16 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have an huge issue. I've downloaded the F4SE 0.6.17 and tried to install it (both with MO2 and manually) but nothing happens.

I don't have the MCM menu (or anything else) in the menu, and I don't know what's the issue.

Not sure if you installed it correctly. Unless your game is pirated it should work fine manually... the only thing that gets installed into MO is the Data folder.

Now you also have to set up MO to activate the F4SE. Not sure if you did that. In either case (fully installed into the main folder .. or partially installed into the main folder with the data folder installed into MO)  once you set up MO to activated F4SE you should be good to go.

(make sure you are also installing it into the main folder .. not the Fallout 4 data folder. Sorry I have to cover this as some don't do this.

24 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Not sure if you installed it correctly. Unless your game is pirated it should work fine manually... the only thing that gets installed into MO is the Data folder.

Now you also have to set up MO to activate the F4SE. Not sure if you did that. In either case (fully installed into the main folder .. or partially installed into the main folder with the data folder installed into MO)  once you set up MO to activated F4SE you should be good to go.

(make sure you are also installing it into the main folder .. not the Fallout 4 data folder. Sorry I have to cover this as some don't do this.

I have the Steam version (GOTY), game 1.10.138 and F4SE 0.6.17.

MO2 installed all the mods into his own folder (not the FO4 one)

I've manually installed the F4SE content into the /data folder, as some suggested me. Now I'll try and move then into the FO4 folder.

I've activated the "data" folder as now it showed up on MO2, but even if it's activated and all, while checking his information I found that it haves lots of conflicts with other files... And I guess that's why it still doesn't work

8 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have the Steam version (GOTY), game 1.10.138 and F4SE 0.6.17.

MO2 installed all the mods into his own folder (not the FO4 one)

I've manually installed the F4SE content into the /data folder, as some suggested me. Now I'll try and move then into the FO4 folder.

I've activated the "data" folder as now it showed up on MO2, but even if it's activated and all, while checking his information I found that it haves lots of conflicts with other files... And I guess that's why it still doesn't work

You need to install F4SE into the MAIN FOLDER, not the data folder.  Where the Fallout 4.exe is located at and where you can see the Data folder along with other game folders.

AT this point I'd suggest you check some of the videos of how to install F4SE.

Once that is done, you should be able to click on the .exe and start the game. (outside of MO) This way you are sure your set up works. (inside the game folder)

THEN, setup MO to be able to active the F4SE so you can use the mods that are installed. (if it doesn't auto setup)

3 hours ago, sylvia22 said:

Which male body do I need to use in order to run this mod?

This mod technically can run whatever male body you desire. There are no "requirements"...

So, I'd double check the mods you desire to use and see which one of the body mods are required for those mods.  Try to use the most common one that is mentioned.

In general however, Body Talk and CBBE is the most commonly used and suggested body mod at the last time I checked. (also the one that is suggested in my guide to set up which was worked out with @dagobaking, @CG! and others and so far nobody told me otherwise.  EVB bodies are older and should still work but support is slowly being given over to the previously mentioned bodies. Jane BOD is the newer female body that seem to becoming the more popular option (and required by some of the mods authors)

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

In general however, Body Talk and CBBE is the most commonly used and suggested body mod at the last time I checked. (also the one that is suggested in my guide to set up which was worked out with @dagobaking, @CG! and others and so far nobody told me otherwise.  EVB bodies are older and should still work but support is slowly being given over to the previously mentioned bodies. Jane BOD is the newer female body that seem to becoming the more popular option (and required by some of the mods authors)

Jane bod is oldish. "Fusion" is the new female body that is rigged for the new Zex skeleton. To see the latest features possible you would use BT2 for male and Fusion for female.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Jane bod is oldish. "Fusion" is the new female body that is rigged for the new Zex skeleton. To see the latest features possible you would use BT2 for male and Fusion for female.

Yep.. sorry, my bad.  It just jumped to mind as I recently seen that as a requirement to another mod.

42 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

BBBBUUUUTTT, I like Wonder Body...Does that make me a bad person???

Dont' know about "wonder body) but I do like wonder woman!... does that make me a bad person?

Hi,

I cannot get penises erect (now that's a very strange line) plus I have one warning in AAF ... Warning [004] cannot find... Rufgt's Animation.esp

I have followed AAF A Comprehensive Installation Guide EXCEPT that I have installed CBBE (female sole survivor) plus (cringe) BodyTalk v2 for male NPCs as I have been assured (on this forum) that it does work; and indeed it did work until I did probably did something stupid when I was tired. So, all requirements installed (please see attached MO2 load), I have read all individual mod requirements (double-checked) as described on AAF A Comprehensive Installtion Guide and then each individual mod requirements. It is quite frustrating.

I have tried a lot of things including searching this site and general google:

I have just reinstalled everything, creating morph build in Bodyslide (with all sliders set at zero except the erect one), paying attention to load order (so Patch for Crazy/Leito near to bottom in priority, just before ZEX and AAF The One Patch To Band Them All), re-installing AAF The One Patch To Bang Them All... then I even tried manually setting erection values to "-1" in each of the morphsetdata xml files. FM animations work but all the cocks are flaccid. Ahhhhhh! And of course, I still have the persistent AAF Warning 004 concerning Rufgt's Animation.esp. PLEASE HELP!

FO4Life MO2 load out 20190903.txt

EDIT... P.S. FYI, FF animations work perfectly with strapons, just the FM animations causing me problems.

Just now, FO4Life said:

AAF Warning 004 concerning Rufgt's Animation.esp

That's from either having the XML's for it, and not having it loaded, or removing/disabling it and continuing that save.

As for BT2, if you have the latest version, double-check the instructions on the page to build it in BodySlide, since it changed from previous versions. [Think now it's build with the Erection slider at 0%].
@Ulfbearth is better with that.

If none of the above solves the penile issues, open your mods folder [can shortcut to it through MO2] and throw this in your search:

*morphsetdata.xml

Should be one from the One Patch [AAF_morphSetData.xml] at least.
Remove any others, and give that a go.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That's from either having the XML's for it, and not having it loaded, or removing/disabling it and continuing that save.

As for BT2, if you have the latest version, double-check the instructions on the page to build it in BodySlide, since it changed from previous versions. [Think now it's build with the Erection slider at 0%].
@Ulfbearth is better with that.

If none of the above solves the penile issues, open your mods folder [can shortcut to it through MO2] and throw this in your search:

*morphsetdata.xml

Should be one from the One Patch [AAF_morphSetData.xml] at least.
Remove any others, and give that a go.

Hi Nebuchadnezzer2,

Thank you for replying... please see comments then question at the end.

I have installed only Atomic Lust and FO4 Animations by Leito, and these have not budged... so concerning the Warning [004] about Rufgt's animation.esp I am not sure what went wrong? Is Rufgt's animation linked to Atomic Lust (I believe so)? Though I did reinstall Atomic Lust once (replaced) so maybe I caused this problem by duplicating something?

I looked again at BT2 as you advised... ulfbearth's advice "Build the body in bodyslide with erection at 0% (erection morph just changed to work the same as EVB) and build morphs box checked" was in response to a players problem with permanently erect penises. I tried this anyway but (1) this deformed HUMAN NPC penises and (2) no interactions occured: the male NPC stood still and my female protagonist slowly walked a small circle with NPC standing behind her. So, I switched back to all sliders to zero except erection (100%) which cured deformed NPC penises, and now they walk about with an erection, but still during animations NPC penises are flaccid (I tried both FM and FMM animations).

I have 4 *morphsetdata.xml files and multiple instances of 2 of them:

/mods/BT2/AAF/BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml (1a)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml (1b)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/AAF_morphSetData.xml (2)

/mods/Atomic Lust/AAF/Atomic Lust_morphSetData.xml (3a)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/Atomic Lust_morphSetData.xml (3b)

/mods/AAF patches for Leito and Crazy/AAF/SM_morphSetData.xml (4) <-- I did not install SM animations option

--> IF I understand you correctly, you want me to DELETE (1a), (3a) and (4)? 

--> If "The One Patch" is loaded last, wouldn't these xml files [1b and 3b] take precedence anyway?

--> Is there any point in deleting (4)?

THANKS!

5 minutes ago, FO4Life said:

I have installed only Atomic Lust and FO4 Animations by Leito, and these have not budged... so concerning the Warning [004] about Rufgt's animation.esp I am not sure what went wrong? Is Rufgt's animation linked to Atomic Lust (I believe so)? Though I did reinstall Atomic Lust once (replaced) so maybe I caused this problem by duplicating something?

Just checked real quick, the Rufgt's Animations.esp is his old, unsupported AL ones.

If it's been replaced/removed, and you've continued with the save that had it installed, it'll keep throwing that error. Should be mostly harmless, but avoid doing that in future.

7 minutes ago, FO4Life said:

/mods/BT2/AAF/BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml (1a)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml (1b)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/AAF_morphSetData.xml (2)

/mods/Atomic Lust/AAF/Atomic Lust_morphSetData.xml (3a)

/mods/AAF - The One Patch To Bang Them All/AAF/Atomic Lust_morphSetData.xml (3b)

/mods/AAF patches for Leito and Crazy/AAF/SM_morphSetData.xml (4) <-- I did not install SM animations option

You don't need the patch for Leito's and Crazy's to begin with, and yes, that's included in it.
Kinda goes with the name 'One Patch' :P

Yes, you'll want to remove 1a, and 4.

10 minutes ago, FO4Life said:

--> If "The One Patch" is loaded last, wouldn't these xml files [1b and 3b] take precedence anyway?

No.

AAF has and uses a Load Priority for the XMLs', which lets you do shit like copy the AAF_settings.ini elsewhere, change it's loadPriority"#" to greater-than-0, and override the initial INI. Lets you keep your setting when reinstalling AAF or updating, with the caveat that you need to check the new AAF versions for added or altered settings [WinMerge is good for this], otherwise you may run into issues.

Part of the reason for loading the One Patch last is for the assets it ships with, but part of it is also for overriding exisiting XML's that don't set their own loadPriority="#", with blanks, then re-organising the XML's.

The loadPriority is the reason I'm suggesting removing 1a, in particular, since it uses it, and will take priority unless there's another *morphSetData.xml with a higher priority.

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Just checked real quick, the Rufgt's Animations.esp is his old, unsupported AL ones.

If it's been replaced/removed, and you've continued with the save that had it installed, it'll keep throwing that error. Should be mostly harmless, but avoid doing that in future.

I do not have, or ever had, a MOD called "Rufgt's Animation.esp"... though I did read in another thread that it was related to Atomic Lust. So I did not install Rufgt's Animation per se.

You don't need the patch for Leito's and Crazy's to begin with, and yes, that's included in it.
Kinda goes with the name 'One Patch' :P

Understood thank you.

Yes, you'll want to remove 1a, and 4. --> OK, thank you, but why not 3a as well?

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

No.

AAF has and uses a Load Priority for the XMLs', which lets you do shit like copy the AAF_settings.ini elsewhere, change it's loadPriority"#" to greater-than-0, and override the initial INI. Lets you keep your setting when reinstalling AAF or updating, with the caveat that you need to check the new AAF versions for added or altered settings [WinMerge is good for this], otherwise you may run into issues.

Part of the reason for loading the One Patch last is for the assets it ships with, but part of it is also for overriding exisiting XML's that don't set their own loadPriority="#", with blanks, then re-organising the XML's.

The loadPriority is the reason I'm suggesting removing 1a, in particular, since it uses it, and will take priority unless there's another *morphSetData.xml with a higher priority.

Thanks again, Nebuchadnezzer2, I really appreciate the help :)

1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

Thanks again, Nebuchadnezzer2, I really appreciate the help :)

It is hard for us Vortex folks to help out those using other mod loaders. I read of the various hoops that you folks need to leap through when using MO2 and others, but here is my take. The biggest reason for not erect or even mutated looking penises is because folks are not reinstalling the One Patch everytime they add/delete, maybe even move an animation/pose pack. The Rugft missing thing should be easy enough fix by going into Game/Data file, search for Rugft and delete all with the reference(easy enough for Vortex, but not sure about others). 

Just checked..My Bodytalk 2 is vers.2.75 and I have my erection at 100% which was the default with my body. For what it is worth, my junk looks and works fine(at least in game?)..

2 hours ago, FO4Life said:

Hey Durante, sorry but the newest version of WHICH MOD?

Thanks!

Advanced animation framework 93B.

Fallout version 1.10.130.0

f4se 0.06.16

I've updated everything according to the guide, but there's apparently a conflict and some missing morph data errors after AAF loads, apart from the PC clone and camera lock bug when animating.

20 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Totally wrong..Works fine..Just because one has issues with their setup does not mean all have issues..Maybe you should post your problems so we can help you sort it..

Yeah it works for you fine, I never assumed it doesn't work for everyone.  And I already posted my problems above, maybe you should read them if you actually want to help..

1.jpg.91e8d09cfae9c0df9c831593caea6e6a.jpg

Here's some of the AAF errors, probably unrelated to the camera/clone bug.

Hey Nebuchadnezzer2,

FYI, I am preparing a CLEAN INSTALL (after deleting everything) which I am hoping will solve the issue: I was hoping to wait for Tentacus's new HARDSHIP mod before doing a new clean install but then he (Tentacus) has stated that the Hardship mod release is waiting on the next/new version of AAF The One Patch...

WHICH GOT ME CURIOUS to something you wrote earlier about...

Kinda goes with the name 'One Patch' 
:P

... so I investigated both ZIP folders (AAF The One Patch... version 1.1.1 AND AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy version 3.2) and I realise that the current version of AAF The One Patch... DOES NOT replace the current version of AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy! The new version (to be released soon) of AAF The One Patch may do, I don't know (I am guessing it will).

Simplistic Explanation... AAF The One Patch To Bang Them All is vast (with folders covering all animations and combinations which are referenced by AAF) but many of those folders are EMPTY and these are "always" the gay/lesbian MM/FF folders, which are covered by AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy. I cross-checked with the latest release of FO4 Animations by Leito (v2.0a) and indeed the current AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy IS REQUIRED for the MM/FF animations. Was that clear?

Once again, thanks for your support :) ... now I am going to delete/reinstall, and then cry myself to sleep if I still get the flaccid animations :(

Do I need any other mods other than the required mods for the animations to work properly? Also there was no sound at all. Do I need another mod for sound? 

I used the following mods

Advanced Animation Framework

AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes

rufGT's Old Animations

Atomic Lust

AAF_SEU_V0.93

AAF_Vanilla_Fudge_V1.422

Deathclaw Penises v3.1

Mirelurk King Penises v3.1

Mutated Lust v1.3

Do I need any additional mod(s) for this to work? I mean the animations. 

1 hour ago, sylvia22 said:

Do I need any other mods other than the required mods for the animations to work properly? Also there was no sound at all. Do I need another mod for sound? 

I used the following mods

Advanced Animation Framework

AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes

rufGT's Old Animations

Atomic Lust

AAF_SEU_V0.93

AAF_Vanilla_Fudge_V1.422

Deathclaw Penises v3.1

Mirelurk King Penises v3.1

Mutated Lust v1.3

Do I need any additional mod(s) for this to work? I mean the animations. 

You are moving a but too fast in my opinion for someone that is new to AAF (I am assuming) and having such questions.

My suggestion is to load the most basic minimum requirements for AAF, make sure it works then install the animations. They don't activate unless called so they are pretty safe.  In other words, you can install them and not worry if they aren't needed .. at least for now. 

Then install a core AAF mod that calls the animations like Atomic Lust.. Then, I'd use the mod for some time.. perhaps a few hours and make sure all is good to go then add another mod.

There is a guide pinned to the AAF channel that has lots of steps and nicely grouped mods to get going.

As far as the sound. That should be part of the mod that you are using.. unless it is mentioned in the OP to download a mod to get it. I forget the mod currently but there is one that needs a separate mod for sound. Double check your OPs of those items you downloaded.

Finally double check to be sure you should have "rufGT's Old Animations". I'd avoid that if possible. There is a reason he says "old". He is an excellent animator and likely are working on updating those and/or there might be some issues (like body incompatibility or the like)

13 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You need to install F4SE into the MAIN FOLDER, not the data folder.  Where the Fallout 4.exe is located at and where you can see the Data folder along with other game folders.

AT this point I'd suggest you check some of the videos of how to install F4SE.

Once that is done, you should be able to click on the .exe and start the game. (outside of MO) This way you are sure your set up works. (inside the game folder)

THEN, setup MO to be able to active the F4SE so you can use the mods that are installed. (if it doesn't auto setup)

This mod technically can run whatever male body you desire. There are no "requirements"...

So, I'd double check the mods you desire to use and see which one of the body mods are required for those mods.  Try to use the most common one that is mentioned.

Did it, but still nothing changed. Now I'm wondering, as FOMOD installed all my FONV mods into NV/data folder, and MO2 installed the mods into his own (MO2/FO4 folder) is this the reason why while loading the game with F4SE.exe the mods doesn't shows up?

4 hours ago, Durante said:

f4se 0.06.16

I've updated everything according to the guide, but there's apparently a conflict and some missing morph data errors after AAF loads, apart from the PC clone and camera lock bug when animating.

Hey Durante,

Thanks for your answer... I groaned because I was using older AAF version 90b which may explain why my animations are not working correctly (they did a few days ago though???). FYI I am using F4SE version 0.06.17 and the game (Fallout4.exe) version is 1.10.138.0 (2019/08/28).

THANKS for making me re-check the AAF version (I feel like such a fool... I was confident that I have re-checked everything many times but I guess I missed the crucial one ?)

EDIT... updating to version 93b didn't resolve my "flaccid problem" ? but see below for solution :)

ALSO, maddadicusrex has valid point regarding REINSTALL AFF The One Patch To Bang Them All, EVERY TIME you change/modify/add/delete an animation mod.

Good luck!

FLACCID PROBLEM SOLVED! But the AAF Warning (004) persists, ho hum, no biggy.

SOLUTION (build BT2 in Bodyslide WITHOUT MORPHS)

using BodyTalk v2.75... I had followed advice found [https://vectorplexus.com/topic/867-fallout-4-bodytalk-and-bodyslide-setup-tutorial-mo2/] on how to correctly build BT2 using Bodyslide by checking Morphs and promptly forgot about doing this.

I also found advice, when using CBBE [player] with BT2 [NPC], to build CBBE first then BT2 second (which seems to work fine).

Then I finally found a link to similar discussion (it's all about the key words) and the wonderful Rufgt wrote in February that "I build the male body in BodySlide without morphs" [because there are currently issues between BT2 and morphs] so I rebuilt the BT2 body in Bodyslide (with all sliders set to zero except Erection set at 100%) without morphs and now the male NPCs perform admirably :)

AAF WARNING (004) concerning Rufgt's animations.esp... I am pretty sure that installing either (or both) AAF The One Patch To Bang Them All (v1.1.1) or AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy (v3.2) causes this warning AND alerts in MO2 stating that AAF-supported animations esp's (such as Savage Cabbage's, which I haven't installed) as described below, always with the same 3 line format...

MO2/WARNING "Missing Requirement: The file "SavageCabbage_Animations.esp should be active, but is missing!"

MO2/WARNING "Missing Requirement: The file "SavageCabbage_Animations.esp should be inactive, but is missing!"

MO2/WARNING "No conditions were successful in an 'OR' clause!" [because I haven't got the fucking mod installed! - there's a pun somewhere ;) ]

But hey, the flaccid problem is solved, hahahahaha!

Thanks again for all the support... I guess in a way I wasted people's time, but I did achieve (1) a solution to [my] BT2 flaccid penis problem, (2) confirm that CURRENTLY BOTH AAF The One Patch To Bang Them All AND AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy are BOTH required for M/M and F/F animations, and (3) have stumbled upon a mysterious AAF Warning (004) concerning Rufgt's [old] Animations.esp that occurs when I have NEVER downloaded or installed such an esp file.

So I avoided a complete new clean install (hurrah!) but maybe will have to soon when the NEW AAF The One Patch... is released, as I believe it will incorporate AAF Themes?!

Now I can go to sleep a happy camper :)

13 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

BBBBUUUUTTT, I like Wonder Body...Does that make me a bad person???

Nah. It's really well done. Would be cool if the author came back to expand on it.

3 hours ago, Durante said:

f4se 0.06.16

Try running GFV (available on discord) and posting the output.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Did it, but still nothing changed. Now I'm wondering, as FOMOD installed all my FONV mods into NV/data folder, and MO2 installed the mods into his own (MO2/FO4 folder) is this the reason why while loading the game with F4SE.exe the mods doesn't shows up?

Try running GFV (available on discord) and posting the output.