Hi guys,

I am a bit of size enthusiast. I am in bit of a pickle after trying to fix it myself, literally at my wits end and could use your help. I have installed the AAF according to the guide. I ran into an issue - all the male morphs do not really work for me (I basically have all the anims available with compat patches) and those that do, do not stay during anims. What does a guy have to do to end up with a fat dong and keep said fat dong during animations?

Thanks.

EDIT: I get how it works now, disregard my question, fat dong achieved. 

Hey all! Trying to figure this out without bothering folks but can't seem to figure it out on my own. I'm using a futa character and need her to be recognized as make by aff so as not to always be in the victim position. How do I go about setting that up? I'm willing to mod it myself if need be but have no idea where to even start. Any help would be most appreciated!

In case nobody has mentioned this (problem/nuisance) AAF uses FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp which still uses male/female sounds in animations for female/female. The fix for that is found in the Four-Play Community patch which requires the FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to be disabled so there are no dubbel sounds playing at the same time when using both FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp and the community patch (For example when male/female animation where the male is replaced by female plays the male/female AND the female/female sounds over each other) .

IF there is some way to make it so AAF uses the community patch instead of the regular Leito.esp that would fix the (problem/nuisance) of hearing those awful male grunting sounds when there are 2 females having a go at each other.

or if there could be some kind of fix That would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, RudyMan said:

Dobreyshiy vecherochek to everyone.

Gesundheit?

Your search - Dobreyshiy vecherochek - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

?

7 hours ago, BJN7004 said:

Install APT before AAF, problem will disappear  as well as problem with animations FFM and etc.

It should not matter when you install APT really, it does not reference any other mod, AAF and other mods reference it, and if its not there the most they would do is not give you any animations to choose..

11 hours ago, alter_sack said:

Today one Prostitute (Just Buissnes) started a job in Sanctuary with one of the Children and the Game crashes; same again in Diamond City...

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-10-25T13-24-25.txt

mods.txt

I deliberately developed it to crash the game if someone attempts to use a child character in AAF.

Just Business may need a child check to prevent sending those actors into AAF.

10 hours ago, assasinAurora said:

In case nobody has mentioned this (problem/nuisance) AAF uses FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp which still uses male/female sounds in animations for female/female. The fix for that is found in the Four-Play Community patch which requires the FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp to be disabled so there are no dubbel sounds playing at the same time when using both FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp and the community patch (For example when male/female animation where the male is replaced by female plays the male/female AND the female/female sounds over each other) .

IF there is some way to make it so AAF uses the community patch instead of the regular Leito.esp that would fix the (problem/nuisance) of hearing those awful male grunting sounds when there are 2 females having a go at each other.

or if there could be some kind of fix That would be much appreciated.

I am guessing that the modified version has different form ID for the animations. So, someone would need to re-do the leito XML files so that the animations point to those form ID and package it up with that esp.

[It might also be possible to simply delete the audio files from the mod.]

9 hours ago, RudyMan said:

Dobreyshiy vecherochek to everyone.
Can anybody tell my how can I go to the next stage? In Leito animations, for example.

There is not currently a "Next Stage" hotkey. I will consider adding one. But, its kind of problematic toward other features. For example, if a mod is relying on animations to apply a stat effect, skipping the animation to completion would also skip applying the stat change.

A few months ago I asked if there was a way to move actors separately during animations. The only way to do that at the time, was to edit the XML position files. But you had to start/exit the game every time you want to make an adjustment. Which makes the process very tedious.

Is it currently faster to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I have come back to the game to find that AAF has replaced Fourplay. I have installed this patch and done a number of fixes to get stuff such as RSE to work. However, I am running into one issue specific to this mod. Before, I would have cum textures overlay after a scene was over. Now, however, I cannot seem to get the textures to overlay. I am able to get the textures to display using showlooksmenu, but not have them work after leito animations. In the aaf_settings.xml I see the following line:

<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF -->

This means that textures should display, yes?

8 hours ago, Rasthal said:

i keep getting errors like this when i load: aaf error [057] narrationgroup id "individual_test 1" not found.

any way to fix it?

I had that error but it was caused by another file I was working on in STATS, I thought I fixed it, maybe the Narration sample file may need to be added.

3 hours ago, tch65721 said:

What fresh hell is this?  Every time an animation starts I get the message:  "Player not involved in AAF scene".  Duh.   When the player is part if the scene I get the message:  "Player IS involved in AAF scene".  Again, Duh.  Any way to stop this?

Turns out this is yet another RSE issue.  Shocker, I know.    If I revert to the last RSE version the problem disappears.