5 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

I’ve been checking some other sites and discords to no conclusions.  The female NPCs (raiders so far) and my companions (piper and custom Nora mod) are all wearing underwear, garters, and stockings.  Since I am a user of this mod and others like it you can I guess that I would prefer totally nude females.  Any help finding the PG-13 mod that is doing this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

54057A29-B86B-44AD-AA60-83583D517A68.png

SafariViewService - Oct 20, 2018 at 10:42.pdf

I'm having a bit of an issue with the dongs not automatically adjusting to sex positions, like it did when using foreplay. I get wood and don't have the "always flaccid" issue, but the opposite. No big deal outside of animations for me, though. I'm not looking to "dangle" outside animations, as I'm always clothed outside of them and I tried fixing that too, it's too much of a pain in the ass and not worth it.

Installing the EVB Cut/Erect mod is the only way I've found to avoid the always soft issue, rather than the plugin AAF provides in it's FOMOD. The dong doesn't change alignment to accommodate sexual positions, making doggy style and a couple select others the only viable, non-immersion breaking animation choices.

I'm sure there's a fix for this deeper in the thread, and did my best to sift through many of the 152 pages of info; I probably just overlooked it, so my apologies in advance. I'd post my load order, but there is no easily discernible way to share that using Vortex. Papyrus is below.

I followed the instructions on the main page, with all the mandatory supporting mods installed (except for DD, which I understand is optional). I'm using Lieto's, AAF Bondage, and SavageCabbage for animations (which all work great sans the dong issue), and RufGT's, AAF Position Tags, and AAF Actor-Type support patches.

Anyone out there able to share the typical causes for this? Great work @dagobaking, brilliant piece of work!

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I believe you'll need the EVB body from the patch mod because it contains the morphs that controls the penises:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101364-aaf-compatibility-patches-08312018/

Hi Gulf,

I had it installed already, but there were conflicts I apparently didn't resolve properly in Vortex, between EVB, EVB Patch, and Leito's. It's a new tool for me, coming from plain-jane NMM, and this play through was my test for Vortex. I hope this helps someone else using it.

Conflicting mods will have a red lightning bolt near their icon under the Dependencies column of the mod page. I clicked on that, and a conflict resolution window popped up. Originally I had used the Load Before/After feature thinking if I made AAF Patch load after Leito's and EVB, it would prioritize AAF Patch's .nif, but it didn't. Probably me just not familiar enough with the tool.

It was only after I chose the highlighted option to resolve each conflict/file independently, then prioritized the AAF Patch Mesh to over ride all other /nifs (in Leitos and EVB) that it worked:

image.png.cb36afb228b4d1bcae8995af9bde3ae6.png

The same must be done to override Leito's conflict with EVB and the AAF Patch as well. From these changes, you may get a "circular dependency" notification. In this case, I deleted the arrow going from Leito's to the AAF patch, which resolved that part. Your confirmation is the once red arrow turning green under the Dependencies column in the Mods tab.

Since Vortex is in beta, not sure if the load before/after tool is best left for textures and such and that part is "operating as intended," but it didn't fit the application in this context. My only issue now is actors do not fully strip during scenes, but that's another issue.

Thanks man!

I have received two issues after installing the new version of AFF, whenever I load a game I get this message:  LLFP0 -LLFP is missing or wrong version : 7 Tested it on new save and I have this message there too. I have no LLFP and if it is for four play I don't understand why AFF asking for this? Anims are loading fine, just a bit concerning the message. Previous version did not triggered this message. Also the camera does not work anymore, it is stuck in spot, I can look up -down and around but cannot move it / zoom in out.

Anybody know what this could be?

2 minutes ago, Metaton said:

I have received two issues after installing the new version of AFF, whenever I load a game I get this message:  LLFP0 -LLFP is missing or wrong version : 7 Tested it on new save and I have this message there too. I have no LLFP and if it is for four play I don't understand why AFF asking for this? Anims are loading fine, just a bit concerning the message. Previous version did not triggered this message. Also the camera does not work anymore, it is stuck in spot, I can look up -down and around but cannot move it / zoom in out.

Anybody know what this could be?

LLFP is included with AAF.  It is a F4SE plugin that enables the free camera during animations.  The error you are getting most likely means that your version of F4SE is out of date, so LLFP cannot load.

12 hours ago, Spiritwalker46 said:

Hi Downloaded the new AAF 25b and I am getting a message in white text that stays on page "No action data found in Data/AAF folder, any idea why that would be, sorry if it's been asked before.

Did you install animations? In any case I would advise you to check the guide for AAF. I believe it is included in the documents given to you when you installed it (or had the option to ;))  If you are having problems now.. best to double check the entire process to be sure you have everything right as you go through this.

3 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Nice work, but I seem to need some help.... I get the after start up error msg, that remains onscreen. I've re downloaded after a few times and I seem to have all the requirements too., Any ideas?

thanks

There are things you need to install BEFORE AAF, such as F4SE, CBBE, & a few others.

?

12 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Nice work, but I seem to need some help.... I get the after start up error msg, that remains onscreen. I've re downloaded after a few times and I seem to have all the requirements too., Any ideas?

thanks

Do you have a chance to screenshot it? It could provide more infos about the problem.

There seem to be some error with some of crazy animation packs like lay blow animation will play 2 second and then all npc will just stand still starring at each other . was wondering if it safe to just disable crazy animation pack and just use leito animation and some of the other furnature mods ?? real problem is RSE seem to require Crazy to be installed but if crazy is not installed isn't AAF suppose to play the other packs with are available instead ??

Just ran into a problem: the characters are banging and everything seems to be working, but they're still fully dressed. I just reinstalled AAF and everything else, but the problem still persists. This problem seemed to present itself after installing RSE, before that everyone got naked when needed. Any ideas how I could fix it?

5 hours ago, Kotazero said:

Hello i was wondering if i could get help with an AAF issue that i am having. I can't seem to get anything to animate and EgoBallistic from AAF Violate said my AAF isn't functioning correctly can i get any assistance?

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-10-23T14-15-12.txt

You using Nexus Mod Manager? Vortex? 
Might be an issue with that. I checked some of the load order and don't see anything wrong but I am no expert.. I only created the guide :P  lol. (you can see it if you want the link is in the spoiler. )

I mention NMM and Vortex from what I have read from the Discord there were some issues with that. MO seems to be the only thing that works consistently in this regard. Also the only thing I used so I don't know where to start if NMM or Vortex is being used.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Might be an issue with that. I checked some of the load order and don't see anything wrong but I am no expert.. I only created the guide :P  lol. (you can see it if you want the link is in the spoiler. )

I mention NMM and Vortex from what I have read from the Discord there were some issues with that. MO seems to be the only thing that works consistently in this regard. Also the only thing I used so I don't know where to start if NMM or Vortex is being used.

Nexus I have never used MO and i have no idea what Vortex is lol

11 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

There seem to be some error with some of crazy animation packs like lay blow animation will play 2 second and then all npc will just stand still starring at each other . was wondering if it safe to just disable crazy animation pack and just use leito animation and some of the other furnature mods ?? real problem is RSE seem to require Crazy to be installed but if crazy is not installed isn't AAF suppose to play the other packs with are available instead ??

Hm. I haven't heard of that one happening with crazy animations.

But, yes, you don't need to have them installed. They are only needed by RSE, etc. if one of their animations is specifically called for. I dont think that RSE does that except for maybe some of the romance animations (that are not part of crazy's pack to my knowledge).

It could be that RSE is asking for animations with a specific tag or solo animations. If crazy is the only pack you've used covering those requests, it may look like a requirement. But, what is needed is some animation pack to cover those categories. The error should list out what you are missing in those terms.

10 hours ago, Infamy said:

Just ran into a problem: the characters are banging and everything seems to be working, but they're still fully dressed. I just reinstalled AAF and everything else, but the problem still persists. This problem seemed to present itself after installing RSE, before that everyone got naked when needed. Any ideas how I could fix it?

Multiple equipping issues have been fixed (and one still being looked at). So, next release might fix this (depends on which outfits you are using and probably if they are ESL-flagged).

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You were right it was that fact that i was using Nexus( No idea why that would be an issue) but it all started working when i switch the Sexy Mods to MO so thank you for the advice about Nexus not playing well.

17 hours ago, Kotazero said:

Nexus I have never used MO and i have no idea what Vortex is lol

It is the new manager for Nexus mods.

15 hours ago, Kotazero said:

You were right it was that fact that i was using Nexus( No idea why that would be an issue) but it all started working when i switch the Sexy Mods to MO so thank you for the advice about Nexus not playing well.

I haven't it but have first hand accounts from people that are in the know that are working on and testing AAF that sometimes things gets messed up with NMM. Sorry. While at it double check the guides posted by @forgets and myself (link in my sig) to make sure you have everything.. and perhaps you might find some other goodies you can try as well. :D Have a great day and I hope you enjoy AAF.  I really enjoy its unique approach (never used OSex) to delivering animation mods (not just sex mods, pose mods and the like)