Hi Teutonic first thank you for mod, it adds lot of exitement and fun to my game. I installed it last month and gave 2 weeks spin finishing vanilla skyrim mainquest. I use Slen and romance for erotic moments. Defeat and radiant prostitution to add danger for my poor pc. I play male charachter and dont use creature animations at all. Amorous adventures and Immersive wenches adds their own spice to mix.  I use only the rape and it gives lot of funny and excited adventures now in skyrim since you dont know when the gorgeous lady jumps on you( i use female option as assailant)

There have been maybe couple minor things i have noticed, not nesessarily glitches i try different options at gliders and chek boxes to see if it helps :) 

1. I use Leito, NIbles, MIlky and Anubs slal packs so i have lot of consensual animations. Usually npc uses oral or anal option when having sex with my pc and not much vaginal. If anyone has suggestions at consensual option section what i should tick and left out please tell me. i have tried ticking it one at time and left everything else off. This probably might also be rng thing not sure hmm can i choose animation manually to change vaginal ? 

2. Sleep rape. i dont use creature animations and there seem to be lot of wolfs and trolls next to bed or roll when i wake at cave or ruin XD . I need to sleep couple times before bandit appears. I really want to get waked by gorgeous female bandit or vampiress ;). This too might be rng thingy or i have missed something in options so if anyone has suggestions please tell. Maybe adding option for human attackers only ? 

3. Female guards dont rape pc. I have set arousal to 40 before rape and 1 hour wait before next one. i use prostitution mod so if i am attacked ( i play usually as vampire) i can actulally run away. Non npc chance is setted 70 % and guard 60 % i have left arousal and naked conditions option and choosed that only 1 is required. I am not sure if i need to try fiddle with condition options and non guard and guard chance sliders still bit :) any hints ?

I have AFT and 30 % chance that followers rape my pc, probably might be some unwanted situations if dragon attacks XD. I got attacked by mammoth when Lydia decided take my pc to ride. Mammoth waited actually for finishing the sex act after that attacked other situation with bear my pc was half death. There might be something that effects with followers tought cant say for sure. 

This mod is otherwise running as it should.

Thank you so much again making this masterpiece :) 

26 minutes ago, Skippe said:

1. I use Leito, NIbles, MIlky and Anubs slal packs so i have lot of consensual animations. Usually npc uses oral or anal option when having sex with my pc and not much vaginal. If anyone has suggestions at consensual option section what i should tick and left out please tell me. i have tried ticking it one at time and left everything else off. This probably might also be rng thing not sure hmm can i choose animation manually to change vaginal ? 

Vaginal, Anal and Oral animations have the same probability and should be used in the same frequency. Eventually I might add MCM options to toggle them off or chance sliders.

28 minutes ago, Skippe said:

2. Sleep rape. i dont use creature animations and there seem to be lot of wolfs and trolls next to bed or roll when i wake at cave or ruin XD . I need to sleep couple times before bandit appears. I really want to get waked by gorgeous female bandit or vampiress ;). This too might be rng thingy or i have missed something in options so if anyone has suggestions please tell. Maybe adding option for human attackers only ? 

Currently there is a bug that always allows creatures to spawn and rape you, no matter what you set up in the MCM. It should be fixed in the next version though.

33 minutes ago, Skippe said:

3. Female guards dont rape pc. I have set arousal to 40 before rape and 1 hour wait before next one. i use prostitution mod so if i am attacked ( i play usually as vampire) i can actulally run away. Non npc chance is setted 70 % and guard 60 % i have left arousal and naked conditions option and choosed that only 1 is required. I am not sure if i need to try fiddle with condition options and non guard and guard chance sliders still bit :) any hints ?

I will have to investigate, at first glance I could not find anything wrong.

37 minutes ago, Skippe said:

I have AFT and 30 % chance that followers rape my pc, probably might be some unwanted situations if dragon attacks XD. I got attacked by mammoth when Lydia decided take my pc to ride. Mammoth waited actually for finishing the sex act after that attacked other situation with bear my pc was half death. There might be something that effects with followers tought cant say for sure. 

That is not related to Sexlab Adventures, it is simpy the fact that you can still "pull aggro" during a Sexlab scene. Not sure if I can fix that, but I will if I can.

8 hours ago, Skippe said:

I use SLATE for this kind of thing. Make a rule that looks or both vaginal and aggressive (and potentially MF, I forget if that is used by this mod or just others I've looked at in the past) requiring all three. That will show you all possible anims it could call. Then maybe make a rule that looks for cowgirl anims and lets you add Aggressive (just to simplify it, you should be able to do that with the stock rules).

My suggestion would be if some of Anub's aren't tagged, mark them as aggressive and some of the reverse cowgirl ones so your pretty rapist can use your PC like a warm dildo.

Hello.  I like the mechanics of this mod except that when my PC is being ganged raped, bounty is being accumulated and the guards try to arrest her during a scene that leads to her  being attacked.  Is there a way to turn off guard approach  during the gang rape?  

1 hour ago, cailic said:

Hello.  I like the mechanics of this mod except that when my PC is being ganged raped, bounty is being accumulated and the guards try to arrest her during a scene that leads to her  being attacked.  Is there a way to turn off guard approach  during the gang rape?  

SLA doesn't specifically handle the arrests it just handles the fines (as far as I can tell)

Are you using prison overhaul for arrests? If so there is a setting to wait for scenes to end in POP. But if you make being raped a crime you are going to rack up a lot of fines.  

22 hours ago, cailic said:

There is a box you can uncheck that turns this off, in the sexcrime section its the reports are valid when raped.  Others who witness can still join but you won't get the massive bounty from all the passerbys.

To prevent these situations, my plan for the next version is to not add the fine as long as there is an ongoing rape, the player is in a sexlab scene or if controls are disabled. You can still be reported, but won't get the bounty until you are free again. For now I also have a limit of 1000 in place for the total amount of fines you can get each time (I am considering to make that limit customizable or to offer an option to turn it off entirely as well). 

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

SLA doesn't specifically handle the arrests it just handles the fines (as far as I can tell)

That is correct. 

5 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

There is a box you can uncheck that turns this off, in the sexcrime section its the reports are valid when raped.  Others who witness can still join but you won't get the massive bounty from all the passerbys.

Oh.  Thank you for clarifying.  I'm still getting used to what the settings do.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:44 PM, Fawk said:

I didn't realize there was a naked timer in Devious Framework.  Where is the setting located? 

Just now saw your post.  I uninstalled it for now, but I believe it was under the mod compatibility uhh... integration tab.  It is on the right hand column on the same tab to set arousal of people you meet. 

16 hours ago, vane000 said:

To wipe cum off your body do you have to have linen wrap or something? Also is there supposed to be a notification that comes up?

You need to have a piece of body clothing (I know this isn't ideal - but there are no towels in this game). There is no notification though. Perhaps one that tells you you need a piece of clothing wouldn't hurt.

@Teutonic Any idea if there are any conflicts with your mod? In my longest play through I don't get any bounties for the crimes. I tried it on a new save and it worked. I tried cleaning but alas the crime bounties still didn't work. I'm thinking the save is just so bloated with a bunch of stuff. I'd love to have it on it because I'm getting sadness about abandoning it to start a new char. Any help would be helpful, thanks.

Hey, love this mod!

I had a quick suggestion that came to mind as a feature request:

I enjoy the Sleep Creep feature, and was wondering if we could add to the list of possible events Devious Devices?

I find the idea exciting that someone unknowingly took advantage of PC while they slept, maybe they managed to slip some cuffs or a plug on you as well!

Something like getting an armbinder, harness or bodysuit on victim without them waking up in the process would probably be unrealistic, but if bigger devices are hard to single out I get it, I'd be happy with any device adding anyway :3

15 hours ago, vane000 said:

@Teutonic Any idea if there are any conflicts with your mod? In my longest play through I don't get any bounties for the crimes. I tried it on a new save and it worked. I tried cleaning but alas the crime bounties still didn't work. I'm thinking the save is just so bloated with a bunch of stuff. I'd love to have it on it because I'm getting sadness about abandoning it to start a new char. Any help would be helpful, thanks.

My first guess would be Deviously Helpless events. These are events that are sent by various mods to essentially prevent various things related to Devious Devices. In Sexlab Adventures they will prevent SexCrime reports and Rape. You could try turning on Rape if you haven't already, as well as the debug messages. Then in will tell you rape fails due to "Deviously Helpless Suspend". Failing that, you could try turning SexCrime off and back on, that should reset the timer.

6 hours ago, kiesu said:

Hey, love this mod!

I had a quick suggestion that came to mind as a feature request:

I enjoy the Sleep Creep feature, and was wondering if we could add to the list of possible events Devious Devices?

I find the idea exciting that someone unknowingly took advantage of PC while they slept, maybe they managed to slip some cuffs or a plug on you as well!

Something like getting an armbinder, harness or bodysuit on victim without them waking up in the process would probably be unrealistic, but if bigger devices are hard to single out I get it, I'd be happy with any device adding anyway :3

Definitely worth considering, noted!

On 9/25/2018 at 2:20 PM, Teutonic said:

You need to have a piece of body clothing (I know this isn't ideal - but there are no towels in this game). There is no notification though. Perhaps one that tells you you need a piece of clothing wouldn't hurt.

Just to throw this in, the Bathing in Skyrim mod meshes very well for this, it adds soaps and washrags to clean yourself with and (at least visually) rids you of any dirt/blood/cum you may have accumulated in your adventures. I'm not sure how this mod recognizes the cum layers or if that one really clears that recognition trigger, but I haven't seen any issues like being penalized for cum layers that are no longer visually there. ?

33 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

Just to throw this in, the Bathing in Skyrim mod meshes very well for this, it adds soaps and washrags to clean yourself with and (at least visually) rids you of any dirt/blood/cum you may have accumulated in your adventures. I'm not sure how this mod recognizes the cum layers or if that one really clears that recognition trigger, but I haven't seen any issues like being penalized for cum layers that are no longer visually there. ?

Kimy did a patch for Bathing that allowed washing to clear off cum layers. I'll look for it and add it as a link to this post when I find it. 

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

My first guess would be Deviously Helpless events. These are events that are sent by various mods to essentially prevent various things related to Devious Devices. In Sexlab Adventures they will prevent SexCrime reports and Rape. You could try turning on Rape if you haven't already, as well as the debug messages. Then in will tell you rape fails due to "Deviously Helpless Suspend". Failing that, you could try turning SexCrime off and back on, that should reset the timer.

So I was messing around with dialogues because I thought maybe that was causing problems. I tried resetting the dialogues from that mod. And what ends up happening is that on one of my saves (ended up removing sexist guards and cleaning) I can get the crime fee to happen (cum and being naked on one time, and sex with beast on another) but it does not trigger again. I have the cool down set to 6 seconds. I also tried turning it on/off and turning on debugging also. I know its kind of a long shot, does the crime system work off of any dialogues that it could maybe conflict with?

28 minutes ago, vane000 said:

So I was messing around with dialogues because I thought maybe that was causing problems.

Just a thought, are you currently locked in a collar? There is a setting that makes all crimes legal if you are currently locked in a slave collar. Worth a double check in the game even if not because it is possible to tell the system that a neck item should act as a collar (maybe an accidental toggle?)

Just thought I'd suggest that as something to double check. 

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Just a thought, are you currently locked in a collar? There is a setting that makes all crimes legal if you are currently locked in a slave collar. Worth a double check in the game even if not because it is possible to tell the system that a neck item should act as a collar (maybe an accidental toggle?)

Just thought I'd suggest that as something to double check. 

Nope the toggle is off and I don't have a collar on.

On 9/26/2018 at 9:15 PM, S4WDU5T said:

I could perhaps add a soft dependency and use the washrags instead if it is installed.