3 hours ago, holdout said:

@Tentacus This is call I did within a quest and then I have other scripts reference the quest and call this function, so I can centralize the  sex call.   But the code in the function itself is self contained to make the call to AAF so you should be able to put something similar directly into a fragment.  This doesn't register any of the AAF event callbacks.  It just set the settings and call start scene.

Thanks Holdout. This should help. Even though I've been doing this a while now I am seriously lacking in basic scripting ability :) My son mocks how hairbrained I do things.

EDIT: I've got everything working now from a fragment directly. I have no idea what I was doing wrong before but having your example code helped in any case. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Does this require those mods. ?  I don' t use ANY CC MODS ;) AT All and likely never will.

Nope.  The new XML files are optional, you check them on or off during the mod installation.  They allow SavageCabbage's furniture animations to work with furniture added by CC mods.

Why there is no "role choice" ????
Most of the time it go only one way, we can't change role, that's a bit ridiculous...
Would be nice to have a "role choice" in AAF, like the "place choice" and "anime choice", why not a "role choice" aswell....

Playing as a woman, sex with a dude, he fuck me, sex with woman, she got the strapon and fuck me.... I want that freaking strapon and fuck them !!!! ^^
(One time I get the strapon and fuck another girl) !

I have a strange problem with the new AAF beta / Fallout4 update. AAF has been installed with NMM, the ESM is correctly selected, all the files seem to be in place ... but in the game, it's like AAF is not there at all ... no animations (No errors, either), no hotkeys work ...

3 hours ago, Akoniite said:

Why there is no "role choice" ????
Most of the time it go only one way, we can't change role, that's a bit ridiculous...
Would be nice to have a "role choice" in AAF, like the "place choice" and "anime choice", why not a "role choice" aswell....

Playing as a woman, sex with a dude, he fuck me, sex with woman, she got the strapon and fuck me.... I want that freaking strapon and fuck them !!!! ^^
(One time I get the strapon and fuck another girl) !

The existing animations can be used, someone just needs to copy the PositionData and AnimationData XML's and using NotePad++ swap the genders and possibly adjust the offsets where needed. So far no ones been interested to do so and those of us working on stuff are too busy.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

The existing animations can be used, someone just needs to copy the PositionData and AnimationData XML's and using NotePad++ swap the genders and possibly adjust the offsets where needed. So far no ones been interested to do so and those of us working on stuff are too busy.

I think people just kinda expect to be able to do it with a button like in every other sex framework. AAF has come along pretty fast I think people might be a little spoiled. 

I have small slightly annoying problem with ending animations/reequipping.

At first, my weapon turns allways invisible, i need to unequip and reequip it, then its ok. It shoots and all, but its just empty hands.

And second problem, with interaction in that 15sec window after sex (f.e. having sex with doctor, after that happens their forced dialogue), my character doesnt reequip items, stays naked. Sometimes it happens even to given npc.

Any tips how to deal with these things? Second problem could just do outfit switcher, but first...

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I think people just kinda expect to be able to do it with a button like in every other sex framework. AAF has come along pretty fast I think people might be a little spoiled. 

I think it's less spoiled and more making bad assumptions (that mods of this type will/should all work the same).

AAF is set up in an intentionally different way. I focus alot on maximizing configuration possibilities through the XML (without needing my input/coding and without in-game config). There are so many kinks and combinations of things that people are into. I don't want to try to chase them around and make new exceptions in the base code for everyones fetish as they get brought up. It's not even an adult-specific framework.

If some combo seems missing, its most likely because nobody interested in that has gone through the steps to make the XML and share with others. Many things are already covered. But, if there is something else that someone really wants to see, the tools/docs (and people willing to talk it through) are already there for them to set it up and pitch in for others with the same interest.

4 hours ago, kiki78 said:

I have small slightly annoying problem with ending animations/reequipping.

At first, my weapon turns allways invisible, i need to unequip and reequip it, then its ok. It shoots and all, but its just empty hands.

And second problem, with interaction in that 15sec window after sex (f.e. having sex with doctor, after that happens their forced dialogue), my character doesnt reequip items, stays naked. Sometimes it happens even to given npc.

Any tips how to deal with these things? Second problem could just do outfit switcher, but first...

I will have to test the weapon thing. I have not seen that with vanilla weapons.

The equip delay is intentional. It's more realistic that people dont instantly re-requip after an animation. And it gives some time to see overlays that may have been applied. You can adjust the delay if desired in the settings.

15 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I posted a screenshot of the error. It only pops up currently when Autonomy Enhanced finds two actors for sex scenes. The scenes still animate just fine, but I get that error every time. I'm also using Rufgt's animation pack.

Do you have more than 9 CC installed?

7 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Really... Why ?!
I mean why we need to do that, animations already work... If I play a normal anime with 2 girls, one get the strapon and the animation play.... It's not a question of gender, but who get the strapon (to play the masculine gender)!

I was more thinking about something like, when you start AFF, you choose people and assign them number.... It's possible to make like for example, the number 0 (first character choice) to always be the "masculine gender" (2 girls, the 0 get the strapon) (one girl, one man, if 0 is the man, play as normal, if the 0 is the woman, she got the strapon and fuck the dude (with the MM animations) ????? !!

17 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Use the pg up and down keys now instead, its mentioned in the update notes

Thanks, yes that is suppose to work then somehow RSE was bugged because animation triggered by it and other FPE dont allow shuffling key to work only if i use AAF directly with home key can i use the shuffle key correctly.

1 minute ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Thanks, yes that is suppose to work then somehow RSE was bugged because animation triggered by it and other FPE dont allow shuffling key to work only if i use AAF directly with home key can i use the shuffle key correctly.

I'm pretty sure that is because in some cases those mods are starting a specific position animation. So, in those cases, the animation list to shuffle through would only be that one option. If they are trigger a random animation or random one with a certain tag, then you would have a larger list to shuffle through.

That functionality is kind of important because it maintains the desired context in a given situation and could make needed restraints for furniture (like only allowing shuffling between bed animations when on a bed and blocking chair or ground ones).

Having the same issues as Gulfwulf and Hogz50. I get the furniture error and then my character and the partner go for a long walk to nowhere then strip and just vanish after the fade to black. Then after several seconds, I reappear where I stripped, though the partner is nowhere to be found.

And when NPCs have autonomous sex on their own, I get the popup as well about furniture error (AAF Error Furniture group not found).

This only started happening with the newest update. Never had this issue before on previous versions. Not sure a load order will help, but here it is anyways just incase (to see what animation and addons I'm using for AAF). Same mods that I was using with previous versions of AAF (when I didn't have this issue), only change is the new version of AAF and Halstrom's Tags.

EDIT: Thought I'd add, my game is updated, using the latest F4SE as well. All my F4SE mods are updated as well, so nothing outdated there either (always use the latest version of all my mods).

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*ACS Master.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*Loads.esm
*NAC.esm
*NewCalibers.esp
*XDI.esm
*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*Insignificant Object Remover.esp
*ABP Paintings.esp
*AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp
*AkaSinger.esp
*AkaWaterWorld.esp
*BuildableBurningCampfires.esp
*CREAtiveClutter.esp
*Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
*X13_Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture SMM Override.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*dinoshelf.esp
*Eli_Crafting Shiz 9000.esp
*Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
*Fusebox Generator.esp
*g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
*GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
*HappyMaker.esp
*HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*Just Some Curtains and Rugs.esp
*NWM_House.esp
*NWM_VVITCH_HAUS.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Renovated Decorations and Furniture.esp
*SchoolDeskObject.esp
*Settlement_Markers.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
*Snappy_HouseK.esp
*Snappy_DLC03.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Towel_Beds.esp
*Unicorn_Farts_And_God_Rays.esp
*V's Stylish Decor2.esp
*Vault-tec brighter lights.esp
*VC_BetterWorkshopLightsComplete.esp
*XnjguyFilledMods_AIO.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*HoloTime_2.esp
*More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
*OWR.esp
*OWR2.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*RAO - OWR patch.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*The LoveMe Pills.esp
*TransferSettlements.esp
*Turrets Defense X10.esp
*VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
*VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
*WaitAnywhere.esp
*BobbleGirl.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*Merged Random Outfits.esp
*NukaRadBans.esp
*rfortaleza2.esp
*rfortaleza2_AE.esp
*SkyrimConversions.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*1nivslootyVaultSuitMale.esp
*1nivslootyVaultSuit111Replacer.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
*ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
*NAC-AE Patch.esp
*NAC-FarHarbor.esp
*NAC-NukaWorld.esp
*NAI.esp
*TrueGrass.esp
*Wasteland Water Revival - Tropical Legacy.esp
*AWARHERO The Great Green Jewel.esp
*Sanctuary_RedRocket_Plus.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*DCE_female_body_replacer_EasyGirl.esp
*The Castle.esp
*VALENTINE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*CBBE.esp
*HiPolyFaces.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp
*AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp
*AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
*llamaCompanionHeather.esp
*llamaCompanionHeather-VIS-G - AE Patch.esp
*Merged NPC Overhaul.esp
*Merged Companion Overhaul.esp
*DiverseChildren.esp
*KSHairSettlers LMC.esp
*WhatsYourName.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*AAF_RSE - Diamond City Expansion Patch.esp
*AAF_RSE - VIS Patch.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
*ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp

8 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Having the same issues as Gulfwulf and Hogz50. I get the furniture error and then my character and the partner go for a long walk to nowhere then strip and just vanish after the fade to black. Then after several seconds, I reappear where I stripped, though the partner is nowhere to be found.

And when NPCs have autonomous sex on their own, I get the popup as well about furniture error (AAF Error Furniture group not found).

This only started happening with the newest update. Never had this issue before on previous versions. Not sure a load order will help, but here it is anyways just incase (to see what animation and addons I'm using for AAF). Same mods that I was using with previous versions of AAF (when I didn't have this issue), only change is the new version of AAF and Halstrom's Tags.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file is used by the game to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*ACS Master.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*Loads.esm
*NAC.esm
*NewCalibers.esp
*XDI.esm
*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*Insignificant Object Remover.esp
*ABP Paintings.esp
*AkaInvisibleFurniture.esp
*AkaSinger.esp
*AkaWaterWorld.esp
*BuildableBurningCampfires.esp
*CREAtiveClutter.esp
*Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
*X13_Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture SMM Override.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*dinoshelf.esp
*Eli_Crafting Shiz 9000.esp
*Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp
*Fusebox Generator.esp
*g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
*GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
*HappyMaker.esp
*HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
*ImmersiveVendors.esp
*Just Some Curtains and Rugs.esp
*NWM_House.esp
*NWM_VVITCH_HAUS.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Renovated Decorations and Furniture.esp
*SchoolDeskObject.esp
*Settlement_Markers.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
*Snappy_HouseK.esp
*Snappy_DLC03.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Towel_Beds.esp
*Unicorn_Farts_And_God_Rays.esp
*V's Stylish Decor2.esp
*Vault-tec brighter lights.esp
*VC_BetterWorkshopLightsComplete.esp
*XnjguyFilledMods_AIO.esp
*DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
*HoloTime_2.esp
*More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
*OWR.esp
*OWR2.esp
*Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
*RAO - OWR patch.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*SettlementMenuManager.esp
*The LoveMe Pills.esp
*TransferSettlements.esp
*Turrets Defense X10.esp
*VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
*VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
*WaitAnywhere.esp
*BobbleGirl.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*Merged Random Outfits.esp
*NukaRadBans.esp
*rfortaleza2.esp
*rfortaleza2_AE.esp
*SkyrimConversions.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*1nivslootyVaultSuitMale.esp
*1nivslootyVaultSuit111Replacer.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
*ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
*NAC-AE Patch.esp
*NAC-FarHarbor.esp
*NAC-NukaWorld.esp
*NAI.esp
*TrueGrass.esp
*Wasteland Water Revival - Tropical Legacy.esp
*AWARHERO The Great Green Jewel.esp
*Sanctuary_RedRocket_Plus.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*DCE_female_body_replacer_EasyGirl.esp
*The Castle.esp
*VALENTINE.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*CBBE.esp
*HiPolyFaces.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp
*AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp
*AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
*llamaCompanionHeather.esp
*llamaCompanionHeather-VIS-G - AE Patch.esp
*Merged NPC Overhaul.esp
*Merged Companion Overhaul.esp
*DiverseChildren.esp
*KSHairSettlers LMC.esp
*WhatsYourName.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*AAF_RSE.esp
*AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp
*AAF_RSE - Diamond City Expansion Patch.esp
*AAF_RSE - VIS Patch.esp
*Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
*ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp

I got this same problem, so I did a fresh install.......

AAF no longer works.......Any version!

Other mods work, but only the dialogue, no animations fire, because AAF is not responding.

As Han Solo famously said, I got a bad feeling about this.........!!!

?

Should you absolutely not update AAF during a playthrough?

I updated from former to most recent versions, and now I get a messagebox saying

AAF ERROR: [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7

But the LLFP dll that comes with AAF is definitely installed where it's supposed to be.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I got this same problem, so I did a fresh install.......

AAF no longer works.......Any version!

Other mods work, but only the dialogue, no animations fire, because AAF is not responding.

As Han Solo famously said, I got a bad feeling about this.........!!!

?

Fresh install for me as well, with a new game too. All the stuff is registering, just any time I try to initiate sex, I get that error.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I will have to test the weapon thing. I have not seen that with vanilla weapons.

The equip delay is intentional. It's more realistic that people dont instantly re-requip after an animation. And it gives some time to see overlays that may have been applied. You can adjust the delay if desired in the settings.

I changed delay to -1 in settings, seems bit better for me, but it still happens. Given interaction can happen anytime, while AAF is running. F.E diamond city barber, i had sex with his mother near him, and he tried to force dialogue about haircut. No reequip after sex. If no npc talks to me, all is ok. Only solution so far, is Outfit switcher hotkey. Its ok, sometimes forgets to get dressed.

About wepaons - I am using RSE+Horizon(totally not fan of bethesda concept of "rpg" lol, same with skyrim+requiem). But it does with any weapon, even unmodded N99... Maybe Horizon does lot of stuff when equipping weapon. Only solution so far is to hotkey weapons, switch to other, and back. That is not so "immersive".

I tried to play with biped slots, what gets undressed, because it unequips f.e. H66 nails, which is not really needed. Sadly there is only range to scan, no way to not ignore "gloves", and unequip main torso part, when using multi part outfits, there is more slots like this. It is minor thing, but list of slots, not range, would be great feature. OR - settings for PC and NPC separate. And slots for weapons (32-43) dont seem to work for me, i was trying to ignore weapon completely, so it wont become invisible.

Sorry if i sound demanding or something, sure i am spoiled by SexLab, but i must say, AAF works better than SexLab, much smoother, just some minor glitches + lack of options + finetuning, and mainly - which is on comunity - missing 1000s of good animations. So, thank you for your work, its pretty impressive.

I've been getting an odd bug as of late, every time my character exits an animation she/he equips a suit of power armor (though I wasn't using power armor when initiating AAF).

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: It was fixed in the latest patch (I'm still running the last versions of basically everything). ?

27 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Fresh install for me as well, with a new game too. All the stuff is registering, just any time I try to initiate sex, I get that error.

AAF isn't running at all........No white text, no home key, no AAF icon in the corner of my screen.

Dead as a doornail.

?

32 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

I wonder what would happen if you did a fresh install right now? Would mods not work at all for you like they did for me?

.......I think Beth has broken something again.......

?