7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I had tagged some animations aggressive when the old RSE was having big issues, and I must have cleaned up some, you may have to install an animation pack that has aggressive tags or go to a later version of RSE that accepts those tagged "Neutral" as well

Hello Halstrom!

I have the newest RSE and AAF, and all the animation pack installed. Perhaps some of the animation pack has an update what i've missed?

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I had tagged some animations aggressive when the old RSE was having big issues, and I must have cleaned up some, you may have to install an animation pack that has aggressive tags or go to a later version of RSE that accepts those tagged "Neutral" as well

ONE MORE POST TILL THE BIG 10K! DO SOMETHING FANCY!

I just updated Super Mutant Redux to version 2.2 and noticed that it now up-scales them thus making animation very wonky.

this is the changelog on the page:

• -SM Height Fix... Standard Mutants Set at 1.05 to 1.125, should resolve the doorway issue
  • -SM Height Fix ... Strong Set to 1.10

Is there an easy way to re-scale them to the original size only during AAF scenes, I appreciate the mod for making them huge and more menacing. 

26 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

I just updated Super Mutant Redux to version 2.2 and noticed that it now up-scales them thus making animation very wonky.

this is the changelog on the page:

• -SM Height Fix... Standard Mutants Set at 1.05 to 1.125, should resolve the doorway issue
  • -SM Height Fix ... Strong Set to 1.10

Is there an easy way to re-scale them to the original size only during AAF scenes, I appreciate the mod for making them huge and more menacing. 

I'm not quite sure it will work. But, you can try setting the auto-scale setting to true in AAF_settings.xml

I wonder why AAF is initialized all the time !

I'm not talking about the Home key to get started
I am talking about the automatic start of this mod at each loading save
I like this mod but I do not use it every time either.
there can not be a shortcut key for start it ? , or I missed a translation about that sorry 
in any case thanks for everything !

2 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

AAF has to parse all the XML files in Data\AAF, and has to re-read them each time the game loads since they may change (for example if you add new animation packs).  AAF has to initialize at load time so that other mods can call the AAF routines.  Otherwise those mods would not work when they tried to use AAF.

3 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

there can not be a shortcut key for start it ? , or I missed a translation about that sorry 

Perhaps it is better that you have to go back and use FNIS? etc. 
Many mods initialize when they start to be sure they have everything situated.. AAF is just honest and let you know it is doing it.. Also, I believe (could be wrong) but it will also help you see if there are any issues before you get into play that you need to address as well. useful. I am not annoyed I use MO. I have an AAF profile and a non AAF profile and no need to worry about "I do not use it every time either" issue. when I use it.. I activate that profile. :D 

4 hours ago, NoxOculis said:

Loads of mods load when you load a save, AAF is just one of the few that visualizes it.

17 minutes ago, korbe said:

yo! new fallout update today! nexus version needs an update! thanx

I need an updated LLFP and LooksMenu first. Otherwise, update is ready to go.

12 minutes ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Before/after the cleaning of AAF for an update, what do I about all the other mods related to AAF (animations, patches, etc).  Do I have to clean those to or just install AAF?

Content mods (animations and patches) should not need cleaning. But, other mods using AAF like RSE might. You would need to check with their authors to confirm.

Is there a way to have only NPCs strip? I'd like the player to keep everything equipped during scenes. I've tried setting up no-strip items in the vinfamy control panel, but everything is unequipped regardless. Sorry if this has been answered before, but in earlier versions the player kept what you chose equipped and I quite liked that.

4 hours ago, Volmir said:

Is there a way to have only NPCs strip? I'd like the player to keep everything equipped during scenes. I've tried setting up no-strip items in the vinfamy control panel, but everything is unequipped regardless. Sorry if this has been answered before, but in earlier versions the player kept what you chose equipped and I quite liked that.

Should now be possible to use AAF UI’s new equipment manager script to tell certain npcs to take off their clothes and then just toggle your clothing back on.

Absolutely loving the new update that has the ability to toggle equipment during scenes. Was nice not to have my PC undress during a certain scene till I wanted her to. I did notice though it didn't reequip the gear I toggled off though for that particular scene after the scene had ended and exited AAF UI Menu. Did I do something wrong? Or is that just something still being worked on?

For those of you who unwillingly updated to the newest version of FO4.

1. Open your steam client bootstrapper console (if you don't see a console menu, right click your steam.exe shortcut file, go to properties, shortcut, then add " -console" behind the target location. example: F:\Steam\Steam.exe -console)
2. Write this "download_depot 377160 377162 5003114936801478504" that should download fallout4.exe 1.10.111.0
3. Overwrite the new exe file with this one (have the 1.10.114 exe backed up).

8 hours ago, Volmir said:

When installing AAF, make sure to select the "No stripping" option then just use the console command "unequipall" on the NPCs... you have to open the console first, then click on the NPC and type "unequipall". 

They (Bethesda) broke my install with their auto update unfortunately(thought I had disabled auto updates too..).. after updating MCM, XDI, F4SE, voice pitch mod, etc what will I need to update probably? After looksmenu gets updated will I need to find something for llfp? Will AAF need an update? RSE/MCG? Beth has done such a number on my install I have no clue what to do anymore.