8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Absolutely possible. I am wondering how to best approach it technically, with the lowest performance impact. I would also want to make it optional. Adding the reason for the fine seems like a good idea, as long as the message remains readible (if the text is too long, the letters can get very small).

Fantastic :) Can't wait! 

Guest AthenaESIV

Some comments or dialogs on reporting (nudity law or no nudity versions) would make this mod 100x better than it already is, perhaps triggering a list of possible comments from Apropos or something instead of simply getting a notification "25 bounty added"

If a guard sees you they should demand you either dress or undress according to the settings via dialog, maybe with a warning(s) via comments.

Great work though, thanks!

3 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

I want to set nudity as rape "always" condition except of cities. How can I do it? If I set nudity as "always" and NOT to city then they rape me in cities too if Im nude.

Always literally means always, regardless of any other conditions. AND is the proper condition for what you are trying to achieve.

12 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Some comments or dialogs on reporting (nudity law or no nudity versions) would make this mod 100x better than it already is, perhaps triggering a list of possible comments from Apropos or something instead of simply getting a notification "25 bounty added"

If a guard sees you they should demand you either dress or undress according to the settings via dialog, maybe with a warning(s) via comments.

Great work though, thanks!

I aggree, we just aren't there yet.

17 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

Thank you. Also it would be great if you add options to rape conditions as "tired", "hungry", "thirsty" and "ill" in connection with Realistic Needs.

I use haven bag mod for savings to avoid crashes so may you set haven bag as a quest item that cannot be stealed?

I wanted to add those conditions, but eventually I thought they would not be very appealing.

Setting items as quest items is not possible, I woild have to patch the haven bag mod for that.

Bug Report:
The game is trying to have me rape myself on sleep.
I'm not quite sure why.
"Notice: ValidateACtor(Nala) -- TRUE -- HIT"
Followed by
"FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Nala) - AddActor(Nala) -- Failed to add actor -- They have already been added to this thread"

On 6/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, Yuni said:

Bug Report:
The game is trying to have me rape myself on sleep.
I'm not quite sure why.
"Notice: ValidateACtor(Nala) -- TRUE -- HIT"
Followed by
"FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Nala) - AddActor(Nala) -- Failed to add actor -- They have already been added to this thread"

Not sure why that happens. I will see if I can reproduce it.

Edit: Nevermind,  I think I know why it happens. I should be able to fix it.

2 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

@Teutoniceverybody here be like: gimme gimme gimme... add these or these.... can i give you something back? Patreon?

I do not have a patreon page. I am also reluctant about accepting donations since I could probably get in trouble with taxation because of it. But your generousity is much appreciated nonetheless.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I do not have a patreon page. I am also reluctant about accepting donations since I could probably get in trouble with taxation because of it. But your generousity is much appreciated nonetheless.

oh ok... but i thank you really for that mod. one of the best and most supporting mod ive seen...and it still gets updates

8 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

How does the wounded and exhausted treshold work exactly ?

I thought it was in % but the setting go to 200.

It is not %, it's the actual value. There were some technical difficulties with getting the percentage.

12 minutes ago, Mdy said:

While I was sleeping some creep ejaculated all over my vagina. Whaaat about toying this towards a pregnancy mod, like Beeing Female or Hentai Pregnancy LE?

At least Beeing Female supports this. I already wanted to include this, but it requires to provide a male NPC as the "donor" and I was unsure how to choose who it should be. Sexlab Adventures does not actually determine one. (Weird reason, isn't it?) I could try fooling Beeing Female by providing none, but I don't know if that can cause errors.

28 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I could try fooling Beeing Female by providing none

BF has the console function to simply "bf:addsperm".. no actor id after that. So I'd say it couldn't be too bad :)

Other option would be a random male from the current cell?

27 minutes ago, worik said:

BF has the console function to simply "bf:addsperm".. no actor id after that. So I'd say it couldn't be too bad :)

Other option would be a random male from the current cell?

I'll try prodviding none. I can't provide a random male since there might not be one around.

33 minutes ago, Geopelia666 said:

Perhaps creating a male NPC of each race named "Stranger" or "Unknown" could solve that - BE would have a actor ID and the player wouldn't know who/what race impregnated them (adding a layer of mystery hehe). Furthermore others mods with race cum detection features (e.g. SGO-III) could make use of the new actors too.

Good idea, I'll do that.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Make sure the test cell you put them in has a couple tables, decks of cards or something to while away the time... Those are gonna be 9 booooored guys.

:P

I actually thought about spawning them, sending the event and deleting them. But I am having second thoughts if this is really such a good idea anyway. I will do some tests and see.

9 minutes ago, worik said:

is probably not so good. I'm thinking of all mods that try to track an actor. I feel a holding cell is better.

I don't want to add a cell just in case the player is using BeeingFemale and wants that feature though. 

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I actually thought about spawning them, sending the event and deleting them.

Some other thoughts on those NPC:

• disable instead of delete ?
  • and setting them as essential, to avoid unforseen problems.

If we take proper care of them in the early design, we might have a rather useful tool for future ideas :)