16 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Is there a fix for nearby turrets being chosen for actors in sex scenes?  and a fix for how the camera doesnt follow the PC when a sex scene starts?  Also brahmien (however you spell it)  Chose a brahmien a couple times too. 

Depends on what you are using.  I am using aaf Violate and when default races is disabled turrets will be selected when I surrender so I stick to default races most of the time.  When I am fighting a deathclaw and want some I disable default races then surrender 

Edit: please be more specific about the mods you use and how you use them.  It's something that I am still trying to get used to

Edit 2: is AAF Beta 1 from the main page download the current beta? I was told to use AAF Beta 9 + ( I assume the + means anything greater then 9)

Edit 3: LOL I keep forgetting that AAF is on the nexus my bad

8 hours ago, dagobaking said:

sounds like some scripted event following the scarf?

I have the same mod and it changed my pc's shape too, I think its just that the scarf has a reference body attached to it, when you make an outfit you can attach a body if you want it to change the shape (push up bra's and what not i guess) so i think that's what the mod author did.

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I have the same mod and it changed my pc's shape too, I think its just that the scarf has a reference body attached to it, when you make an outfit you can attach a body if you want it to change the shape (push up bra's and what not i guess) so i think that's what the mod author did.

That makes sense.

Seems odd to attach an entire body to a scarf. But, they probably had a specific reason.

Was wondering if anyone noticed this with AAF is that allot of times when it suppose to look for animations it just not finds them. and then you have to initiate AAF again. it seem to look allot for furnature animations but if there no furnature around it will just skip this part completely instead of playing the animation on the ground. It seem to chose animation completely at random instead of playing it.

is there an xml to allow animation on the ground if there is no furnature around ?? it seem some furnatures are not compatible or just wont work with AAF for some reason even thought they are normal vanilla beds forplay never had a problem selecting type beds.

Hello folks! Hi Dagobaking.

It's been a while I couldn't contribute, still having issues with the 'sleep mode' coming out of nowehere during gameplay. I couldn't even follow what happened here since last time I could.

Anyway... I had an idea since I started enslaving female enemies to create my sorta private squad instead of using normal followers frameworks but I'm starting having troubles managing them all together or in groups at once so an idea came to me thinking about AAF... I was wondering if it was possible to use it also to give other general commands. The idea basically is to activate AAF to scan the NPCs I've got around me and tell them what to do, including commands like "Go Home", "Hold Position" and similar. It would be useful also to tell them where to prostitute for example.

I believe there's no other mod allowing something like that or am I wrong?

Dunno how complicate or easy would be. Does that make sense to you?

Cheers!

9 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering if anyone noticed this with AAF is that allot of times when it suppose to look for animations it just not finds them. and then you have to initiate AAF again. it seem to look allot for furnature animations but if there no furnature around it will just skip this part completely instead of playing the animation on the ground. It seem to chose animation completely at random instead of playing it.

is there an xml to allow animation on the ground if there is no furnature around ?? it seem some furnatures are not compatible or just wont work with AAF for some reason even thought they are normal vanilla beds forplay never had a problem selecting type beds.

The way it is designed to work is that it adds up all of the possibilities based on the inputs it is given. So, it may find 4 compatible furnitures and also ground animation possibilities. But, it chooses the location randomly. So, if there are 4 furnitures, a ground option would only have 1 in 5 chance of being chosen.

But, if a furniture is chosen, it should not fail because it would have already checked to see that a compatible animation was available for that furniture before including it in the list of random possibilities.

It should only fail to start any animation if there is no furniture OR ground animation possible. That can be the case with SavageCabbages packs because he makes almost all furniture or large group animations. So, there may not be any ground options.

For the furniture, there are actually quite a few different beds (30-40+?). The furniture XML probably is missing a bed type or two which would cause them not to get picked up. It is up to the animation pack creators to decide which furnitures they want to include in that list. Maybe some beds cause clipping they don't like?

1 hour ago, Khaahan said:

Hello folks! Hi Dagobaking.

It's been a while I couldn't contribute, still having issues with the 'sleep mode' coming out of nowehere during gameplay. I couldn't even follow what happened here since last time I could.

Anyway... I had an idea since I started enslaving female enemies to create my sorta private squad instead of using normal followers frameworks but I'm starting having troubles managing them all together or in groups at once so an idea came to me thinking about AAF... I was wondering if it was possible to use it also to give other general commands. The idea basically is to activate AAF to scan the NPCs I've got around me and tell them what to do, including commands like "Go Home", "Hold Position" and similar. It would be useful also to tell them where to prostitute for example.

I believe there's no other mod allowing something like that or am I wrong?

Dunno how complicate or easy would be. Does that make sense to you?

Cheers!

Thank you Khaahan.

I am already planning to add follower controls into the UI. It won't be for a while as I have other features stacked up in front of it. But, it is definitely planned.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:21 PM, dagobaking said:

The way it is designed to work is that it adds up all of the possibilities based on the inputs it is given. So, it may find 4 compatible furnitures and also ground animation possibilities. But, it chooses the location randomly. So, if there are 4 furnitures, a ground option would only have 1 in 5 chance of being chosen.

But, if a furniture is chosen, it should not fail because it would have already checked to see that a compatible animation was available for that furniture before including it in the list of random possibilities.

It should only fail to start any animation if there is no furniture OR ground animation possible. That can be the case with SavageCabbages packs because he makes almost all furniture or large group animations. So, there may not be any ground options.

For the furniture, there are actually quite a few different beds (30-40+?). The furniture XML probably is missing a bed type or two which would cause them not to get picked up. It is up to the animation pack creators to decide which furnitures they want to include in that list. Maybe some beds cause clipping they don't like?

Thank you Khaahan.

I am already planning to add follower controls into the UI. It won't be for a while as I have other features stacked up in front of it. But, it is definitely planned.

Thanks for the explanation then i must have been the unlucky one who chose the wrong beds for settlements i usuaully use the blue one because it is small and easy to place and you dont need much space and can add multiple of these into 1 room.

I was also wondering not sure if the new version it is fixed, but in tversion 10 from nexus allot of times when those random animation kicks in the character is transported into another place while you stll here the voice where the black screen occur but when that happens it is very difficult to find where the sex acts is really taking place. and by the time you may have located then action it was already over. kind of like the black screen with no action.

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Thanks for the explanation then i must have been the unlucky one who chose the wrong beds for settlements i usuaully use the blue one because it is small and easy to place and you dont need much space and can add multiple of these into 1 room.

Possibly. It should be relative easy to fix. You can look up which formID that bed is and give it an entry in the furniture XML for the mod that runs animations on it.

I was also wondering not sure if the new version it is fixed, but in tversion 10 from nexus allot of times when those random animation kicks in the character is transported into another place while you stll here the voice where the black screen occur but when that happens it is very difficult to find where the sex acts is really taking place. and by the time you may have located then action it was already over. kind of like the black screen with no action.

I would like to come up with a solution for this. But, I'm not sure if there is one available.

I don't know of a way to control the position of the camera. I know there are ways to manipulate it relative to the player. But, not sure if its position can be moved to a new location (with code).

Hello guys and gals,

In the process of doing yet another clean wipe of FO4 and had a few questions about using a Load Order post on Nexus.

The post is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556?tab=description

which is very thorough and seems to be very good for performance and stability.  I was wondering, around what steps should I start loading all the “kinky” mods from this site.  (Sex animations, AAF, AAF RSE, torture devices, Devious Devices, and many others that make this game worthwhile.) 

Thanks

Hello folks. Hi DK.

I have a couple rounds of questions which might sound obviois and in some way already answered in the past but I must ask it in case my question's form {multiple questions help to find a single all-inclusive answer} make it worthy a different and hopefully helping outcome.

All comes down again to the old problem of bodies alignment if other animations are involved with Leitos's {they alone work like a charm, I'd say...  in an emotional way and I did share here screenshots showing that lesbo passion here... sorry for all men in the Wastelands but I keep you out of the game, you ugly bastards!} animations.

the questions are:

• how hard would be making possible to have AAF working in a steps by steps method for the selection of each animations package or even single groups of animations?
  • I mean... let's say I want two female NPCs use only the strapon animations {but I personally would include any animation in which a woman can replace a man} rather than typical lesbo animations and viceversa... is that possible and how would be achieved?
  • Would that work or we would have the same "bad alignment" result?

The first round of questions brings another round of questions which are about the differences we have when, for example, furniture is involved... hopefully this helps to give an answer even to the questions above:

• when I want to make a female take the place of a male creating an "all females" group/category shouldn't be possible to create a different xml file just like happens for the animations involving "furniture or creatures {dogmeats and other dogs} or supermutants" to have two distinct groups/categories like "FF" and "FM"?
  • Those xml files have different construction in which females have to load/attach the strapon when males have to load the erection state... how should be edited to really work out in such a direction?
  • Wouldn't be possible, and how, to make a female {but should work for any NPC} "perform" in a specific piece of available furniture {hopefully including, one day, those I'm going to personally design {that's my reallife job afterall}?

I personally did try to edit the xml files in a way to do all I stated questioning above but the result I had was in breaking the whole game forcing me to a new installation of AAF nothwithstanding the great guide resource which comes along with the mod.

I had to make these questions because those slaves keep on having sex among them and they keep on getting stuck in strapon animations which never make those gorgeous bodies actually melt into one each time their heat calls them out of theit St. Andrew's Crosses!

I hope all makes sense to you guys. Thanks in advance for any feedback and any solution eventually provided.

Cheers!

6 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

Hello guys and gals,

In the process of doing yet another clean wipe of FO4 and had a few questions about using a Load Order post on Nexus.

The post is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556?tab=description

which is very thorough and seems to be very good for performance and stability.  I was wondering, around what steps should I start loading all the “kinky” mods from this site.  (Sex animations, AAF, AAF RSE, torture devices, Devious Devices, and many others that make this game worthwhile.) 

Thanks

Guides for this are being worked on. But, in the meantime, see where it fits in based on these instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit

3 hours ago, Khaahan said:
  • how hard would be making possible to have AAF working in a steps by steps method for the selection of each animations package or even single groups of animations?

AAF has position trees. That allows you to choose animations in an order set up by the animation pack author.

You can also pick animations through the wizard. It is not released yet. But, the next version has a way to filter animations into groups by tags. That can be used through the API by mod authors or in the wizard.

If you mean selecting which animations to have available in the game, it would be quite involved making a GUI for that. For advanced tailoring like that, I prefer to just ask users to edit their XML files. You can quickly delete positions you don't like or make new groups there.

• I mean... let's say I want two female NPCs use only the strapon animations {but I personally would include any animation in which a woman can replace a man} rather than typical lesbo animations and viceversa... is that possible and how would be achieved?

It depends on how the animations would be started (through the wizard, from other mods activating them). You can see Polistiro's animation packs for how strapon animations can be made. Grouping them from there would involve using tags most likely. Or, just deleting all animations but those.

• Would that work or we would have the same "bad alignment" result?

I'm not sure what the bad alignment result is.

• when I want to make a female take the place of a male creating an "all females" group/category shouldn't be possible to create a different xml file just like happens for the animations involving "furniture or creatures {dogmeats and other dogs} or supermutants" to have two distinct groups/categories like "FF" and "FM"?

I refer to Polistiro's patches again. He sorted out the process for making female versions of male animations. So, his XML is a good reference.

After that, sorting them is just a matter of cut and pasting to make different files and perhaps organizing with tags.

• Those xml files have different construction in which females have to load/attach the strapon when males have to load the erection state... how should be edited to really work out in such a direction?

This is done with an action XML. See Polistiro's XML.

• Wouldn't be possible, and how, to make a female {but should work for any NPC} "perform" in a specific piece of available furniture {hopefully including, one day, those I'm going to personally design {that's my reallife job afterall}?

SavageCabbage has focused on furniture animations. So, referring to his XML files as an example should be helpful for setting up furniture animations. There are also more details in the wiki about each file type and structure.

I personally did try to edit the xml files in a way to do all I stated questioning above but the result I had was in breaking the whole game forcing me to a new installation of AAF nothwithstanding the great guide resource which comes along with the mod.

You shouldn't have to re-install AAF if things get broken in an external XML. Leave the included AAF XML as they are and work on separate, new XML for your goals. Then you can always simply remove those if you need to get back to a stable state. Another good approach would be to use Polistiro or SavageCabbage mods first to make sure they are working. Then make small changes to their XML files to accomplish what you want and get a sense of how it works.

In any case, the work will probably involve a lot of restarting the game to test and get it all right initially.

I tried to fiddle with the equipment set data XML file to make it such that when AAF animations start, only the males remove their equipment, while the females do not remove any equipment (for when I want her to have sex while wearing fetish clothing, like a Sailor Moon outfit). However, It ended up with both male and female not removing their equipment. This is how I configured the AAF_equipmentSetData XML file:

Where did I go wrong? Should the word "condition" be in there?

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition isMale-"true">

<unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>

<unEquip bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="R Hand"/>

<unEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>

<unEquip bipedSlot=" L Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" R Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" L Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot=" R Leg"/>

<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>

</condition>
</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
    <condition isMale="true">

<reEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="R Hand"/>

<reEquip bipedSlot=" Torso"/>

<reEquip bipedSlot=" L Arm"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot=" R Arm"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot=" L Leg"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot=" R Leg"/>

<reEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
        <reEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>

</condition>
</equipmentSet>

41 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

The is no attribute called "isMale". There is only "isFemale".

Only one is needed. :)

Ah ... so in pseudo code, it should be something like

if isFemale = true,

then do not remove equipment, 

else, remove equipment.

How should I do it in this specific case?

Edit: Does it accept isFemale="false"? If so, then It would be

equipmentSet id="unEquip">
    <condition isFemale="false">

<unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
        <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>

and so on, correct?

Edit 2: Ok, just wanted to report that <condition isFemale="false"> works. The male removes his clothes while the female keeps hers on. 

Although, the first AAF animation of the game session is often wonky, with the female having her slot 33 equipment being removed, but keeping the rest on. Subsequent AAF animations are fine.

Hey hey I was looking at the file AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in Notepad + + to see what it is missing.  Because there are at least four armor slots not being unequipped for the animation.  Backpack slot(I don't know the slot number for any of these) from Holstered Weapons By Azar V1.5, Nano Mask and Nano Accessories ( the waist plus thigh accessories) by Nanosuit Female Edition [PC] By Vasstek the right forearm guard is a normal armor piece found in the game.  Picture of the problem shown below

non removed item.PNG