On 8/30/2018 at 1:45 PM, Jentry24 said:

Ever since I updated to the new version of Fallout 1,10.111 and F4SE 0.6.12 I'm getting errors from AAF;

AAF ERROR; [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release 7.

I don't run Four Play nor have it installed, I just run AAF

I don't have the latest MCM since it hasn't been updated, but I don't think that can be it.

Animations and the AAF menu still works, but during an animation the camera is stuck and won't move like it used to.

I had the same message. I had the wrong LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin installed, i fixed it by installing the right LLFP file for my F4SE version.

16 hours ago, MrHell said:

Я не могу запустить AAF, я нажимаю горячие клавиши, но ничего не происходит.

Make sure everything's installed properly and you don't have any other mods that use the "Home" key. You'll find the list of requirements on the first page of this forum. There's also this pdf to look at:

3 hours ago, diliciousFood said:

what is llfp? i can't search for It using this name. could anybody tell me the whole correct name?

It's a file that adds the free look camera during animations  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81889-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v27-2018-10-04/

I'm pretty sure its bundled in with AAF already.  When you start an animation do you have the free look camera?, if you do then it's installed.

i dont know where should i ask, sorry if i ask at the wrong place,

i dont know why when i start the scene it forced the camera to the 1st person cam, so my character is missing when i move around the camera, only the partner doing the animation alone, what is wrong with this? sorry for my bad english

Okay, so i went back, and reinstalled AAF through the mod manager. Still getting either actor 20 not found, and after i save and reload, it then goes to no animations for Vulpine Female tagged Masturbation. I installed all Lieto animations, and crazy animations through the mod manager as well, as well as the animation position tags, atomic lust, AJ_XMV_Vs SavageCabbage 2.1 and AJ_XML_FF 2.1, and the AAF patches for Leito and Crazy.

On 11/9/2018 at 5:25 AM, Evilhomer said:

It's a file that adds the free look camera during animations  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81889-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v27-2018-10-04/

I'm pretty sure its bundled in with AAF already.  When you start an animation do you have the free look camera?, if you do then it's installed.

It is from my understanding.

1 hour ago, MetalMax said:

....and now that it works, it crashes upon loading any save after it sets up.

Edit: Started a new save with mods that are more script/ram intensive disabled, and no crashes yet

You are finding your personal mod/texture/script limit your rig can handle. It is a process but once that is done you can generally have a good idea of when you go over that limit.

The next step is learning how to properly combine mods (records etc) so you can lower the esm/esp level (if you ever get a stronger rig or start going above 120~150 mods installed. )

2 hours ago, MetalMax said:

Holy shit, sex with an NPC worked out of nowhere, but AAF SEU's masturbation is broken, it throws up "no animation tagged masturbation" errors

Install Halstrom's tags mod and Crazy's animations.  You will also need the AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy's Animations.

Never mind, I read the post above that one and saw that you installed these things already.

If you are getting "No animations for Vulpine Female tagged 'Masturbation'" and you have Crazy's animations and Halstrom's tag mods installed, then it sounds like the problem is in the Vulpine race.

Do you have correct RaceData and actorTypeData files for the Vulpine race?

Just to be sure it's a problem with the race and not the tags/animations, could you select a random female human with the AAF wizard and have her play a masturbation animation?  That would help narrow down what is really going on.

40 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Install Halstrom's tags mod and Crazy's animations.  You will also need the AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy's Animations.

Never mind, I read the post above that one and saw that you installed these things already.

If you are getting "No animations for Vulpine Female tagged 'Masturbation'" and you have Crazy's animations and Halstrom's tag mods installed, then it sounds like the problem is in the Vulpine race.

Do you have correct RaceData and actorTypeData files for the Vulpine race?

Just to be sure it's a problem with the race and not the tags/animations, could you select a random female human with the AAF wizard and have her play a masturbation animation?  That would help narrow down what is really going on.

I believe i do, as I can have regular sex with any other NPC, it's only SEU's masturbation function that doesn't seem to work and throws up the animation not found.

22 minutes ago, MetalMax said:

I believe i do, as I can have regular sex with any other NPC, it's only SEU's masturbation function that doesn't seem to work and throws up the animation not found.

SEU is passing the actor and the tag to AAF.  AAF is throwing up that error because it can't find an animation that meets the criteria.

Could you select a random female human with the AAF wizard and have her play a masturbation animation?  That would help narrow down what is really going on.

Also, try playing a masturbation animation with your vulpine character using the AAF Wizard.

3 hours ago, MetalMax said:

Okay, so i went back, and reinstalled AAF through the mod manager. Still getting either actor 20 not found, and after i save and reload, it then goes to no animations for Vulpine Female tagged Masturbation. I installed all Lieto animations, and crazy animations through the mod manager as well, as well as the animation position tags, atomic lust, AJ_XMV_Vs SavageCabbage 2.1 and AJ_XML_FF 2.1, and the AAF patches for Leito and Crazy.

3 hours ago, MetalMax said:

Holy shit, sex with an NPC worked out of nowhere, but AAF SEU's masturbation is broken, it throws up "no animation tagged masturbation" errors

I think you are one the first testing custom races.

The fuck? It says i only have a handful of animations, from grey user bp animations, but it's not seeing leito and crazy's animations even though i installed the most up to date, and the cumnwealth aaf patch for the two.

Edit - I even see the Leito_FF/MM/ETC_animationGroupData.xml(s) in the AAF folder. It's allowing the vulpine race to use one mod's anims but not another's?

14 minutes ago, MetalMax said:

The fuck? It says i only have a handful of animations, from grey user bp animations, but it's not seeing leito and crazy's animations even though i installed the most up to date, and the cumnwealth aaf patch for the two.

Edit - I even see the Leito_FF/MM/ETC_animationGroupData.xml(s) in the AAF folder. It's allowing the vulpine race to use one mod's anims but not another's?

What about a human female npc?

15 minutes ago, MetalMax said:

For Crazy, you should have the following in Data/AAF

Crazy_animationData.xml

Crazy_positionData.xml

Crazy2_animationData.xml

Crazy2_positionData.xml

CrazyBeds_furnitureData.xml