8 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Thank you for answering my questions :). When you say wizard is that the install window from a mod manager? Also I wish I knew coding :( I wouldn't try and alter a code. I do know what an XML file is, but I have a fear of changing something, then everything breaks. The closest to coding I know of is with Powershell and I am fairly confident on Command Line.

AAF has a wizard in-game where you can select actors, locations and position animations.

5 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Thank YOU @dagobaking for giving us a pile of very useful ones and zeros!

Another_pathetic_display_Leaked_memo-8642d4af3a6bed045a535a450e1042a3.png.f5065e7f44fda60147713e0ef27f15fe.png

stormy-sue-trump-web.jpg

That escalated quickly.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Just wanted to give a shout out to the community. AAF would be a pile of useless ones and zeros if not for the content makers, guide makers and folks who help each other figure out how to use it.

Your comraderie is impressive!

1059990139.jpg

Nope, thank YOU for your effort! You've been providing as much support as you could to everyone that needed it and it was unwavering to say the least..  salutes to you!

Hey DK,

Danse got some loving from scribe Harding via Flashy's autonomy mod and now he's running around without his power armor. Is there a way, short of making him a companion with AFT, to force him back into it? Thanks. Just an FYI: He did this before we started the ArcJet Systems quest to get the transponder.

4 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Hey DK,

Danse got some loving from scribe Harding via Flashy's autonomy mod and now he's running around without his power armor. Is there a way, short of making him a companion with AFT, to force him back into it? Thanks. Just an FYI: He did this before we started the ArcJet Systems quest to get the transponder.

I think I'd have to track if actors are taken out of the armor and try to put them back in. If you can post the request on the issue tracker I will research when I can.

3 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Please oh please, no politics, this is one of the very few places left on Earth thats mostly argument free. ?

Fine. Back to Synths:

I-Robot-Hillary.jpg

2 hours ago, riot_punch said:

All right, no more.

lol. What mod is that?

i'm having trouble with AAF animations, I've  been  working for 3 hours  to correct this  but  no avail. I tried by  deleting (picturesque presests for looks menu)

It solved nothing, I then reinstalled nude  male cut. then reinstalled AAF keeping the nude male cut meshes, but  still nothing.  this is the screenshot of  my  problem, the body is inflated and the erection is a foot and a half long, but  once the animation is over and  my  char  is redressed, the body goes  back to normal.

the hands are  clipped  smaller then the wrists, the calves are  huge, the whole body is inflated.....im wondering if  this is supermutant I cant figure  out whats causing  this  I reinstalled  AAF sevral times.

ScreenShot16.png

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I'm not sure. But, that's what it looks like to me. In that case, you may need to check into the animation pack that includes SM animations.

yea it was the feet that tipped me off to the supermutant idea, Cant figure how a SM body would blend wiith a Human mesh and texture, I have to knock down all SM animation mods and see if it fixes it.      Just an update it was AAF leito supermutant that was the culprit.

Hi

Need some help, not sure that it's an AAF issue or RSE, thought i'd start asking here.

Since moving from FP to AAF a couple of weeks ago, I have been having problems with save files, at some point after a few hours of game play (6-7 usually) It becomes impossible to load saves, the games ctd's while trying to load the save. The only way I can load the last saves are by going back to an old save and then loading the last save.

Tried cleaning the saves with Fallrim tools, tried disabling AAF and the rest of the mods depending on it, didn't help.

Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Ronin13 said:

Hi

Need some help, not sure that it's an AAF issue or RSE, thought i'd start asking here.

Since moving from FP to AAF a couple of weeks ago, I have been having problems with save files, at some point after a few hours of game play (6-7 usually) It becomes impossible to load saves, the games ctd's while trying to load the save. The only way I can load the last saves are by going back to an old save and then loading the last save.

Tried cleaning the saves with Fallrim tools, tried disabling AAF and the rest of the mods depending on it, didn't help.

Any ideas?

Hm. I haven't heard of that one before. Might not have anything to do with either AAF or RSE.

10 minutes ago, PsychoWookiee9 said:

Haha that Trump mod is great. XD

Anyway, AAF is mostly working great for me (with RSE, MCG, FPE) except when a scene is started by another mod (not the wizard) only one stage of an animation plays, not the entire thing. I have AAF Position tags, AAF Compatibility Patches, Leito's animations, Atomic Lust, Mutated Lust, SavageCabbage's Animations, Farelle Animations, Vadermania's Animations. Anyone else having this? Am I missing something?

Make sure you didn't choose the separate animations (non-staged) during the installation process of Leito - AAF patch.  

13 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I'm not sure. But, that's what it looks like to me. In that case, you may need to check into the animation pack that includes SM animations.

I started a new game I thought aaf leito supermutant was the trouble  but this is back again.....its just a weird bug.  when I use the home key, the animation is fine, when I select from just business this happens but just business mod uses AAF animations.  FO4EDIT shows no conflicts, figured it wont because they're all single files. Loot shows clean perfect mods in load order. This  bug m is a phanthom.

5 hours ago, Ronin13 said:

Thx anyway, figured maybe someone has run across this sort of bug. Very annoying.

Hello, Im no expert, but have you tried verifying the game in steam properties? Sounds like a bug in the loadup exe...….my suggestion, start a new game, not to play it, but  to see  if any Scripts error messages come up in pre war times.  Its usually where  I start my  Bug hunts.   I hope it helps

One thing I have noticed, since implementing it into RSE, is that facial animation archetypes do not seem to be copied over to the body-double. In CSA, aggressive activity ensues and I used three possible archetypes (Angry, InPain and Afraid). On their own, they work fine, but when the body double comes into play, it has the Neutral facial archetype. Any way to copy this over or not so much (as I suspect)?