11 minutes ago, trees said:

Is it possible to install an older version of LL FP over what AAF provides then? I don't want to have to re-optimize 20+ gigs of textures if I don't have to, that's a day-long job

It is possible, yes.  All of the previous versions of LLFP are on its download page.

But I don't understand why you would need to re-optimize your textures if you update your game version and F4SE.  If your textures are loose files they will still override anything from the BA2s, and none of the Fallout 4 texture BA2s have been updated since May 2016.

Was wondering if there is way to speed up the redressing after the animation ends ?? right now it looks like it waits too long before the redress scripts kicks in. due to the delay sometimes the redress does not seem to trigger at all untill next animations sequence.

btw i am bit confused since you are talking about beta 18 and 19 yet at nexus there is still beta 10 are we talking about the same beta file from 31st of august ??

19 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

updating to beta 18 from 17 keeps giving me a AAF ERROR 051 and breaks all animations for me is there something i did wrong?

Run the installer again and tell it to install the Sample XML files.  Apparently something in the base AAF XML files is referring to something in the sample AAF_reactionSetData.xml.

8 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering if there is way to speed up the redressing after the animation ends ?? right now it looks like it waits too long before the redress scripts kicks in. due to the delay sometimes the redress does not seem to trigger at all untill next animations sequence.

data\AAF\AAF_settings.xml

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

btw i am bit confused since you are talking about beta 18 and 19 yet at nexus there is still beta 10 are we talking about the same beta file from 31st of august ??

Think it's only patreons and mod makers that have access to the most recent dev builds. Everyone else needs to wait one month for the next nexus release.

57 minutes ago, Campbell said:

Think it's only patreons and mod makers that have access to the most recent dev builds. Everyone else needs to wait one month for the next nexus release.

Yes, that is true.

This isn't a bad thing. Development is moving at a rapid pace. (as evident with the version numbers) and many changes are going to come down... Like how you access the AAF function for example minor change. will have to push the Home key then enter as opposed to the old style of just the Home key... this is to make it more stable and responsive from my understanding. AND so far I can tell you it is true.

Give the team a bit of time to get this up and running. It is moving quite well and keep in mind it took some time to get a really solid version of Sexlab and Sexout for that matter.

5 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Cool. Any ETA on when it'll be released to us unwashed masses?

[Edit]: what was the problem?

Should be around 9/30

There is a weird issue with Papyrus where it will sometimes capitalize the first letter of a variable name or variable value. Testing on my machine, the position setting gets turned from "position" to "Position". I thought that this would be universal behavior. But, apparently, due to some unknown variation, it leaves "position" as "position" in some cases. So, I fixed it by checking both variations for a value.

3 hours ago, nestor28 said:

updating to beta 18 from 17 keeps giving me a AAF ERROR 051 and breaks all animations for me is there something i did wrong?

I removed some placeholder XML files out of the standard install. I have to double-check. But, I think this is being caused because another mod is referring to an entry in the placeholder XML that is no longer there.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

This is a deliberate feature so that users can see overlay effects after an animation. Besides, it's not very realistic that clothes instantly appears on the moment an animation ends.

That said, you can adjust the delay in AAF_settings.xml with the 'reequip_delay' setting.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

10 is the last public build. The more recent ones are test builds available to mod authors and patrons. I should have another public build ready around 9/30.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

I removed some placeholder XML files out of the standard install. I have to double-check. But, I think this is being caused because another mod is referring to an entry in the placeholder XML that is no longer there.

I tried what EgoBallistic said and reinstalled with the sample XML files and everything fine now. thanks for getting back to me quickly.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Should be around 9/30

There is a weird issue with Papyrus where it will sometimes capitalize the first letter of a variable name or variable value. Testing on my machine, the position setting gets turned from "position" to "Position". I thought that this would be universal behavior. But, apparently, due to some unknown variation, it leaves "position" as "position" in some cases. So, I fixed it by checking both variations for a value.

Cool. I'll check out the next public build and let you know if I have any issues.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I would still like to figure out what it is that is referencing the sample XML.

AAF itself is using the "default" reactionSet as a fallback if an Action does not specify a reactionSet.  The compatibility patch for Leito and Crazy adds action XMLs for FF and Dog animations which do not specify reactionSets.  So you will only get this error if you have Leito and Crazy and the compatibility patch for them installed.

Hi,

I haven't seen this reported in the issues on the Wiki page, didn't find it discussed here either - but I've noticed a weird behavior with animations. It looks as if they tend to start at the closest possible position to the PC, no matter if PC participates in the animation or not. As a result with RSE Shenanigans and Solicitations when NPCs have sex, they all tend to start it around me. IOW their favorite fucking spot is my house. While I'm cooking or crafting at the night time, I can always hear them fucking at my kitchen. Drives me crazy sometimes, LOL. "Go awaaaay! Don't you have your own fucking houses, perverts! Aaaarrgh!"

Can this be caused by AAF or it's not up to it to choose the place and I should go bother RSE author? Thanks :)

16 minutes ago, phillout said:

Hi,

I haven't seen this reported in the issues on the Wiki page, didn't find it discussed here either - but I've noticed a weird behavior with animations. It looks as if they tend to start at the closest possible position to the PC, no matter if PC participates in the animation or not. As a result with RSE Shenanigans and Solicitations when NPCs have sex, they all tend to start it around me. IOW their favorite fucking spot is my house. While I'm cooking or crafting at the night time, I can always hear them fucking at my kitchen. Drives me crazy sometimes, LOL. "Go awaaaay! Don't you have your own fucking houses, perverts! Aaaarrgh!"

Can this be caused by AAF or it's not up to it to choose the place and I should go bother RSE author? Thanks :)

Thank you for pointing this out.

The "location scan" does always use the player as the center location. Even if they are not involved. So, that would explain this.

It's not really using the closest possible position to the PC. But, at least a position within a radius around the PC.

I think that this needs to be changed. Will add to to-do list.