Don't know if this is causing it or not. But use this and nothing of Four Play and when animations play there are no associated sounds, voices etc but the animations do work. Also use Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust and Animations by Leito. The only FP associated things I'm using are RSE and Family Planning mods. As for sounds mods not using anything that changes things like that. Just curious why animations etc work yet voices, sound effects don't.

Also I have patches that are needed as well.

1 hour ago, monstermash334 said:

Don't know if this is causing it or not. But use this and nothing of Four Play and when animations play there are no associated sounds, voices etc but the animations do work. Also use Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust and Animations by Leito. The only FP associated things I'm using are RSE and Family Planning mods. As for sounds mods not using anything that changes things like that. Just curious why animations etc work yet voices, sound effects don't.

You should totally be having sounds. I think each of the animation packs offers choices on sounds during install. I'd start there and see if all the appropriate boxes are checked. It will also double down on installing the sound files.

17 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

Sounds work on my end just fine?

?

Does anyone have a good AAF_equipmentSetData.xml where the character undresses all of their clothes? Mine doesn't seem to work out because they don't undress some clothing. At all.

Setting edit is fine too.

EDIT: Also how do I make the game use strapons for animation and how do I disable forced gender usage for every animation? There's not much F/F animations you see

3 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

Does anyone have a good AAF_equipmentSetData.xml where the character undresses all of their clothes? Mine doesn't seem to work out because they don't undress some clothing. At all.

EDIT: Also how do I make the game use strapons for animation and how do I disable forced gender usage for every animation? There's not much F/F animations you see

I as well desire such a file

4 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

Strap-ons work automatically. Just make sure they are installed. As for everything else, here........

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

?

4 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

I just watched it, and I noticed you have Leito's Animation for Fo4 version 1.4b fix, where is it?

And also the AAF Sex Em Up...

Leito recently reuploaded it..........You don't need the fix anymore if you download his latest upload. It's still called v1.4b, but the date is just a few days old. (I renamed mine v1.4b1)

I also have AAF Family Planing Enhanced 79 (FPE) as well, but it's still named FP_Family Planning Enhanced for some reason.

?

I got a lot of Animations installed for AAF, but then it won't detect any animation, it only shows that No animation blablabla but Ghouls can, even Dogmeat only have 1 animation, Am I missing something?

The same with RSE, there's Sexual Assault and everytime it happened it says that it couldn't detect any animation FEMALE HUMAN + MALE (Aggressive Tag) etc.

Am I suppose to do anything else? please help.

I also already used Halstrom for all these.

15 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

This is what I use, it works for me and unequips everything except the Pip-Boy.

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

Also, make sure your Equipment Slots section in AAF_Settings.xml looks like this:

<!-- EQUIPMENT SLOTS -->
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF controls -->
<!-- See here for the index of slots: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots -->
<setting id="clothes_scan_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_scan_endslot" value="43"/>
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF copies during animations involving the PC. Do not change this unless you really understand it. -->
<setting id="clothes_copy_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_copy_endslot" value="43"/>

On 9/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, EgoBallistic said:

This is what I use, it works for me and unequips everything except the Pip-Boy.

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

Also, make sure your Equipment Slots section in AAF_Settings.xml looks like this:

<!-- EQUIPMENT SLOTS -->
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF controls -->
<!-- See here for the index of slots: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots -->
<setting id="clothes_scan_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_scan_endslot" value="43"/>
<!-- Adjust the range of biped slots AAF copies during animations involving the PC. Do not change this unless you really understand it. -->
<setting id="clothes_copy_startslot" value="0"/>
<setting id="clothes_copy_endslot" value="43"/>

Thank you sooo much

My problem currently is the other way around they undress correctly but after the sex ends they never redress now i have allot of naked npc walking around the settlements the real problem is if i redress them manually then after aaf triggers again on they never undress again. so i think version 10 from nexus is very broken. any idea when new version is out ?? i thought the new version was suppose to be released on 28th of september ??

2 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hello!

I need some help. I have get this error today. I using AAF beta 22, APT, and newest RSE.

Its appeared at the starting of a super mutant animation.

Thank you!

1134724351_AAFerror.jpg.3c49d7296e01bb83f8c6b2487f412ddd.jpg

Hello BazsiHUN. This looks like an animation pack is referencing one of the sample XML entries.

You may be able to fix this by re-installing AAF and selecting the option to include the sample XML files. However, the best long-term fix would be for that animation pack to either remove the reference or set up their own version of that activity.

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Hello BazsiHUN. This looks like an animation pack is referencing one of the sample XML entries.

You may be able to fix this by re-installing AAF and selecting the option to include the sample XML files. However, the best long-term fix would be for that animation pack to either remove the reference or set up their own version of that activity.

Hello dagobaking!

Thank you for the answer! I will reinstall AAF, and i will try it. If that wont solve it, i like to ask more detail about the second option.

Thank you again!

New release up on Nexus:

## [Beta 23] - 2018-10-01
### Added
- Routine to allow referencing CC plugins.
- Linked clothes in equipment manager for handling multi-slot outfits.
- join API. This allows actors to join currently running animations. It is not a new API function but expanded capability of StartScene. If you run StartScene on an already animating actor, AAF will look for hierarchical position animations that have the first animation as a parent and play that. Some rough edges remain to complete this feature. (See docs for StartScene)

### Removed
- Weapon handling from equipment manager. Have not found a working solution for equip/unequip of weapons during animation.
- Blocked item handling from equipment manager (pip-boy and a few other items).

## [Beta 22] - 2018-09-26
### Fixed
- Issue causing CTD when StartScene was used

### Added
- Italian translations. Thanks to AnaCostia Feuerschwinge!

## [Beta 21] - 2018-09-25
### Fixed
- Issue with positions not being available when conflicting furniture references installed.
- Error message when no suitable positions found for a formation.

### Changed
- UI spacing to allow 2 character stat short-labels.
- UI placement to prevent overlap with vanilla health bar.
- Added numeric stat value where long labels are used.

### Added
- locationObject setting to SceneSettings. Allows forcing actors to use a specific furniture or an actor or other object to mark where the animation should happen.

## [Beta 20] - 2018-09-23
### Added
- UI visual adjustments
- Wizard menu optimizations to make it feel snappier.
- Equipment Manager. Rough version for testing review.
- pdf user guide thanks to RitualClarity, forgets and others contributing to the guide!

### Fixed
- Various UI state issues

### Changed
- The center of the location scan from always being the player character to being the first actor in the list of actors sent to AAF. (ie. NPCs should not favor locations near the PC for animations any more)
- Cleaned up key setting names. Original descriptors were confusing as keys took on multiple purposes.

## [Beta 19] - 2018-09-18
### Added
- Iconified actor status.
- Icons to positionTree UI. Default icons in place. Custom icons possible (see docs).
- Stat bars in place of stat values. Negative minimum values are accounted for.

### Fixed
- Issue causing the position setting to cause a random position for some users.
- Issue causing error 51 without installing optional XML files.

## [Beta 18] - 2018-09-16
### Removed
- Placeholder demo XML files (they are still available as an optional install in AAF installer): AAF_actionData.xml, AAF_actorStatData.xml, AAF_expressionData.xml, AAF_nameData.xml, AAF_narrationData.xml, AAF_overlayData.xml, AAF_reactionSetData.xml, AAF_soundData.xml and AAF_topicData.xml

### Added
- Actor equipment update at beginning of animation scene. Should correct issue with equipment re-appearing at wrong times.
- Changing renamed actors label in the vanilla UI. Requires the mod Rename Anything (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22105)
- Code to try and return Actors to their power armor after animations. Setting added to turn this off if desired.
- "10 feet in front of" PC option added to location options in the wizard.

## [Beta 17] - 2018-09-14
### Fixed
- UI state handling when switching between position trees and regular positions.

### Added
- New versioning arrangement. Removed version setting. Added GetVersion and GetBuild to API.
- Formations. A way to have multiple actors run solo animations in a predefined formation.
- Code optimizations.

## [Beta 16] - 2018-09-10
### Added
- Keyword iteration in morph copy. This should fix problem of some morphs not appearing during animations.

## [Beta 15] - 2018-09-09
### Changed
- Key system so that the UI instructions reflect the keys selected in the settings. Also allows translation of key instructions.
- UI wording.

### Added
- Player Stat mode. Lists the player characters AAF stats.
- Sorting stats by priority attribute. See docs.
- Showing stats by gender attribute. See docs.

## [Beta 14] - 2018-09-07
### Added
- Player is highlighted on landing in the wizard actor selection stage.
- priority attribute to settings XML. This allows creating additional settings XML files with sub-sets of settings. At boot-up, AAF will use the setting from the file with the highest priority attribute.

### Fixed
- Issue causing animation delayed start and broken Narration.
- Issue causing ended scene to not be removed from UI.

### Changed
- Changed position switch keys from UP/DOWN arrows to PGUP/PGDOWN to avoid conflicts with other UI elements.

## [Beta 12] - 2018-09-04
### Added
- Cycle tag filter in wizard.
- Exception routine to copy instead of move the Pipboy. To hopefully avoid permanent delete of Pipboy paintjobs. (will still not show paint job during animation).
- remove_pipboy setting. If true, the pipboy is removed from the PC during animations. Set to true in default settings.
- Ability to move (ie. nudge) a group of animating actors during animation with the Num pad. Num7 and Num9 to rotate. Num8,Num4,Num6 and Num2 to move on X and Y plane. Num1 and Num3 to move on Z plane. (NOTE: Rotate doesn't work well with animations using offsets)
- Multiple settings to correspond with the move/nudge feature.

## [Beta 11] - 2018-09-02
### Fixed
- ChangeSetting. Needs to only receive values in string format. Now should properly convert the strings for use in Flash.

### Added
- Revisions to the auto-scaling feature.
- Blocking for all vanilla skin ARMO equipment.
- UI: Home key now is used purely to toggle UI visibility.
- UI: Added a mode bar to top of nav. "Scene" is the only current mode available. But, will be more in future.
- UI: Pressing Delete will now cycle between running animations when there is more than one.
- UI: Exit and quick switching now only affects the currently active animation.

### Changed
- force_firstperson_on_exit setting to force_thirdperson_on_exit

16 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

With the newest animation tag file i had the same issue. Reinstalling the older one fixed the problem for me.

I had tagged some animations aggressive when the old RSE was having big issues, and I must have cleaned up some, you may have to install an animation pack that has aggressive tags or go to a later version of RSE that accepts those tagged "Neutral" as well