I ended up going back to the previous version of AAF that I had because I didn't like the changes to the UI in the latest update. Seems like it gives the player less information, and less control over animations. That may just be me, but it just seemed like the UI was enlarged taking up more space on the screen when its showing, and many of the menu options to help the player to navigate where removed. Might seem petty but I just liked the more detailed, smaller UI with the 161.1b version

11 minutes ago, Fuhror said:

A problem happens to me, the animation exits before the second stage, the animation starts but only the first stage of it, and exits after that...

Animations aren't generally staged. Most mods that call AAF just play one position in a loop until the desired time limit is reached.

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Animations aren't generally staged. Most mods that call AAF just play one position in a loop until the desired time limit is reached.

happens every 10 seconds and the animation does not jump to the next stage, it simply ends at the first stage

10 hours ago, Nightlistic said:

I ended up going back to the previous version of AAF that I had because I didn't like the changes to the UI in the latest update. Seems like it gives the player less information, and less control over animations. That may just be me, but it just seemed like the UI was enlarged taking up more space on the screen when its showing, and many of the menu options to help the player to navigate where removed. Might seem petty but I just liked the more detailed, smaller UI with the 161.1b version

Hm. I don't think the UI was made larger or with less control. If anything, newer versions show the same information in more compact ways.

It's possible that some content mods added stats, etc. which would expand the screen real-estate used.

1 hour ago, Fuhror said:

happens every 10 seconds and the animation does not jump to the next stage, it simply ends at the first stage

This sounds like selections made when installing animation packs. To use individual animations instead of groups or trees.

47 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Hm. I don't think the UI was made larger or with less control. If anything, newer versions show the same information in more compact ways.

It's possible that some content mods added stats, etc. which would expand the screen real-estate used.

This sounds like selections made when installing animation packs. To use individual animations instead of groups or trees.

I installed nothing for the individual, in fact, it happens all the time, but sometimes it happens at all stages of the animation, but it's very difficult, most of the time it's because the animation stops at the first stage

24 minutes ago, Fuhror said:

I installed nothing for the individual, in fact, it happens all the time, but sometimes it happens at all stages of the animation, but it's very difficult, most of the time it's because the animation stops at the first stage

Many people have installed the mods in Saya's guide and this does not happen for them. So, there must be some deviation from that guide.

I am having some difficulty finding the Download for AAF, I went to the dicsord but maybe I am missing something. It's just 3 pages of "terms" "rules" and "annoucements" but no links, downloads, or files. I tried the moddingham.com site but it redirects to discord, so how is everyone else getting to the download? thanks in advance!

22 minutes ago, randrys said:

I am having some difficulty finding the Download for AAF, I went to the dicsord but maybe I am missing something. It's just 3 pages of "terms" "rules" and "annoucements" but no links, downloads, or files. I tried the moddingham.com site but it redirects to discord, so how is everyone else getting to the download? thanks in advance!

Read the rules in the rules channel, react to the post there like it instructs you to do, and then the other channels should become available immediately.

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Read the rules in the rules channel, react to the post there like it instructs you to do, and then the other channels should become available immediately.

ty! I had reacted to the previous rules and didn't realize what the "nuclear icon" was... i need glasses

Hi. When starting an animation through any mod, my male PC always ends up in female position. I have noticed that when I start an animation through AAF itself, if I first choose my male PC and then a female NPC, PC ends up in female position. If I choose female npc first and then my male PC, the positions are correct. (That probably means that other mods choose my male PC first when initiating animations).

Can anyone please suggest me what could I do/try to fix this issue?

Edit: The first actor in animation being the "receiver" is correct. Looks like mods like Violate and SH always make PC to be receiver. Sad :(

Edited by Ewura
Question answered on Discord
2 hours ago, Ewura said:

Edit: The first actor in animation being the "receiver" is correct. Looks like mods like Violate and SH always make PC to be receiver. Sad :(

Not quite correct. There is a "tacit agreement" that the first actor in the actor's list is a victim in agressive scenes. Not a "receiver", but a "victim".

I never faced that this "agreement" was written, but most of the scenes are designed like this. So I decided that it is a "tacit agreement" %)

Perhaps, it is related to how tags in AAF Themes are designed.

9 hours ago, Ewura said:

Hi. When starting an animation through any mod, my male PC always ends up in female position. I have noticed that when I start an animation through AAF itself, if I first choose my male PC and then a female NPC, PC ends up in female position. If I choose female npc first and then my male PC, the positions are correct. (That probably means that other mods choose my male PC first when initiating animations).

Can anyone please suggest me what could I do/try to fix this issue?

It depends on the animation pack and variations they offer. But, most of them have genders assigned to each idle. So, a male should not end up in a female idle.

There is also a setting in the ini that allows turning off gender assignment. It sounds like maybe you have turned that off or a mod you installed included a switch turning it off.

14 hours ago, newuser42 said:

Has this mod been updated for the widescreen FO4 next-gen patch?

First, F4SE will need to be updated. Then LooksMenu and LLFP will need to be updated, possibly Buffout 4 and Plugin Preloader as well. AAF depends on those working.

AAF itself may not actually need to get an update to work with the new version of the game (aside from replacing the outdated copy of LLFP bundled with it), but until its dependencies are updated it's not going to be usable. To be on the safe side, expect that to take a month or two.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

First, F4SE will need to be updated. Then LooksMenu and LLFP will need to be updated, possibly Buffout 4 and Plugin Preloader as well. AAF depends on those working.

AAF itself may not actually need to get an update to work with the new version of the game (aside from replacing the outdated copy of LLFP bundled with it), but until its dependencies are updated it's not going to be usable. To be on the safe side, expect that to take a month or two.

Thanks

59 minutes ago, LueRV said:

Does anyone know if the new fallout 4 update will break AAF and other NSFW mods?

not sure if I should update now or wait until mods are updated?

As with any Bugthesda update, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!

Just block the Steam updates and chill for a few weeks while the community updates mods and Fixes the new bugs Bugthesda added.