I think it's more realistic to give the PC a chance to move, despite the potential drawbacks, because it looks like she's trying to run

away and not quite making it. 

Aye, the chickens are lusty creatures, they actually raped my character this morning. The stalking is the rape part not quite happening.

It's not like the mod is broken, it's supposed to allow creatures a chance to have at you. It just looks silly to get overpowered and

gangbanged by chickens, or rabbits. It's alright if it's mixed into a sequence where more powerful creatures, or sentient beings

have already knocked you down, in fact it makes it more degrading when you're the 'leftovers' at the mercy of small creatures.

Regarding the Sexlab animation name not being updated, it's really just a nuisance when you want to adjust and save the offsets per

stage in Sexlab.

16 hours ago, panthercom said:

I know about being able to move the animation, the problem is subsequent animations puts you right back in the same shitty spot when you're in a gangbang

sequence. It kind of spoils the mood to shout 'coitus interrupus, darling!' and try to barge your way through the crowd to find that romantic spot over and over.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.

My pc wouldn't be saying "Coitus interruptus, darling" to the draugr despoiling her.  She'd be screaming her head off.  And not in a good way. ?

And as for chickens and rabbits...I have those toggled off.  Your comment about being "leftovers" at the mercy of small creatures being degrading was hilarious. 

3 hours ago, panthercom said:

My PC spends most of the time looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, until you put a dick in front of her. 

Well, at least there aren't any centipedes in Skyrim...

Centipedes.jpg

Actually there's a sort of centipedes in Skyrim. They're called chaurus....   You can commence screaming any time now. 

Small feature request.  Would you consider adding a separate toggle to the Sleep Rape section for follower being raped too?  This would override the general setting.  I normally have it turned off, the idea being that the player character is vulnerable but the follower probably is not and just stays out of it.  But when sleeping both are vulnerable (assuming that the follower is not "on watch" or something).  People who want this option could use it, others could ignore it. 

56 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Small feature request.  Would you consider adding a separate toggle to the Sleep Rape section for follower being raped too?  This would override the general setting.  I normally have it turned off, the idea being that the player character is vulnerable but the follower probably is not and just stays out of it.  But when sleeping both are vulnerable (assuming that the follower is not "on watch" or something).  People who want this option could use it, others could ignore it. 

LOL ya it is a bit upsetting that nothing happens to the follower. :) 

Spoiler

sleepproblem.thumb.jpg.34b10672304f033e08cab561baa942b3.jpg

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sure, that'll be simple.

1 hour ago, Vita2016 said:

Hi Is it possible to integrate this mod with Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion. It (SLHHE) can be triggered at the moment when PC is caughted by rapist. It will be very immersive! What do you think about this?

It has been suggested before, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on it yet. 

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It has been suggested before, but I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on it yet. 

Ok, thank you. I guess it would be interesting. Your mod have the best system of rape conditions and SLHEE have cool animations of the process and possibility to avoid violation at the last moment. Also the author of SLHEE published the code to trigger this event.

For SE users (SSE, Special Edition for those using thread search) I went through every version of this available to finally get it to work without crashing on sex startup and what ended up resolving it was leaving the gold weight plugin enabled. I don't know why it works for SE or if it was never meant to be disabled in the first place but I know a few people like myself will try and disable it immediately and then possibly have to spend hours testing for nothing. Every version of the mod without the gold weight plugin failed for me on SE in many different load orders but every version of the mod in any load order worked for me with it on. There may be other issues since I just got it properly working but I did test night attacks which triggered with no hiccups. A weight increase mod or a bag mod like bandoliers may help counter the gold weight annoyance for people who don't like it. This is just my anecdotal experience but putting it out there in case it helps someone setting up mods in SE. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure how to search for this, so I'll ask...

Is there a way, or a way to add the feature, for a multiple level conditional?

I would like to split "In City" and "at night" out, so if I'm naked at night there is a chance at rape, and in the city and aroused, there is a chance, but naked during the day in the city is just a crime? (Naked during the day outside the city has a rape chance though).

On 8/26/2018 at 8:21 PM, karlpaws said:

I'm not really sure how to search for this, so I'll ask...

Is there a way, or a way to add the feature, for a multiple level conditional?

I would like to split "In City" and "at night" out, so if I'm naked at night there is a chance at rape, and in the city and aroused, there is a chance, but naked during the day in the city is just a crime? (Naked during the day outside the city has a rape chance though).

Seems like this would do the trick:

Naked to and, at night to either, in city to either not, aroused to always. Unless you want to ignore arousal outside the city.

Btw sorry for the late reply.

42 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Seems like this would do the trick:

Naked to and, at night to either, in city to either not, aroused to always. Unless you want to ignore arousal outside the city.

Btw sorry for the late reply.

Ah, reading that I think I was not considering EITHER NOT correctly.  Also I think setting Aroused to OR and conditions = 1 to separate it from other conditionals.

That is, if ALWAYS over rides the others since I don't want it to be a single consideration.  Going to try it and Unarmed as OR and see what happens.

6 hours ago, zeldashu said:

I really like your mod, but I'm currently using Slave Whiterun and I'm afraid it's going to conflict with your mod.

Do you mean Slaverun? I am not familiar with Slave Whiterun...

If so the only thing I can imagine being an issue is the crime aspect with this mod saying one thing is a crime and Slaverun saying you must do this thing. But in that instance, each hold can be adjusted in the crime tab. So the slave cities you could just zero out all the fines for that city. It would be a manual process but not especially conflictive. 

16 hours ago, zeldashu said:

I really like your mod, but I'm currently using Slave Whiterun and I'm afraid it's going to conflict with your mod.

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Do you mean Slaverun? I am not familiar with Slave Whiterun...

If so the only thing I can imagine being an issue is the crime aspect with this mod saying one thing is a crime and Slaverun saying you must do this thing. But in that instance, each hold can be adjusted in the crime tab. So the slave cities you could just zero out all the fines for that city. It would be a manual process but not especially conflictive. 

Exactly, it is a matter of setting it up. The enforcer settings will also conflict with the rape feature I suppose. You might have to only use one of the two or turn rape off when inside enslaved cities. One thing I noticed when it gets annoying is during quests, when there is a sex scene that does not involve you and you are supposed to watch, a rape might trigger. So you should be careful when to switch it on.

57 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

One thing I noticed when it gets annoying is during quests, when there is a sex scene that does not involve you and you are supposed to watch, a rape might trigger. So you should be careful when to switch it on.

You know what would be cool, is if you added a trigger condition for rape that checked if a particular body slot was equipped (like earrings, something that normally isn't used). That way some people who wanted an easy pause effect could set that condition as NOT. So if you wear your earrings rape is effectively paused... or something like that. 

Also, one more plug on Horrible Harassment that would be a cool thing to trigger if you get a fine for being dressed in a must be naked town. :) I feel like violating a towns nudity policy should be more interactive. 

Just my 2 septims

43 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

That way some people who wanted an easy pause effect could set that condition as NOT

:classic_shy: like, when I have my "certain days" and prefer to wear a tampon from my BF mod?

? God idea