6 hours ago, Olmech said:

I wasnt using extended skeleton when trying to make CBBE work. Even with the human animations, it looked more like an old Fourplay install with alignment and morphing. It just did not look right compared to the 58 version off AAF I was coming from. Ghouls and Supermutants did not morph at all but ghouls were broken in 58 too.  Had to change NIFs around to make them permanently erect which in an odd way you could rationalize with ghouls. But in 58, mutants worked. They work in the latest release as long as you are using  Fusion Girl and Bodytalk but admittedly have not tried ghouls on that setup yet as it was very late last night when I finally got everything working. I will try that today and get back to you on how they are doing. AAF itself does seem much smoother than 58 to me. Everything is just more fluid, so mad props to you for that @dagobaking.  The new guide and the one patch install are most welcome.

Thank you Olmech.

In the past, I've used WonderBody and CBBE without issue. Alignments end up a little different/off depending on animation. Could be some difference you have going with skeletons/creating morphs in bodyslide, etc. I'm not sure.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

From my "Would it help" department? Would it help if we had a dedicated thread to just AAF related updates, where anyone who would create a mod for AAF would post that an update is available? How many times have we started to play our once working game, only to find AAF is now glitch city and the first of many "AAF broken, AAF sucks" posts start up. We then find out that a patch, animation pack, or related mod has been updated and we did not know..If any one thinks of it, they can find updates to downloads on LL home page, but how many think of it?

My understanding is that some forum adjustments are being considered that might help along these lines. But, I'm not sure if/when that will happen.

23 hours ago, I Null I said:

Using Leito's Animation Pack with AAF Beta 90. In the past i was able to manually move from one stage of a scene to the next. (i.e. If i chose the Cowgirl scene, i could advance from stage 3 to 4 at anytime i wished) Currently it seems the stages advance automatically with no apparent way to control when they advance. Any plans to reintroduce the manual stage advancement in a later update?

I have a edit from the previous reply I gave you. Apparently selecting the "Extended" option doesn't matter anymore as the AIO patch is set up to just give you the "Staged"outcomes so it overwrites your choice you made at the beginning. You can use this file to get the "Extended" option back if you choose.

AAF TOPTBTA MF Extended Unlock.7z

23 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Ghouls and Supermutants did not morph at all but ghouls were broken in 58 too

Ghouls actually work for me in the latest version of AAF, but...they are missing their heads.  Something strange going on with morphing on Deathclaws.  Dont know the correct way to describe it, so Ill just go with what it looks like. Deathclaw penis alternates between small and large. Kind of a strange thing about every second. All I have tried thus far.

6 hours ago, Olmech said:

Ghouls actually work for me in the latest version of AAF, but...they are missing their heads.  Something strange going on with morphing on Deathclaws.  Dont know the correct way to describe it, so Ill just go with what it looks like. Deathclaw penis alternates between small and large. Kind of a strange thing about every second. All I have tried thus far.

Are you using a feral ghoul texture mod? Some do not play well with the sex mods, in fact most will not. Some will behead themselves if you try sex with them. I have the Deathclaw effect also, even though my game is running fine. Not sure which animation pack most of the Deathclaw stuff is from, but maybe we need to check it's files out to see what is up?

53 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using a feral ghoul texture mod? Some do not play well with the sex mods, in fact most will not. Some will behead themselves if you try sex with them. I have the Deathclaw effect also, even though my game is running fine. Not sure which animation pack most of the Deathclaw stuff is from, but maybe we need to check it's files out to see what is up?

yes, I have the double penis.. (human one below the Deathclaw one) that alternates between small and large.. when using the Deathclaw tease animation. I didn't see it on others but some of them are harder to see. Only had limited time to test that animation and took some time to find a DC.

Riddle me this, Batman.....Out of nowhere, my AAF got stats inserted after every actor chosen for sex event. I did not download that program and pretty sure I did not toggle Stat support in any other mod, but I have them now. Any ideas? Heard Stats can be an issue with AAF functioning correct. Is that a problem in the making?

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Riddle me this, Batman.....Out of nowhere, my AAF got stats inserted after every actor chosen for sex event. I did not download that program and pretty sure I did not toggle Stat support in any other mod, but I have them now. Any ideas? Heard Stats can be an issue with AAF functioning correct. Is that a problem in the making?

Did you install Themes and select Stats support?  Because that sounds like what you are seeing.

5 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Since Beta 90 after an animation is completed the participants will have a different voice. Clem (Vault 88) now has a female voice. Same happens to servitron but luckily I can change that back, Clem is less lucky ... poor Clem.

What animation(s) caused this and what mod did you use to play them?

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I think latest version from halstroms themes has the fomod set up wrong. Didn't select it but it installed stats anyways.

11 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I think it's with all the animations but the most recent one I remember is from Leito. It happened with RSE II Shenanigans but it also happened through AAFs own menu.

I haven't experienced this with any animations, and I don't think it's actually possible for it to happen through the AAF wizard.  However, the RSE mods use forced voice types on quest aliases, and many users have reported male actors getting female voices during and after RSE events.

55 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I haven't experienced this with any animations, and I don't think it's actually possible for it to happen through the AAF wizard.  However, the RSE mods use forced voice types on quest aliases, and many users have reported male actors getting female voices during and after RSE events.

The ServitronRace isn't supported by RandomShenanigans so I know for sure the mod can't have anything to do with the changing of that voice.

This framework is working really well and very stable for me so far, and I love the interactive stuff that reminds of OSA. So kudos @dagobaking

One small issue though:

When I start animations through the AAF ingame UI / home key menu, the erections are off, all of them no matter which animation pack. Animations triggered by something else (F11 key, other mods) don't have that issue though, in fact I can switch animations through the home key menu afterwards with correctly applied erections as long as I didn't use it to initiate the whole thing.

I have no idea what the problem is and if I can't fix it it's no big deal, just curious.

I'm using Bodytalk, Fusion Girl and the Bang them ALL patch btw.

Nevermind, fixed it.

The Bang them All patch was to blame actually. It overwrites an xml that comes with Bodytalk, and replaces it with one that's empty/doing nothing.

Which led to this mess here:

warning008.jpg

And it also led to the wrong erection values when initiating animations through the home menu.

Deleting BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml from the Bang them All patch solved the issue.

edit: The patch has some confusing naming conventions going on so these morph sets in that xmls were actually replaced with the ones in the AAF_MorphSetData.xml. There's no flaccid and erect morph set in that file though, hence the error.

So better don't delete the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml from the patch, it is supposed to be empty. Fix that stuff inside the AAF_MorphSetData.xml instead.

I think putting this in the AAF folder of the Bang them All patch (overwriting the old file) should do the trick:

AAF_morphSetData.xml

Must be a new issue, can't remember seeing that with the older versions of that patch.

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

Nevermind, fixed it.

The Bang them All patch was to blame actually. It overwrites an xml that comes with Bodytalk, and replaces it with one that's empty/doing nothing.

Which led to this mess here:

warning008.jpg

And it also led to the wrong erection values when initiating animations through the home menu.

Deleting BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml from the Bang them All patch solved the issue.

edit: The patch has some confusing naming conventions going on so these morph sets in that xmls were actually replaced with the ones in the AAF_MorphSetData.xml. There's no flaccid and erect morph set in that file though, hence the error.

So better don't delete the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml from the patch, it is supposed to be empty. Fix that stuff inside the AAF_MorphSetData.xml instead.

I think putting this in the AAF folder of the Bang them All patch (overwriting the old file) this should do the trick:

AAF_morphSetData.xml 1.03 kB · 0 downloads

Must be a new issue, can't remember seeing that with the older versions of that patch.

Someone told me recent that the One Patch needs to be updated. BP70's latest update to his animation pack got wonky with the Patch as is..