52 minutes ago, MetalMax said:

I tried deleting the "ready" "unready" placeholder morphs but ALL the errors still persist.

Are you using STATS when getting the Actor 20 error with the custom race, it may even be a problem or message from AAF too as far as I know. and not my mod.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Did you take over from Cryptoghost, or is this something else?

?

I started fresh with the original Four-Play SEU 2.51.  Chosen Clue gave his mods to the community a while back, so I worked off of his last version.  I didn't want to modify Cryptoghost's conversion since I have my own ideas about how to do things and I didn't want to borrow the work of someone who hadn't explicitly given approval.

5 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Not sure where to ask this question, but here goes nothing....I just started learning javascript, in  an online course, should I also learn python as well, or are they basically the same thing??

They're not. The forum MM was talking about is the General discussion forum. He was suggesting that you post your question there instead of in here since it's not relevant to AAF.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/9-general-discussion/

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Hm. I can't think of anything that should cause that. There is a feature to set the scale of the actors so that they are all equal height (to cut down on clipping). But, it should be off by default. Maybe mess with that to see if it affects the issue (can be turned off/on in the settings file).

Turning scaling on fixed it, thank you, though it still seems odd to me that it behaved in that way. Did beta 1 automatically scale actors? They're aligned perfectly in max, I'll have to try other packs and see if it's a problem with my positioning when animating

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I started fresh with the original Four-Play SEU 2.51.  Chosen Clue gave his mods to the community a while back, so I worked off of his last version.  I didn't want to modify Cryptoghost's conversion since I have my own ideas about how to do things and I didn't want to borrow the work of someone who hadn't explicitly given approval.

Alrighty then! ?

Haven't heard from him in awhile, so I was just curious. I'll give your version a spin.

?

8 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Are you using STATS when getting the Actor 20 error with the custom race, it may even be a problem or message from AAF too as far as I know. and not my mod.

Since installing all of your stat-related mods, all hell broke loose! I'm getting numerous "actor" errors, despite everything working normally.

I'll install your latest uploads & see if that fixes it.

?

20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I haven't added any new features yet, this first version is a shakedown cruise so to speak.  Adding dogmeat to companion fun shouldn't be too difficult, though, so I will work it in.

I could be wrong but wasn't offering dogmeat to a companion/npc a feature in chosen's last version?, if not it was definitely an option in a previous version. 

23 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I hope you remembered to give Dogmeat some additional options. Right now all he can do is have fun with me. I want to be able to tell him to go after a follower or NPC.

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I could be wrong but wasn't offering dogmeat to a companion/npc a feature in chosen's last version?, if not it was definitely an option in a previous version. 

You are correct.  That feature is already in the mod and working.

Fallout4 2018-11-05 17-16-24-40.jpg

14 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, not my bug then :)

Hahahaha, best response ever. XD

I kinda think most of this might be due to using an old long time install of fo4, having previously had old versions of four play, etc. I might need to fresh install, buuuuut at this point that's a tall order. I might just be f*cked.

29 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

I got this error which is strange because my character is female, not sure what is going on.

Yes the error Gender seems wrong, there are only 4 Female Masturbation and 1 Male Masturbation animations made, they are in one of Crazy's gun or rug packs:

<!-- [ F SOLO ] -->
<tag position="Crazy - Masturbation" tags="F,NoFurn,Masturbation,Neutral,Held0,Stim7,Love-1,Dom0,HandToVagina"/>
<tag position="Crazy - Masturbation (Fingering)" tags="F,NoFurn,Masturbation,Neutral,Held0,Stim7,Love-1,Dom0,HandToVagina"/>
<tag position="Crazy - Masturbation Laying" tags="F,NoFurn,Masturbation,Neutral,Held-1,Stim7,Love0,Dom0,HandToVagina"/>
<!-- [ F SOLO FURNITURE - BED ] -->
<tag position="Crazy - Masturbation (Bed, Laying)" tags="F,SingleBed,DoubleBed,Masturbation,Neutral,Held0,Stim7,Love-1,Dom0,HandToVagina"/>
<!-- [ M SOLO ] -->
<tag position="Crazy - Masturbation Jerking Off" tags="M,NoFurn,Masturbation,Neutral,Held0,Stim7,Love-1,Dom0,HandToPenis"/>

1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

I did install aj's xml files, maybe that is doing it I'm not sure.

AJ's should have nothing to do with it, I don't think he alters any Crazy animation data.
You need to have a file called Crazy_Animations_Rugs.esp in your load order to get any Masturbation animations, there is a second Crazy download page with that one.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:48 AM, Vendasius said:

I've found a solution to this problem. I installed Leito's and Crazy's animations, used the "AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy animations" and taged Leito's animations with male to female, female to female and female to dog tags with the patch. For the nude male bodys I used the "AAF Patch" and for the super mutants nude bodys and animations & male animations i used savage cabbage. But I had to remove "Vaderdamia" because it overwrites some textures of the super mutant dong. But it all works now! Thanks for your comment. Helped a lot with my problem.

It doesn't sound complicate but it is because I'm lost reading it. I'm already working on a lot of stuff so I'm going into a real burnout, a little help would save me. Hence I hope you don't mind me asking... ain't that something you can make a simple patch out of it? me and, i'm sure, many others would appreciate a lot!

Anyway... AAF is running so fast and I'm running so slow that I'm lost with it, i'm almost scared to install the latest version now that the one I've got works like a charm as it is {I couldn't make hardons work yet but that's not an AAF issue and I can still live with that being totally absorbed into my own mod right now. I take the chance to spread my latest idea...  I'm working on a cyborg version of Curie and it's almost done but I'm thinking to add a special feature... aka a cyborg strapon. Some help with that to make it work with AAF would be soooo welcome indeed!!!!!

Thanks and cheers...

21 minutes ago, puxa4_11 said:

Help! AAF menu does not turn on and does not work. Does not respond to hotkeys.

Sometimes there are issues with the keyboard ... (Function Key for example)

Do you have any function keys for your keyboard (short keyboard, laptop etc) if so look for a FN key.  then press FN + HOME which would likely be in a different color (same color as the FN key.)  If this is the case then the guide provided to you in the download of AAF documents, would have some info on how to change those keys to something that is more easier to process while playing the game. It is a bit of work but don't worry, can't hurt much. Copy off the xml change the name to old. Then make the changes and save it removing the "old" part. (so you have the exact same name as what it was before) Then drag and drop into your game and try it. If it works great, of not just edit it again if you screw up you still have the original. If you totally screw up.. you can still re-install the mod completely.. ;) NO worries.

If you can't find FN or such... then I suggest you give us your model of keyboard. Perhaps take a photo of it and upload it (straight above photo please) and we can see what you are talking about. This is to rule out the most common issue with nothing having work. Note might not be the issue. More work might be needed. Have patience.

You can also use the link below in my sig which has the guide. (support thread for the mod, you can still post here if you wish) I point that out for the info (guide in the mod if you didn't install it or did something that removed those documents) but also, there is a link to live Discord. Might be able to get to the bottom of the issue quicker there.