4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for pointing this out.

The "location scan" does always use the player as the center location. Even if they are not involved. So, that would explain this.

It's not really using the closest possible position to the PC. But, at least a position within a radius around the PC.

I think that this needs to be changed. Will add to to-do list.

That would explain why in the middle of my conversation of re-uniting the Finch family after getting Jake Finch out of Saugus Ironworks, two gunners appeared on the Finch front porch and started having vigorous anal sex.....then, when Daniel Finch shot one, the other one stood up, pulled out a Fat Man and blew the whole place to hell. Evidently, from up on the overpass, they decided that +THE+ place to have their buggery-fun was the Finch front porch.

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for pointing this out.

The "location scan" does always use the player as the center location. Even if they are not involved. So, that would explain this.

It's not really using the closest possible position to the PC. But, at least a position within a radius around the PC.

I think that this needs to be changed. Will add to to-do list.

Change it to the nearest bed. Problem solved.

?

45 minutes ago, rom65536 said:

That would explain why in the middle of my conversation of re-uniting the Finch family after getting Jake Finch out of Saugus Ironworks, two gunners appeared on the Finch front porch and started having vigorous anal sex.....then, when Daniel Finch shot one, the other one stood up, pulled out a Fat Man and blew the whole place to hell. Evidently, from up on the overpass, they decided that +THE+ place to have their buggery-fun was the Finch front porch.

Sounds entertaining. Maybe I should just leave as-is.

8 hours ago, phillout said:

Can this be caused by AAF or it's not up to it to choose the place and I should go bother RSE author? Thanks :)

3 hours ago, rom65536 said:

That would explain 

This has been changed in beta 20. It now uses the location of the first actor in the list of actors sent to AAF as the center of the scan.

Thanks for all the work on AAF. I am using 19beta off Patreon and RSE3999.  After a defeat with CSA the first scene went off without a problem but then when the second turn comes before abduction all the hostiles in the area around the sex scene lose pacification during the animation and attack the doppleganger (no damage but still swarming the sex scene) This happened with gunners and raiders both but oddly when I tried feral ghouls, the extra ghouls attacked the invisible character. I remember reading others having a similar occurrence but I had never experienced this until going from 10 to 19. 

1 hour ago, Vuulgar said:

Thanks for all the work on AAF. I am using 19beta off Patreon and RSE3999.  After a defeat with CSA the first scene went off without a problem but then when the second turn comes before abduction all the hostiles in the area around the sex scene lose pacification during the animation and attack the doppleganger (no damage but still swarming the sex scene) This happened with gunners and raiders both but oddly when I tried feral ghouls, the extra ghouls attacked the invisible character. I remember reading others having a similar occurrence but I had never experienced this until going from 10 to 19. 

Thank you.

That issue happened pretty consistently in earlier versions of AAF+RSE. But, at least for the last few versions, I had heard that this was fixed. Are multiple others reporting the same thing?

11 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

This doesn't really sound like an AAF issue.  A few versions back, there was a problem with abductors going hostile during "visits" when the player had been abducted, but there has never been an issue with enemies going hostile during CSA animations.  If this was an AAF issue, like a faction problem with the doppelganger, the hostiles would lose pacification immediately during the first round. 

20 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

I was wondering what deternemins the angle of the penis when animation starts ?? so far it seem that in some animations the penis is erected in the wrong angle instead of erect normal it will point up wards and not looking right ?? 

The animation XML files control which erection morphs are applied ("erection", "erection up", "erection down") and the amount to apply.  Depending on the animation package, some animations use a MorphSet defined in a *_morphSetData.xml and some apply morphs directly in the animation definition *_animationData.xml file.

19 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This doesn't really sound like an AAF issue.  A few versions back, there was a problem with abductors going hostile during "visits" when the player had been abducted, but there has never been an issue with enemies going hostile during CSA animations.  If this was an AAF issue, like a faction problem with the doppelganger, the hostiles would lose pacification immediately during the first round. 

I have no idea, I had just remembered reading this as an AAF fix a while back, oddly I didnt have it then. Yeah they are pacified the whole time except during sex, soon as sex ends they mill around like on alert but with no target. For ferals there is no delay of pacification after as well, soon as the scenario ends the ferals attack for real. I will mention it in RSE also, thanks.

2 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I have no idea, I had just remembered reading this as an AAF fix a while back, oddly I didnt have it then. Yeah they are pacified the whole time except during sex, soon as sex ends they mill around like on alert but with no target. For ferals there is no delay of pacification after as well, soon as the scenario ends the ferals attack for real. I will mention it in RSE also, thanks.

At one point, I set up a way for RSE to turn off AAF use of packages completely. I'm not sure if that setting is still being used in recent versions. But, it might be that AAF doesn't apply packages at all when used by RSE.

(The AAF packages were used to make actors walk to animation locations. But, they did seem to cause unexpected combat, etc. A lot has been changed since those days tho.)

6 hours ago, dagobaking said:

At one point, I set up a way for RSE to turn off AAF use of packages completely. I'm not sure if that setting is still being used in recent versions. But, it might be that AAF doesn't apply packages at all when used by RSE.

(The AAF packages were used to make actors walk to animation locations. But, they did seem to cause unexpected combat, etc. A lot has been changed since those days tho.)

..........with that in mind, ETA on the new version?

?

21 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It has the functionality still, it's just not obvious. It has to be turned off in MCM. I'm pretty sure this will be addressed in the next RSE public release.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, dagobaking said:

I'm not sure. But, that's what it looks like to me. In that case, you may need to check into the animation pack that includes SM animations.

I FINALLY figured out the source  of this  phantom body glitch, Its the scarf in the CBBE version of militarized minutemen uniform. Just the scarf for some odd reason when I remove it either to change  outfits or in sex animation this happens. without it everything is smooth as silk.  I shock tested this theory for 2 hours last night.  A single scarf lol who would have thought lol. Feeling relieved  like a disturbance  in the force simply...vanished.

Is there a fix for nearby turrets being chosen for actors in sex scenes?  and a fix for how the camera doesnt follow the PC when a sex scene starts?  Also brahmien (however you spell it)  Chose a brahmien a couple times too. 

3 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I FINALLY figured out the source  of this  phantom body glitch, Its the scarf in the CBBE version of militarized minutemen uniform. Just the scarf for some odd reason when I remove it either to change  outfits or in sex animation this happens. without it everything is smooth as silk.  I shock tested this theory for 2 hours last night.  A single scarf lol who would have thought lol. Feeling relieved  like a disturbance  in the force simply...vanished.

lol

Of course it came down to a scarf. I am not a fan of the scarf.

I would like to know technically what it is about the scarf that is problematic tho. Maybe can help troubleshoot other issues.

2 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Is there a fix for nearby turrets being chosen for actors in sex scenes?  and a fix for how the camera doesnt follow the PC when a sex scene starts?  Also brahmien (however you spell it)  Chose a brahmien a couple times too. 

Turrets shouldnt be chosen when there are no turret AAF animations. But, you can be sure they aren't selected by not installing the robot race XML. Same for Brahmin.

I'm not sure what the camera following PC question is about.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

lol

I would like to know technically what it is about the scarf that is problematic tho. Maybe can help troubleshoot other issues.

Turrets shouldnt be chosen when there are no turret AAF animations. But, you can be sure they aren't selected by not installing the robot race XML. Same for Brahmin.

I dont have any robot mod other than automatron DLC, let me try to explain the camera.  Free cam works!  but, sometimes when an animation starts, the actors (PC and NPC) will poof someplace random in the area and the camera wont follow.  Not  a big deal if in a room next to were the animation starts but.. sometimes the random place may not be anywhere near where it starts and you have to float around looking..  several times this has happened in sanctuary hills and was not able to find the PC or npc anywhere so makes me think they went someplace other than sanctuary hills.  

Now, the turret thing I think maybe has something to do with savagecabbage animation, not sure about the brahmein though.  Come to think of it, even the issue with the camera is only with savagecabbage animations, the only issue I have with leitos is they wont utilize furniture and end up in the furniture, in the walls, ect..  not sure of any work around for this, when there isnt any turrets near by it works well except for the camera issue, and when trashcan carla isnt parked outside my house with her cow. 

Hmm come to think of it the other common component is its an Ardor event though RSE when this happens as well, for the ardor events doesnt RSE pick a random NPC for the event?  BUT... it never happens with leitos animations and ardor events.   I just dont know, maybe somebody else has run into this issue as well. 

3 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

I dont have any robot mod other than automatron DLC, let me try to explain the camera.  Free cam works!  but, somtimes when an animation starts, the actors (PC and NPC) will poof someplace random in the area and the camera wont follow.  Not  a big deal if in a room next to were the animation starts but.. sometimes the random place may not be anywhere near where it starts and you have to float around looking..  several times this has happened in sanctuary hills and was not able to find the PC or npc anywhere so makes me think they went someplace other than sanctuary hills.

Ok. I understand now.

AAF has a built in process that causes the actors to walk to the location. That helps with keeping track of where they are. I think that RSE turns off the walking part.

I'm not aware of a way to relocate the camera to the actors. But, that would be useful if possible (and it might be). I would welcome advice on that.

3 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Now, the turret thing I think maybe has something to do with savagecabbage animation, not sure about the brahmein though.  Come to think of it, even the issue with the camera is only with savagecabbage animations, the only issue I have with leitos is they wont utilize furniture.  not sure of any work around for this, when there isnt any turrets near by it works well except for the camera issue, and when trashcan carla isnt parked outside my house with her cow. 

Leitos animations are not set up to use furnitures. So, that is expected.

I think something is off to cause the other issues. I suggest doing a clean install (remove all XML and old installs of AAF and AAF mods) on a new game with minimal other mods and testing to see if it still happens then.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

lol

It lies somewhere between the scarf and the EVB body, Character is naked, apply the scarf, the body is normal, remove it and there's the glitch, put it back on, glitch remains. Now remove it and put on a random selected short sleeved outfit, the glitch goes away.  Really, really, weird. 

12 hours ago, Boceifus said:

I can truthfully say I have no brahmen showing up in my sex scenes!!

? ?