Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

On 3/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Either you have very old DD mods installed with mechanics that are now integrated in the newer DD versions.

Or FNIS issue, check if you have warnings there.

or worse... ^^

I did the tes5edit clean up and have no warnings.

That appeared to work for a little while then it happened again.  I noticed in my MO2, that I have a warning for there are files in my overwrite mod directory.

When I clicked on data, there were some red files and some normal colored files.  Do I delete those in MO2 on the right side?

I also noticed several duplicate files.  Should I remove those?

Anyone have updated instructions on how to fix?

Could that be causing the issue?

6 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Could that be causing the issue?

I have no clue about MO, but not knowing how the Manager works might add unnecessary issues ?

I would say don't overwrite DD stuff with ZAZ.

Maybe it helps MO helpers if you post a screenshot of your override issue?

I could only check your LO if it includes some old DD mods that can cause this issue too.

But with MO you would be able to see Mods that want to overwrite the DD files too.

11 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I did the tes5edit clean up and have no warnings.

That's not what I meant with FNIS tho.

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have no clue about MO, but not knowing how the Manager works might add unnecessary issues ?

I would say don't overwrite DD stuff with ZAZ.

Maybe it helps MO helpers if you post a screenshot of your override issue?

I could only check your LO if it includes some old DD mods that can cause this issue too.

But with MO you would be able to see Mods that want to overwrite the DD files too.

That's not what I meant with FNIS tho.

I had no warning with FNIS either.

4 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I had no warning with FNIS either.

Here is a link to my load order.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z69E6pooXF2JsDu6tB0KHNkpgKiwZHmcA3IxYtA57yg/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a link to what I mentioned on the right hand side with my overwrite files.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RstOfOVNkvE6Ff8Z5691nIOUH1qjdO0qlml_L9eATzc/edit?usp=sharing

Note that Alternate start has 6 files of the same name with one of them being in red.

Thanks.

I have no warnings with FNIS.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z69E6pooXF2JsDu6tB0KHNkpgKiwZHmcA3IxYtA57yg/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a link to what I mentioned on the right hand side with my overwrite files.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RstOfOVNkvE6Ff8Z5691nIOUH1qjdO0qlml_L9eATzc/edit?usp=sharing

Note that Alternate start has 6 files of the same name with one of them being in red.

Thanks.

72850_20200328032146_1.thumb.png.a6e4d1a3647414051e33d3b9e43caec6.png

72850_20200328032223_1.thumb.png.53d07a6da5a1b1ec9de828a165d4b14f.png

In the intro, Headsman tries to execute a player, and he's acting strangely with his hands in front of him.

It is an action that does not appear when executing a soldier of Stormcloak.

And he don't die from Alduin's shout.

It does not happen in 8.0. occurs only at 8.0+.

Do you have any plans to fix this or next version?

hi thanx for mod

Question though: Where do i find the animations? They play in gameplay but i cant toogle in them they are not on my SLAL register or SL register and when see what animation playing in console there is  dollar signs and other before the actually animation title something is wrong here

The animations play and the zaz MCM say they are registered in SL....

Its a new install...nothing zaz beside this......

So what is wrong?

would be glad for some help/advice

Edit:

Solved.... I havent been playing with this for a while so i just now found there are two pages in SL.....my bad sorry

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 5:44 AM, greenmango12 said:

And I hope if you can confirm, Is there reason you set Animation Event  HareDeath and ChikenDeath and set non ragdoll? 

Because at least about SE, there have been  some repot, witch cause issue.  And I saw same issue about rabbit , chiken

Then some user  recommend (or he did to solve problem), to remove those 2 record. And I feel it work. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106138-rabbits-and-chickens-still-animated-after-death/

I am making Fix exp for SE (there were some body part assginment about  rope items, then I correct them with 3BA BS data,  ) and hope to include it,

if you can confirm it.

I have this problem too. I'm going to change it back but I wonder why the record was changed in the first place?

lol-that rabbit don´t like to die since which version of zap??? I swear i did not pit my hands on this corner of the pack-anyway wanted i to delete this entries-zap is not taking care of no-humanoid-animations-all foreign entries can be deleted. If zap is using the same animation then the vanilla game is, the engine can not find this ragdoll for the animal in zap´s folders-so the animal goes maybe in the t-pose-that´s the small explanation for this circumstance.

Hey there, I hope this is not too old a comment to reply to, but where can I find this wheel? I’ve got both the zap 8 and 8+, but haven’t come across it yet. Any leads?

Thanks in advance!

On 5/5/2019 at 6:22 PM, t.ara said:

zazWheel-IE

-with stand (static item with marker option for the furniture-wheel) and also without stand (wheel only) use-able

-add the textures you like

-two new "modern" leather-textures

-works on all suiting horizontal surfaces as well (wheel only)

-extra LONG animation (9,8 MB) with not periodic spin 

(this has been probably the last furniture of the zap - IE -series as far I get no other "modern" idea)

TESV 2019-05-05 18-38-18-83.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-37-58-07.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-37-44-28.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-37-07-90.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-37-05-03.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-37-00-32.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-36-56-08.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-36-57-43.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-36-47-17.jpg

CreationKit 2019-05-05 18-22-15-48.jpg

CreationKit 2019-05-05 18-22-05-69.jpg

CreationKit 2019-05-05 18-21-47-64.jpg

CreationKit 2019-05-05 18-21-42-84.jpg

TESV 2019-05-05 18-05-57-15.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 9:43 PM, adara777 said:

Okay so i basically removed every single mod except Zap 8.0+ and everything it requires and the ctd issue stopped. I then slowly added a couple of my mods back that i really wanted to keep and the ctd issue never came back. This is my current load order that works with Zap 8.0+. im still not sure if it was a mod conflicting, too many mods, or a load order issue since im still new to this. 

Working Zap 8.0+ LO.txt 1.45 kB · 25 downloads

On 3/23/2020 at 7:53 PM, Xuvish said:

I have no warnings with FNIS.

Thanks.

This is my load and install order. My plays are quite stable, no missing textures and no CTDs at all unless I load saved game multiple times.

So I usually close and reopen Skyrim after loading saved game 3 to 5 times.

Try rearrange your order according to mine. If you don't have what I have, just ignore them.

The only problem I have with this load order is my slaves will not pose in Zaz furnitures. Every time I ordered them to, they will just fall over and get back up.

I can still "Remove Restraints" them though. But if I shot them with NPC Idle from FNIS Spells, then they will use Zaz furnitures properly.

ShortIron's_InstallOrder.txt ShortIron's_LoadOrder.txt

On 3/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, fantajoakkh said:

72850_20200328032146_1.thumb.png.a6e4d1a3647414051e33d3b9e43caec6.png

72850_20200328032223_1.thumb.png.53d07a6da5a1b1ec9de828a165d4b14f.png

In the intro, Headsman tries to execute a player, and he's acting strangely with his hands in front of him.

It is an action that does not appear when executing a soldier of Stormcloak.

And he don't die from Alduin's shout.

It does not happen in 8.0. occurs only at 8.0+.

Do you have any plans to fix this or next version?

Did you manage to find a solution for this? Also, I don't want to sound too skeptical but are you sure it's this mod that is responsible for it? If so, how?

5 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Did you manage to find a solution for this? Also, I don't want to sound too skeptical but are you sure it's this mod that is responsible for it? If so, how?

Yeah. I found a solution.

TES5Edit is required.

Open ZAZAnimationPack.esm.

3.thumb.jpg.4434cd976496975e76d8d51f58eef414.jpg

Drag and drop the "ExecutionNextClip" of Skyrim.esm into Zaz to make the same and save it.

Perhaps ZazAPOA014 is a hand-bound animation.

1 hour ago, fantajoakkh said:

Yeah. I found a solution.

TES5Edit is required.

Open ZAZAnimationPack.esm.

3.thumb.jpg.939740175f436568e7b0fc8365635ff3.jpg

Drag and drop the ExecutionNextClip of Skyrim.esm into Zaz to make the same and save it.

Perhaps ZazAPOA014 is a hand-bound animation.

First, thank you!!!

Second : So the procedure is : Find ExecutionNextClip in IdleAnimations under Skyrim.ESM, copy it, and paste it into Zaz, in IdleAnimations? Just making sure I won't make a mess! :$$$

-Edit - Never mind, I realized what you were saying and fixed the issue! Thank you again!!

35 minutes ago, XxAshLeonxX said:

I`m having trouble after I download the file I drag and drop it into the data folder and it still says I need the zaz animation pack so I`m not if I am doing it right can someone help 

Wait, so you're not using any managers? Manually putting stuffz in your Skyrim is not recommended unless it is specifically instructed for some reason and you definitely want that mod. I think most authors, especially on LL, specifically instruct to prefer managers over manual. Human error is a thing. It might also be how I read what you wrote there, "Drag and Drop" does sound like you're doing it manually though. Don't mean to sound condescending by the way.

Well in any case did you follow all instructions or did you stop at the step you mention?

3 hours ago, XxAshLeonxX said:

I`m having trouble after I download the file I drag and drop it into the data folder and it still says I need the zaz animation pack so I`m not if I am doing it right can someone help 

The download is a text file, containing the link to the page where you can download the actual mod. You need to open the file, copy the link, and paste it into your browser in order to get access to the full mod.