33 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

All types of rape use the same mechanism to determine animation tags. It picks one of Vaginal, Anal or Oral at random (all with the same probability). It also excludes the Lesbian tag in non-lesbian scenes and forces it in lesbian scenes. Lastly it includes or excludes the Aggressive tag depending on MCM options. 

So if you have aggressive checked in the MCM is will only select animations with that tag? 

There are a lot of inconsistencies in how animations are tagged, sadly. Some use Rough or Rape instead of aggressive.

Thank you for the information :)

Any thoughts on adding a more dynamic tagging system ala Defeat-like system? Juice probably isn't worth the squeeze though as it is probably much easier to add the aggressive tag to animations that are out of compliance to the industry standard. ;) 

*not a huge fan of girl on girl action so in defeat I use spanking and tormenting animations for girl on girl defeat scenes. 

9 hours ago, worik said:

Before I edit a 3rd time:

USKP uses a vanilla quest and a script to check who owns a fort and if the evil has been cleared

• QST D5F08 CWFortObserver is used and changed by USKP
  • The quest calls a script CWFortObserverScript
  • USKP and vanilla differ in what they do with the outcome

We might use the same thing to find out if it's bandits/necromancer or army who occupies the location.

I checked in Tes5Edit. CK might be revealing more, but I am less then inapt for that toy :classic_blush:

I have upgraded to USLEEP so I can clear out a fort or two when I get into my game later. Fast travel back and forth a couple times should reset and let me see what happens.

Greymoor and Dunstad would be easy enough tests.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I have upgraded to USLEEP

Sorry, my fault. Yes, I use USLEEP too.

I just wanted ti tell that this feature was introduced by USKP... one upon the time

In fact : YES, i did check with my USLEEP ... current version for Skyrim LE :classic_blush:

7 minutes ago, worik said:

Sorry, my fault. Yes, I use USLEEP too.

I just wanted ti tell that this feature was introduced by USKP... one upon the time

In fact : YES, i did check with my USLEEP ... current version for Skyrim LE :classic_blush:

Well I did clear Amol, didn't get a "cleared" sound effect but I think that's because it was a fort. I also forgot to check the (cleared) status.  oh well.

it did respawn stormcloaks though when i went back a couple days later. Thought about clearing one of the inside areas, or even both and trying to sleep in a bed, see what spawned. Decided not to though cause I didn't think there was anything special setup.. just us talking about a new version.

My sqs cwfortobserver was stage 0 = 1 and 10 = 1, before I did that I think.. now I'm not as certain.  It certainly was after I cleared the place.

11 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

it did respawn stormcloaks though when i went back a couple days later.

Yes it must be so ... this ominous CWFortObserver runs it's check when the PC leaves the area. From what I read in Tes5Edit it checks if the area was cleared of all "Monsters" (that's what the comment in skyrim.esm calls it)

So I thought: WHY invent the wheel again - we already have a vanilla script to do the job. Somehow the QST takes the script's outcome and does it's thing... that's the part that I couldn't figure out, yet.

As soon as we understand what USKP/USLEEP and skyrim .esm do with this outcome, we might find the easy&cheap (papyrus computing time) handle to check WHO is in this place.

Regarding the sleep theft option, I like the idea but I'm reluctant to risk losing a Peerless Amulet of Awesomeness to random chance.  Since pickpocketing difficulty is tied to the value of the item, I'm thinking that an option to set the maximum value of any item that can be stolen would be reasonable.  Losing a rare but low-value item would still be inconvenient, but not crippling.  Also, I'd prefer for zero-value items to be excluded.  These are usually cosmetic items, and they'd be of no use to a thief anyway. 

Also, I had a question about how theft handles items in quantities.  If I'm carrying 100 arrows, is that considered one item for stealing, or is each arrow an item?  

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Regarding the sleep theft option, I like the idea but I'm reluctant to risk losing a Peerless Amulet of Awesomeness to random chance.  Since pickpocketing difficulty is tied to the value of the item, I'm thinking that an option to set the maximum value of any item that can be stolen would be reasonable.  Losing a rare but low-value item would still be inconvenient, but not crippling.  Also, I'd prefer for zero-value items to be excluded.  These are usually cosmetic items, and they'd be of no use to a thief anyway. 

Also, I had a question about how theft handles items in quantities.  If I'm carrying 100 arrows, is that considered one item for stealing, or is each arrow an item?  

I think I can add options for that. One arrow is considered one item, just like any other item. I should probably change that. The only exception right now is gold, where the thief will pick a random amount. 

8 hours ago, shunter said:

Can I disable things that I don't want to use? Is there an MCM menu? I already use Defeat so the 'rape' thingy would be kinda redundant.

I have nothing more to add to HexBolt's answer:

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, you can turn off features that you don't want through the MCM menu.  This mod adds a non combat rape, so it's not redundant with Defeat (I use both), if that's something that you might want. 

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I think I can add options for that. One arrow is considered one item, just like any other item. I should probably change that. The only exception right now is gold, where the thief will pick a random amount. 

I always kind of thought the sleep thief taking something silly like 1-2 arrows kind of made it a little creepier. It demonstrates they aren't doing it for money, they are taking "tokens" little things to put in their creepy little "shrines". 

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

I always kind of thought the sleep thief taking something silly like 1-2 arrows kind of made it a little creepier. It demonstrates they aren't doing it for money, they are taking "tokens" little things to put in their creepy little "shrines".

I don't use Sleep Creep so I did not notice, but when pick-pocketing taking a stack of arrows is just one 1 as counted by crime stats, and you don't get the quantity box, though you will some potions and jewelry. Don't get it for gold as well.  I suspect that its handled differently from what you're doing, probably accessing a list of items and each arrow is one entry on the list, and not viewed as a stack?

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Good point :D 

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I don't use Sleep Creep so I did not notice, but when pick-pocketing taking a stack of arrows is just one 1 as counted by crime stats, and you don't get the quantity box, though you will some potions and jewelry. Don't get it for gold as well.  I suspect that its handled differently from what you're doing, probably accessing a list of items and each arrow is one entry on the list, and not viewed as a stack?

I don't know how exactly pick pocketing works, I supect it is not even handled by papyrus though. What I am doing is basically "Take a random item fom the players inventory and remove it, unless it is gold, in which case take a random amount between 10 and 50."

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Thanks for the response.  I ended up turning off the sleep theft for now so that I won't lose a highly valued item, but I would like to have it active again sometime if I can limit it to "pilfering" of minor items, perhaps as "trophies" as Corsayr mentioned.  One concern had been the chance of losing all my arrows, rather than perhaps one or two dozen, which could be embarrassing in the next combat.  I like the risk of having my inventory violated during the night, as long as it doesn't really cripple me. 

Although it would be beyond the intended scope of this mod, the possibility of a reverse theft would be funny, when you'e confronted by a guard about the serious matter of the Jarl's stolen ring that appeared in your pocket.  That has more of a Prison Overhaul Patched random bounty feel to it though. 

Just installed and I like what I see!  Two suggestions from playing with the MCM page:

1. Could you make it possible to disable keybinds for particular features?  I find that I have basically no free keys anymore and this mod adds at least three.

2. Have you considered a SUBTRACT modifier for conditions?  If true, this condition would subtract 1 (instead of adding 1) to the number of conditions that have been matched.  So, for example, you could make it more difficult to get raped if you're in a city without making it impossible.  (With this, you might also consider adding a few other options, like Armed, or Dungeon, or Armored)

16 minutes ago, throwaway219 said:

Just installed and I like what I see!  Two suggestions from playing with the MCM page:

1. Could you make it possible to disable keybinds for particular features?  I find that I have basically no free keys anymore and this mod adds at least three.

2. Have you considered a SUBTRACT modifier for conditions?  If true, this condition would subtract 1 (instead of adding 1) to the number of conditions that have been matched.  So, for example, you could make it more difficult to get raped if you're in a city without making it impossible.  (With this, you might also consider adding a few other options, like Armed, or Dungeon, or Armored)

1. I suppose that is possible.

2. Shouldn't the OR NOT condition do what you want? At one point I intended a Dungeon condition but it didn't work properly.

40 minutes ago, throwaway219 said:

Could you make it possible to disable keybinds for particular features?  I find that I have basically no free keys anymore and this mod adds at least three.

The way I handle the problem of unwanted keybinds is to assign them all to one useless key that I never touch, like the Pause/Break key. 

1 hour ago, throwaway219 said:

One other bug: your new keybinds fire when you type into the console.  I tried to "markfordelete" something and it fired both surrender and masturbate :)

Did you actually surrender / masturbate? So far I haven't seen this actually cause any problems so it was not high on my list.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Did you actually surrender / masturbate? So far I haven't seen this actually cause any problems so it was not high on my list.

I have had the masturbate function fire while in the console. If my pc is aroused enough it starts as soon as I close the console (though the "strip sound" happens right away) while still in console. If arousal is too low I get the "you can't right now" message as usual. I am usually somewhere "safe" and alone or nearly so when I do console stuff so it has never been a problem, but it does happen.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there a way to turn of gold weight?

I like the mod but this is really causing me some grief when I am trying to save for a house and carry my armour/weapons. I have turned off the gold weight .esp but it doesn't seem to help.

Turning it off should work just fine. Maybe it only works on new gold or maybe you can drop all of your gold in a chest and pick it back up. To be honest I was expecting this to work and did not test it, so if it does not work properly, it was an error on my part. Being able to turn it off is the entire point of why it is a seperate esp.

1 hour ago, Vithiss said:

I have had the masturbate function fire while in the console. If my pc is aroused enough it starts as soon as I close the console (though the "strip sound" happens right away) while still in console. If arousal is too low I get the "you can't right now" message as usual. I am usually somewhere "safe" and alone or nearly so when I do console stuff so it has never been a problem, but it does happen.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I will try to fix it in the next update.