Sleep Rape is, afaik, the only way to get hostile creatures to initiate a rape (spawns depend on where you sleep). Otherwise, only friendly npcs or creatures - horses, dogs, that darned goat in Falkreath. I think that there are animations for cows and chickens too, but I don't use them myself.

Giants too, I was surprised by that, got a little too close to one of the wandering around giants once.

I have had creatures decide to join a Defeat-started scene: cave bear joined by two wolves a deer a fox & etc.

Hope that helps

3 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Sleep Rape is, afaik, the only way to get hostile creatures to initiate a rape (spawns depend on where you sleep). Otherwise, only friendly npcs or creatures - horses, dogs, that darned goat in Falkreath. I think that there are animations for cows and chickens too, but I don't use them myself.

Giants too, I was surprised by that, got a little too close to one of the wandering around giants once.

I have had creatures decide to join a Defeat-started scene: cave bear joined by two wolves a deer a fox & etc.

Hope that helps

Sounds like something out of a X-rated "Bambi"  Thumper, anyone?  You know the saying "fucking like rabbits?"  XD   Anyway...if you don't want to have a certain species raping you, you just untick the sex animations for that particular species in the Sex Lab MC.  That's how I stopped all that pecking from chickens and the licking by cows.  I'm not their salt lick, dammit.  XD   

And the Falkreath goat?   *goatsex*   XD

16 hours ago, cyberkingomhero said:

None of the Creature rape functions work. Is there a bug? I've tried everything.

You've probably done or most of the below but here are the steps anyway.  The important part is that creature rape does not work with HOSTILE creatures with this mod afaik.  With neutral and friendly creatures it should work such as horses, dogs, chickens, cows etc. 

Make sure you have creature sex animations installed

Run FNIS

You have Sex Lab and Creature Framework?  (I think Framework is optional, but it supplies the penises for the creatures)

SL Animation Loader 

Enable and register all creature animations in SL Animation Loader

Sex Lab MCM

Toggle on "Allow Creature Animations" in the Sex Lab MCM under "Animation Settings"   This is a REALLY important step.  I've missed that one on occasion since I think Sex Lab has that set to off as it's default. 

Go to "Toggle Animations" then use drop down menu to "Toggle Creatures" and tick/untick desired creature animations.  I untick all chicken animations.  Cluck cluck. 

Sex Lab Adventures:

Tick on "Show Debug Messages" This is imporant so you know if the rape script is running or not. 

Tick on "Rape" 

Under "Rape" sliders for Animal Creature Chance and Other Creature Chance: Push to whatever percentage you want to use.

then set a very low rape timer for testing.  If you don't see any debug messages,  press Reset to kick it into action. 

It might take a bit to kick in.  I've noticed that if I'm starting a new game, creatures don't really rape my PC for a while..and then it kicks in. I don't know exactly what triggers it.  

12 hours ago, cyberkingomhero said:

Only Horses and Dogs work. Why not wolves of draugrs?

Its because they are hostile creatures, though if you get the Voice of the Sky buff it will make all wildlife passive towards you and it should work. Just don't hit any animals or it will get rid of the effect. Draugrs, Trolls, Falmer and I think giants and mammoths are unaffected by this.

14 hours ago, CGi said:
14 hours ago, Celedhring said:

DCL's rape feature does include hostile creatures though. 

DCL does not support bestiality or beastiality by design.

Cledhring is correct. DCL does support "humanoid creatures" and "animal creatures" for rape - see the MCM Rape menu and scroll down.

While Kimy may have said that she won't support beastiality, I believe that was in reference to specific quest content, not to basic SexLab functionality.

On 7/19/2018 at 4:48 AM, Celedhring said:

That's a major reason I seldom have a follower with me.  It's absurd how strong they are now.   Skyrim was pretty poorly balanced - that's why I don't have +sword damage bonuses or things like that on the weapons I use because even at Legendary difficulty, it made combat way too easy (and that's WITH adding in a uncapping mod, Immersive Creatures, High Level Enemies, Revenge of the Enemies)  I like a challenge but some followers trivialize combat due to how difficult they're to down and my PC is no pushover in her own right as it is. 

If you do include such a feature, please make it a toggleable feature..so the user can use or not as he/she desires. 

Well... depends a bit. I agree that for my gameplay it's too easy, but i definitly wouldn't want to die and reload every time i get raped instead via Defeat. ;)

What does work for followers is to strip them naked or give them items with low armor values and maybe weapons - still a lot easier, but not impossible to get beaten.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Cledhring is correct. DCL does support "humanoid creatures" and "animal creatures" for rape - see the MCM Rape menu and scroll down.

While Kimy may have said that she won't support beastiality, I believe that was in reference to specific quest content, not to basic SexLab functionality.

It was because i complained often enough (and the change for non-hostile creatures was easy enough). ?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You're both correct. There are no bestiality features in DCL. The one and only thing this toggle does is telling DCL not to actively filter creatures, like it used to for the longest time. I added this toggle as a concession to the folks who wanted to use DCL in a creature-supporting load-order. Not filtering them leads to the code picking up creatures as valid attackers and pass them to SL to do whatever SL does with them. In the end this toggle switches DCL from actively preventing creature scenes to a state where it doesn't care.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:48 PM, Celedhring said:

That's a major reason I seldom have a follower with me.  It's absurd how strong they are now.   Skyrim was pretty poorly balanced - that's why I don't have +sword damage bonuses or things like that on the weapons I use because even at Legendary difficulty, it made combat way too easy (and that's WITH adding in a uncapping mod, Immersive Creatures, High Level Enemies, Revenge of the Enemies)  I like a challenge but some followers trivialize combat due to how difficult they're to down and my PC is no pushover in her own right as it is. 

If you do include such a feature, please make it a toggleable feature..so the user can use or not as he/she desires. 

Ashien's Cursed Rings is a great mod to debuff followers.  It's also a good way to rebalance followers if you play on higher difficulty, since higher difficulty buffs followers as well as foes.

7 hours ago, Seeker88 said:

Ashien's Cursed Rings is a great mod to debuff followers.  It's also a good way to rebalance followers if you play on higher difficulty, since higher difficulty buffs followers as well as foes.

Or use the Run Dragonborn Ruuun mod. My PC is currently at level 64 and my follower usually goes down in the combat in less than 10 s, unless I happen to run into something really weak, which really doesn't happen often. Also meeting a level 1500 giant is no funny business ? so you really have to pick your fights with this mod installed.

EDIT: And all this on adept difficulty level.

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

你能详细说明“NPC停止工作”吗?

English is not my native language?

A new Save, using a Alternate Start - Live Another Life, I went to riverwood after the game started, and then triggered the rape scene of the Adventures, the participants had three people and a chicken. After the scene was over, all NPCs stopped their work. For example, The poet Swan was walk in the same place, the blacksmith had been sharpening the knife, the time was already at night, and the quick wait did not solve the problem, all the NPCs stopped working.

The original:

一个新存档,使用不一样的人生mod,游戏开局后我前往溪木镇,之后触发mod的强奸场景,参与者有三人和一只鸡。场景完毕后,所有NPC停止了他们手头的工作,例如斯万(诗人)在原地徘徊,铁匠一直在磨刀,时间已经是晚上了,快速等待没有解决问题,所有的NPC都停止了工作。

Hallo Teutonic. 2 mods über deinem ist ein mod erschienen guards of morality. die peitschen den pc aus, wenn er nacvkt herumläuft. der punkt ist, das das peitschen Thema in Wirklichkeit fast nirgendwo funkttioniert und ein funktionierendes wirklich nötig ist. wenn du mit dem Autor in kontakt  treten würdest, könntet ihr beide euch ergänzen, und du in deinen mod dieses peitschen einbauen,. ein slider der % rape-whip handelt, würde für Abwechslung sorgen.

13 hours ago, zeldashu said:

English is not my native language?

A new Save, using a Alternate Start - Live Another Life, I went to riverwood after the game started, and then triggered the rape scene of the Adventures, the participants had three people and a chicken. After the scene was over, all NPCs stopped their work. For example, The poet Swan was walk in the same place, the blacksmith had been sharpening the knife, the time was already at night, and the quick wait did not solve the problem, all the NPCs stopped working.

I will have to see if I can reproduce this, so no promises.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Hallo Teutonic. 2 mods über deinem ist ein mod erschienen guards of morality. die peitschen den pc aus, wenn er nacvkt herumläuft. der punkt ist, das das peitschen Thema in Wirklichkeit fast nirgendwo funkttioniert und ein funktionierendes wirklich nötig ist. wenn du mit dem Autor in kontakt  treten würdest, könntet ihr beide euch ergänzen, und du in deinen mod dieses peitschen einbauen,. ein slider der % rape-whip handelt, würde für Abwechslung sorgen.

Can you post a link to the mod you are talking about? I have no personal interest in whipping and would only be willing to add support via a soft dependency, if it is possible, that is.

Was looking for good non combat "assaults" mod and i have to say almost lost all my hopes,but then found THIS mod and it's more than i expected

so rich in features that it took a while to study all of the in MCM:) and what i like the most that those features are really useful,very quality mod.

Also,if i want to change timers for animations,i need a patch or something? Because mod ignores Sexlab's timers.

And i am planing to install Sexlab's Defeat,they both should not conflict i guess?

6 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Was looking for good non combat "assaults" mod and i have to say almost lost all my hopes,but then found THIS mod and it's more than i expected

so rich in features that it took a while to study all of the in MCM:) and what i like the most that those features are really useful,very quality mod.

Also,if i want to change timers for animations,i need a patch or something? Because mod ignores Sexlab's timers.

And i am planing to install Sexlab's Defeat,they both should not conflict i guess?

I have been using this with sexlab defeat since it was released, this goes with defeat so the enemies will ignore the rape function in this mod when being raped in defeat so they do not conflict

9 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

Glad you like it. To be honest, I have never used Sexlab's timers so I don't know what they are even doing. As Caden pointed out, Sexlab Defeat is compatible. There used to be a problem but it has since been resolved.