1 hour ago, darkon74slayer said:

Is this possible if your not using VIS-G, but the original VIS mod. 

I am constantly running into a CTD when using pipboy while trying to level.

That sounds like a different issue.  A number of AAF users have reported that switching from VIS-G to VIS stopped their Pip-boy crashes, and none have reported any problems with leveling.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That sounds like a different issue.  A number of AAF users have reported that switching from VIS-G to VIS stopped their Pip-boy crashes, and none have reported any problems with leveling.

No, I've had this issue and it seems to go away if VIS-G is disabled or if there's only one or two AAF animation packs.

When VIS-G was first released, it would happen regardless of what other mods were installed. They had to shrink the iconlibs.swf file and shrank the accompanying xmls quite a bit to reduce the problem. It seems like your earlier post was quite correct -- VIS-G takes scaleform right to its limit, so even when AAF is using just a teeny bit of memory it's enough to put it over the line.

My guess is that the best solution to keeping both installed is to

a) not use too many animation packs (10-300 kb each)

b) comment out any unused entries in the vis-g xmls (1-3 kb each)

c) avoid the vault-girl mod (50-1000kb per interface).

I'm not sure if MCM menus count towards the limit or not... but my guess would be that they do, if only slightly.

Bethesda could probably fix it in about 15 seconds if they were so inclined... ?

Edit: added some approximate memory amounts and included vault-girl.

The only frustrating thing to all the different updates is that my issues vary from game play time to game play time. I leave for a few hours and out of nowhere, crap happens without cause. This happens from time to time, but not recent. I start an animation, all looks correct, then if I switch poses, the male stays at the first pose even though the females change up. No error messages when I check and all mods are updated and correctly sorted. And there has been no issues to this moment..

stuckaaf.jpg

Somehow my actors are no longer redressing after sex. They were when I first installed this mod. I have confirmed that the ini file does say 15 seconds for reequip. Is there any way that another mod can be interfering with this call? I have SEU, most of the popular animations, plus the One Patch To Rule Them All.

I've cleaned out all my data files, validated all of FO4, uninstalled/reinstalled the mod, started a new game, and still it fails to make them redress.

9 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

The only frustrating thing to all the different updates is that my issues vary from game play time to game play time. I leave for a few hours and out of nowhere, crap happens without cause. This happens from time to time, but not recent. I start an animation, all looks correct, then if I switch poses, the male stays at the first pose even though the females change up. No error messages when I check and all mods are updated and correctly sorted. And there has been no issues to this moment..

stuckaaf.jpg

Don't worry, with all the hours you've put in, in the last couple months, you'll be bored soon enough and quit giving a fuck just like me. Lol

More times than not reloading the same save or cycling through the animations will eventually sort it out and line them up again.

31 minutes ago, walkin said:

Don't worry, with all the hours you've put in, in the last couple months, you'll be bored soon enough and quit giving a fuck just like me. Lol

More times than not reloading the same save or cycling through the animations will eventually sort it out and line them up again.

That is what being recent retired and wife still working will do for you. Bored out of my gourd during the day..

5 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is this a patch that needs the original or a replacement?

Full installer to keep things streamlined.
Just install over the existing version.

P.s.: Hotfix Release not Patch. ;)

10 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Not a PC "geek"? but was there something wrong with the original? I have no idea what ESM not being treated like an ESM, means. Thanks 

AAF needs to be an ESM for certain conditions and GFV was already updated for this Hotfix Release.

Hi people, some help would be appreciated.

I am not sure what is happening, everything up to date, all anim packs installed, AFF themes also, I have tried AFF patch the one patch to rule them all and without it, I getting the same error:

When I start an anim, AFF wizard flashes in the top corner  and nothing happens.  When I go to AFF wizard  it says there are no available actors (before starting the animation it detects them, so they must be locked in the anim which does not happening) when I try to use any mods (MCG or sex them up) hotkeys don't work anymore.) I have waited for like 10 minutes, nothing happens. I have reinstalled AFF 78, (along with the older versions of FOSE mods) and I still have the same issue. I don't know what to do. Setup was working before I have installed atomic lust and 50 shades, but even when I remove them and start a new game the problem persists.

Anybody got any idea what is happening? 

Also AFF does not react to start scene - right so wizard cannot start a scene.

32 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi people, some help would be appreciated.

I am not sure what is happening, everything up to date, all anim packs installed, AFF themes also, I have tried AFF patch the one patch to rule them all and without it, I getting the same error:

When I start an anim, AFF wizard flashes in the top corner  and nothing happens.  When I go to AFF wizard  it says there are no available actors (before starting the animation it detects them, so they must be locked in the anim which does not happening) when I try to use any mods (MCG or sex them up) hotkeys don't work anymore.) I have waited for like 10 minutes, nothing happens. I have reinstalled AFF 78, (along with the older versions of FOSE mods) and I still have the same issue. I don't know what to do. Setup was working before I have installed atomic lust and 50 shades, but even when I remove them and start a new game the problem persists.

Anybody got any idea what is happening? 

Also AFF does not react to start scene - right so wizard cannot start a scene.

The key to not having issues is that everytime you delete or add any mod related to AAF, YOU NEED TO REINSTALL THE AIO PATCH. Switching between AAF versions might not help since just about everything is now being associated with the latest update of anything AAF related. Atomic Lust was updated, now you need a different version of the AIO patch. You should not be using any of the old patches. The AIO with the exception of the Crazy patch offered through AIO are all you are supposed to use..

Ok so everything updated. I found an incompatible mod (sleep intimate, AFF files) and now wizard is working. Gathering happening, but after that I get to a loading screen (all black) in the corner there is the loading icon and the game hangs there.

Any ideas what this might be?

Edit: I did not realize AFF resources included in the AIO patch. disabled. AFF working again.

EDIT 2: New error on AFF load: Warning [08] Morphset ID ScrunReady not found

Morphset  ID SCready not found.

Anybody knows what are these?

45 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Ok so everything updated. I found an incompatible mod (sleep intimate, AFF files) and now wizard is working. Gathering happening, but after that I get to a loading screen (all black) in the corner there is the loading icon and the game hangs there.

Edit: I did not realize AFF resources included in the AIO patch. disabled. AFF working again.

Pretty much what it says. Youre missing those files. Just uninstall and reinstall the AIO Patch. Should fix it.

48 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Remember, everytime you load or disable any mod relating to animations, you need to reinstall the AIO patch..

17 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

reinstalled the latest AIO patch.

Errors still present.

Those 2 files come with the bodies in the AIO Patch, depending on which body you are using. Maybe its being overwritten by something else. Try just opening the AIO Patch zip file and then opening the folder for which ever body it was you chose and grab the AAF MorphSetData .xml and manually copy it into your AAF folder.

12 minutes ago, walkin said:

Those 2 files come with the bodies in the AIO Patch, depending on which body you are using. Maybe its being overwritten by something else. Try just opening the AIO Patch zip file and then opening the folder for which ever body it was you chose and grab the AAF MorphSetData .xml and manually copy it into your AAF folder.

Morphset data is in the folder, installed. I am using Mo, nothing overwrites AIO patch, this is literally the last mod. I have reinstalled again with all prerequisites. Errors still there on load.

30 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Morphset data is in the folder, installed. I am using Mo, nothing overwrites AIO patch, this is literally the last mod. I have reinstalled again with all prerequisites. Errors still there on load.

I'm not real familiar with MO, but I just loaded my game and the error doesn't exist so not sure whats going on with your game. I had a suggestion had you been using Vortex but like I said I don't know how MO works, so I don't even know where the files are in that mod manager.

If the AAF MorphSetData is in your AAF folder and its the one that corresponds with the male body you are using then the errors shouldn't be there.

Edit: The other thing I was thinking while looking at my files was you mentioned you tried a different version of AAF during all of this. There is a possibility that the AAF MorphSetData .xml is a leftover from the other version so when you go and look in the folder it appears to be there but could be the wrong version of it. Theres a chance that maybe the AIO patch didn't add that .xml cause it seen you already had it but I'm not 100% how that works. It couldn't hurt to look to see if the .xml in fact is the correct one from the AIO Patch and not a previous version from a different install. Probably not because if that was the case then I'm sure your other animation packs would give off errors also, but who knows. Other than that I'd have to say I'm stumped for now cause like I said I loaded up my game to look and the error doesn't exist so I know nothings wrong with the AIO Patch itself.

2 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Not a MO guy ,either, but I believe this is from Savage Cabbage animation. You could try to reinstall SC and then AIO to see if it sorts itself. Are your SC files original and not "fixed". We had to delete lines in it's animation file to work with Bodytalk2. But the new AIO patch corrects that and the fix is not needed.  Also my game shows errors for a Mutated Lust file. It goes away and I can still play my game without impediment..

14 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Not a MO guy ,either, but I believe this is from Savage Cabbage animation. You could try to reinstall SC and then AIO to see if it sorts itself. Are your SC files original and not "fixed". We had to delete lines in it's animation file to work with Bodytalk2. But the new AIO patch corrects that and the fix is not needed.  Also my game shows errors for a Mutated Lust file. It goes away and I can still play my game without impediment..

Theres only 1 version of the Savage Cabbage animation pack to download, so unless he/she edited the files themselves they will have the original version of that mod. Before this AIO Patch SC had the MorphSetData .xml included in its fomod (and still does) but the AIO patch replaces it or gets rid of it to use the central one in the patch from what I see. Its almost looking like maybe the AIO Patch isn't installing correctly.

If you open SC file you can see the .xml but after you install the AIO patch and open the savage cabbage morphsetdata .xml it has everything taken out.

The info for morphing comes from the file in AAF, not the file in SC like it used to.

40 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I really need to quit being so lazy and just install MO and get it done and over with. Lol. Its just that I like Vortex and haven't had any issues with it in the year plus I've been using it. IMO you really only need MO if youre testing or making mods yourself to take advantage of different profiles and mod load outs. If youre just a casual gamer looking to play fallout with mods then MO seems to be too much of a headache and not worth the trouble. Mind you this is coming from someone who hasn't used it yet, but its obvious that its way more complex than Vortex for the average user. I have no doubts I'd learn it fast but now that I have a second computer for testing and can have both versions of what I'm doing on 2 different computers to compare, I really have no use for MO anymore beyond just learning it to help people who are having issues. Who knows, I might still check it out.

Also it cant hurt to try what you mentioned in re-installing SC, I was just saying that it probably wouldn't matter anyhow if the AIO Patch wasn't installed correctly.

I have AAF Beta 58 on 1 computer and AAF Beta 90 on the other so I can open both AAF folders at the same time and compare the .xml's to see what is going on. It helps a lot when trying to figure whats changed and whats going on.

I'm having a small problem with my character turning invisible during any animations using AAF. Any NPC I pair with works properly. Everything seems to work as intended excluding my character turning invisible. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with my vram? I've tested multiple different animation packs on a fresh game by entering "coc sanctuaryext" at the main menu. I've searched through this thread (via google because manually going through each page would obviously take forever, so I could've missed something) and still haven't managed to find a solution. I'm using the newest version of AAF and The One Patch that just came out on the Nexus because from my understanding I guess that patch replaced the AAF compatibility patch. As for the AAF mods I'm using I'm pretty much just using all the basic ones, Leito, SavageCabbage, Mutated Lust, etc. If anybody could offer any assistance that'd be much appreciated because I'm at a loss. I'm guessing this isn't a very common problem because I haven't been able to find much on it. Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, TWK971 said:

I'm having a small problem with my character turning invisible during any animations using AAF. Any NPC I pair with works properly. Everything seems to work as intended excluding my character turning invisible. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with my vram? I've tested multiple different animation packs on a fresh game by entering "coc sanctuaryext" at the main menu. I've searched through this thread (via google because manually going through each page would obviously take forever, so I could've missed something) and still haven't managed to find a solution. I'm using the newest version of AAF and The One Patch that just came out on the Nexus because from my understanding I guess that patch replaced the AAF compatibility patch. As for the AAF mods I'm using I'm pretty much just using all the basic ones, Leito, SavageCabbage, Mutated Lust, etc. If anybody could offer any assistance that'd be much appreciated because I'm at a loss. I'm guessing this isn't a very common problem because I haven't been able to find much on it. Thanks in advance.

Don't have a definitive answer for you unfortunately. I just recently had it happen once on my new test game using Bodytalk. In hundreds upon hundred of hours on my main rig never had it happen once. Wasn't even a hour into my test game and it happened. Never really figured out why. I just reloaded my save and he reappeared and it was fine. Havent really done much testing beyond that to have it happen again so I haven't been able to pinpoint what caused it or why it happened. Same as you, I haven't seen a ton about this problem but I have seen it come up a couple of times and I think reloading the save or a previous save fixed the problem, but that's not really a answer as to why. Maybe someone who knows the true answer will see this post and give you some help.