9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Who or what is 400441?

Who is "NONE"?

Who is Actor Zero?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

?

Well, for me this NONE error happens in an RSE whorehouse when a client tries to engage a hooker who is already busy.    Hard working girls, but they can't be in two places at once.  ?  The animation fails to start, the error window pops and  the guy stands around shuffling his feet.  I'm not saying this is the only cause by any means but I've seen it now several times.

2 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Well, for me this NONE error happens in an RSE whorehouse when a client tries to engage a hooker who is already busy.    Hard working girls, but they can't be in two places at once.  ?  The animation fails to start, the error window pops and  the guy stands around shuffling his feet.  I'm not saying this is the only cause by any means but I've seen it now several times.

I don't have RSE installed, but I do have Autonomy Enhanced.....

Ok, so the NONE error is when 2 dudes try to have sex with 1 girl at the same or near the same time.

So who is 400441? The only thing I have is human, creature & super mutant........Maybe if I get rid of those & switch to "all"?

And who is Actor Zero? the player is number 14, right?

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, so the NONE error is when 2 dudes try to have sex with 1 girl at the same or near the same time.

The "None" that I see in those images is just the tags being used. This is normal for calls to AAF that don't filter by tags.

So who is 400441? The only thing I have is human, creature & super mutant........Maybe if I get rid of those & switch to "all"?

It's probably a reference to an actor that no longer exists because the save is broken.

And who is Actor Zero? the player is number 14, right?

It's probably trying to load information about an actor that no longer exists because the save is broken and a variable has been emptied.

16 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Who or what is 400441?

Who is Actor Zero?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

?

I think this is because some of the random NPC's are regenerated when you re-enter or reload an area so AAF is throwing up an error saying they no longer exist.

I got this when I lost a fight with Super Mutants and AAF Violate started AAF animations:

20181029104903_1.jpg.479ac7e7a3e5817675e865a6b78a5acd.jpg

I then reloaded and purposely lost to the same Super Mutant and kept getting the above error every time.

EDIT:

I found this post by @Roggvir 

and did the first option to fix it. It seems like it's all ok now. Thanks for the post, @Roggvir!

It seems that each play of AAF animations adds 1 unit of weight to your character. I tested a few times and each time, my character's inventory increases by 1. I then removed all of my character's items and put them in a container. See below:

20181029144840_1.jpg.648e60638a0de78010177a7796d15b3a.jpg

The only items left remaining on my character are quest items, and I've looked through all of them and checked that they are of zero weight. However, my character still has 103 units of weight on her. She has had lots of sex forced on her, and the extra inventory space taken up by AAF animation plays really adds up.

28 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The only items left remaining on my character are quest items, and I've looked through all of them and checked that they are of zero weight. However, my character still has 103 units of weight on her. She has had lots of sex forced on her, and the extra inventory space taken up by AAF animation plays really adds up.

Is this associated with some kind of custom armor or pipboy?

It sounds like maybe there is an invisible object being duplicated over and over.

25 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Is this associated with some kind of custom armor or pipboy?

It sounds like maybe there is an invisible object being duplicated over and over.

I did a showinventory and found that there were 103 units of the vault 111 jumpsuit, id 00050781

I then used the console command player.removeitem 00050781 103

This removed all the invisible jumpsuits and my inventory weight was back to 0.

I then started an AAF animation and when it ended, did a showinventory and found that one of these invisible jumpsuits had appeared. 

20181029155611_1.jpg.fde1c0eb576bdaee99d5a932cbfc48d1.jpg

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

It seems that each play of AAF animations adds 1 unit of weight to your character. I tested a few times and each time, my character's inventory increases by 1. I then removed all of my character's items and put them in a container. See below:

Well, that explains why my character weighs 582 lbs!

? ? ?

40 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I did a showinventory and found that there were 103 units of the vault 111 jumpsuit, id 00050781

I then used the console command player.removeitem 00050781 103

This removed all the invisible jumpsuits and my inventory weight was back to 0.

I then started an AAF animation and when it ended, did a showinventory and found that one of these invisible jumpsuits had appeared. 

20181029155611_1.jpg.fde1c0eb576bdaee99d5a932cbfc48d1.jpg

Which version of AAF?

The jumpsuit bug happened to me as well. Just removed 74 jumpsuits from my character. The version is 25beta.

Also want to mention that sometimes during alignment before a sex scene starts (and I think that sometimes is when my character is equipping the handmaiden outfit), I can visibly see my character wearing a vault jumpsuit for a very brief moment. Most likely related to the bug?

8 hours ago, Tanglin said:

25 beta. I created this new playthrough to install 25 beta.

Thank you. And to clarify, the duplicates appear in the vanilla pip-boy inventory? Or, are they hidden somehow (until using console)?

I think this may already be fixed in new versions as I have updated the equipment code. But, would like to test to be sure.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I removed 230 jumpsuits from my inventory!

Close to 200 lbs!

......Unreal. THANK YOU!

?

Haha ... it adds a spring to your step to be so much lighter, doesn't it? I play on Survival, so inventory space is precious, and dropping all that extra weight felt great.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you. And to clarify, the duplicates appear in the vanilla pip-boy inventory? Or, are they hidden somehow (until using console)?

I think this may already be fixed in new versions as I have updated the equipment code. But, would like to test to be sure.

The duplicates are invisible on the pip-boy inventory, and only reveal themselves with the showinventory command.

34 minutes ago, Geofizz said:

From the picture.  These are not the usual vault suits.  These are the non-lootable ones placed on the cryo bodies in Vault 111.  (The player can never use them so they will not show up in the pipboy.)

Yes. They are the "NoLoot" forms.

Haven't been able to find a good fix so far. I've tried checking for them to avoid moving. But, they seem to have some special property that avoids detection/removal. (thus "NoLoot" I guess).

On 10/14/2018 at 2:27 AM, dagobaking said:

BUT, this esp explorer could be very helpful in the future.

Speaking of the in-game esp explorer mod, does AAF use the F11 key? I just loaded up my last save, which is also the first playthrough that I'm using AAF on. I'm not sure if I just hadn't used the in-game esp explorer on this playthrough yet or what, but when I hit F11 to bring up the esp explorer, AAF seems to kick off an animation.

I think it's AAF since if I hit the home key to select a different NPC and then hit F11 again, it will kick off an animation with the selected NPC.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, Tanglin said:

I got this when I lost a fight with Super Mutants and AAF Violate started AAF animations:

20181029104903_1.jpg.479ac7e7a3e5817675e865a6b78a5acd.jpg

I then reloaded and purposely lost to the same Super Mutant and kept getting the above error every time.

EDIT:

I found this post by @Roggvir 

and did the first option to fix it. It seems like it's all ok now. Thanks for the post, @Roggvir!

I got this error yesterday putting Piper and Virgil together, Virgil does the animations,  Piper just stood there, then I used "Page up" scrolling to Leitos Supermutant animations and got the AAF ERROR: [011} and froze my game up.  hopefully the feedback helps.

That error is due to animation packs referencing the sample XML (which is no longer installed by default).

The animation packs need updated XML to prevent this error from happening. "activity2" served no purpose. It was just a placeholder to show a sample of how to set up an action.