On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, VonHelton said:

Well, I currently DO NOT have RSE installed.........But, I get this:

20181027050738_1.jpg

20181015211522_1.jpg

I think this was my fault in STATS and SexStatSystem, something screwy was happening with the companions being added to the Monitored Actors Formlist. I am uploading what seems to be a fix now.

Hello, i hope this is the right place to solve some AAF related problems. Since i installed AAF on my new pc instead of four-play, it occures, that whenever an animation is ongoing (using leitos pack) my female player character has a male body. Apart from beeing in any animation my character has its normal cbbe female body. It dont depends on the mod i used cause in AAF Violate/Sexual Harrasment its the same problem whenever an animation is starting, i will see a bad clipping male body with the face of my female character? Im have not so much experience with the fallout modding techniques so i wasnt able to solve this problem by myself, rather by reinstalling aaf violate or leitos animation pack. Maybe theres a simple solution.

Hoping on your feedback.

1 hour ago, thedarkempire said:

Hello, i hope this is the right place to solve some AAF related problems. Since i installed AAF on my new pc instead of four-play, it occures, that whenever an animation is ongoing (using leitos pack) my female player character has a male body. Apart from beeing in any animation my character has its normal cbbe female body. It dont depends on the mod i used cause in AAF Violate/Sexual Harrasment its the same problem whenever an animation is starting, i will see a bad clipping male body with the face of my female character? Im have not so much experience with the fallout modding techniques so i wasn't able to solve this problem by myself, rather by reinstalling aaf violate or leitos animation pack. Maybe theres a simple solution.

Hoping on your feedback.

Did you cheat and use the "sexchange" command to change your character from male to female ?  Somewhere / sometime in the game... perhaps so you didn't have to go through the character development / beginning of the game? Of course I could be wrong. ;)
That is the only way I can imagine it being changed in animations. Something as serious as that should have popped up with others quite early and constantly.

Also make sure you have any of the bodies mods you use installed correctly. perhaps reinstall them to be sure (so that if there were any overwrites of the previous bodies that would be corrected)

aaf error: [034] start error 'FF' of the scene, because there is no 'FEMALE person + FEMALE person' animations using tags: NONE (and there are no tags: NONE) Install the animation package corresponding to this type.

I use the mod 'sex me up' trying to sell myself and convince my opponent.

the same if you give up. The function ”masturbate" does not show an error, but it does nothing at the same time, that is, it does not even launch at least some kind of animation. sorry for my disgusting language. ^^

Pls help 〴⋋_⋌〵

P81031-220706.jpg

2 hours ago, Soldream said:

aaf error: [034] start error 'FF' of the scene, because there is no 'FEMALE person + FEMALE person' animations using tags: NONE (and there are no tags: NONE) Install the animation package corresponding to this type.

I use the mod 'sex me up' trying to sell myself and convince my opponent.

the same if you give up. The function ”masturbate" does not show an error, but it does nothing at the same time, that is, it does not even launch at least some kind of animation. sorry for my disgusting language. ^^

Pls help 〴⋋_⋌〵

Yes, I have the "NONE" error as well, and it won't go away......

?

Hey, friends. So I posted this in the discord channel earlier:

I use Unique Player redux, and everything had been working well together until I started playing again with a new game. Animations for all characters work fine except on PlayerCharacter, where my unique female body is replaced by generic "Man in briefs" for any animation. During testing, I deleted the malebody.nif out of "Player Character Assets" folder and got an invisible body. Lastly, I just copy and renamed a duplicate femalebody.nif to malebody.nif and it kinda worked, except never-nude briefs-man was still in there somewhere deforming the model. If I solve it myself, I'll let you know! Basically, the ref alias insists that my girl is a man-in-gonch in spirit?

I actually ran into another user in there who said he is having the same thing occur, but he isn't using RSE OR Unique Player redux. I asked if an animation between two NPC's (one the same gender as player character) worked fine, and he said that those worked fine. The gender swapping only occurred for the Player Character. Ditto on my end. Anyone else running into this?

2 hours ago, beesin said:

Hey, friends. So I posted this in the discord channel earlier:

I use Unique Player redux, and everything had been working well together until I started playing again with a new game. Animations for all characters work fine except on PlayerCharacter, where my unique female body is replaced by generic "Man in briefs" for any animation. During testing, I deleted the malebody.nif out of "Player Character Assets" folder and got an invisible body. Lastly, I just copy and renamed a duplicate femalebody.nif to malebody.nif and it kinda worked, except never-nude briefs-man was still in there somewhere deforming the model. If I solve it myself, I'll let you know! Basically, the ref alias insists that my girl is a man-in-gonch in spirit?

I actually ran into another user in there who said he is having the same thing occur, but he isn't using RSE OR Unique Player redux. I asked if an animation between two NPC's (one the same gender as player character) worked fine, and he said that those worked fine. The gender swapping only occurred for the Player Character. Ditto on my end. Anyone else running into this?

Another poster and I have been troubleshooting, and it appears to be related to the save file. I loaded up an old profile and the animations used the correct female body for Player Character. And yet, when it shows a gender outline for selecting actors after pressing the "Home" key, my character is indicated as female.

(ERROR 34) Animation Female Human & Female Human cannot be found.

Do you know what this means? Because I have AAF compatible animations for this mod installed O.O

I think it was Savage Cabbage & Vadermania

привет, помогите плз. Когда я загружаю игру появляется окно с надписью "$AAF_ERROR", а ниже нее  имеется кнопка ОК. Паков с анимацией нет, только AAF. Что делать?

Just window with "$AAF_ERROR" and button Ok  and nothing more. help plz

1 hour ago, Vendasius said:

(ERROR 34) Animation Female Human & Female Human cannot be found.

Do you know what this means? Because I have AAF compatible animations for this mod installed O.O

I think it was Savage Cabbage & Vadermania

Savage Cabbage and Vadermania's animations packs do not have F/F animations, unless you alter the settings. They do not have F/F by default.

Is it possible to change animation offsets PER animation?

Let's say I'm viewing an xml file of an animation mod. Normally when I add offsets it applies to ALL animations. But I want to have different offsets for different animations.

(I still hope for the day that I can move actors in game during an animation. You can have all my babies.)

On 11/1/2018 at 9:15 PM, Tanglin said:

Savage Cabbage and Vadermania's animations packs do not have F/F animations, unless you alter the settings. They do not have F/F by default.

I've found a solution to this problem. I installed Leito's and Crazy's animations, used the "AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy animations" and taged Leito's animations with male to female, female to female and female to dog tags with the patch. For the nude male bodys I used the "AAF Patch" and for the super mutants nude bodys and animations & male animations i used savage cabbage. But I had to remove "Vaderdamia" because it overwrites some textures of the super mutant dong. But it all works now! Thanks for your comment. Helped a lot with my problem.

1 minute ago, TheDalbak18 said:

One simple question: How to start sex scenes by dialogue? Or what mod do this?

I already have RSE installed and it triggers only NPC vs NPC. I don't have any dialogue with this mod to start sex scene in more immersive style.

You need "Sex'Em Up!"

?

7 hours ago, TheDalbak18 said:

Will this plugin work with AAF?

I just released a full featured port of Sex 'Em Up for AAF.  All the features work and there is no need for Four-Play or the AAF Four-Play proxy to use it.  It just needs AAF, MCM, Halstrom's tags mod, and of course animation packs.

@dagobaking I've just upgraded from Beta 1 to Beta 25 and I'm getting a problem with animation alignment where it looks like one of the actors is down a bit too far on the Z axis. It's just enough to look weird and cause clipping. Did anything change with regards to positioning between beta 1 and beta 25?

It seems to only affect the first actor in a scene, by that I mean the one that takes the position of the first actor as specified in the animation XML file, not the first one selected in the wizard.

Just now, MetalMax said:

I'm beginning to think this isn't compatible with custom races like Crimes against Nature or the Vulpine race. Every time i try to have my vulpine character sleep with anyone, it says there's no valid animations for "Female Vulpine + Female/Male Human/Pony/Etc"

AAF is pretty much compatible with any race, but there needs to be a raceData XML for it.  You can make it yourself easily enough; I explained how to do it for the IKAROS android race in this post earlier in this thread.  You just need to get the Form ID for the race and the actorType from the vulpine plugin.

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF is pretty much compatible with any race, but there needs to be a raceData XML for it.  You can make it yourself easily enough; I explained how to do it for the IKAROS android race in this post earlier in this thread.  You just need to get the Form ID for the race and the actorType from the vulpine plugin.

Thank you very much my man((or woman))!