I've been enjoying this for a while. One problem I ran into was rape was about to happen; unknown

to me, and all the would be rapists followed me into my house and just stood there. Maybe I should

have served them tea and sweet rolls ;)

For wilderness assaults by bandits, I think mixing some dogs and wolves into the group would be good.

The bandits have a go at you, and then let their pets finish you off. It does get kind of crowded at times,

like maybe the assailants should do their business and then fuck off somewhere else, go lick their balls

in a corner etc.

41 minutes ago, panthercom said:

I've been enjoying this for a while. One problem I ran into was rape was about to happen; unknown

to me, and all the would be rapists followed me into my house and just stood there. Maybe I should

have served them tea and sweet rolls ;)

Those are the kinds of issues that are hard to track down, especially since I can't reproduce them. 

43 minutes ago, panthercom said:

For wilderness assaults by bandits, I think mixing some dogs and wolves into the group would be good.

The bandits have a go at you, and then let their pets finish you off. It does get kind of crowded at times,

like maybe the assailants should do their business and then fuck off somewhere else, go lick their balls

in a corner etc.

Seems like a good idea, some diversity is nice. I know it gets crowded at times, but I don't want them all to just walk away either. They used to do that in an early stage of development and it wasn't fun.

Spoiler

Btw I love your signature! The best thing is it applies to just about everything.

I installed the current version (0.68) in a new game.  Just wanted to provide some feedback.  I like the additional trigger options.  I noticed that the help text for Restrained is still outdated.  It says that chastity belts block rape entirely, but you had mentioned previously that you had changed that. 

I see that the NPC attacker check boxes are now sliders.  Nice!  However, I'm confused as to how exactly the process works (I did look over the in-game help and checked the forum here, sorry if I missed something).  It seems overly complex.  Take Belethor the Whiterun merchant as an example.  Let's say that my character qualifies as vulnerable for a rape attack (meets the criteria for restrained, naked, etc).  It looks as if, in addition to the gender and arousal check, three rolls must be made for Belethor, a non-guard NPC, to attack:  trigger chance, NPC Chance, and Non-Guard Chance.  Why not eliminate the sliders for trigger chance and NPC Chance?  These seem to be redundant, since the sliders below NPC Chance seem to cover everything.  Am I missing something? 

I'd also like to suggest a morality check again.  Not to pester you (it's the last time I'll bring this up).  When I'd suggested this before, you'd countered that since morality isn't visible, the player wouldn't know if the game regarded an NPC as "moral" or not, so why bother checking?  Fair enough.  But I have another reason:  granularity.  "Moral" NPCs tend to be concentrated in civilized areas, around cities and towns.  Since the mod can't distinguish interior cells in a city (homes, shops, palaces) from other interior cells, they are treated as non-city.  So if I want to be considered safe in a city, I'm out of luck when I'm in a shop, house, or palace in a city.  But if the mod had an option to exclude moral (Skyrim morality = 3) NPCs, I'd be pretty safe in those areas.  In the example above, our friend Belethor, although a sleazy little man, is considered to be moral.  Since most NPCs have either morality 0 (any crime) or 3 (no crime), it should be easy for the mod to simply check if morality = 3. 

To answer one of my own questions, using the health/stamina sliders for rape criteria works for vampires that venture out in daytime. If you get hurt in a fight and try to run for the city, you just might get jumped cause you look tired and weak.

21 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

is it compatible wit simple slavery PLUS

I don't know, I will have to investigate.

21 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

and iNeeds (Drunk rape condition)???

Yes it is, it also supports a drug condition. The mod description is a bit outdated. I will update it soon.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I installed the current version (0.68) in a new game.  Just wanted to provide some feedback.  I like the additional trigger options.  I noticed that the help text for Restrained is still outdated.  It says that chastity belts block rape entirely, but you had mentioned previously that you had changed that. 

I have changed it in my dev build. Sadly the hot weather pays its toll on my PC and I can't playtest Skyrim right now, which means I can't release updates.

I see that the NPC attacker check boxes are now sliders.  Nice!  However, I'm confused as to how exactly the process works (I did look over the in-game help and checked the forum here, sorry if I missed something).  It seems overly complex.  Take Belethor the Whiterun merchant as an example.  Let's say that my character qualifies as vulnerable for a rape attack (meets the criteria for restrained, naked, etc).  It looks as if, in addition to the gender and arousal check, three rolls must be made for Belethor, a non-guard NPC, to attack:  trigger chance, NPC Chance, and Non-Guard Chance.  Why not eliminate the sliders for trigger chance and NPC Chance?  These seem to be redundant, since the sliders below NPC Chance seem to cover everything.  Am I missing something? 

I have indeed considered removing the Trigger Chance slider. Personally, I find it pointless anyway since I always leave it on 100. With the new sliders it seems it is obsolete. I will remove it in the next update unless someone protests. Same story with the NPC slider. An NPC is either a guard or not, so one of the slider applies to them. Again, I will remove it unless someone protests. 

I'd also like to suggest a morality check again.  Not to pester you (it's the last time I'll bring this up).  When I'd suggested this before, you'd countered that since morality isn't visible, the player wouldn't know if the game regarded an NPC as "moral" or not, so why bother checking?  Fair enough.  But I have another reason:  granularity.  "Moral" NPCs tend to be concentrated in civilized areas, around cities and towns.  Since the mod can't distinguish interior cells in a city (homes, shops, palaces) from other interior cells, they are treated as non-city.  So if I want to be considered safe in a city, I'm out of luck when I'm in a shop, house, or palace in a city.  But if the mod had an option to exclude moral (Skyrim morality = 3) NPCs, I'd be pretty safe in those areas.  In the example above, our friend Belethor, although a sleazy little man, is considered to be moral.  Since most NPCs have either morality 0 (any crime) or 3 (no crime), it should be easy for the mod to simply check if morality = 3. 

Don't worry, it is still on my list. I also do not have a problem at all if you re-suggest things - on the contrary, actually. It shows that you are still interested. I have a long list of suggestions, bug reports and planned features and it has become difficult to keep track of everything as well as judging what to prioritize.

On 5/27/2018 at 6:22 AM, Teutonic said:

As karlpaws has pointed out, there are numerous prostitution mods out there and I have no plans to create another at this point.

I have some cool ideas for a dance feature, but I am not sure how to implement them yet.

Creature threesomes are not harder to setup than NPC threesomes. The reason there are none is that the user might not have proper animations installed and the gangrape might break if it tries to start sexlab scenes that don't have animations.

It doesn't matter if they are perks or not, you can still display them in the Active Effects screen. I just didn't see a value in this, so I didn't. I generally try to suppress anything from popping up there, as the list gets long quickly anyway.

Only Sexlab and Sexlab Aroused are required. There are no conflicts I know of which cause CTDs, although I have been told Prison Overhaul causes CTDs if both are installed.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:45 AM, karlpaws said:

I think personally using a separate prostitution mod allows for more customizing and lets the player pick which kind of features you want. TDFPP and RP have differing gameplay that one might pick over the other. As they both allow you to lead your customers elsewhere, you can avoid this mod's public sex bounty, (though someone might want to disable that feature in TDFPP just to avoid conflicts).

The main reason I hit reply was your other request. As far as I know, threesomes with creatures are harder to setup right now due to how Sexlab is designed. You can target them with the solo matchmaker spells and put wolf 1, wolf 2 and you into a scene, but collecting a group of actors, filtering out npc and animal, then picking just two animals and the PC isn't something Sexlab can do right now. I suspect a mod author could do something mod-internally, selecting out non-animals and just passing 2 and the PC to Sexlab like Matchmaker (I theorize) does, but others have asked for something similar from other mods and a "no, not possible right now" has generally been the answer.

1) Thanks for your replies both of you. The beta version of defeat could handle mixed groups of creature threesomes, so I've always been sure it was possible. Thanks for highlighting the problem that would arise if it tried to initiate a 3some for creatures for whom such an animation wasnt available. Having said that, Billly's SLAL packs have filled in those gaps dramatically, I believe he added 3somes for nearly every creature save a few. To my memory, that list included hagravens, wispmothers, seekers, ash hoppers, the various atronachs, dwemer constructs, rabbits, goats and slaughterfish. Oh and mudcrabs, which dont have any sexlab animations whatsoever. (Personally, I find crabs revolting for sexlab inclusion ~.~)

So that list wasnt so short. But theyre mostly uncommon creatures for SL adventures to pick up, although that may change if a combat defeat mode is added in.

2) Another thing Teutonic. Do you ever plan to include little features like magical devious devices of your own? Was thinking of a collars that could lock your arousal, or alternatively shoot it back up everytime a sexlab scene concluded, consensual or not (although arousal-locking just seems simpler). This of course ties in with arousal conditions for sexlab adventures.

Release conditions from the collar could be the fun thing to play around with. A simple one would be # of sex acts within a day - if arousal is a trigger for assaults, then the magic collar would naturally lead to its own release.  Variations that would be slightly more difficult to fulfil might be # of sex acts within a day only with npcs/creatures/types of creatures or particular sex acts (oral/anal/vaginal/foreplay)? A ramp-up option (subsequent collars might increase the difficulty of the release condition, say by increasing the # of sex acts required by a percentage) might be interesting. Plus MCM options to set how many sex acts are required for release from a collar, so players can make it as easy or impossible as they want.

Other people may have more imaginative release conditions, although I'm always wary of the scripting required myself.

Idk if this is of interest to you at all. If not, thanks for being so accepting of feedback and requests. Again, I don't wish to change the direction you want to develop your mod in, nor bloat it scriptwise, making it too heavy to run.

Also, this last idea was based on a thread I've read somewhere on this forum a year or two back. Haven't the faintest idea which thread it is anymore...

Edit: If you ever do add misogyny dialogue options, then these collars and other devices could become more interesting both in terms of 1) their magical effects and 2) the ways you might get collared in the first place. Could also be worked into the sexcrimes feature as well perhaps? Not sure, just speculating here...

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

1) Thanks for your replies both of you. The beta version of defeat could handle mixed groups of creature threesomes, so I've always been sure it was possible. Thanks for highlighting the problem that would arise if it tried to initiate a 3some for creatures for whom such an animation wasnt available. Having said that, Billly's SLAL packs have filled in those gaps dramatically, I believe he added 3somes for nearly every creature save a few. To my memory, that list included hagravens, wispmothers, seekers, ash hoppers, the various atronachs, dwemer constructs, rabbits, goats and slaughterfish. Oh and mudcrabs, which dont have any sexlab animations whatsoever. (Personally, I find crabs revolting for sexlab inclusion ~.~)

So that list wasnt so short. But theyre mostly uncommon creatures for SL adventures to pick up, although that may change if a combat defeat mode is added in.

I might eventually add checkboxes to enable creature threesomes. Then, the user can enable threesomes for dogs and horses, but leave giants off if they don't have threesome animations for those, for example. 

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

2) Another thing Teutonic. Do you ever plan to include little features like magical devious devices of your own? Was thinking of a collars that could lock your arousal, or alternatively shoot it back up everytime a sexlab scene concluded, consensual or not (although arousal-locking just seems simpler). This of course ties in with arousal conditions for sexlab adventures.

I have currently no plans to include Devious Devices. If I had, I would put them into a seperate mod. 

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

i think its works, other mods that supports SS too. are find this mod as SS and these mods wasnt updated... so probably yes,i think

As long as it finds the esp, it should work, but I would appreciate if you could test it if able.

55 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

This has been working really well for me. I'd like to use if for different PC's but there are so many settings!

Could you add the option to import/export settings? Thanks!

That is planned.

Luckily the weather cooled down a bit this weekend and I was able to work on the mod a bit. It was a bit of a rush job towards the end, but I think everything is working. As always, let me know what you think and if you find any problems. 

On 5/27/2018 at 4:18 PM, Auroress said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but the rape when masturbating feature doesn't seem to work for me.
The rape scene seems to trigger since my items get stripped but the sex scene never starts and i'm just stuck on the ground.

I tried to reproduce this, but was unsuccessful, it worked fine for me. I did fix a bug related to masturbation rape though, which might be related. If it still happens in the latest build, any more details might help tracking the bug down.

40 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

YAY Patch day!

Anything in this patch that would require a clean save to update?

Nope, otherwise I would say so. This update is actually particularly clean, as the only thing the update procedure does is increase the version number.

Thank you for more updates and fixes. ?

Interesting note: In previous version:
"Follower Chance" would not select followers from E.F.F, I think, BUT

"Always" option under "advanced conditions" would still let them rape you.

Would it be possible to add things like:

A notice when you enter a city/area letting you know you should or should not be nude. Or perhaps a guard could alert you when you enter a town if you aren't following current areas nudity laws. 

Or failing that, would it be possible to add the reason for the fine when it pops up. Right now it just says you have been fined x amount, but with each hold having different fines, would be nice to know what law I had violated :)

Lastly...absolutely loving this mod so far!

5 hours ago, kionee said:

Would it be possible to add things like:

A notice when you enter a city/area letting you know you should or should not be nude. Or perhaps a guard could alert you when you enter a town if you aren't following current areas nudity laws. 

Or failing that, would it be possible to add the reason for the fine when it pops up. Right now it just says you have been fined x amount, but with each hold having different fines, would be nice to know what law I had violated :)

Lastly...absolutely loving this mod so far!

Absolutely possible. I am wondering how to best approach it technically, with the lowest performance impact. I would also want to make it optional. Adding the reason for the fine seems like a good idea, as long as the message remains readible (if the text is too long, the letters can get very small).

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I can take a look if I have the time.

@ManuelMorenohas provided a russian translation for v0.69b.

Thank you. Also it would be great if you add options to rape conditions as "tired", "hungry", "thirsty" and "ill" in connection with Realistic Needs.

I use haven bag mod for savings to avoid crashes so may you set haven bag as a quest item that cannot be stealed?

thanks to ManuelMoreno for translation but it has some minor mistakes...