2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Glad you like it. To be honest, I have never used Sexlab's timers so I don't know what they are even doing. As Caden pointed out, Sexlab Defeat is compatible. There used to be a problem but it has since been resolved.

Sorry,for timers i meant sex animation lenght timers,but... i now tried on the new game,and everything works as intended,so thanks again;)

1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

Would it be possible to have a different max attackers for the sleep attack from the normal attack?

For the spawning of attackers yes, but NPCs in the area will still be able to join using the normal limit. Would this be ok? I suppose it can get rather crowded sometimes.

2 hours ago, letterman said:

do you know why the rape doesn't trigger after being enslaved through sd+?

Deviously Helpless is a block.  There's a toggle for it. Or just turn off Deviously Helpless.  If you did that..just hit "reset" and see if that kickstarts the rape script for you. 

On 7/29/2018 at 10:40 AM, zeldashu said:

Jesus,I was raped by a chicken.

And NPC stopped working.

Toggle off all chicken animations under "Creatures" animations in Sexlab MCM.   Ever since I did that (and cows too) I haven't had problems with barnyard bestiality since then although I don't mind getting ridden by a horse on occasion or getting porked by a pig (er..boar)

On 7/30/2018 at 6:24 AM, JuliusXX said:

Or use the Run Dragonborn Ruuun mod. My PC is currently at level 64 and my follower usually goes down in the combat in less than 10 s, unless I happen to run into something really weak, which really doesn't happen often. Also meeting a level 1500 giant is no funny business ? so you really have to pick your fights with this mod installed.

EDIT: And all this on adept difficulty level.

I play on legendary.  How harsh could that possibly get with the mod?  ?

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Toggle off all chicken animations under "Creatures" animations in Sexlab MCM.   Ever since I did that (and cows too) I haven't had problems with barnyard bestiality since then although I don't mind getting ridden by a horse on occasion or getting porked by a pig (er..boar)

A pig?!?

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I play on legendary.  How harsh could that possibly get with the mod?  ?

Generally it's an un-leveler and the approach is different. So you can meet higher level enemies from the beginning, and also enemies that are a lot harder than the vanilla Ebony Warrior anywhere in Skyrim. I have also earlier played with the different Bethesda's difficulty settings and for me the problem was that after about level 35 there were usually no more enemies I couldn't easily kill and increasing the vanilla hardness level didn't change the fact that you always know what level enemy you will be fighting with. With this mod you don't know beforehand what kind of enemy you will fight with. Can be level 10, even level 1500 (that's the highest I have met and I had to run) or something between. From the mod's page:

(Skyrim's difficulty system was made the quickest and laziest way possible, as you increase your difficulty in game, all that really happens is your weapons do less damage, and the enemies does 2x damage (actually enemy stats do not change thru the vanilla system), RunDBRunnn allows your weapons and armor to use the damage/protection the weapons/armor stats show (on Adept difficulty), while increase the enemy levels to "legendary" status!

That "legendary" status doesn't actually mean the vanilla legendary setting, because the enemies with the vanilla difficulty system will always be tied to your level.

9 hours ago, letterman said:

do you know why the rape doesn't trigger after being enslaved through sd+?

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Deviously Helpless is a block.  There's a toggle for it. Or just turn off Deviously Helpless.  If you did that..just hit "reset" and see if that kickstarts the rape script for you. 

Just to clarify, turning off Deviously Helpless won't do the trick, in fact, even if it isn't installed you need to check that box. It is also not necessary to reset the script.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Just to clarify, turning off Deviously Helpless won't do the trick, in fact, even if it isn't installed you need to check that box. It is also not necessary to reset the script.

Good to know.  Is there a ETA for the next update? I'm anxiously awaiting the hostile creature rape part as well as being able to implement multiple creature rapes.   At present, the only way to trigger those is to lose in combat to creatures. 

Sexlab Adventures works with creatures as long as the arousal bar is slid all the way down to zero...tested it with chaurus.  They didn't respond at 25% arousal, but 0 arousal did the trick.  However it's all one player - one creature animations though.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Good to know.  Is there a ETA for the next update? I'm anxiously awaiting the hostile creature rape part as well as being able to implement multiple creature rapes.   At present, the only way to trigger those is to lose in combat to creatures. 

Sexlab Adventures works with creatures as long as the arousal bar is slid all the way down to zero...tested it with chaurus.  They didn't respond at 25% arousal, but 0 arousal did the trick.  However it's all one player - one creature animations though.

Probably because there is no way for hostile creatures to build arousal. Unless you have a mod the seeds arousal levels to NPCs when they are placed. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Probably because there is no way for hostile creatures to build arousal. Unless you have a mod the seeds arousal levels to NPCs when they are placed. 

Did you see the part where I slid the arousal slider to zero?   Most mods that require arousal to work can also be set to zero too. 

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Did you see the part where I slid the arousal slider to zero?   Most mods that require arousal to work can also be set to zero too. 

Yes, I saw that. What I meant was, that is why it works when you did that (more importantly why it doesn't work otherwise). What is needed is a mod that seeds sex stats like random arousal levels to NPCs including creatures. :)

18 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is there a ETA for the next update? I'm anxiously awaiting the hostile creature rape part as well as being able to implement multiple creature rapes.   At present, the only way to trigger those is to lose in combat to creatures. 

Unfortunately I haven't been able to make any notable progress. The mod is effectively on summer break. Combat rape is my next planned big feature, but I can't say how long it'll be.

Question: Are quest items allowed to be stolen during sleep rape events?  I noticed that I'd lost a couple of quest items after enduring several sleep rapes, and I'm wondering if it could have been this mod or some other glitch.  Specifically, one of the items I lost was Adonato's Book that I was supposed to deliver to Giraud.  Otherwise thoroughly enjoying the mod.

8 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Question: Are quest items allowed to be stolen during sleep rape events?  I noticed that I'd lost a couple of quest items after enduring several sleep rapes, and I'm wondering if it could have been this mod or some other glitch.  Specifically, one of the items I lost was Adonato's Book that I was supposed to deliver to Giraud.  Otherwise thoroughly enjoying the mod.

There is an option to allow quest items to be stolen or not. All types of rape use the same mechanism.

This could really use a 'can move between turns' feature like Defeat during gangbangs, otherwise

the animations are always starting in the same (frequently bad) spot. I suspect it might need a bit more

time delay between turns as well, or some form of check, because the animation names don't update

in the Sexlab MCM during gangbangs. It gets stuck on the first animation played. I think you already

know about the chicken stalkers? They follow my PC sometimes but don't do anything, and they are

immortal - only in Skyrim... I can stop them by using the debug menu to reset things.

51 minutes ago, panthercom said:

This could really use a 'can move between turns' feature like Defeat during gangbangs, otherwise

the animations are always starting in the same (frequently bad) spot. I suspect it might need a bit more

time delay between turns as well, or some form of check, because the animation names don't update

in the Sexlab MCM during gangbangs. It gets stuck on the first animation played. I think you already

know about the chicken stalkers? They follow my PC sometimes but don't do anything, and they are

immortal - only in Skyrim... I can stop them by using the debug menu to reset things.

That's fixable using the left bracket hotkey to interrupt and move the sex animation via Sexlab MCM   This:  ]     It gives you seven seconds to move to a better spot.   The rapists will move to your PC in the new spot when the seven seconds elapse.   

And if you're getting the same rape animation again and again, check your toggled animations to see if they're all toggled depending on how many rapists are involved.   For instance there's only one Riekling 5p rape animation..so I toggle that off because there's more variety in the 4p riekling animations.   I'd suggest comparing the animations you have toggled on in the Sexlab MCM toggled animations to the ones in your Sexlab Animation Loader MCM to see if you missed registering  some animations. 

Finally during the animation you can use the alphabetical "O" hotkey to cycle through the animations appropriate to the number of rapists involved.  

The Sexlab drop down menu for toggleable sex animations has three different categories:  Normal, Aggressive and Creature.  

9 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

That's fixable using the left bracket hotkey to interrupt and move the sex animation via Sexlab MCM   This:  ]     It gives you seven seconds to move to a better spot.   The rapists will move to your PC in the new spot when the seven seconds elapse.   

And if you're getting the same rape animation again and again, check your toggled animations to see if they're all toggled depending on how many rapists are involved.   For instance there's only one Riekling 5p rape animation..so I toggle that off because there's more variety in the 4p riekling animations.   I'd suggest comparing the animations you have toggled on in the Sexlab MCM toggled animations to the ones in your Sexlab Animation Loader MCM to see if you missed registering  some animations. 

Finally during the animation you can use the alphabetical "O" hotkey to cycle through the animations appropriate to the number of rapists involved.  

The Sexlab drop down menu for toggleable sex animations has three different categories:  Normal, Aggressive and Creature.  

I know about being able to move the animation, the problem is subsequent animations puts you right back in the same shitty spot when you're in a gangbang

sequence. It kind of spoils the mood to shout 'coitus interrupus, darling!' and try to barge your way through the crowd to find that romantic spot over and over.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.

15 hours ago, panthercom said:

I am aware of the positioning problem. I would like to synchronize Sexlab's scene repositioning with Sexlab Adventures. Failing that, I am going to add an option which turns the automatic repositioning during the gangrape off. The problem is the gangrape had a tendency to move all over the place, potentially into walls and objects.

As for chickens, I should perhaps make them invalid. It's weird though, I never saw that happen.

About Sexlab's MCM not updating: Why is this a problem? It would be a Sexlab bug anyway and I am not too fond of adding a forced delay.