On 6/23/2018 at 11:25 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there a way to turn of gold weight?

I like the mod but this is really causing me some grief when I am trying to save for a house and carry my armour/weapons. I have turned off the gold weight .esp but it doesn't seem to help.

Easy to do. Look for the goldweight esp and untick it. That's what did it for me

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Easy to do. Look for the goldweight esp and untick it. That's what did it for me

I did that but it didn't work. I had to start a new game to get rid of the gold weight issue from this mod. It is the only mod that adds weight to gold that I have running.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

I did a little testing of Sexlab Adventures with both human and creature rape.  Group rape by humans does occur but for creatures even if they're neutral/friendly will only perform one on one sex acts.  I've yet to see it trigger a group rape by creatures like MMF, MMMF, etc.   The only time I've ever seen group rape by creatures occur was through Defeat by either surrendering or losing a battle but it didn't involve Sexlab Adventures. 

WAD or bug? 

I was afraid the system might bug out if it tries to trigger creature threesomes, but such animations are not installed, so I made it so it does not try to trigger any. I want to add an option to enable them though.

22 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Well first of all you should provide your script when asking for compiler help ;)

But the reason it's not compiling is that you are missing the slaframeworkscr.psc from Sexlab Aroused in your source folder. All dependencies (and their dependencies, etc.) need to be present and need to be able to compile or your script won't compile.

Thanks! This actually solved the issue. Guess I skipped installing loose scripts before. And as soon as it succeeded, I found out the new messages were too long and the font became unreadable small and I had to rewrite them to vastly shorter versions, leaving only PC's realization of what happened to her without introspect :D Guess I'll have to find some way to link this feature with apropos widget, because afaik vanilla notification does not allow for text wrapping (and for changing how long the message lasts too - for these longer messages you'd have to be a really fast reader I figure).

And since you mentioned providing script, here you go. Perhaps you or somebody else will find some inspiration in it. I attach both the actually working version and the originally intended one - perhaps you'll have a whim to find a solution for those longer messages to work correctly before I do.

SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.psc

6 hours ago, Verrikan said:

afaik vanilla notification does not allow for text wrapping (and for changing how long the message lasts too - for these longer messages you'd have to be a really fast reader I figure).

Could look at Termor's More Notification mod on the Nexus that let you change how long debug notifications are displayed via SKSE or some other DLL type method. There were only two options, 20 and 70 seconds I think, but easy enough to swap out. You might be able to suggest people use that or see about including it in your own mod?  Then you could have 2-3 lines for detailed length, but people would have to read up instead of down....

7 hours ago, Verrikan said:

Thanks! This actually solved the issue. Guess I skipped installing loose scripts before. And as soon as it succeeded, I found out the new messages were too long and the font became unreadable small and I had to rewrite them to vastly shorter versions, leaving only PC's realization of what happened to her without introspect :D Guess I'll have to find some way to link this feature with apropos widget, because afaik vanilla notification does not allow for text wrapping (and for changing how long the message lasts too - for these longer messages you'd have to be a really fast reader I figure).

And since you mentioned providing script, here you go. Perhaps you or somebody else will find some inspiration in it. I attach both the actually working version and the originally intended one - perhaps you'll have a whim to find a solution for those longer messages to work correctly before I do.

You could use Debug.MessageBox("") instead of Debug.Notification("") it has wordwrap but if you want to manually change line /n will do that.

Not really relvent to this. If you make a mod with variables inserted in to Notifications they are hard to locilize and Debug.Messagebox are in impossible to (use CK Messages). I discovered this the hard way :P.

I won't post it without permission but I have an edited MCM script that has a save/load function (been using a while) if I'm allowed I'll post it for people to use.

I'm wondering if you'd be able to add support for bathing in skyrim. Like, by that I mean make it so there's a chance to be raped when you bathe, similar to the chance of being raped when you sleep?

Just now, letterman said:

I'm wondering if you'd be able to add support for bathing in skyrim. Like, by that I mean make it so there's a chance to be raped when you bathe, similar to the chance of being raped when you sleep?

or! have your clothes stolen while you bathe?

Perhaps by a bunny! ? who you then have to chase all over Skyrim while naked.  ?

Something very similar happened to me once with Defeat. The Bandit Rabbit Incident

17 hours ago, Verrikan said:

Hehe, yeah those are way too long. As Lozeak has pointed out, Debug.Messagebox() can do the trick though, although some people might find this intrusive. I might add options to use your messages, including the long ones with a messagebox, if you don't mind.

10 hours ago, Lozeak said:

I won't post it without permission but I have an edited MCM script that has a save/load function (been using a while) if I'm allowed I'll post it for people to use.

I wouldn't mind. The next update will have a save/load feature, but progress is very slow lately, mostly due to the weather. I assume an update won't cause any problems with your edited version?

3 hours ago, letterman said:

I haven't used bathing in Skyrim before, so no promises, but it's on the list of potential features, just like 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Perhaps by a bunny! ? who you then have to chase all over Skyrim while naked.  ?

Something very similar happened to me once with Defeat. The Bandit Rabbit Incident

Well maybe not the bunny part. :D 

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I wouldn't mind. The next update will have a save/load feature, but progress is very slow lately, mostly due to the weather. I assume an update won't cause any problems with your edited version?

Great NEWS ! for the save load feature

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I'd like that.

Explicitly included with this adorable devious bunny. :classic_biggrin:

(Though it should concentrate on clothing and leave heavy shields, firewood, warhames and other trash behind)

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Here ^^ the save/load is in the debug of the MCM.

Well on new version people will need to delete this but it doesn't change anything in the mod outside of the MCM.

SLAv0.67 -Save and Load MCM Script.7z

On 7/8/2018 at 2:32 PM, Teutonic said:
On 7/7/2018 at 8:32 PM, Verrikan said:

Hehe, yeah those are way too long. As Lozeak has pointed out, Debug.Messagebox() can do the trick though, although some people might find this intrusive. I might add options to use your messages, including the long ones with a messagebox, if you don't mind. 

I don't mind at all. Use them as you want :)

EDIT: Yup, Debug.Messagebox() did the trick.

Hi there. My question today is about Masturbation. A lot of times a get a message telling me I can't do that right now.  I know there is an MCM setting for min arousal, so assuming I am aware of that, and I am making sure to meet that criteria...

What other things prevent the usage of the masturbation function?

I am doing a playthrough where I have no inherent magic regen ability. To regen Magicka, I need to either sleep (which requires time and has built-in dangers in some environments), use a potion (material availability constraints), or masturbate. I chose to use masturbate as it required a specific level of arousal thereby restricting the "on demand" aspect over simply sitting or other kinds of short-term resting like meditation. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Hi there. My question today is about Masturbation. A lot of times a get a message telling me I can't do that right now.  I know there is an MCM setting for min arousal, so assuming I am aware of that, and I am making sure to meet that criteria...

I am doing a playthrough where I have no inherent magic regen ability. To regen Magicka, I need to either sleep (which requires time and has built-in dangers in some environments), use a potion (material availability constraints), or masturbate. I chose to use masturbate as it required a specific level of arousal thereby restricting the "on demand" aspect over simply sitting or other kinds of short-term resting like meditation. 

Got same problem and each time i input the healing/magicka/stamina rate in the mcm it reset back to zero when i load my game

Are all creatures supported? I see mostly canines and trolls with one spider incident. I've yet to sleep in a dwarven ruin so no

data on falmer or chaurus activity. I'd love to get some skeever activity, those little guys could strike anywhere and Billyy has done

a ton of group animations for them.

18 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I suppose you are most likely trying to masturbate during an ongoing rape check. Masturbation is not allowed during that time to prevent problems if a rape is triggered. Other reasons are: 

• You're in dialogue mode
  • You are invalid for Sexlab animations for some reason
  • There is an ongoing gang rape 
  • You are in combat 
  • You are swimming 
  • You are imprisoned in POP 
  • You are belted and all of your holes are "protected"
  • You are restrained, but don't have ZaZ
  • A Sexlab Defeat Scene is running
17 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Got same problem and each time i input the healing/magicka/stamina rate in the mcm it reset back to zero when i load my game

I will investigate if it happens to me too.

5 hours ago, panthercom said:

Are all creatures supported? I see mostly canines and trolls with one spider incident. I've yet to sleep in a dwarven ruin so no

data on falmer or chaurus activity. I'd love to get some skeever activity, those little guys could strike anywhere and Billyy has done

a ton of group animations for them.

All creatures (that are Sexlab-valid) are supported for regular rape, but for sleep rape only a few are supported since that part is hard-coded. I eventually want to add more though. A list of creatures people would like to see and where they should be able to spawn would be useful.

Without going into a detailed list, since I'm on my lunch break:

Creatures should match whatever location they spawn in the vanilla game.

Dwemer ruins and some caves = falmer, chaurus, dwemer spiders and centurions and some bandits

Nord ruins = Draugr + bandits

Vampire locations = vampires, deathhounds, gargoyles

Mines = bandits

Skeevers could show up just about anywhere, including the basement of a player home, prisons, wilderness, Nord ruins etc.

Trolls = caves and wilderness

Spiders = caves, wilderness, mines, Nord ruins

Skeletons = ruins and places infested with hostile magic users, wilderness ruins

Lovable furry creatures = wilderness and farms, and some towns where that damn dog keeps trying to hump your leg ;)

I'll work on a site specific list this week. I'm enjoying this mod; it has some bugs but it's getting better.

Hi again!

There was a discussion over in the Devious Followers forum about ways to make having a follower more of a necessity, and it got me thinking about how one could make a follower more of a necessity in more realistic ways.

One of the ideas that I came up with, that was more immersive, and made a lot of gameplay sense was followers make things like camping safer.

That in mind how do you feel about adding a multiplier to the dangers of sleeping for without follower? Sleeping alone in a dungeon or in the wilderness should be crazy dangerous alone with nobody else to help "take turns on watch".

Also, a feature of the Rape conditions based on having a follower would be nice. (Something like number of conditions with follower and number of conditions without follower)

On 7/16/2018 at 1:42 PM, panthercom said:

Without going into a detailed list, since I'm on my lunch break:

Creatures should match whatever location they spawn in the vanilla game.

Dwemer ruins and some caves = falmer, chaurus, dwemer spiders and centurions and some bandits

Nord ruins = Draugr + bandits

Vampire locations = vampires, deathhounds, gargoyles

Mines = bandits

Skeevers could show up just about anywhere, including the basement of a player home, prisons, wilderness, Nord ruins etc.

Trolls = caves and wilderness

Spiders = caves, wilderness, mines, Nord ruins

Skeletons = ruins and places infested with hostile magic users, wilderness ruins

Lovable furry creatures = wilderness and farms, and some towns where that damn dog keeps trying to hump your leg ;)

I'll work on a site specific list this week. I'm enjoying this mod; it has some bugs but it's getting better.

Don't forget the inclusion of rieklings and riekling boar riders. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Hi again!

There was a discussion over in the Devious Followers forum about ways to make having a follower more of a necessity, and it got me thinking about how one could make a follower more of a necessity in more realistic ways.

One of the ideas that I came up with, that was more immersive, and made a lot of gameplay sense was followers make things like camping safer.

That in mind how do you feel about adding a multiplier to the dangers of sleeping for without follower? Sleeping alone in a dungeon or in the wilderness should be crazy dangerous alone with nobody else to help "take turns on watch".

Also, a feature of the Rape conditions based on having a follower would be nice. (Something like number of conditions with follower and number of conditions without follower)

Sounds good, but first I want to find a way to detect followers independently of which follower mods you are using and add more reliable follower support. After that, adding these additional functions should be simple. Personally, I don't like how followers are immortal tanks, so I would also like to add a function which makes followers mortal. 

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Personally, I don't like how followers are immortal tanks, so I would also like to add a function which makes followers mortal. 

possibly as part of a highly anticipated combat rape feature (that will once and forever eliminate the scourge of vanilla death)??

?  

On 7/17/2018 at 4:27 PM, Teutonic said:

Sounds good, but first I want to find a way to detect followers independently of which follower mods you are using and add more reliable follower support. After that, adding these additional functions should be simple. Personally, I don't like how followers are immortal tanks, so I would also like to add a function which makes followers mortal. 

That's a major reason I seldom have a follower with me.  It's absurd how strong they are now.   Skyrim was pretty poorly balanced - that's why I don't have +sword damage bonuses or things like that on the weapons I use because even at Legendary difficulty, it made combat way too easy (and that's WITH adding in a uncapping mod, Immersive Creatures, High Level Enemies, Revenge of the Enemies)  I like a challenge but some followers trivialize combat due to how difficult they're to down and my PC is no pushover in her own right as it is. 

If you do include such a feature, please make it a toggleable feature..so the user can use or not as he/she desires. 

I agree on the problems with overpowered followers (not to mention idiotic pathing and AI).  When I do have a follower, I scale its power down greatly. 

First, I edit the mod so that the follower levels up at half my level (level scaling factor 0.5 rather than 1).  Second, I've changed the game setting for bleed out time so that fBleedoutRecover is 150 instead of the default 15.  When the follower is knocked down, it stays down for a long time rather than quickly jumping back into the fray.  Third, I use Ashien's Cursed Rings to give the follower the same difficulty penalties that I have.  I play on Master difficulty, so giving a follower the medium cursed ring reduces its attack damage by half and doubles the damage it takes, the same as me.  With these changes, a follower feels like a sidekick, as it should be. 

Maybe these suggestions will help anyone who's considering having a follower but still wants the game to be a challenge. 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:09 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I agree on the problems with overpowered followers (not to mention idiotic pathing and AI).  When I do have a follower, I scale its power down greatly. 

First, I edit the mod so that the follower levels up at half my level (level scaling factor 0.5 rather than 1).  Second, I've changed the game setting for bleed out time so that fBleedoutRecover is 150 instead of the default 15.  When the follower is knocked down, it stays down for a long time rather than quickly jumping back into the fray.  Third, I use Ashien's Cursed Rings to give the follower the same difficulty penalties that I have.  I play on Master difficulty, so giving a follower the medium cursed ring reduces its attack damage by half and doubles the damage it takes, the same as me.  With these changes, a follower feels like a sidekick, as it should be. 

Maybe these suggestions will help anyone who's considering having a follower but still wants the game to be a challenge. 

The bleedout timer in which mod? I don't see it in Defeat.  It's in Death Alternative right? (I don't use DA though)