5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I think it's less spoiled and more making bad assumptions (that mods of this type will/should all work the same).

AAF is set up in an intentionally different way. I focus alot on maximizing configuration possibilities through the XML (without needing my input/coding and without in-game config). There are so many kinks and combinations of things that people are into. I don't want to try to chase them around and make new exceptions in the base code for everyones fetish as they get brought up. It's not even an adult-specific framework.

If some combo seems missing, its most likely because nobody interested in that has gone through the steps to make the XML and share with others. Many things are already covered. But, if there is something else that someone really wants to see, the tools/docs (and people willing to talk it through) are already there for them to set it up and pitch in for others with the same interest.

I will have to test the weapon thing. I have not seen that with vanilla weapons.

The equip delay is intentional. It's more realistic that people dont instantly re-requip after an animation. And it gives some time to see overlays that may have been applied. You can adjust the delay if desired in the settings.

This is what I like about AAF so much. 

16 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I wonder what would happen if you did a fresh install right now? Would mods not work at all for you like they did for me?

.......I think Beth has broken something again.......

?

My fresh install was after the update with all new versions of all my mods, including AAF. So if you did a fresh install the same as I did, then something might of went wrong with your install. Mine works fine and everything shows up. Only issue I have is that AAF Error: Furniture group not found whenever initiating sex, and then they just wander off into the sunset and vanish.

4 hours ago, Akoniite said:

Really... Why ?!
I mean why we need to do that, animations already work... If I play a normal anime with 2 girls, one get the strapon and the animation play.... It's not a question of gender, but who get the strapon (to play the masculine gender)!

I was more thinking about something like, when you start AFF, you choose people and assign them number.... It's possible to make like for example, the number 0 (first character choice) to always be the "masculine gender" (2 girls, the 0 get the strapon) (one girl, one man, if 0 is the man, play as normal, if the 0 is the woman, she got the strapon and fuck the dude (with the MM animations) ????? !!

This is something the authors (or user)need to do to their game. this is very different from the rest of the frameworks that I am aware of.  It is all in the XML.. you can do almost anything you want using it and there are samples (I believe) in the documents for AAF and support to help you achieve what you want to do for your character.  I believe if you "build it they will come" is true... there are likely others that want something you are wanting and will appreciate it if you or someone else whats to build it.  It dosn't seem a great idea at first.. however, if you think of it... it is. Imagine the possibilities and what can be done... nobody is holding you back. The only thing stopping someone from having what they want in the game is coding the xml (and for some items an animation still needs to bebuilt) but that is it.

Note: I do understand your frustration... I hope you understand the possibilities with this format.

1 hour ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Fresh install for me as well, with a new game too. All the stuff is registering, just any time I try to initiate sex, I get that error.

Have you got the new halstorms'tags xlm thing in your AAF forlder? Do you have any amims pack with use furniture? Get halstorms and reinstall your anims with the furniture. Savage Cabbage got updated with CC stuff and Nuka-World, by the way

1 hour ago, Clegane said:

Have you got the new halstorms'tags xlm thing in your AAF forlder? Do you have any amims pack with use furniture? Get halstorms and reinstall your anims with the furniture. Savage Cabbage got updated with CC stuff and Nuka-World, by the way

Yeah I mentioned earlier that I have the new AAF with the new Halstrom Tags. Posted my load order and have all the furniture mods that are required by the animation mods that I have as well. I saw that SavageCabbage released a beta version recently, but I didn't download that as I never use the CC.

Like I mentioned before, everything was working just fine before updating to the newest version of AAF. Updated my game, updated all F4SE mods and updated AAF. Same mods as before when I wasn't having any issues, but with the new AAF update, I get the "furniture group not found" error.

EDIT: On another note, went to try Dogmeat cause I thought, hey Dogmeat won't use furniture. Didn't get the error (cause, well, Dogmeat doesn't use furniture lol), but no animations played. They just stand there doing nothing until they finish. Tried again with a human and again, furniture group not found error.

1 hour ago, Clegane said:

I just went to the download page.......I saw an update for Violate, but not Savage Cabbage.

?

EDIT: Found it......

?

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Do you have more than 9 CC installed?

I don't use any of the CC content.

I use MO 2, but I install every version of F4SE to the main FO4 folder and not via MO 2. Everything else gets installed via it though. Here's my load order if that'll help.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
VotWMaster.esm
AAF.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
NPCScaling.esm
SimSettlements.esm
Industrial Starlight by VikingBaggins.esl
SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl
Industrial Tenpines.esl
Industrial Croup Manor.esl
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp
Perks Shmerks 2.4 full.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
DiverseBodies.esp
KSHairdos.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
Elvani's Track Pack - FIX.esp
EasyLockpicking.esp
EasyHacking.esp
HoloTime.esp
PlayerComments.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
mcgFemaleWalk.esp
mcgFemaleWalk-Granny-eng.esp
Minutemen Paint Job.esp
MMP4APA-blue.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp
FCEjectNoMore.esp
JLS Power Armor Battery Drain vA.esp
PowerLinePhysics.esp
QuickTrade.esp
Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp
[777] Sanctuary - Reworked Roads.esp
UltraInteriorLighting.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
SimHomestead.esp
Swinging Meat Bags.esp
VotWSpecialVideos.esp
Vivid Fallout.esp
WaitAnywhere.esp
AkaMoveYourWorkbench.esp
WorkshopsProduceAcid.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
BetterGenerators.esp
Radrose Usability Enhancements.esp
Better Cooking Stations.esp
Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor + Nuka World patch.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
BLGUNS.esp
Galaxy News Radio.esp
BuildingGroundFix.esp
MoveWorkshopItems-Capsafe.esp
Classic Combat Armor.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Expanded.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Removed Crafting Experience.esp
Crimsomrider's Convenient Resources.esp
GoodOldCartoonsVolumeI.esp
PlayerComments_IceBreakerCDO-Piper_Patch.esp
PlayerComments_IcebreakerCDO-Settlements_MainVersion_Patch.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
Division.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - Galaxy News Radio.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - HoloTime.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - SimHomestead.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - SimSettlements.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - VotWMaster.esp
Radrose - Valdacil Patch - VotWSpecialVideos.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NSA All-in-One.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
GoodOldCartoonsVolumeII.esp
GoodOldCartoonsVolumeIII.esp
AFT_Allow_Piper_Face_Presets.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
StartMeUp.esp
PlayerCommentsStartMeUpFDPPatch.esp
FO4 Merged Patch.esp

[Edit]: I do not get this error whenever I manually trigger a scene either via Immersive Lovers Remastered or via the AAF wizard, I only get it when Autonomy Enhanced scans through nearby NPCs to select two for a scene. The scene still happens, I just get that error. This error started popping up with the latest version of AAF I downloaded from the Nexus and there are no startup errors.

7 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Having the same issues as Gulfwulf and Hogz50. I get the furniture error and then my character and the partner go for a long walk to nowhere then strip and just vanish after the fade to black. Then after several seconds, I reappear where I stripped, though the partner is nowhere to be found.

This might just be a matter of where the mod calling AAF has the actors go.

7 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

And when NPCs have autonomous sex on their own, I get the popup as well about furniture error (AAF Error Furniture group not found).

I need more technical information about what the circumstances are. When I test the command being used it does not do this.

5 hours ago, qtpie said:

Should you absolutely not update AAF during a playthrough?

I updated from former to most recent versions, and now I get a messagebox saying

But the LLFP dll that comes with AAF is definitely installed where it's supposed to be.

Updating during a playthrough can be a risk. Sometimes its no issue. Other times things like this can happen. I have not used it. But, some people have had luck fixing saves with Fallrim tools.

4 hours ago, kiki78 said:

Sorry if i sound demanding or something, sure i am spoiled by SexLab, but i must say, AAF works better than SexLab, much smoother, just some minor glitches + lack of options + finetuning, and mainly - which is on comunity - missing 1000s of good animations. So, thank you for your work, its pretty impressive.

Thank you. I don't see your input as demanding. I welcome constructive criticism and requests.

Entitled demands (and you didn't do that) I just can't really do without large payments. :)

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

AAF isn't running at all........No white text, no home key, no AAF icon in the corner of my screen.

Dead as a doornail.

?

There could be some bugs to work out. But, I don't think anything that big. I believe something outside of AAF is wrong with that build.

NMM has gone awry for some people and a basic re-install of it isn't enough to fix. You have to manually delete a bunch of files and then re-install.

8 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

I don't use any of the CC content.

Thank you. That rules out one theory.

I think I really need mod author / dev level information about this to troubleshoot.

3 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

There could be some bugs to work out. But, I don't think anything that big. I believe something outside of AAF is wrong with that build.

NMM has gone awry for some people and a basic re-install of it isn't enough to fix.

I manually install my stuff, so it's not NMM.......Not this time, anyway.

Is there anything besides Looksmenu that is required before AAF will run?

?

I'd post Flashy's scripts but he didn't include the source code. I've seen just about every animation I have being run, so I think he just grabs two actors and tells AAF to pick an animation for them, but I could be wrong. ILE:R's two picked animations (Rufgt's kissing and hugging) work just fine when I use its menu to select them so I don't know what's going on.

I use XDI and LevelUpMenuEx, so I updated them too and I have more than 20 CC mods -all shirts,Settlement ambush Kit,  bunch of weapon and armor skins(shi, Halloween,, Bos Atom Cats), Tunnel Snakes, all houses, Black Devil , Sentinel, Captain Cosmos, allfree stuff too. 

All works fine

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

This might just be a matter of where the mod calling AAF has the actors go.

I need more technical information about what the circumstances are. When I test the command being used it does not do this.

Well, I was using a Prostitute to test it via dialogue. Hookers of the Commonwealth - Settlement Edition to be exact, with RXL's patch to make it work with AAF. So instead of the fade to black that would usually occur when asking for sex, it uses AAF to play an animation afterwards instead. I was at Sanctuary, new game, female main character and the Hooker is female as well. I have the ignore gender option set to true, though that has never caused issues before.

That's pretty much the scenario lol. Posted a load order earlier with my mod list so you could see what I have installed as well.

Thing is, this happens with NPC on NPC action as well. With autonomy (shenanigans from RSE) where NPCs have sex on their own, I get the pop up as well about AAF Error: Furniture Group Not Found. And like I mentioned above, I even went to try on Dogmeat (non-human that doesn't use furniture) to see if I get the same error, and while everything worked finally, no animations played.

So interesting turn of events. Before I was trying to activate everything via dialogue instead of using the AAF Wizard (just felt more immersive doing it via dialogue than opening a menu to set it all up), and that seems to be the issue for me.

Went ahead and used the AAF Wizard to set up some stuff between my female character and a male NPC and it went off just fine. But as soon as I tried to do anything via dialogue, I got that error again (AAF Error: furniture group not found). I'm using RSE to handle things via dialogue (get naked, let an NPC ask for sex type deal). Used to use MCG, but they mentioned that it doesn't work properly with the new version of AAF so didn't install that one this time around.

But using Hookers of the Commonwealth - Settlement Edition and RSE to try to initiate sex via dialogue, and I get that error. And seeing as the NPC to NPC sex uses RSE to initiate sex as well between NPCs, that might be the issue. Cause using the AAF Wizard to just set up a sex scene works fine, it's just when I try to have sex via dialogue that the error shows up.

Hope that helps a bit.

EDIT: So it seems the new version of AAF pretty much borked all addon mods (MCG, RSE, HotC, Autonomy, etc). Sex seems to initiate just fine via the AAF Wizard on it's own, but if I try to use any addon to initiate sex, I get errors. So something new has caused all addons to stop functioning properly now.

12 hours ago, Akoniite said:

Really... Why ?!
I mean why we need to do that, animations already work... If I play a normal anime with 2 girls, one get the strapon and the animation play.... It's not a question of gender, but who get the strapon (to play the masculine gender)!

I was more thinking about something like, when you start AFF, you choose people and assign them number.... It's possible to make like for example, the number 0 (first character choice) to always be the "masculine gender" (2 girls, the 0 get the strapon) (one girl, one man, if 0 is the man, play as normal, if the 0 is the woman, she got the strapon and fuck the dude (with the MM animations) ????? !!

AAF allows for practically every combination, so that gets complicated believe me when you are trying to work out who is receiving Jizz from who in a 6 actor animation, I have spent last 3 weeks on coding a spunk system to do that and only hope to test it tomorrow :)

Learning how to do the XML edits isn't complex as coding, you need to install Notepad++, open the file swap all the "Male" and "Female" references in the animationData.XML's then test them and adjust the X/Y offsets if necessary. Then rename the XML file and in the first line to something like "MF Leitos animationData.xml" then save test, create a download page and share it for others, bingo you are now a modder  :)
Other Modders here will help if you have questions there is probably more help faster on Dagobakings AAF in Discord.

1 hour ago, SpyderArachnid said:

So interesting turn of events. Before I was trying to activate everything via dialogue instead of using the AAF Wizard (just felt more immersive doing it via dialogue than opening a menu to set it all up), and that seems to be the issue for me.

Went ahead and used the AAF Wizard to set up some stuff between my female character and a male NPC and it went off just fine. But as soon as I tried to do anything via dialogue, I got that error again (AAF Error: furniture group not found). I'm using RSE to handle things via dialogue (get naked, let an NPC ask for sex type deal). Used to use MCG, but they mentioned that it doesn't work properly with the new version of AAF so didn't install that one this time around.

But using Hookers of the Commonwealth - Settlement Edition and RSE to try to initiate sex via dialogue, and I get that error. And seeing as the NPC to NPC sex uses RSE to initiate sex as well between NPCs, that might be the issue. Cause using the AAF Wizard to just set up a sex scene works fine, it's just when I try to have sex via dialogue that the error shows up.

Hope that helps a bit.

EDIT: So it seems the new version of AAF pretty much borked all addon mods (MCG, RSE, HotC, Autonomy, etc). Sex seems to initiate just fine via the AAF Wizard on it's own, but if I try to use any addon to initiate sex, I get errors. So something new has caused all addons to stop functioning properly now.

I have the sane issue, uninstalling anim packs with furniture.xml seems to get rid of it (.savage cabbage, crazy's gun anim for sure,. atomic lust I would assume as well but was missing something for that) everything works fine with those uninstalled. 

6 minutes ago, Nosimo said:

I have the sane issue, uninstalling anim packs with furniture.xml seems to get rid of it (.savage cabbage, crazy's gun anim for sure,. atomic lust I would assume as well but was missing something for that) everything works fine with those uninstalled. 

Correct. I used SEU, and before I did a reinstall, me & the NPC would just disappear without a trace & the NPC would never return.

While Dago is working on a fix, it seems I may be forced to revert to 4Play, since I can't get AAF to work, no matter what I do.

?