13 hours ago, dagobaking said:

If they are working for him it may be that changes to the equip code fixed an issue. But, you don't have that build yet.

The equipment handling code has been changed quite a bit in test builds. So, this may already be fixed.

ohh good to know..thank you . ill check for an update

14 hours ago, themainwolfman said:

tldr: main characters hair stretches to infinity when using aaf animations indoors but acts normally when using aaf animations outdoors also supermutants dont get naked

Is game physic still strictly connected with fps, like that after 60 fps things get messed easily? That's my only though, considering interiors usually have a higher fps... but maybe things don't work like that anymore, I don't know. I guess if there's no other solution, putting a fps limiter and try wouldn't be a bad idea anyway.

Any advice on how to deal with a conflict involving Danse? I use a couple of mods to alter Danse and the BoS and it seems to prevent Danse from using the framework. As he just gets out of his power armor and walks around aimlessly when I try to start a scene with him.

Having trouble with flaccid actors in almost all animations. Everything else works fine.

I'm sure its related to the compatibility patches, but I cannot locate my problem. I tried a manual install and overwriting but no dice.

The NMM installation prompts for the compatibility patches however indicated it found an installation of dongs of fallout, but I long since removed it manually. I do not know where its seeing it at all, and I can not locate any of its files.

Any thoughts ?

2 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

Having trouble with flaccid actors in almost all animations. Everything else works fine.

I'm sure its related to the compatibility patches, but I cannot locate my problem. I tried a manual install and overwriting but no dice.

The NMM installation prompts for the compatibility patches however indicated it found an installation of dongs of fallout, but I long since removed it manually. I do not know where its seeing it at all, and I can not locate any of its files.

Any thoughts ?

Have you installed Nude Suits?

?

24 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

Yes sir

Four-Play Nudesuits does nothing whatsoever with AAF.  It only works with Four-Play.

To get erections in animations you need to install the EVB body and morphs from the AAF Compatibility Patches.

It sounds like you've made a bit of a mess by manually uninstalling things that were installed with NMM, but you should be able to tell NMM to overwrite whatever older files are there from Dongs of Fallout.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Four-Play Nudesuits does nothing whatsoever with AAF.  It only works with Four-Play.

To get erections in animations you need to install the EVB body and morphs from the AAF Compatibility Patches.

It sounds like you've made a bit of a mess by manually uninstalling things that were installed with NMM, but you should be able to tell NMM to overwrite whatever older files are there from Dongs of Fallout. 

I found the same, the nudesuits did nothing sadly

From other posts including, AAF troubleshooting, all ppl seem to relate flaccid penis' with the compatibility patches.

I completely agree, I must have left behind something, but for the life of me overwriting and cleaning out the directories has had no luck.

something obsure no doubt.

If I end up finding what it is, I will share.

Thanks for help;

48 minutes ago, MisterTime said:

I found the same, the nudesuits did nothing sadly

From other posts including, AAF troubleshooting, all ppl seem to relate flaccid penis' with the compatibility patches.

I completely agree, I must have left behind something, but for the life of me overwriting and cleaning out the directories has had no luck.

something obsure no doubt.

If I end up finding what it is, I will share.

Thanks for help;

The nude suits do indeed work as advertised.. at least the previous versions of CP.  If you made sure you installed them , then there must be a mod that you installed that is doing something (perhaps redirecting the bodies, or overwriting them).

Edit:

I seen your post above this one. you are using NMM... Might be the cause since the CP is a scripted installer. Might be freaking out.

the path.. is Yada/yada/yada/ data/meshes/actors/character/charaterassets

The files are MaleBody.nif and Malebody.tri
I believe. :D (unless someone with more knowledge states otherwise.

In any case. if it is freaking out, you should be able to manually install those files directly in your data folder. (I mention this as you stated you cleaned out the directories  etc. AKA, experienced enough to do this) In the AAFCP there is a folder which is called "20 EVE Male Body V1 in side that is all the files needed (I assume) for your bodies to work properly. Manually install those and allow overwrite and then test. (drop all the files in that folder directly into the data folder. You will see AAF, F$SE Meshes and Textures... if you don't you are in the wrong location.

Draw back, no manager will be able to control those files after doing so. (manual install) benefit... if done correctly, you will be 100% sure you have the correct files in the correct locations. (lots of overwrites should be occurring)

Best of luck , and if someone with more experience than me states otherwise (from above) do that instead... :P

21 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

The nude suits do indeed work as advertised.. at least the previous versions of CP.  If you made sure you installed them , then there must be a mod that you installed that is doing something (perhaps redirecting the bodies, or overwriting them).

Edit:

I seen your post above this one. you are using NMM... Might be the cause since the CP is a scripted installer. Might be freaking out.

the path.. is Yada/yada/yada/ data/meshes/actors/character/charaterassets

The files are MaleBody.nif and Malebody.tri
I believe. :D (unless someone with more knowledge states otherwise.

In any case. if it is freaking out, you should be able to manually install those files directly in your data folder. (I mention this as you stated you cleaned out the directories  etc. AKA, experienced enough to do this) In the AAFCP there is a folder which is called "20 EVE Male Body V1 in side that is all the files needed (I assume) for your bodies to work properly. Manually install those and allow overwrite and then test. (drop all the files in that folder directly into the data folder. You will see AAF, F$SE Meshes and Textures... if you don't you are in the wrong location.

Draw back, no manager will be able to control those files after doing so. (manual install) benefit... if done correctly, you will be 100% sure you have the correct files in the correct locations. (lots of overwrites should be occurring)

Best of luck , and if someone with more experience than me states otherwise (from above) do that instead... :P

Absolutely, did all that too, no dice.

I believe those are all the correct textures, to be sure I copied those and the meshes directly into my own directories.

No luck.

im baffled, This all happened after I updated from RSE 3.9 to 4.0.

I think I updated a few other things like MCM and maybe looksmenu at the same time, I cant recall.sc.png.196ed7df9fe215364b37ecdde4c6dd26.png

sc1.png

20181113131219_1.jpg

1 hour ago, MisterTime said:

I believe those are all the correct textures, to be sure I copied those and the meshes directly into my own directories.

No luck.

I think I updated a few other things like MCM and maybe looksmenu at the same time, I cant recall.

Do you have \Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_morphSetData.xml?  That file is also from the AAFCP and is what AAF needs to apply the morphs if an animation pack doesn't define morphs on its own.

43 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Do you have \Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_morphSetData.xml?  That file is also from the AAFCP and is what AAF needs to apply the morphs if an animation pack doesn't define morphs on its own.

In other words can you show a capture of your AAF folder?

Also there is a eye symbol on the tool bar, please click on that then click inside of it and place yoru photos and captures. it makes the post smaller. Easier to navigate.

@EgoBallistic Cool info by the way, wasn't aware that was in AAF. Will keep that in mind for the future. However, if he transferred (draged and dropped the entire folder listed above, he should have that in the folder now as well. It is in the 20 EVB Male Body V1 folder. Could he / she have another mod that is changing the directory for the body or such?

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, MisterTime said:

No luck.

I think I updated a few other things like MCM and maybe looksmenu at the same time, I cant recall.

Um, when you installed CBBE, you remembered to install the morphs to, right?

Yes, Nudesuits works. Just add the 4Play patch.

Try Leito's EVB Male, maybe?

?

54 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Please stop.  CBBE has nothing to do with this, it is a female body.  And Fourplay-Nudesuits only works if you use a FourPlay mod.  If you play animations through AAF that mod does absolutely nothing.

On the issue of certain equipment not removed by AAF, here's one more - the Creation Club's Graphic T-Shirts. If anyone wants to test it, they are currently free on Creation Club. Whether they are worn by the player character or by an NPC, they doesn't get removed even with the correct settings in the XML files.

11 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

On the issue of certain equipment not removed by AAF, here's one more - the Creation Club's Graphic T-Shirts. If anyone wants to test it, they are currently free on Creation Club. Whether they are worn by the player character or by an NPC, they doesn't get removed even with the correct settings in the XML files.

This is a known problem with Beta 25, anything from an esl or esl-flagged esp will have that problem.  Next public version of AAF will fix this.

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

?

Like Ego pointed out, your information is outdated, VH.

4Play either needed Leito's erect males or the nude suits to work. AAF handles erections via XML files and does NOT NEED NUDE SUITS! The only time the nude suits would work is if you're still using the 4P framework OR you're using 4P mods with AAF, which isn't necessary because most of those mods have already been ported to AAF, and the ones that have been DO NOT use the 4P proxy, so the nude suits wouldn't even be used. Anyway, here's an example of how AAF handles erections:

<morphSet id="Erected">
	<condition isFemale="false">
		<morph value="Erection" to="1"/>
		<morph value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
		<morph value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
	</condition>
</morphSet>

I know you're trying to help, VH, but you're not.

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

?

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Please stop.  CBBE has nothing to do with this, it is a female body.  And Fourplay-Nudesuits only works if you use a FourPlay mod.  If you play animations through AAF that mod does absolutely nothing.

Hey Guys,

Really greatful for the help, all good ideas, to be sure I was checking all my .xml morphdata and all that , it was indeed in place.

I have a vague recall of perhaps installing a texture recently, im sure I messed up. After all day of tinkering and trying to find redundant textures, I naturally ended up breaking things even more. So I un-installed.

Perhaps I will try again another day.

Thanks all for help, im very grateful ! ?

@MisterTime: when you decide to try again, I would suggest using Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM since the later is no longer being developed due to Vortex. I haven't used Vortex, so I can't recommend for or against it. I do know MO 2 is being updated regularly and I haven't had any issues with it so far. I like that it keeps my data folder clean and makes it easy to install, change, and uninstall mods without complications outside of possible in-game ones due to the nature of how FO 4 handles mods.

49 minutes ago, puxa4_11 said:

What to do if the AAF does not work, the menu does not open.

The documentation provided to you (guides in the AAF download) has instructions on installation and operation.  Double check things are correct and what you need has been done. Then double check the keys and such section to help you inderstand how to overcome some issues r/t keyboards. For example some have function keys and you have to use FN [HOME] combo to get the menu to open.

Or if you are talking about the MCM menu (for settings and such) you need that installed. Check those first. Basics first then if everything seems fine... post load order, versions of mods you are using (must be most current for all AAF mods and requirements) and mod manager used. (NMM has been reported as giving issues as well as Vortex. Only Mod Organizer hasn't had the issues those other managers have done., or manual install.  Need more info for any real assistance.