Just a quick question is it working with dc l rape or should i turn off and use this one ?

i think this one is a better version of the rape feature as in dcl ?

does it still use some feature like sending to simple slavery or other slave mods ? and surrender while getting unarmed ? or surrender by a chance ?

can u show the mcm menü ? :)

i tried defeat mod and the dcl rape feature was much better... soo...

thank u

1 hour ago, Jimi123 said:

Just a quick question is it working with dc l rape or should i turn off and use this one ?

i think this one is a better version of the rape feature as in dcl ?

does it still use some feature like sending to simple slavery or other slave mods ? and surrender while getting unarmed ? or surrender by a chance ?

can u show the mcm menü ? :)

i tried defeat mod and the dcl rape feature was much better... soo...

thank u

It is meant to be an extension of DCL's rape feature, whether you think it is better or not is up to you to decide. It does not have combat rape though, although that is a planned feature. You should probably leave DCL_s rape feature off if you turn Sexlab Adventures' on, I don't remember if you can then still use the combat rape feature in DCL however.

I have considered showing screenshots of the MCM, but I probably would have to update them with each version, so I am hesitant about that.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regarding the debuffs from being covered in semen.  I am playing as a succubus and think it would be cool if I had an option that the opposite be true....being covered in semen enhanced health, stamina, magicka regeneration.  It should still debuff speechcraft and such.  Just an idea...

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Turning it off should work just fine. Maybe it only works on new gold or maybe you can drop all of your gold in a chest and pick it back up. To be honest I was expecting this to work and did not test it, so if it does not work properly, it was an error on my part. Being able to turn it off is the entire point of why it is a seperate esp.

I have started a fresh new game with the gold weight turned off and I added 10000 gold via console on a new character and couldn't move due to being over weight with gold coins. So this isn't working as intended.

Its not so bad if you're playing a cloth wearing mage but when you are trying to play as a armour user and weapons its getting tedious.

As of now I am going to have to uninstall the mod as its just causing me weight issues as I try to play through as a witch hunter.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have started a fresh new game with the gold weight turned off and I added 10000 gold via console on a new character and couldn't move due to being over weight with gold coins. So this isn't working as intended.

Its not so bad if you're playing a cloth wearing mage but when you are trying to play as a armour user and weapons its getting tedious.

As of now I am going to have to uninstall the mod as its just causing me weight issues as I try to play through as a witch hunter.

If you have SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp disabled, then it isn't this mod causing your gold to have weight, as the main file, SLAdventures.esp, doesn't touch the gold. Do you use a bashed patch or merged patch, by any chance? It's possible the change from the gold weight plugin got baked into one of those without you noticing.

That said, if you happen to be comfortable using TES5Edit, it should be easy enough to test and fix...

Spoiler
  • Open TES5Edit; click OK on the "Master/Plugin Window" that pops up first to let it just load all the plugins you have active.
  • Once it's done loading (which might take a minute, depending on how many mods you're running), click on the + to the left of "[00] Skyrim.esm" at the very top of the list to expand it.
  • Scroll down to "Misc. Item" and again click the + to its left to expand that category
  • The second entry should be "0000000F    Gold001    Gold" - click on it to view its details
  • You should get a screen like this:
  • Spoiler

327949761_TES5EditGoldExample.thumb.jpg.952c355fc03948f73721eba321f1978d.jpg

• At the very bottom, look at the "Weight" line, and see if there are any entries that are not 0.000000 - if there are, that column is the mod that is causing your gold to have weight.

You could then go look at whatever that mod is to see if there's different options or such, but... if you got this far already, you're already at the point to just fix it yourself, if you want to! All you'd have to do is right-click on the Weight value that is NOT 0 and click Edit - a Warning box will pop up, click Yes - change the value to 0, press OK - then close the program - when it asks if you want to save the changes you made, click Yes.

So my PC was "working" in the Whiterun for some time and the tax was going up and decided to test out what would happen if I decide to go to jail instead of paying tax. Turns out I was getting more tax as I was sitting in prison (was using Prison overhaul mod)

Well, I know I can pause this option in MCM but I think it would be nice to have a feature that tax is not being accumulated while character is imprisoned and / or wearing a collar.

Also Cursed Loot compatibility mode would be nice. Didn't even try to run this with cursed loot because it is obvious that certain features will be overlapping.

In overall this mod works pretty well along with devious followers, sexlab survival and radiant prostitution/gigolo.

Sexlab survival introduces toll gates and requirement to have a map and compass to be able to navigate / fast travel and You can't leave the city gates without a follower and paying a tax.

SL Adventure ties in with Devious Followers very well as You need someone to carry all that loot because of limited carrying capacity. Really nice.

I am also looking for a mod that would forbid female characters to have weapons and armor in addition to other "sex crimes" already present here.

2 hours ago, xlvs said:

So my PC was "working" in the Whiterun for some time and the tax was going up and decided to test out what would happen if I decide to go to jail instead of paying tax. Turns out I was getting more tax as I was sitting in prison (was using Prison overhaul mod)

Well, I know I can pause this option in MCM but I think it would be nice to have a feature that tax is not being accumulated while character is imprisoned and / or wearing a collar.

That is a bug then.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

which mod other then skooma whore deals with skooma ? how does this work now in this mod ?

Skooma Whore and iNeeds both add a Drugged rape condition.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

could you cancel or change the bleedout Animation to  some laying on the floor Animation ?

That is planned, I am just not sure which animation to pick. I should probably also add an option to not use any knockdown animation. I personally find it annoying actually.

so how does the drugged rape condition work ? how long after drinking can she be a victim ?

defeat has a number of floor animations, you may take a look at them.

Sehr seltsam. die ganze gruppe rennt hinter meiner pc her, wollen sie rapen aber tuns nicht. was ist da faul ?

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

so how does the drugged rape condition work ? how long after drinking can she be a victim ?

defeat has a number of floor animations, you may take a look at them.

Sehr seltsam. die ganze gruppe rennt hinter meiner pc her, wollen sie rapen aber tuns nicht. was ist da faul ?

It depends. If you are using Skooma Whore, she is considered drugged for as long as you have the withdrawal suppression effect. If you are using iNeeds, she is considered drugged as long as you have the Skooma effect (not sure how that is called). 

Maybe they didn't reach her in time? What exactly is going on?

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It depends. If you are using Skooma Whore, she is considered drugged for as long as you have the withdrawal suppression effect. If you are using iNeeds, she is considered drugged as long as you have the Skooma effect (not sure how that is called). 

Maybe they didn't reach her in time? What exactly is going on?

all male around coming to her, if she moves, they follow , but they dont do anything.  as if no fnis has been done.

this may result as an incompatibility to Radiant Prostitution or Maria Eden (as always).

it is possible, that they wanted to rape her, but she was busy, No further attempt made and they stand around her.

the only way to get lost of them is to deinstall adventiures.  then they move  baqck to their sandbox.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

all male around coming to her, if she moves, they follow , but they dont do anything.  as if no fnis has been done.

this may result as an incompatibility to Radiant Prostitution or Maria Eden (as always).

it is possible, that they wanted to rape her, but she was busy, No further attempt made and they stand around her.

the only way to get lost of them is to deinstall adventiures.  then they move  baqck to their sandbox.

Have you tried the reset option on the debug page?

4 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

Feature Request: Add the Sexlab Aroused Redux "Skimpy Armor" tag to the rape conditions. 

I'd like to set it to either nekkid or skimpy, for example.

I think I can add this. I don't think this has come up already (and I wouldn't mind if you suggest things that have been suggested before).

Hi,

I'm trying to modify SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.pex to fit my personal preferences, but when trying to compile modified SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.psc I get these error messages:

Spoiler

Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(9,25): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(9,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(234,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_SexCrime.psc(153,20): slamainscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_SexCrime.psc(250,20): unknown type slamainscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(29,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(30,59): cannot convert to unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(30,59): cannot cast a form to a slaframeworkscr, types are incompatible
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,45): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,69): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,69): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,37): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,37): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,86): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,110): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,110): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,37): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,37): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,40): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,71): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,71): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(2529,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,14): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,48): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(69,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr

In fact, I'm trying to modify certain values (namely the messages to fit 1st person narrative), but I'm not at all familiar in the script functions themselves, so I can't work out why these errors appear, what they mean and most importantly, how to fix them. Checked with both modified .psc and the original one, throws same error messages, so I'm positive modifications to the .psc are not causing this.

Could you please provide some help?

EDIT:

Besides,

Feature Request: Add the Sexlab Aroused Redux "Skimpy Armor" tag to the rape conditions. 

I'd like to set it to either nekkid or skimpy, for example.

would like to see that too :)

5 hours ago, Verrikan said:

Hi,

I'm trying to modify SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.pex to fit my personal preferences, but when trying to compile modified SLAdventures_SleepCreepScript.psc I get these error messages:

Reveal hidden contents

Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(9,25): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(9,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner.psc(234,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_SexCrime.psc(153,20): slamainscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_SexCrime.psc(250,20): unknown type slamainscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(29,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(30,59): cannot convert to unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_ScriptInstances.psc(30,59): cannot cast a form to a slaframeworkscr, types are incompatible
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,45): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,69): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(301,69): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(575,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,37): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(701,37): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,86): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,110): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1265,110): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,13): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,37): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1481,37): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,40): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,71): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(1487,71): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_RapeScript.psc(2529,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,14): slaframeworkscr is not a known user-defined type
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(12,48): cannot relatively compare variables to None
Data\Scripts\Source\SLAdventures_MasturbationScript.psc(69,25): unknown type slaframeworkscr

In fact, I'm trying to modify certain values (namely the messages to fit 1st person narrative), but I'm not at all familiar in the script functions themselves, so I can't work out why these errors appear, what they mean and most importantly, how to fix them. Checked with both modified .psc and the original one, throws same error messages, so I'm positive modifications to the .psc are not causing this.

Could you please provide some help?

EDIT:

Besides,

would like to see that too :)

Well first of all you should provide your script when asking for compiler help ;) 

But the reason it's not compiling is that you are missing the slaframeworkscr.psc from Sexlab Aroused in your source folder. All dependencies (and their dependencies, etc.) need to be present and need to be able to compile or your script won't compile.

I did a little testing of Sexlab Adventures with both human and creature rape.  Group rape by humans does occur but for creatures even if they're neutral/friendly will only perform one on one sex acts.  I've yet to see it trigger a group rape by creatures like MMF, MMMF, etc.   The only time I've ever seen group rape by creatures occur was through Defeat by either surrendering or losing a battle but it didn't involve Sexlab Adventures. 

WAD or bug?