The AAF menu does not show up in game for me and I changed the home key to see if that worked but no dice I would like to get this mod to work again but I have no idea how so if anyone here can help me solve this problem it would save me the headache because I been trying to fix this for some time now and still doesn't work so if anyone can help thank you.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:36 AM, MisterTime said:

Hey Guys,

Really greatful for the help, all good ideas, to be sure I was checking all my .xml morphdata and all that , it was indeed in place.

I have a vague recall of perhaps installing a texture recently, im sure I messed up. After all day of tinkering and trying to find redundant textures, I naturally ended up breaking things even more. So I un-installed.

Perhaps I will try again another day.

Thanks all for help, im very grateful ! ?

Do you have Unique Player and Followers installed? If so, the EVB male files need to be copied over to Unique Player and Followers since it uses a unique body for the player and EVB only changes basemale (ie. everyone else except the player) where without UPAF basemale applies to all human males in the game including the player.

Actually I got it all working.

Re-installed game, switched to Vortex

Started fresh.

Got all 270 mods back up and updated, including the AAF-RSE/SEU sex kit, and all associated animations.

Seems like it all working now. 

My guess is I installed some stupid male texture, and NMM was overriding something, killing my boners or putting the wrong texture in load orders.

Vortex is buggy (freezes etc), but the interface is clean, and it does work.

Its really nice at showing the mod conflicts for a dummy like me, so even I can keep my textures and load orders striaght

Playtime ?

Hello!

I am trying to play with a shorter character (player.setscale ) and I have checked the AFF_settings.xml where I see this line

"<setting id="scale_actors_for_animations" value="false"/> <!-- If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations. -->"

But even though the "autoscaling" seems "turned off" the when the animation starts my character resets "scale 1.0" .  

So I wonder if the scale of the actors are set in other xmls or in other animation files ?  Is there a way to keep the scale of the character during animation ?

I see there are position offsets stored in the animation .xml  files.   Is there a guide somewhere which parameter set what?

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Thank you!

There are a lot of useful information there but still I can't find any way or settings about the scale of the actors.   I have tried using mods like unique player , race customizer to set smaller scale by changing the scales in the player "skeleton.nif" but somehow non of them is working since I installed AAF and a few animation pack.  I used to change the skeleon.nif and got unique player shapes working before with those mods so I have no idea what has happened why I am locked to scale 1.0 with edited skeleton and why the "player.setscale" goes back to 1.0 during animation even though the feature of autoscaling is turned off.  

In skyrim with sexlab when autoscaling was turned off there wasn't any issue like this so I am confused .

5 hours ago, VegetableTruth said:

I'm getting the following error even though I've installed all the requirements, as well as animation packs through Vortex, although the message doesn't stay onscreen.

AAF_error.PNG

It's supposed to do that, then go away. If it doesn't go away, THEN you have a problem.

?

15 hours ago, A.J. said:

13 hours ago, silverone said:

Thank you!

There are a lot of useful information there but still I can't find any way or settings about the scale of the actors.   I have tried using mods like unique player , race customizer to set smaller scale by changing the scales in the player "skeleton.nif" but somehow non of them is working since I installed AAF and a few animation pack.  I used to change the skeleon.nif and got unique player shapes working before with those mods so I have no idea what has happened why I am locked to scale 1.0 with edited skeleton and why the "player.setscale" goes back to 1.0 during animation even though the feature of autoscaling is turned off.  

In skyrim with sexlab when autoscaling was turned off there wasn't any issue like this so I am confused .

Ok, so  I've managed to  set "animation offsets" in the positiondata files and it Works but it applies to all of the animations within the positiondata  file.  Is there a way to set animation offsets for each animation in the positiondata.xml?

On 6/14/2018 at 7:01 PM, Di3sIrae said:

Hey dagoba, i would like to ask, since it never happened before (but happened after updating AAF to 72 and updating windows 10 - WHO KNOWS). So, are you using F11 for something in AAF? Because when going TFC or TFC 1 (both in console and when starting a pose in AAF), the camera just starts to go to the right, slowly but without stop. After pressing F11, it stops and never go again until closing the game. A bit creepy and funny at the same time lol

And remember the issue with the outfit dissapearing when starting the pose with AAF? Well... today when i opened the game and used AAF for the first time, it didn't happen. With the same clothing i was using before. I thought it was fixed, but then later i put on another clothe, this time with armor over it, and when starting AAF... it dissapeared. I will do some more tests as it seens that when not using any armor, this doesn't happen ?

The f11 thing is happening to me as well. It happend after I reinstalled my cbbe and started a new game , I had some AAF mods start working, I hit f11 to grab some fresh panties and I get the same neverending load screen

4 hours ago, silverone said:

Ok, so  I've managed to  set "animation offsets" in the positiondata files and it Works but it applies to all of the animations within the positiondata  file.  Is there a way to set animation offsets for each animation in the positiondata.xml?

You should edit the single animation inside the animationdata file, introducing a single offset per actor. If you download a random XML I made, you can see it (i.e. Vs Animation Data, or Ground Animation Data). Instead than digging inside the FOMOD, you can eventually download the pure XML on the bottom of that description.

2 hours ago, budtoker said:

The f11 thing is happening to me as well. It happend after I reinstalled my cbbe and started a new game , I had some AAF mods start working, I hit f11 to grab some fresh panties and I get the same neverending load screen

F11 is the hotkey for QuickScene. Hotkeys can be modified inside AAF settings, located in \AAF\AAF_Settings.XML

12 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You should edit the single animation inside the animationdata file, introducing a single offset per actor. If you download a random XML I made, you can see it (i.e. Vs Animation Data, or Ground Animation Data). Instead than digging inside the FOMOD, you can eventually download the pure XML on the bottom of that description.

F11 is the hotkey for QuickScene. Hotkeys can be modified inside AAF settings, located in \AAF\AAF_Settings.XML

Thank you! So it is possible! Great! :D

5 hours ago, silverone said:

Yes I think you can just open the correct xml, copy that line into the particular animation and it will override the top line for that animation. Use Notepad++ or Sublime for editing.

Hello, all. I have an issue. Every time my PC has sex. my inventory weight increases by one. After dumping everything I own, my character has a carry weight of 36.  Using the "player.showinventory" console command I discover that I have 36 invisible Vault suits in my inventory, so apparently when AAF redresses me after sex, it adds an invisible vault suit along with the one I am already wearing. Now that I know what it is doing, I can remove the vautsuits using console commands, but is their a more elegant solution out there? Thanks in advance. 

New Build Posted:

## [Beta 35] - 2018-11-20
### Fixed
- Issue that potentially left actors animating on reload if saved during animations.

### Added
- Error messaging for case when locationObject setting is used and no usable animation is installed.

## [Beta 34] - 2018-11-19
### Added
- Code to prevent NPC from using furniture during AAF animations.
- Sending meta value when scenes error out.

### Fixed
- Papyrus error caused when reloading a game that was saved while animations were ongoing.
- ChangeStat function that was thrown off by last update.

## [Beta 33] - 2018-11-13
### Fixed
- Female PC wearing intro scene clothes during animations.
- Papyrus log errors when no furniture is found in a scan.
- Problem with fallback routine and ChangeStat (unconfirmed fix)

## [Beta 32] - 2018-11-11
### Added
- Fallback routine that loads actor data if an "actor not found" event occurs.
- animationMeta XML type. This allows external definitions for morphs and action references for animations. See doc on wiki for more info on how to apply.
- Error message (only appears in debug output) when non-existant stats are referenced.
- StopScene to API. See docs for usage.

## [Beta 31] - 2018-11-10
### Added
- Limit for attempting to exit power armor. Needed for some NPC like Danse.
- animation_timescale setting. Allows adjusting the timescale to use when the player character is in an animation.
- scanRadius to SceneSettings API. Allows using non-default search radius for furniture when starting scenes with the API.

### Fixed
- UI label typos.
- Issue with errored out scenes not removing AAF_ActorBusy keyword from involved Actors.
- Issue with furniturePreference in SceneSettings API couldn't be set to 0.
- Issue causing skins and hidden jumpsuit to get copied over to PC after animations (resulted in weight being added to carry weight).
- Equipment removal even when no start/stop equipmentSet is given.

### Changed
- Wizard location selection to always first highlight the player characters location or "10 in front of" if they are not selected.

## [Beta 30] - 2018-10-28
### Changed
- The SceneSettings.duration API. -1 now causes the scene to play indefinitely while the default value is the default scene duration from AAF_settings.xml

### Added
- Further development of megaScene feature. Now gets through entire process. But, still needs more testing and exception case handling.

## [Beta 29] - 2018-10-19
### Changed
- AAF_ActorBusy so that it is added to the actors as soon as StartScene is called.
- Optimized actor scan functions.

### Added
- F10 starts a megaScene, adding all nearby actors (incomplete and buggy but testing needed)

## [Beta 28] - 2018-10-16
### Fixed
- Issue with equipment being the wrong appearance and getting duplicated.
- Pip-boy not appearing when remove_pipboy setting at false.

## [Beta 27] - 2018-10-13
### Fixed
- Issue causing many custom equipment to fail equip/unequip. Appeared to affect items in ESL-flagged plugins.

## [Beta 26] - 2018-10-13
### Added
- meta setting. See SceneSettings docs. A String that can be anything the mod author wants. This is sent out with various events and is for indicating custom qualities of the animation to functions receiving events.
- Some missing races from the raceData XML
- AAF_GenderOverride_Male and AAF_GenderOverride_Female keywords in API. Allows adding these keywords to Actors so that AAF will treat the Actor as a specific gender.
- Partial implementation of megaScenes (not functional).

### Changed
- Naming convention for raceData XML to follow the esm names. DLC1-6 was confusing.

### Removed
- Expression clearing when AAF hasn't applied an expression.

### Fixed
- Issue with renamer feature not installing correctly.

Not sure how to trouble shoot part seem something is off with power armor some how it broke my pipboy and now i can use it power armor but when i exit power armor the pipboy is not working. i tried searching for a fix but non fix seem to work apart from loading a previous save before the bug occur.

I tried turning of the option to enter power armor after animations ends. but once the bug occurs there is no going back.

This was a irritating bug caused by bugthesda never fixed the bug with power armor and i got unlucky that a bugged npc useed AAF to trigger the power armor on my player character:

But this seem to have fixed it for me. But this was the glitch i got with the pipboy.

Was wondering did something changed with option AAF_ActorBusy

Was getting a weird bug with newest version of AAF that npc who are already using the AAF framework will still be chosen by certain mods and cause an error to trigger. not sure if it related to said mods or just some functions from AAF not triggering properly with newest update.

Mods that trigger this bug are usually those that fire automatticly  like npc vs npc, i have seen this bahaviour in RSE, autonomy enhanced, even just buisness prostitution part where npc will trigger this while the whore is already enganged in the AAF framework ??

This only happend after i installed the newest version from nexus. never seen this behaviour before from previous version.