them.

But yeah, more MCM options are always welcome.
And I love the Pony Girl Kick Idea :P

Optionally there could be a quest to activate bound combat with the cart driver that starts the delivery quest with his enchant:
Please him or make a mini quest for him and he modifies his spell to allow kicks? 

Can we also maybe have the straight jacket from Devious Devices as Option? I found out about its existence in the new Version of Devious Cidhna pirate quest. Seems that straight jacket is compatible with ALL other Sexlab animations since it removes the arms and the animations dont look weird as with yokes or armbinders where the arms disappear or clip. 

7 hours ago, Hiderius said:

should be prancing around like a horse while you are bound up and working and still should not be able to attack while you are bound up to a cart, you should bring a follower or followers with you to protect you while you work

well in my honest opinion

But followers get in the way of the cart and ruin the roleplay of people taking advantage of the bound up ponygirl. Kicks fit much better.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

I am not sure I like the idea of just using the backpacks since that isn't what this mod is all about, suppose to be pulling a cart/wagon around

It will/would/should be optional.

You know, options are there for everyone to enjoy :P Or to chose not to and stick with the original.

I would use the cart any time when it would not bug out on me so often... 

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

I am not sure I like the idea of just using the backpacks since that isn't what this mod is all about, suppose to be pulling a cart/wagon around

Truth be told I'm only adding the option due to the sheer number of people reporting that the cart simply refuses to function in any playable manner on their personal version of Skyrim. There's really not much I can think to do to fix it, so I'm providing an alternate option for people that want the basic ponygirl hauling experience but simply can't get that damn cart to work. As with bound combat and the pony prance animations it will be an MCM toggle, so if it doesn't fancy your tastes just leave it off and pretend it never existed like I do with the bestiality/chastity features of many of the bondage mods I use. 

so by now i had an extensive new tryout oft the mod and can confirm it really works fine now....

congrats for a great mod...    to call it a rivival would be an understatement...

just one idea hit me, would it be possible, with SLUTS active, to block the option to pay of your fine ?

maybe as an mcm option...

or maybe fines above a mcm set value....

just thinking....

thanks for giving us back this mod....

It's not even necessarily just the cart that is causing trouble. When I ask Bjorlam (the specific cart guy in front of Whiterun) to set me up, my character often fails to walk into the middle of the road, Bjorlam sometimes gets stuck between his cart and his horse, fails to cast his spell, or (quite hilariously) just starts walking off the road towards Rorikstead and the watch tower, while my character (sometimes with devices, tats, cart and manifest added, sometimes still clothed) is locked into standing still permanently.

Maybe it would improve the situation if characters would just teleport instead of attempting to auto-walk, or if there would even just be a blackout before setting the player up for a run, rather than relying on another character to correctly cast a spell and (I can only assume that's what is supposed to happen next, because I never got past standing around) initiate dialogue.

another thing that may have slipped your awareness (as you said you don´t use RND&Frostfall),

it would be good to place a Firebowl or something like that next to the SLUT agent in the cold regions of skyrim, it would be nice to warm your character up at the destination,

and it kills the immersion a little, if that guy sits there on his bench in the middle of a Dawnstar/ Winterfeste snowstorm....

On 6/6/2018 at 8:43 AM, MrEsturk said:

Looks interesting. Though I admit I'm always a bit squeamish about asking someone who released a non-sexual Nexus mod "Hey, you mind if I use your work in a kinky bondage fetish mod that involves rape mechanics I'm working on?"?

I totally understand that but on the other side... a lot of people modding on Nexus are at least lurkers here too. ;) Might be worth the try, worst case that could happen is that the answer is no, and while i don't like to be refused either, well... the outcome for your mod can't be worse than not asking. 

On 6/14/2018 at 3:24 AM, Nymra said:

But yeah, more MCM options are always welcome.
And I love the Pony Girl Kick Idea :P

Optionally there could be a quest to activate bound combat with the cart driver that starts the delivery quest with his enchant:
Please him or make a mini quest for him and he modifies his spell to allow kicks? 

Or add an "experienced pony girl" perk after a couple of jobs. Pulling carts gives strong legs. :)

i just found a problem on what was to be my last run, to erase my debt....

i was sent to Alfarinn in "Windhelm"....

and found him walking the street up and down at fortress kastav....

if this is intended, i think it´s a bad idea to make the delivery-point to be right in front of a lair of hostile magicians....

right now alfarinn looks at the cart cancels my "overtime bonus" and declares my debt raised by 25, istead of neing the last run.....

and that was after about 10 tries, where i always was killed by the wizards ther before alfarinn even ended his cargo inspection....

Heres an idea, looking at the old S_L_U_T_S files, i noticed that the bondage gear is implied to be alive to some degree so, if you have devious cursed loot and you received the pony girl gear as a gift from the company, it will force itself on you while your sleeping and your carrying it with you.

5 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a companion pulling the cart.  I need somewhere to store all this junk, so I can sell it in town.

You may want to take a look at the Atlas the Pack Pony mod if you need a rolling storage/chest function, he acts as a regular NPC follower but doesn't fight, he just stores your stuff :)

Though probably not recommended if you use any mods that make followers more devious as the pony will be picked up as a 'standard' follower and then it gets weird if he starts demanding payment for his services or asking for sex ?

or you may try this :  Convenient Horses

wich made horses my first choice of travel....

gives your horse saddlebags, makes them adequte faster, more health&stamina, flee in combat when you get of the horse and follow you or wait when you walk by foot.

and lets you whistle for them, to make it come to you if it´s far away... (wich may take a while if you took a carriage while the horse was set on waiting for example)