Posting this here as well for visibility, an error I'm receiving with the MCG and RSE mods

AAF ERROR: Failed to start "MM" scene because there are no "MM" animations

I don't understand how I am receiving this error because I do have MM animations that I can use in AAF own setup. 

Any ideas?

A question about upgrading from Beta 25 to the current version. I tried to follow the upgrade instructions in the AAF Guide. I used the latest version of Fallrim Tools to open a save file that has Beta 25 installed. Selected AAF.esp in the filters and deleted every subrecord as instructed. Then I made a new save with Fallrim Tools. I then uninstalled Beta 25 and installed the new version with NMM. After that, I started FO4 and loaded the new save file I made. In the game, I didn't see the usual scroll of text that indicates that AAF has loaded, and pressing the Home key did nothing.

What did I do wrong? It works in my new game, but I'd rather continue playing and not have to start over.

5 hours ago, johnpage said:

Hello all, what is the AAF error code 001 LLFP0-lLLFP and dlcworkshop02 not installed, thanks in advance.

1. Find the file in your DATA folder.

2. Rename the file EXACTLY like the error message (Lower case or Caps).

3. Save & load the game.

?

6 hours ago, johnpage said:

Hello all, what is the AAF error code 001 LLFP0-lLLFP and dlcworkshop02 not installed, thanks in advance.

The former is this file, which AAF should have installed automatically in data\F4SE\Plugins. If it's not there, you can install it manually via the link I provided. The later is probably the Contraptions Workshop DLC and should be named DLCworkshop02.esm in your main data folder. If it's missing, you'll need to verify your files via Steam.

33 minutes ago, Fo4Freak said:

I have AAF installed as well as Rename Anything, yet the settlers are still named "Settler" even after I change their name. Am I missing something? Thanks ?

Make sure you have a file called AAF_nameData.xml in your data\AAF folder. If it's there, then I don't know what the issue is. Sorry.

17 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering did something changed with option AAF_ActorBusy

Was getting a weird bug with newest version of AAF that npc who are already using the AAF framework will still be chosen by certain mods and cause an error to trigger. not sure if it related to said mods or just some functions from AAF not triggering properly with newest update.

It's possible. But, I need more information to troubleshoot it. Like the exact function that was called with what parameters.

14 hours ago, RFADS said:

AAF ERROR: Failed to start "MM" scene because there are no "MM" animations

I don't understand how I am receiving this error because I do have MM animations that I can use in AAF own setup. 

Any ideas?

It's possible that the animation call is filtering the animations by a tag word as well as by the actors involved. Or, maybe by a furniture location.

6 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

It is normal to get that warning in some situations. As long as it is followed with saying that the actor was found and loaded it should be ok.

thanks for the quick reply, however the script stays on screen and keeps trying to find said actor, in fact its a wall of text

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

hm. that is unusual. what mod is trying to find that actor?

Hello dagobaking, I have started a new game f4 version 1.10.82.0 f4se version v0.6.7, game starts to load up and first up is the AAF error 001 release 7, then it says AAF is installed, then we have AAF error 037 and dlcworkshop02 not installed but it is, i have the alternate start mod, i start in sanctuary, then some more mods starting up then we get the wall of text about actor id's on the left side of the screen as i play it is constantly updating about something it cant find, warning [065] actor id ''20''. i am using the new nexus mod manager vortex,

I have two error codes with AAF tag. I'm pretty sure they are not this mod, but I am hoping that you could help me identify them.

The first was testing the romance NPC, has it next to talk when looking at them. (  It gave me the Actor ID "20" not found  ) The NPC was Dogmeat, and he still works with the SEU mod.

The second was at start up, the SSEX.esp was not found.

If anyone can help me identify these that would be a big help.

19 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

I have two error codes with AAF tag. I'm pretty sure they are not this mod, but I am hoping that you could help me identify them.

The first was testing the romance NPC, has it next to talk when looking at them. (  It gave me the Actor ID "20" not found  ) The NPC was Dogmeat, and he still works with the SEU mod.

The second was at start up, the SSEX.esp was not found. 

If anyone can help me identify these that would be a big help.

I am getting the SSEX error as well. SSEX.esp is last in my load order, im using the ltest SKE version, I also tried the non SKE version and had the same thing.

As for the tags, these provided all my animation tags, not sure if its totally current but it should fill tha tags needed for your animations for now.

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181113.0.7z

4 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

I am getting the SSEX error as well. SSEX.esp is last in my load order, im using the ltest SKE version, I also tried the non SKE version and had the same thing.

As for the tags, these provided all my animation tags, not sure if its totally current but it should fill tha tags needed for your animations for now.

AAF_Animation_Position_Tags_V181113.0.7z

Tags are a required mod for some by default and not using those could crash your game at start. Yes, it is installed.

I can't remember if this was asked before, I have an error  11 action ID activity 2 not found message when trying to do Strong. I have all supermutant anim and other creatures installed. The newest versions of everything. What does this mean? Also noticed no dogmeat actor when trying to have sex with him. Please help!

17 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

I can't remember if this was asked before, I have an error  11 action ID activity 2 not found message when trying to do Strong. I have all supermutant anim and other creatures installed. The newest versions of everything. What does this mean? Also noticed no dogmeat actor when trying to have sex with him. Please help!

Install the Sample XML Files that come with AAF.  One of Leito's supermutant animations makes reference to Activity 2 which is defined in the sample XMLs.

8 hours ago, johnpage said:

Hello dagobaking, I have started a new game f4 version 1.10.82.0 f4se version v0.6.7, game starts to load up and first up is the AAF error 001 release 7, then it says AAF is installed, then we have AAF error 037 and dlcworkshop02 not installed but it is, i have the alternate start mod, i start in sanctuary, then some more mods starting up then we get the wall of text about actor id's on the left side of the screen as i play it is constantly updating about something it cant find, warning [065] actor id ''20''. i am using the new nexus mod manager vortex,

That's an old version of the game. There could be ways to make that work. But, it's beyond the scope of support I can provide.

Using old versions of the game you're on your own. Should only be tried by advanced modders that really know the files well.

55 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

That's an old version of the game. There could be ways to make that work. But, it's beyond the scope of support I can provide.

Using old versions of the game you're on your own. Should only be tried by advanced modders that really know the files well.

Ok thank you, back to the drawing board with me it is then, all best.

Dago I didn't know exactly what you needed to look at so I posted the whole thing.  (Concerning issue discusses on your patron page)

<meta title="AAF_settings.xml" version="1.0" priority="-1" dataSet="setting"/>

<!-- DEBUG MODES -->
<setting id="debug_on" value="false"/> <!-- Turn debug mode on (true) or off (false) -->
<setting id="api_debug_on" value="false"/> <!-- Turn API debug mode on (true) or off (false) -->
<setting id="debug_to_papyrus_log" value="false"/> <!-- Send the AAF debug output to the Papyrus log file. -->

<!-- PREFERENCES -->
<setting id="default_scene_duration" value="30"/> <!-- The default duration of animations in seconds -->
<setting id="reequip_delay" value="15"/> <!-- Length of delay before reEquipping actors after animations complete in seconds (-1 to disable delay) -->
<setting id="top_margin" value="62"/> <!-- The distance from the top of the screen to place top/bottom justified UI elements -->
<setting id="side_margin" value="62"/> <!-- The distance from the side of the screen to place left/right justified UI elements -->
<setting id="disable_equipment_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all equip and unequip changes by AAF -->
<setting id="disable_morph_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all morph changes by AAF -->
<setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="false"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF -->
<setting id="wizard_show_distance" value="true"/> <!-- Show distances of actors/furniture to player in wizard -->
<setting id="wizard_search_area" value="500"/> <!-- The area to search for other actors and furniture in the wizard AND through API calls. -->
<setting id="wizard_sort_lists" value="true"/> <!-- Alphabetize the lists in the wizard -->
<setting id="show_busy_indicator" value="true"/> <!-- Shows the "busy" loading icon while scanning -->
<setting id="force_thirdperson_on_exit" value="false"/> <!-- Go into third person mode when player character exits animations -->
<setting id="hide_compass" value="false"/> <!-- Hide vanilla compass widget -->
<setting id="fadeout_during_lock" value="true"/> <!-- Fades the game out during locking of player character to animation locations. This is to hide actor re-position. -->
<setting id="scale_actors_for_animations" value="false"/> <!-- If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations. -->
<setting id="ignore_animation_genders" value="false"/> <!-- If true, AAF will ignore animation gender assignments. Gender checks in other XML files, for equipmentSets, etc. may still apply. -->
<setting id="default_action_step" value="2"/> <!-- Default number of frames per step to use in an action value node when step attribute is omitted. Lower number means more steps (smoother icon animations but greater performance hit).  -->
<setting id="show_class_name_in_wizard" value="true"/> <!-- If true, shows the class name of Actors that have been renamed by AAF (ie. "(Raider)"). If false, just shows the new name. -->
<setting id="narration_duration" value="5000"/> <!-- The amount of time in milliseconds to show each narration phrase on screen. -->
<setting id="remove_pipboy" value="true"/> <!-- If true, the pipboy is removed from the player character during animations. -->
<setting id="nudge_amount" value="50"/> <!-- The distance to nudge the actors per key press when using nudge keys. -->
<setting id="nudge_rotate_amount" value="10"/> <!-- The amount to rotate the actors per key press when using nudge keys. -->
<setting id="return_to_powerarmor" value="true"/> <!-- Tries to retun an actor to their power armor after animations. Does not try if value is false. -->
<setting id="default_furniture_preference" value="75"/> <!-- A percentage (0-100). This is the chance that AAF will select a furniture over the ground for an animation location. Note: can be over-ridden by mods calling animations. -->
<setting id="animation_timescale" value="-1"/> <!-- The timescale to use during animations that the player character is involved in. If set to -1 timescale is not changed. -->

<!-- HOTKEYS -->
<!-- Adjust wizard hotkeys using DirectX Scan Codes -->
<!-- See here for list of codes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes -->
<setting id="toggle_key_1" value="36"/> <!-- Home -->
<setting id="toggle_key_2" value="220"/> <!-- \ -->
<setting id="toggle_key_3" value="163"/> <!-- R-CTRL -->

<setting id="cycle_key_1" value="46"/> <!-- Delete -->
<setting id="cycle_key_2" value="8"/> <!-- Backspace -->
<setting id="cycle_key_3" value="191"/> <!-- / -->

<setting id="alt_key_1" value="33"/> <!-- PgUp -->
<setting id="alt_key_2" value="34"/> <!-- PgDn -->

<setting id="select_key_1" value="13"/> <!-- Enter -->
<setting id="end_key" value="35"/> <!-- End -->
<setting id="scanscene_key" value="121"/> <!-- F10 -->
<setting id="quickscene_key" value="122"/> <!-- F11 -->

<setting id="arrow_key_up" value="38"/>
<setting id="arrow_key_right" value="39"/>
<setting id="arrow_key_down" value="40"/>
<setting id="arrow_key_left" value="37"/>

<setting id="direction_NW" value="103"/> <!-- Num7 -->
<setting id="direction_N" value="104"/> <!-- Num8 -->
<setting id="direction_NE" value="105"/> <!-- Num9 -->
<setting id="direction_E" value="102"/> <!-- Num6 -->
<setting id="direction_SE" value="99"/> <!-- Num3 -->
<setting id="direction_S" value="98"/> <!-- Num2 -->
<setting id="direction_SW" value="97"/> <!-- Num1 -->
<setting id="direction_W" value="100"/> <!-- Num4 -->

<!-- EQUIPMENT SLOTS -->
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF controls -->
<!-- See here for the index of slots: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots -->
<setting id="clothes_scan_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_scan_endslot" value="43"/>
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF copies during animations involving the PC. Do not change this unless you really understand it. -->
<setting id="clothes_copy_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_copy_endslot" value="43"/>

<!-- ADVANCED SETTINGS -->
<!-- <setting id="performance_test_cycles" value="0"/> --> <!-- Higher number is more accuracy at cost of slower bootup time. This setting is DEFUNCT for now. -->
<setting id="player_lock_mode" value="-1"/> <!-- Toggle between locking methods. For internal troubleshooting -->
<setting id="default_walkoffset" value="0,50,180"/> <!-- [x, y, angle] the default position relative to the target location for actors to walk to before starting animations -->
<setting id="hide_error_messages" value="false"/> <!-- Prevent error pop-up messages -->
<setting id="walk_timeout" value="90"/> <!-- After this number of seconds, consider the walking phase failed and skip to animation. -1 to disable. -->
<setting id="lock_timeout" value="20"/> <!-- After this number of seconds, consider the lock function failed and cancel the animation. -1 to disable. -->
<setting id="llfp_release_required" value="7"/> <!-- The minimum release number of LLFP required -->
<setting id="f4se_release_required" value="5"/> <!-- The minimum release number of F4SE required -->
<setting id="equip_delay" value="1000"/> <!-- The amount of time to wait while applying initial equipmentSet before locking, in milliseconds. -->
<setting id="disable_packages" value="false"/> <!-- If true, disables AAF travel and wait packages. -->
<setting id="merge_duplicate_furniture_groups" value="true"/> <!-- If false, duplicate furniture groups will over-write each other. -->
<setting id="disable_morph_copying" value="false"/> <!-- If true, AAF will not copy morphs during animations. -->
<setting id="decay_interval" value="1000"/> <!-- The amount of time in milliseconds to wait before applying stat decay rates. -->
<setting id="default_frame_duration" value="33.333"/> <!-- The default amount of time in milliseconds to attribute to one animation frame. This is used to time the ending of animations and actions that may be triggered during an animation. -->

10 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Dago I didn't know exactly what you needed to look at so I posted the whole thing.  (Concerning issue discusses on your patron page)

I don't understand the question being asked. When I pointed out this file I thought that you were asking where the settings are adjusted for AAF.

Is there an specific issue you are trying to fix?

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I have a version of the game 1.10.75.AAF established from the first time successfully.

11 hours ago, MisterTime said:

I found the fix on another forum. You need these mods. Settlement Supplies Extended, and its keywords sister mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1145/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12226